Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:45:36 AM

I know you are interested and very hopeful that good things happen soon. We are still getting situated but we are working at the same time. We are not yet ready to add more work until we have some of our work finished.

It won't be long.

Holding back on issue and avoiding the problem need to change, and not saying the things that needed to be said, is what set the coin and development back. We are all aware how things when, we need to set that aside and move forward. If we are still looking for Dev's that can help with the project and feature, may I ask the Dev to list it on the front page forum and if you have access to Litecoindark tweeter(put a tweet out and also announ new dev team on tweeter)

Just trying to be helpful, and dont mean to sound so forward. Putting ideas out, and hoping others will share ideas to keep the forum active and having everyone Communicating. I know you need time and am not trying to be pushy.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:54:31 AM

I can see that you really are trying to be helpful. I prefer to see you this way than to see you when you are angry. Keep posting your ideas and continue to be optimistic.

I was posting my other reply so that you would know that somebody is seeing you and to let you know we are busy with some other things for just a bit longer.

Just trying to be helpful, and dont mean to sound so forward. Putting ideas out, and hoping others will share ideas to keep the forum active and having everyone Communicating. I know you need time and am not trying to be pushy.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:55:43 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 07:11:54 AM by xX_otto_Xx

Hey Alec, having problem seeing website @ http://www.litecoindark.com/ I did clear cache file and Im using chrome. Is it up there yet or is it being hosted elsewhere. If its not ready yet, its cool, thou I saw other saying they viewed it couple pages ago.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:56:44 AM

I can see that you really are trying to be helpful. I prefer to see you this way than to see you when you are angry. Keep posting your ideas and continue to be optimistic.

I was posting my other reply so that you would know that somebody is seeing you and to let you know we are busy with some other things for just a bit longer.

Thats great, thanks for replying
The_Captain

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:34:05 AM

You guys rock.  Wink
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:44:28 AM

well we have to ask ourselves they used the premine for a new dev who was never introduced and Xircom says he still holds 500 thousand coins wow he was mining a million a day so he just might as well say he dumped big time lol and for a pr what did he do hmmm. Then says he will check in time to time wow thanks for the support lmao. I just feel like I was played for the work that I did to get the coin on sites and promote it but I still believe in this crypto and will continue to hold for the long run. We have a great community and thanks for the people standing up and taking on the challenge. Smiley

Voodoo1967, facts please. How do you think I mined 1 mil coins a day.... At the highest point I had 1.1 mil, but sold some and bought some. I still got half of my coins, so please do not put out non facts !!!
What do you mean by support, im still here and I havent left anything. I will still provide needed support, but if you keep up putting out shit like you use to, I do not see any reason why I should stay..... Ahhh..... that was so nice to be able to say what I feel, something I haven't been able to do for months.
[/quote

well I remember seeing you making close to a million a day in the pool there that you were at the top for days lol. Plus iam not the only one the noticed that then your on the dev team hmm kind of strange and for pr what did you do . Its pretty bad that people said the ghost and me were the pr team lol . Any ways I not here to start crap just telling it as it is period. And I don't believe for a second what was said about trollbyfire is true. So here is your chance to bow out and look good take it.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:35:15 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 04:33:20 AM by vicvelcro

Gentlemen.

Please can we let this go? It won't end up anywhere useful or nice.

I would like to focus more on moving forward. I think it would be best.

This is my request. I do not want to mediate and I do not want to censor anyone. If you do continue with your discussion, at least keep it civilized and do not go outside of respectful boundaries.

Thank you.

well we have to ask ourselves they used the premine for a new dev who was never introduced and Xircom says he still holds 500 thousand coins wow he was mining a million a day so he just might as well say he dumped big time lol and for a pr what did he do hmmm. Then says he will check in time to time wow thanks for the support lmao. I just feel like I was played for the work that I did to get the coin on sites and promote it but I still believe in this crypto and will continue to hold for the long run. We have a great community and thanks for the people standing up and taking on the challenge. Smiley

Voodoo1967, facts please. How do you think I mined 1 mil coins a day.... At the highest point I had 1.1 mil, but sold some and bought some. I still got half of my coins, so please do not put out non facts !!!
What do you mean by support, im still here and I havent left anything. I will still provide needed support, but if you keep up putting out shit like you use to, I do not see any reason why I should stay..... Ahhh..... that was so nice to be able to say what I feel, something I haven't been able to do for months.
[/quote

well I remember seeing you making close to a million a day in the pool there that you were at the top for days lol. Plus iam not the only one the noticed that then your on the dev team hmm kind of strange and for pr what did you do . Its pretty bad that people said the ghost and me were the pr team lol . Any ways I not here to start crap just telling it as it is period. And I don't believe for a second what was said about trollbyfire is true. So here is your chance to bow out and look good take it.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
seabirds

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:04:28 AM

Who can tell me what happened? Huh
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:17:23 AM

I can.

Get some popcorn, then click https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9575287#msg9575287
Read all 25 pages before you ask any questions about it.

Who can tell me what happened? Huh

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:20:17 AM

Date: 11/26/2014 01:10
To: aleckloss Official for Web Necessary Resources
Debit: -100000.00 LTCD
Net amount: -100000.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 5c9ada6f294c77d56dfe529ebab883d281678db5d439bfc9b06fcbeb82865cb8

jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

Will the 2nd gen whitepaper be released so we know what we would have been waiting for since the beginning? Seriously i want to know Smiley
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:49:19 PM

Will the 2nd gen whitepaper be released so we know what we would have been waiting for since the beginning? Seriously i want to know Smiley

Trollbyfire was in on the 23rd of Nov. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9629462#msg9629462  think they are just trying to reorganize. Im sure it will be out soon.
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

Yeah no doubt you didnt mine a mill a day. My questions (not that you have any obligation to answer) are, over what time period did you sell the half million coins, price when you started selling, and price after. Mostly out of curiosity tbh Tongue

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:11:09 PM

Yeah no doubt you didnt mine a mill a day. My questions (not that you have any obligation to answer) are, over what time period did you sell the half million coins, price when you started selling, and price after. Mostly out of curiosity tbh Tongue

Fair question.  I have sold and bought and sold a good portion at around the 1000 satoshi mark,  so I would have some btc to put in buy walls if price went further down. Now there is no need for me to use more of my own btc stash to put in buy walls. But since I did put big buy walls at the 22-2100 and 1500 satoshi,  I personally have spend more of my htc than I gained.. Hopefully one day we get to the 3000 satoshi again and then I would be able to get some of my btc back…

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:25:06 PM

Fair question.  I have sold and bought and sold a good portion at around the 1000 satoshi mark,  so I would have some btc to put in buy walls if price went further down. Now there is no need for me to use more of my own btc stash to put in buy walls. But since I did put big buy walls at the 22-2100 and 1500 satoshi,  I personally have spend more of my htc than I gained.. Hopefully one day we get to the 3000 satoshi again and then I would be able to get some of my btc back…

A good start would be to make the nonsense name of this coin mean what it says.  The "Dark"  doesn't have anything to do with stealth or anon, the coin does not have these features at all. Is that supposed to be a joke?  This coin is the posterboy for what's wrong with the alt market.  Cheap talk everywhere, 5 or 6 dev who know what they are doing whose efforts are tarnished by 1000 wannabes who just finished high school computer class and learned how to download from Git and compile and want a quick buck. 
jahl

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

since we're talking about devs, i am still wondering something and want to clear this up for myself.
was Troll the only dev developping the coins code or is litecoindark dev also coding?
It felt that only Troll was coding but I could be wrong ofcourse.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

A good start would be to make the nonsense name of this coin mean what it says.  The "Dark"  doesn't have anything to do with stealth or anon, the coin does not have these features at all. Is that supposed to be a joke?  This coin is the posterboy for what's wrong with the alt market.  Cheap talk everywhere, 5 or 6 dev who know what they are doing whose efforts are tarnished by 1000 wannabes who just finished high school computer class and learned how to download from Git and compile and want a quick buck. 

My guess you sold ur coins and now trying to buy back at a cheaper price. you know the Dev's has been change over and Trollbyfire is helping cleanup code and helping setup 2.0 with the new Dev, was announ by Trollbyfire couple pages ago.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

since we're talking about devs, i am still wondering something and want to clear this up for myself.
was Troll the only dev developping the coins code or is litecoindark dev also coding?

I'm not for sure but think Litecoindark dev started the core and Trollbyfire was rewriting codes for the 2.0. Someone else may know more about this.
jahl

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:10:14 PM

I'm not for sure but think Litecoindark dev started the core and Trollbyfire was rewriting codes for the 2.0. Someone else may know more about this.

I'm just wondering why he can't implement/improve/continue Trolls work, why do they need another dev to implement stuff, for example the stealth/POS/anon msg'ing and now prolly the 2.0 stuff.
Unless i'm completly overlooking something?
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

I'm just wondering why he can't implement/improve/continue Trolls work, why do they need another dev to implement stuff, for example the stealth/POS/anon msg'ing and now prolly the 2.0 stuff.
Unless i'm completly overlooking something?
Last I heard was that we had a Dev that was trying to, but wasn't familiar with the 2.0, Think that when Trollbyfire announ that he was willing to help and clean up code and help new dev with 2.0. Just going by what I saw on the forum. Vic maybe able to answer question better, but I think he was up late working on the project. He's been real good about answering question, sure he be in soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: