Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:58:31 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

Very well put.

But haters gonna hate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:02:57 PM

Well, as I expected, nobody can come in here with a decent argument as to why the SuperNET is a bad idea. I believe my 100 TOKEN purchase was a good one, even if the price does drop some due to an increase in NXT or BTCD over the coming days. Pretty excited to see where all of this goes, to be honest. Smiley

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:03:04 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You're the one who doesn't understand shit about this scheme bro...
You only fool yourself by thinking ... "heh, look at me, I'm smart, I understand things...I jumped into a panic buy because I don't freaking want to be left aside..."
This is the sheep inside you talking...
So cut the crap...

There is not real tech or useful thing behind the scheme...just some group buying their own scheme to create panic BUYS...

"we MUST own 10% from every coin who join us, so help us do so by giving us your money so we can buy 10% from every coin...."
One individual owning 10% means freaking disaster for that coin

you don't need 10% you greedy monkey, you need max 1% from each "great" market...
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:03:14 PM

Shares now selling for less than offering initial offering price. Good times.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:03:34 PM

Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Creator is a very smart guy (one gotta know the job very well to pack craps into seemingly valuable deal and also promote it as such), it is most of you others who are stupid.

If you really want to try and prove a point about something, then providing more information beyond "it's shit and you are stupid for investing in it" is required. Your argument is that of a child who can't formulate an actual argument, so they resort to insults instead.

I'd honestly be interested in some sort of actual, rational debate as to why this whole thing is a bad idea other than "it's a crap asset of bundled crap", because that does not actually make any sense to me.

You first must know what exactly you have bought into.

http://www.weebly.com/uploads/3/8/5/6/38564127/supernet.pdf

The Problem I see is: The really good projects probably will not want to be part of the Supernet. And if the SuperNet itself shouldn't be a great success and technically complete stable, it involves risks for all participating projects. So, in the end it could be a SuperNet-Coin-Comunity of mediocre Coins.

I like the theoretical idea. But everytime I think about all aspects that could follow, included much Power in the hand of just a few people if it should be a success, I'm not sure I like it. And this ICO-mess is not really great PR.

I will watch, but... I think I won't buy until I see first real steps.

No serious coin will ever join this scam...

I don't say or think this is Scam. But I think it's maybe not thought through all aspects that would follow if it should be successful and if not. And yes, as I said: One problem could be and I think will be, that the best Coins won't be part of it. But all the mediocre Coins would like to participate. In the end it could be the opposite of that what is intended.

And... therefore there is no limit of possible participating Coins, there could be even a kind of "SuperNet-Coin-Inflation". And: I think there will be a lot of dispute about the Coins that should be implement or not and why or why not. And who will decide it? A few people? The SuperNet-Community? The participating Devs? And: The way out could be much harder than the way in. Therefore, serious Devs will probably think about it more than just twice.

Azeh

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:03:38 PM

Jmho

Very nicely said
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:04:01 PM

This is just another pump&dump scheme.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

Jmho

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:05:30 PM

Those who bought Token above the official price , Please be patient
James will resolve the problem easily
Please do not poison the minds of other investors
Thank you for your cooperation
hellobilljoygo

Activity: 321

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:07:38 PM

me
 +1
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:07:51 PM

quawzx, more potty mouth. not impressed. and still nothing that demonstrated you have researched any of this before opening your potty mouth. no factual questions about any of the underlying tech.  congratulations, you have totally failed to live up to your own motto of "no fud just facts".

and fwiw i am not your "bro".

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:09:13 PM

What was the official price for TOKEN_BTCD ??

Thanks!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:10:00 PM

quawzx, more potty mouth. not impressed. and still nothing that demonstrated you have researched any of this before opening your potty mouth. no factual questions about any of the underlying tech.  congratulations, you have totally failed to live up to your own motto of "no fud just facts".

and fwiw i am not your "bro".

cmon...stop messing with my FUD....
stellarman

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.

Smart move, IMHO.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:13:11 PM

After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.

Smart move, IMHO.

Yeah, poloniex you just saved your ass Smiley))
James...yeah...baha

anyway, lots of people gonna loose lots on money on this, will be fun watching
rriky92

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:18:47 PM

Asset scam i think: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/market/1827313866316571844
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

Jmho

You're the one who doesn't understand shit about this scheme bro...
You only fool yourself by thinking ... "heh, look at me, I'm smart, I understand things...I jumped into a panic buy because I don't freaking want to be left aside..."
This is the sheep inside you talking...
So cut the crap...

There is not real tech or useful thing behind the scheme...just some group buying their own scheme to create panic BUYS...

"we MUST own 10% from every coin who join us, so help us do so by giving us your money so we can buy 10% from every coin...."
One individual owning 10% means freaking disaster for that coin

you don't need 10% you greedy monkey, you need max 1% from each "great" market...

Well said.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
morigu777

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:29:04 PM

Shares now selling for less than offering initial offering price. Good times.

its because NXT/BTCD prices are going up (faster than 5%) that the Token prices are going down, if you read jl777 earlier posts.

NXT/BTCD prices going down (or increasing slower than 5%) = Token prices going up.
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:31:54 PM

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.

I do not imply anything. All tech advances are innately subject to risk. Evaluating that risk is always a part of crypto investing.

Can you say right now, without researching, exactly what the current status of teleport is according to jl777 and btcddev - testing wise, build wise? Closed net? Integration point? Testnet? Propagation?  I can. This research is part of my risk calibration.

If you cannot, perhaps you are correct in not investing, because your research is incomplete.  My guess is all the other recent 3 & 4 star commenters here have no idea either. But that does not stop them from this relentless expert opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: