Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:32:31 PM

Those who bought Token above the official price , Please be patient
James will resolve the problem easily
Please do not poison the minds of other investors
Thank you for your cooperation

What was the official price for TOKEN_BTCD ??

Thanks!

Please don't worry , all prices was recorded in Market history. Instead of concerns should be happy for succeed ICO.
Cheesy Cheesy Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

Member of or at least in some way connected to Russian (crypto) mafia, that should be obvious by now. And now you gave them money to own 10% of BBR and few other coins,
such a great idea! What could possibly go wrong?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.

I do not imply anything. All tech advances are innately subject to risk. Evaluating that risk is always a part of crypto investing.

Can you say right now, without researching, exactly what the current status of teleport is according to jl777 and btcddev - testing wise, build wise? Closed net? Integration point? Testnet? Propagation?  I can. This research is part of my risk calibration.

If you cannot, perhaps you are correct in not investing, because your research is incomplete.  My guess is all the other recent 3 & 4 star commenters here have no idea either. But that does not stop them from this relentless expert opinion.

Than, please enlighten me. What is the current status of teleport?

wakasaki96744

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

You guys gave 2,500+ BTC to someone who refuses to idenficate themselves to a third-party? Jesus, this community never learns...
Sorry to say... before I can invest I need to make sure this isn't a scam. And there is a big red sign on this.
Bytheway the "this goes up X and X per minute" is another one. "Hurry up, don't miss the train!" Ugh. I get a feeling market gonna lose more BTC after this   Undecided

jl777 has been in the NXT community since very early on, and is a key contributor to the MGW(Multigateway) and other various projects. I've been here since the early beginning of NXT (December 2013 under Wakasaki808 before account was stolen) and have witnessed this firsthand.

The guy is not a nobody to anyone in the NXT community.

NXT-98EP-BVRB-WU6B-386RA
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

Respectfully, not gonna do your HW for you. Not my job.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

You guys gave 2,500+ BTC to someone who refuses to idenficate themselves to a third-party? Jesus, this community never learns...
Sorry to say... before I can invest I need to make sure this isn't a scam. And there is a big red sign on this.
Bytheway the "this goes up X and X per minute" is another one. "Hurry up, don't miss the train!" Ugh. I get a feeling market gonna lose more BTC after this   Undecided

jl777 has been in the NXT community since very early on, and is a key contributor the the MGW(Multigateway).

jl777 is not a nobody to anyone in the NXT community.

I agree. I wouldn't have invested in this if it wasn't jl777 leading this.
As i see it he is the only reason to really invest in NXT. Where would NXT be without MGW ? In line with all the other POS coins. Don't get me wrong I don't mean to hate on NXT but the way I see it NXT is a lot less without jl777.

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

jl777 has been in the NXT community since very early on, and is a key contributor to the MGW(Multigateway) and other various projects. I've been here since the early beginning of NXT (December 2013 under Wakasaki808 before account was stolen) and have witnessed this firsthand.

lol, GTFO.... "the guy is not a nobody..." for 1.2m he IS nobody, he did nothing compared to that amount...

What? bought some?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:50:16 PM

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency-ipos-are-a-completely-corrupt-deception-the-simple-technical-guide

jl777 and his buddies are very capable scammers, that is true.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:52:57 PM

ok i change my minds now and buy https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352  Smiley

i follow this russians since comeback, they were legends in 2013. similar team to jl, friend was in them before like 50-100~ members. devs, gd's, programmers and investors.

if THEY follow supernet I AM also it. first one to touching DRK, finally tweet some so u can take their tip instead of they in underground.  Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin

U got ur Eyes on U now JL777, whit serious investers. see when can deliver them  Cheesy

I lurked before while coding my own coin. But I'd just say I know these guys. They're awesome! Makes me feel much more safe about my SuperNet investment.

JL I have a question did you work/are you working together with these guys/this group? I know they're very legit from back in the days atleast.  
I am relative crypto newbie. ~10 months, still learning

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
wakasaki96744

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:54:34 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:08:18 PM by wakasaki96744

lol, GTFO.... "the guy is not a nobody..." for 1.2m he IS nobody, he did nothing compared to that amount...

What? bought some?

not yet (waiting to see the plateau price for NXT during this period to maximize Tokens). Of course FUD is expected in the daily life of any crypto. LOL

Nice to meet you btw Smiley

hope you have a good day wherever you are currently at.

NXT-98EP-BVRB-WU6B-386RA
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:57:33 PM

Glad I could be of help. Go ahead and implement this. Don't have to call it my method. I think it'll work out fine. Any word from Bter about this solution?
Btw, I see that you're handling the chaos very well. Glad I invested into the right one.

Question. If i bought in SuperNET token and suddenly I need to liquidate my funds for emergency use after a few days, am I able to sell?

I am pretty sure that you can just put a sell order at just under the automated sells and as long as there is any demand left, then you would be able to.

since I am coming in at the end unless you are talking some huge amount, then I can accomodate any reasonable request

James

Hey jl777, if i wish to sell below IPO price, I'm still able to do it once everything settles down right? As u had personally mentioned here
as long as people promise not to go on a buying panic and pay double the official price!
then we can enable selling but  think we should wait for at least a day and probably Tuesday or Wed
If there are any emergencies, PM me I will see what I can do

I think it might be best to have BTER setting up a rule that nobody is able to sell ABOVE IPO price. But sells below it is possible. Below dynamic pricing of course.
brilliant!
this is the perfect solution
I am too tired after allnighter for thinking
thank you

I think I will call this the victor method, if that is ok

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:59:14 PM

TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC   
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC   
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

If you paid more than the official price on bter, just make a support ticket and they will credit your account

I believe I have finished all the compensations for NXT AE. If you paid more then the official price of 127 NXT and have not received the additional TOKEN to get your ave price to the 127 NXT, then PM me

James

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352

Wob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC   
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC   
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

If you paid more than the official price on bter, just make a support ticket and they will credit your account

I believe I have finished all the compensations for NXT AE. If you paid more then the official price of 127 NXT and have not received the additional TOKEN to get your ave price to the 127 NXT, then PM me

James

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352

Grats James and thank you for your hard work.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.
all usage of SuperNET is optional
the devs decide on three levels of integration
the user decides whether to Enter SuperNET
Even when SuperNET is Entered, each tx can use or not use Teleport or any other SuperNET API

The connections are peer to peer using UDP onion routed packets
If there is a new project with better value, then it would be hoped that they would join the SuperNET
If not, that's ok too.

As far as Teleport, it is similar to adding 2FA to a website acct. You dont have to, but I think some people will want to
There was one mistake that I allowed above official price selling. I have repeatedly told people I make mistakes, so here is the proof. the fact I am awake for 30 hrs is no excuse. I took responsibility and manually credited all accts that ended up overpaying

Of course I wish I didnt have to spend 2 hours of my life doing that, but it is what had to be done to make things right. So I did

You do realize this is 99% backed by the BTC coming in?
You do realize I have already managed a 1500 BTC fund and tripled investors funds in 3 months?
You do realize I have helped investors make over 150 million NXT and $5 million USD in ~4 months?
MGW multigateway is now around the #10 of all exchanges by volume

Is there risk, of course, but I estimate the realistic risk is 20% and that is in some pretty unlikely scenarios, but if the downside is 20% and you have a 3:1 trade discipline then if you feel a 60% gain is as likely as a 20% loss, then it is logical to invest. This is professional trading methodology from nobrainertrades.com, if you are doubting this sort of thing too.

So, the question is what are the chances for a 10000 BTC fund getting a 1.6x book value market valuation?
If it gets 100,000 users (now some doubt this, but few seemed to believe my prediction of 10000 BTC. after 3.5 hrs we are almost 25% there) then if on average SuperNET can generate one penny per day per user, this creates a dividend yield based valuation (using 3% benchmark) that is comparable to the book value. In other words 2x.

So, how likely is it to generate a penny per day per user?
Let us assume that 1% of these 100,000 users are in the top 1% of trading activity. I hope you will allow me this assumption without debating it. So, if you know 100 people with a crypto wallet, think of the most active day trader among these 100 people.

OK, now how much is he trading every day? 1 satoshi? 10 satoshi? maybe 1 BTC? Do we all know someone who is trading 1 BTC per day? this is the sum of all the trades for the day. 1 BTC? Now the normal trading commission on this is 0.25% something like that? InstantDEX commissions will be 0.1%. so this is 0.001 BTC. Please tell me if this is more than a penny.

James

threecats

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:12:56 PM

Wow what a contrast. Three pages of a couple fud artists calling james a scam artist. No response from jl777, why? because he was busy personally refunding every investor who overpaid due to a glitch.

Says it all.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:13:19 PM

Yes. Like expected. See... I know it. I own BTCD. I also think that James is a great developer and I have respect for him. But I don't think that teleport will be the best of all solutions, just because a natural technical evolution. And every Project that is better than the best SuperNet-Coin is a risk for every SuperNet-Coin. It's simple logic. And particularly: This theoretical great Idea of a SuperNet is so hurried up that I am really disappointed.

Something big like this has to be planned and organized and thought through in every possible ascpect. And these aspects are also about involving people and Power and rules to prevent abuse of power. Every serious Dev will fear that he could lose control if he joins the SuperNet. And every serious Investor would like to have all these Infos before an ICO starts. I have read this whole thread and the Q-As and the PdF. But for me, some points are not clear. And I see that I'm not the only one.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:13:46 PM

99% will be in escrow
I will only have direct access to 1%
I expect I will be putting in MORE than 1%
plz do the math before making a fool of yourself

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:15:25 PM

Glad I could be of help. Go ahead and implement this. Don't have to call it my method. I think it'll work out fine. Any word from Bter about this solution?
Btw, I see that you're handling the chaos very well. Glad I invested into the right one.

Question. If i bought in SuperNET token and suddenly I need to liquidate my funds for emergency use after a few days, am I able to sell?

I am pretty sure that you can just put a sell order at just under the automated sells and as long as there is any demand left, then you would be able to.

since I am coming in at the end unless you are talking some huge amount, then I can accomodate any reasonable request

James

Hey jl777, if i wish to sell below IPO price, I'm still able to do it once everything settles down right? As u had personally mentioned here
as long as people promise not to go on a buying panic and pay double the official price!
then we can enable selling but  think we should wait for at least a day and probably Tuesday or Wed
If there are any emergencies, PM me I will see what I can do

I think it might be best to have BTER setting up a rule that nobody is able to sell ABOVE IPO price. But sells below it is possible. Below dynamic pricing of course.
brilliant!
this is the perfect solution
I am too tired after allnighter for thinking
thank you

I think I will call this the victor method, if that is ok
I hope they can get it done by Wed
By then the market should be much calmer
thank you!

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:16:42 PM

Yes. Like expected. See... I know it. I own BTCD. I also think that James is a great developer and I have respect for him. But I don't think that teleport will be the best of all solutions, just because a natural technical evolution. And every Project that is better than the best SuperNet-Coin is a risk for every SuperNet-Coin. It's simple logic. And particularly: This theoretical great Idea of a SuperNet is so hurried up that I am really disappointed.

Something big like this has to be planned and organized and thought through in every possible ascpect. And these aspects are also about involving people and Power and rules to prevent abuse of power. Every serious Dev will fear that he could lose control if he joins the SuperNet. And every serious Investor would like to have all these Infos before an ICO starts. I have read this whole thread and the Q-As and the PdF. But for me, some points are not clear. And I see that I'm not the only one.
I await your response

what is your opinion of Bitcoin Putin?

threecats

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:21:38 PM

I await your response

what is your opinion of Bitcoin Putin?

My response? My impression is that Tempus had questions and rested before he got answers, so he is not buying. Also that he does not understand why the ico necessarily had to come before teleport release.

As for butcoin putin, horrible choice of name. Might have been funny a few months ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: