Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1251

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:46:04 AM

^^^ Smart response. Can never be too careful around this place.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:51:11 AM

Contact me if you want to be considered for SuperNET. I need to know basic information about your coin and what unique features it will bring to the network.
Clever!  Cheesy
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:54:12 AM

A little  comment regarding anonimity of a developer:

Whos the guy named satoshi nakamoto who created bitcoin and holds around 1.000.000 btc?

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
klee
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:58:41 AM

Whos the guy named satoshi nakamoto who created bitcoin and holds around 1.000.000 btc?

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol
coin =/= IPO

EDIT: I invested in NTX IPO (BCNext was anonymous too)

EDIT2: Escrow could solve most of the issues regarding trust
c4po

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:01:24 PM

Is there a timetable for SuperNET IPO?
Very interested.
Dimays

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

I've just sent a PM to jl777.

Reddcoin should be added in the SuperNET core !
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:07:10 PM

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol
coin =/= IPO

The asset we buy is backed with all coins that will be part of the supernetwork core. ( the money will be used to buy these coins)
I dont really see your point, can you please explain?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fudbuster

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:09:30 PM

Very impressed! That's what I love about Bitcointalk, I can casually login on a lazy Sunday and within a couple of minutes learn of some awesome new crypto or platform. I'll be watching this one that's for sure  Smiley
klee
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:11:28 PM

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol
coin =/= IPO

The asset we buy is backed with all coins that will be part of the supernetwork core. ( the money will be used to buy these coins)
Will they?

I trust James because I know him (not his real ID though) - but it will add confidence & credibility to the project to use escrow, multisigs whatever!

I think he says he will do so with Poloniex, I am bored to read again the whole post to check it though Tongue
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:21:49 PM

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol
coin =/= IPO

Will they?

I trust James because I know him (not his real ID though) - but it will add confidence & credibility to the project to use escrow, multisigs whatever!

I think he says he will do so with Poloniex, I am bored to read again the whole post to check it though Tongue

Yeah except a small % ( james said 1% - but it depends on how much money will be collected i guess) that will be used as bounty foe website logos etc.

@escrow

Im sure thats not a problem and there will be one Smiley

I was just commenting on make his identity public

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:14:36 PM

Contact me if you want to be considered for SuperNET. I need to know basic information about your coin and what unique features it will bring to the network.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg94374/#msg94374
Quote from: whale
For those wondering, I'm Mobius on bitcointalk.

Now I just can't find the post by jl777 mentioning user 'whale' would be involved.
But seems okay, looking at the cooperation in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725201.0 too Smiley

-edit- Found it: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg93926/#msg93926
Supernetwork intends to obtain meaningful amounts of the coin's that join, whale will be doing the negotiating (if he can find the time).
NxtChg

Activity: 840

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:27:15 PM

...low grade trolling from an intimidated jealous rival...

Are you high?

I am building the fastest crypto in the world, do you really think I would have any interest in joining some sort of "altcoin network"?  Roll Eyes

I said what I said, because it's like hitting your pinky toe on a piece of furniture - sometimes you just can't ignore it.

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:29:46 PM

Are you high?
I am building the fastest crypto in the world, do you really think I would have any interest in joining some sort of "altcoin network"?  Roll Eyes
I said what I said, because it's like hitting your pinky toe on a piece of furniture - sometimes you just can't ignore it.

I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:47:39 PM

James, you say you need BTC and give a 5% bonus for whoever pays with BTCD and / or NXT.

I suppose a lot of people will throw NXT at it (I will), but as you say you need BTC you need to sell those NXT for BTC and thus putting sell pressure on NXT.
Will you try to prevent this from happening?

If happens what you think and I think it's not unreasonable, you collect 1000+ BTC in value, you will collect several million NXT easily, Those need to be offloaded by you. That effect worries me a little.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet.

i think there are some whales who might be interested in buying large amounts of NXT off market, esp with NXT at its current price...just my thought though
5% is not something that makes it worth to arbitrage. The spread in the market will go to almost this if not more if there is artificial demand, so this should only just be a benefit for NXT and BTCD communities to avoid having to sell their precious and to get some nice little bonus. It is like the nice chocolate sometimes you get on your pillow at hotels. It is such a small thing, but somehow there is good feeling from this small bonus

+1000

%100 you have thinking of everything , God gives you strength. Grin
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:03:14 PM

Are you high?

I am building the fastest crypto in the world, do you really think I would have any interest in joining some sort of "altcoin network"?  Roll Eyes

As I recall, there is your coin only on paper ...

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
klee
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:10:58 PM

Are you high?

As I recall, there is your coin only on paper ...
Wrong!  Grin

Disclaimer: yesterday I bought some more
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:14:05 PM

Please help!
Ask & Answer Questions at

http://supernet.answerbase.com

Hi Noashh: this is a great link for those unfamiliar with jl777, his vision and multiple products.

Could you please post link on OP (ask James to post)?
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:22:46 PM

UNOCS is back  Cheesy

"UNOCS 2.0 - This time it's going to be different!"

I like the new name though. It pretty much spells it out. Whales cast the SuperNET to catch all of the minnows money.

What could possibly go wrong?!

I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:37:32 PM

Also, I will not be having the access to the funds, maybe some small amount like 1% so I can pay for websites and other expenses.

so who will has the right to access these Funds?
and who will manage these Funds everyday?

thanks.
all the details havent been worked out yet, but generally speaking I will have the authority to decide on how the funds are spent. Should just be rubber stamping the negotiated deals, but ultimately it is my decision for the funds.

I think for the BTCD and NXT that is raised (should be <10% of total), people wont mind if I safekeep it, but for the coin purchases and the giant amount of BTC we will need escrows. Maybe Poloniex can do this, maybe we need to split up the amounts. All depends on how much comes in so I cant say what makes sense now.

If only 21 BTC comes in them it shouldnt be an issue at all.

There is no daily management needed. Maybe you are misunderstanding the purpose of the fundraising?
Other than the 1% which I would probably just have for convenience to pay bills, the 99% will just sit in cold storage.
When a new coin is being added to the SuperNET core, then the BTC (or BTCD or NXT) is swapped for the coin and since these coins are for HODL, they can go to cold storage. Maybe for coins that are able to stake, we would be doing that.
The important thing to know is that I am not doing this to raise money to spend. There will be no big salaries, no office space, no fancy furniture of the office space we dont have, only some incidental costs like websites, graphics (if we cant get a volunteer to make a good one). So the 1% is really all I envision needing. The rest is just waiting for the swaps with the new coins being added to the CORE.

Now the operating side will have dividends coming in from the assets it holds and these are active monies that need to flow through to the owners of SuperNET and the various other parties that are getting the revenue share, eg. coin communities, all people running nodes, BTCD stakers, etc.

I do reserve the right to use my common sense to adjust and adapt to circumstances. In all the scenarios I would have the authority to decide how the money is spent. This is like it was done the the small NXTcommunityfund. It had ~3 million NXT and I decided how it was spent, but I had no access to it. I would authorize a payment and then it got sent. So, of course if I go crazy or get taken over by aliens, then the treasurer would probably have the sense to no send the payment. But for things that are business as usual, then the treasurer is obligated to make the payment.

Any changes to what is "business as usual" will be posted here and the latest post will supercede any prior post in case they are mutually exclusive.

I know in the future many things will change, I adapt to things and I believe I have demonstrated some level of basic competence in my decision making abilities. I do have a problem of being too trusting of others though. That is a known weakness of mine. However I work hard to make sure to minimize my mistakes and I am quite open and will ask for community feedback on issues that are not so clear. So, no formal procedures or anything like that, but I will do my best to take into account the communities input, but ultimately I am the one that must decide.

James

When ICO finished , all proceeds should be kept by yourself. Everyone has investing means that have full trust to you. Cool
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:03:08 PM

Link to newsletter sign up now available on http://thesupernet.org/

Thanks for the link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: