Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:11:22 PM

UNOCS is back  Cheesy

"UNOCS 2.0 - This time it's going to be different!"

I like the new name though. It pretty much spells it out. Whales cast the SuperNET to catch all of the minnows money.

What could possibly go wrong?!

Lol, those were the days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:22:55 PM

So if I'm understanding his correctly, NXT will be an integral part in this whole operation, right?

If people get +5% for purchasing in NXT, why not just buy NXT with the BTC you were going to use anyway and get more? What's the downside?

Doesn't this mean everyone is going to be buying NXT and the price will go up? Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but I'm just wondering how anything but that could happen.

I assume people planning on investing in this IPO are already converting their BTC to NXT since if they get in on day 1 it will be +5% NXT bonus and +15% early bonus for a total of 20%(!!!).

Am I missing something here?
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

So if I'm understanding his correctly, NXT will be an integral part in this whole operation, right?

If people get +5% for purchasing in NXT, why not just buy NXT with the BTC you were going to use anyway and get more? What's the downside?

Doesn't this mean everyone is going to be buying NXT and the price will go up? Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but I'm just wondering how anything but that could happen.

I assume people planning on investing in this IPO are already converting their BTC to NXT since if they get in on day 1 it will be +5% NXT bonus and +15% early bonus for a total of 20%(!!!).

I think this issue has been somewhat addressed:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8602931#msg8602931
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:41:45 PM

That sounds like he's unlikely to be selling the NXT which makes this probably one of the best times in recent history to buy NXT considering it's super cheap right now, no? Everyone is going to start buying NXT pretty soon.

There's going to be more demand for NXT even after the IPO since people will want to trade it on the NXT asset exchange, right?
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:51:13 PM

Free ipo? please put me on the list  Grin

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:53:06 PM

Is there a timetable for SuperNET IPO?
Very interested.

How interested are you? Not interested enough to read the thread I guess. I am amazed at the comments here. People asking for a summary of the OP cause it is "too long". Take 10 mins to read the OP and maybe another 30 to read the full thread.

Threads like these get so long so fast because people keep coming in and asking questions that have been answered numerous times already.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:54:56 PM

That sounds like he's unlikely to be selling the NXT which makes this probably one of the best times in recent history to buy NXT considering it's super cheap right now, no? Everyone is going to start buying NXT pretty soon.

There's going to be more demand for NXT even after the IPO since people will want to trade it on the NXT asset exchange, right?

I am sure the whales will use this opportunity to sell, so the price is unlikely to go very high, but that's good for distribution, very good time to get cheap NXT yeah. 5k satoshi could very well be the floor, but you never know with cryptos Smiley
popolite11

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Free ipo? please put me on the list  Grin

Yeah , nobody hates some free coins.
JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

@jl777

So because BBR is being added to the core, does this mean that Monero can not be part of the core because it does not bring any new features that BBR hasn't already added? And Monero, if it gets added will be in an arm spiraling off the core somewhere?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:04:36 PM

@jl777

So because BBR is being added to the core, does this mean that Monero can not be part of the core because it does not bring any new features that BBR hasn't already added? And Monero, if it gets added will be in an arm spiraling off the core somewhere?

The plan is to add coins with unique features into supernetwork core.
Other coins who are based on btc ( in the beginning - later support for other coins will be added) can use supernetwork by just calling supernetwork api.

So if xmr doesnt bring something beside CN anon tech to the table i guess the answer is no

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:09:42 PM

XMR bring I2P feature.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:30:08 PM

James you should also make it a requirement that any coin that enters the SuperNode Network also has to be traded on the MGW and also use your MGW asset in the initial funding along with the other assets. Imo.
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:31:08 PM

...low grade trolling from an intimidated jealous rival...

Are you high?

I am building the fastest crypto in the world, do you really think I would have any interest in joining some sort of "altcoin network"?  Roll Eyes

I said what I said, because it's like hitting your pinky toe on a piece of furniture - sometimes you just can't ignore it.

As I recall, there is your coin only on paper ...
Wrong!  Grin

Disclaimer: yesterday I bought some more

Have you ever seen what you've bought?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:40:17 PM

Are you high?

I am building the fastest crypto in the world, do you really think I would have any interest in joining some sort of "altcoin network"?  Roll Eyes

I said what I said, because it's like hitting your pinky toe on a piece of furniture - sometimes you just can't ignore it.

Wrong!  Grin

I was not wrong with BTC when it was first 5$, then Mastercoin (did x25 from where I bought, now dead), then NXT (I was one of the 73) - also Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Monero...

What are your success stories to challenge me?

EDIT: I had seen nothing from MSC and NXT too Wink
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:54:09 PM

Are you high?

I am building the fastest crypto in the world, do you really think I would have any interest in joining some sort of "altcoin network"?  Roll Eyes

Wrong!  Grin

I was not wrong with BTC when it was first 5$, then Mastercoin (did x25 from where I bought, now dead), then NXT (I was one of the 73) - also Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Monero...

With you I can not keep up  Wink
And regarding SIM, you will certainly have done everything right  Wink

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:58:19 PM

Are you high?

Wrong!  Grin

With you I can not keep up  Wink
And regarding SIM, you will certainly have done everything right  Wink
Low investment - super high risk - possible super returns!
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:05:35 PM

Do you guys remember the launch of Maidsafe where their IPO was in BTC and Mastercoin MSC.

Well that really didn't work out for them as it only pumped the MSC price before the IPO as a lot of investors bought MSC for the IPO.

After the IPO completed the price of MSC tanked and they are now left with a whole lot of MSC they don't know what to do with.

They explain it in this recent interview they did on the Keiser Report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9MHr0zkIyk

Based on this I wouldn't like to see SuperNET IPO like this, best to stick to BTC and your own coin BTCD James.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 06:13:40 PM

Contact me if you want to be considered for SuperNET. I need to know basic information about your coin and what unique features it will bring to the network.

James said that people should contact him via pm so pardon me if I dont believe you and suggest to others to do the same until james says that your request is legit.
Now that I swamped my inbox, I think the proper procedure for coin application is for a representative from the coin to post in this thread.

noashh will do a pre-screening, eg. clones need not apply, there is at least one unique feature, etc.

Then it goes to a deeper tech analysis by chanc3r (nxt nick) and mobius/whale for biz stuff

Then it comes to me. I hope everyone can understand I dont have the time for looking at all applications until there is a very good chance for inclusion in the SuperNET core

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:20:29 PM

But I made my money from working hard, not investing (other than buying 1% of DRK for 10 BTC). Working 100hrs per week for 30 weeks, thats a lot of hours and many years ago when I was selling my talents to companies, I was making the $100/hr so this working of thousands of hours is worth a relatively large amount. Also the companies are begging me to work for them, so they are of course making a lot more than they are paying. crypto is changing the world for better and now I am only working for food and Starbucks, but still I end up making a similar amount as when I was just selling myself. I am so much happier to be helping the crypto world than the corporate world and to end up with more money, well this is unexpected surprise.

Your concepts sound exciting as ever! And amazing to read you are working 100 hours a day, be sure not to get burned out. We need you in crypto!  Wink
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

1.your identity is still anonymous.

2. you being the epicenter of the decisions and control of the funds of this project

3. lack of structured planning

I will take audacity and answer your questions.

1. Knowing identity is not important as there were numerous scams in cryptoland where we all knew who was behind. I am not sure if you remember, but the recent was Mark Karpeles. They were all high rank bitcoiners and yet they scammed. Not knowing identity is also saving problems if goverments of the future decide to somehow punish someone for doing some grat thing for humanity, wouldn't be the first time.

2. That's how he rolls - this is the most effective organizational structure as there is no middle man or some board of people who don't even grasp the idea.

3. That's how he rolls - if you ever worked in some company you would know how inefficient structured planning can be. James is doing innovation and you cannot structure innovation, because there is just to many unknowns ahead of time.

+1000

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: