Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:40:16 AM

IPO = immediate zero credibility.
Mining is nothing but a private IPO.
yes
you need money for equipment, bills...

Except that it is "private" because only the people with special equipment and special knowledge can invest.
Miners hate IPO because everyone can invest.

On the other hand I agree that most IPO are scams and people should think twice before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:27:09 AM

IPO = immediate zero credibility.
Mining is nothing but a private IPO.
yes
you need money for equipment, bills...

Except that it is "private" because only the people with special equipment and special knowledge can invest.
Miners hate IPO because everyone can invest.

On the other hand I agree that most IPO are scams and people should think twice before investing.

most coin's are scamcoin's.... so IPO=mining
You choose coin for mining eq you choose IPO for invest

IOTA
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:28:40 AM

With Nxt Inside, all upcoming core features of Nxt will be made available to users (/coin communities) in the SuperNET, if I understand the concept correctly. For example phaser, coin shuffling (built into MS), instant transactions (in time - let's not open that discussion again Wink ), atomic cross-chain transactions, +. These services will be free via Nxt (and NxtInside).

How will this influence SuperNET shareholders?

Dividends mainly come in from 3rd party features - which are just what we need now, but may become a second choice in the future: MGW, InstantDEX +

I'm aware that dividends are to be considered a bonus in the IPO. Nevertheless, it's being sold as part of the package. I'm also aware, that there's planned an advertisement opportunity for other coins in the GUI.

I'm confident that SuperNET will add value to everyone participating > users, 1.0 coins, Nxt, BTCD, crypto in general, and even more as Nxt continues to implement core features. This alone makes it a good investment IMO, so the question is about the dividend-part.

Are SuperNET investors going to loose revenue as Nxt adds more (free) core features? Will it be dumped?
Or will SuperNET shares gain value because the new features will make SuperNET even more awesome to be part of?

Thoughts?

/apenzl

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:31:15 AM

For better understanding this IPO for Chinese,translated as following:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766158.new#new
各币种的代表们请注意:
      请将你们要加入SuperNET CORE的申请发送至coins@thesupernet.org
      常见的问题可以访问:http://supernet.answerbase.com/

Supernetwork将会把所有加入的币种都放进一个统一的网络中。当然,每一个币还是正常操作运行,但是可以选择使用Supernetwork中的服务。每个加入网络中的币种都会使其变得更加强大,而且也会把它的唯一的技术特征分享给其它节点。
      我预计将会有超过1000000个节点,而且最好的是这明显不是一个零和经济。加入的币种越多,交易越多,收益也越多。仅从InstantDEX的预期收益就与一个中心化交易所0.1%的收益相当,1000000+能够直接实时交易他们的密码学货币保证了稳定的收益。当MGW可用时,它立即成为NXT交易量很大的平台,尽管它现在还在beta阶段,运行在我的开发服务器上。
      我将与Supernetwork中的所有节点分享收益,这与它们产生的费用成正比。InstantDEX提供了基本的收益,其它来自Tradebots和Privatebet的收益,以及明年Teleport的少量收费都会增加收益来源。
每一个收益都有相应的NXT资产,以及我所采用的币,BTCD,也会从Supernetwork中获得相应的收益。有点类似螺旋中间的logo。但只有BTCD在Supernetwork中心。每一个添加的币种要给Supernetwork添加一定限值的价值,而且社区需要积极配合。零和竞争只适合于成熟的法币世界,在密码学货币中是无法立足的。我们需要联合起来创建巨大的Supernetwork,来推动更多的法币进行密码学货币领域。
一些人可能会问,这对Bitcoin本身有威胁吗?当然没有!任何想要取代BTC的币种(甚至是Supernetwork)都低估了其网络效应。举个例子, 2014年的DOS+Windows的市场份额。
      因此,不用担心比特币的未来。新技术都会使得2008年的科技看起来像上个世纪的一样。因此,这根本不奇怪。最好的科技会在没有安装基础量的情况下发挥作用,因此比特币将会生存并是整个密码学货币的晴雨表。这并不意味着最好的投资回报,事实上市值很小的币种的ROI都会比BTC的要高。这是显而易见的。可以计算的。当我加入的时候,BTCD的市值为1000000$。现在已经超过60倍了。6周,60倍。但也“只”有6百万美金,而BTC要获得这个数量将会是0.001。因此相同的市值下对于BTCD来讲是6000%,而对BTC则是0.1%。BTCD的下一个60倍需要的时间肯定会比6周要长。
      在何种情况下,如果BTC本身的价值翻倍了,这会使所有密码学货币的价值翻倍,因此推翻BTC是没有意义的,就好比岛屿居民互相战斗说他们将会比整个陆地要大。让我们一起互相帮助,特别是BTC,每个人都会双赢。法币除外。
(此处略去对BBR的一些描述。)
      目前NXT和BTCD社区的成员基本都知道了Supernetwork的潜力。Zoidberg将会和我一起来改善BBR和Teleport。只有时间才能告知它准确的特性和影响,但是基本的Teleport可以为任何币种提供2FA服务,我已经知道如何进行了。
      可以理解,很多币种的开发者已经在联系我将它们的币添加到Supernetwork中,我也正在评估他们来发现它们的优势从而为Supernetwork增加价值。当Supernetwork准备就绪后,你就可以交易BTC和其它货币了,只有选中的一些币种会组成Supernetwork的核心。意思就是被接受的币种价值可能会在短期内暴涨。就跟BBR的情况相似,但通常是能够进入Supernetwork的币种其价值会更大,而且会获得收益分享,真正的增加了币的价值。这对于币的前景来讲,是一个永久和重大的变化。
      为了将Supernetwork中的核心币种联合起来,我想要购买持有一定比例的币种。即使价格上涨也如此,会长期买入和持有并获得和收益。现在我已经有足够的金钱来为我的余生每天购买一杯星巴克拿铁,因此我的经济需要已经满足了。然而,我想要建立一套金融组织来准确的反映创建的价值。这可能是一个强迫性的事情,但是币的价值翻了四倍却没有记录此事看起来也是错误的。我并不介意让其他人赚很多钱,事实上当我有金融家的头衔后这是我的最初目标,因此这些新币种的比例意味着我需要一些流动的BTC资金。
因此就会有Supernetwork IPO。它将会使用募集的资金在币种进入Supernetwork之前私下购买这些币种,也会用于后期市场支持以及市场流动性。我将会用我个人持有的资产作为资本,这些资产会从Supernetwork、sharkfund0、InstantDEX、NXTprivacy、Privatebet、Tradebots (也称作 NXTcoinsco)获得收益。这会使得Supernetwork资产短期受益于私下购买,长期受益于Supernetwork产生的收益。
      很多人很难理解如何让每个人都赚钱。为了能够为Supernetwork产生收益,一部分人肯定会损失金钱。法比世界零和经济的本质根深蒂固地影响了我们。需要增长的经济能够使得每个人都收益。当然目前非Supernetwork的成员需要互相竞争,我不能确定会发生什么,但长期的效果是会持续增加BTC的价值,我认为非Supernetwork的币种也会生存下来并繁荣发展。
我正在为IPO寻找合适的地点,当就绪后我会发布详细的细节。
James

thanks for translation , i can be understand easily easily  Smiley
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:00:12 AM

Finally got a chance to sit down and read this thread in full...... and to no surprise, the quality of conversation here is quite high.  I'm now convinced that you're actually a cyborg James...... you joke about this, but I can't find a more plausible solution.  It's difficult to keep up dude; lucky for you, three of seven survived re-entry! Smiley  Now, I need two assistants to keep current with the three of you. 

Peace!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:12:58 PM

Look attractive. I'll save some NXT for this. Godspeed  Grin

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
CryptShark

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:39:37 PM

Can anyone please explain how does this work? I read the 1st page but I am not still clear:

1, Would I be able to buy SuperNet? And when I buy do I buy shares or assets?
2, How do I buy? using NXT, BTCD or BTC?
3, How does this incorporate other coins? And what's the point of doing that?
4, BTCD will be the core? What does that mean?

Thanks....

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:32:48 PM

Can anyone please explain how does this work? I read the 1st page but I am not still clear:

Thanks....

+1

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:00:40 PM

Thanks....

+2
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:12:58 PM

Great. Will be watching closely.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:15:16 PM

Thanks....

+2

Stop it.

The majority of these questions are answered in the first page of this thread which also includes a link to a Q & A. Read it.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:17:00 PM

Thanks....

I'll attempt to answer this in the meantime, and if I'm incorrect on any point hopefully James or another person who is part of the project can correct me.

1. Some time in the next few days there will be an IPO selling shares on Poloniex. James had initially mentioned a 15% bonus for buying on the the first day with subsequent decreases in bonus percentage as time goes on. For example 2nd day might be 14% bonus and decreasing a further one person each day after. I don't think this is confirmed yet though.

2. James has stated that he intends for people to be able to buy shares in NXT, BTCD, and BTC. With purchases in NXT and BTCD receiving a 5% bonus in shares.

3. The point of the supernetwork is to incorporate the features from other coins in to the network and make them available for use via a GUI embedded in the wallets of coins that are part of the network. For example someone wishing to send a transaction that took advantage of BBR's ring signature anonymous technology from their BTCD wallet could do so via the superNET GUI on their BTCD wallet. In addition to coins sharing features I believe many of the services that James is currently developing will be offered for use via the same superNET GUI. The point of all this is to leverage the network effect for all coins involved.

4. Since BTCD is James' personal coin I'd imagine that all of the development of the superNET will be first implemented on BTCD as well as all features being rolled out first via the BTCD wallet. Since it's the first member of the superNET you might consider it the hub of the network.
come-from-down-under

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

Supernetwork将会把所有加入的币种都放进一个统一的网络中。当然,每一个币还是正常操作运行,但是可以选择使用Supernetwork中的服务。每个加入网络中的币种都会使其变得更加强大,而且也会把它的唯一的技术特征分享给其它节点。
      我预计将会有超过1000000个节点,而且最好的是这明显不是一个零和经济。加入的币种越多,交易越多,收益也越多。仅从InstantDEX的预期收益就与一个中心化交易所0.1%的收益相当,1000000+能够直接实时交易他们的密码学货币保证了稳定的收益。当MGW可用时,它立即成为NXT交易量很大的平台,尽管它现在还在beta阶段,运行在我的开发服务器上。
      我将与Supernetwork中的所有节点分享收益,这与它们产生的费用成正比。InstantDEX提供了基本的收益,其它来自Tradebots和Privatebet的收益,以及明年Teleport的少量收费都会增加收益来源。
每一个收益都有相应的NXT资产,以及我所采用的币,BTCD,也会从Supernetwork中获得相应的收益。有点类似螺旋中间的logo。但只有BTCD在Supernetwork中心。每一个添加的币种要给Supernetwork添加一定限值的价值,而且社区需要积极配合。零和竞争只适合于成熟的法币世界,在密码学货币中是无法立足的。我们需要联合起来创建巨大的Supernetwork,来推动更多的法币进行密码学货币领域。
一些人可能会问,这对Bitcoin本身有威胁吗?当然没有!任何想要取代BTC的币种(甚至是Supernetwork)都低估了其网络效应。举个例子, 2014年的DOS+Windows的市场份额。
      因此,不用担心比特币的未来。新技术都会使得2008年的科技看起来像上个世纪的一样。因此,这根本不奇怪。最好的科技会在没有安装基础量的情况下发挥作用,因此比特币将会生存并是整个密码学货币的晴雨表。这并不意味着最好的投资回报,事实上市值很小的币种的ROI都会比BTC的要高。这是显而易见的。可以计算的。当我加入的时候,BTCD的市值为1000000$。现在已经超过60倍了。6周,60倍。但也“只”有6百万美金,而BTC要获得这个数量将会是0.001。因此相同的市值下对于BTCD来讲是6000%,而对BTC则是0.1%。BTCD的下一个60倍需要的时间肯定会比6周要长。
      在何种情况下,如果BTC本身的价值翻倍了,这会使所有密码学货币的价值翻倍,因此推翻BTC是没有意义的,就好比岛屿居民互相战斗说他们将会比整个陆地要大。让我们一起互相帮助,特别是BTC,每个人都会双赢。法币除外。
(此处略去对BBR的一些描述。)
      目前NXT和BTCD社区的成员基本都知道了Supernetwork的潜力。Zoidberg将会和我一起来改善BBR和Teleport。只有时间才能告知它准确的特性和影响,但是基本的Teleport可以为任何币种提供2FA服务,我已经知道如何进行了。
      可以理解,很多币种的开发者已经在联系我将它们的币添加到Supernetwork中,我也正在评估他们来发现它们的优势从而为Supernetwork增加价值。当Supernetwork准备就绪后,你就可以交易BTC和其它货币了,只有选中的一些币种会组成Supernetwork的核心。意思就是被接受的币种价值可能会在短期内暴涨。就跟BBR的情况相似,但通常是能够进入Supernetwork的币种其价值会更大,而且会获得收益分享,真正的增加了币的价值。这对于币的前景来讲,是一个永久和重大的变化。
      为了将Supernetwork中的核心币种联合起来,我想要购买持有一定比例的币种。即使价格上涨也如此,会长期买入和持有并获得和收益。现在我已经有足够的金钱来为我的余生每天购买一杯星巴克拿铁,因此我的经济需要已经满足了。然而,我想要建立一套金融组织来准确的反映创建的价值。这可能是一个强迫性的事情,但是币的价值翻了四倍却没有记录此事看起来也是错误的。我并不介意让其他人赚很多钱,事实上当我有金融家的头衔后这是我的最初目标,因此这些新币种的比例意味着我需要一些流动的BTC资金。
因此就会有Supernetwork IPO。它将会使用募集的资金在币种进入Supernetwork之前私下购买这些币种,也会用于后期市场支持以及市场流动性。我将会用我个人持有的资产作为资本,这些资产会从Supernetwork、sharkfund0、InstantDEX、NXTprivacy、Privatebet、Tradebots (也称作 NXTcoinsco)获得收益。这会使得Supernetwork资产短期受益于私下购买,长期受益于Supernetwork产生的收益。
      很多人很难理解如何让每个人都赚钱。为了能够为Supernetwork产生收益,一部分人肯定会损失金钱。法比世界零和经济的本质根深蒂固地影响了我们。需要增长的经济能够使得每个人都收益。当然目前非Supernetwork的成员需要互相竞争,我不能确定会发生什么,但长期的效果是会持续增加BTC的价值,我认为非Supernetwork的币种也会生存下来并繁荣发展。
我正在为IPO寻找合适的地点,当就绪后我会发布详细的细节。
James

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/Draskinn/FishBlub.jpg

Can someone tell what is the meaning of this moonspeak and why the heiroglyphics are liberally peppered with familiar yet spooky words like teleport and zoidberg?

I feel some type of way reading it
like I've just awoken from a coma and into a dystopian cypherpunk world where even the toasters have wifi

I don't understand any of this gobbledygook but it seems to be a good direction so I'll take it.
Ready to deposit some of my hard earned Bitcoins into this venture immediately. Can anyone also give the BTC address to sent to?
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:13:21 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:13:37 PM by daxiake

Anonymous is a strong term, we have yet to see one cryptocurrency achieve that instead of boasting about "anonymity".

Simply integrating mixing or wiring the transactions via Tor/L2P isn't enough, integrating mixing and claiming anonymity makes about as much sense as lowering the block speed and claiming to be the "fastest altcoin" or "the altcoin with the fastest transactions". It implies that there is some original innovation when there is none.

I might not be on here 24/7 looking into every single altcoin but as far as I know we are the only candidate that got it so far, however we are pretty early into development ourselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744261.msg8415564#msg8415564

The next update will likely be the last mandatory hardfork, we will introduce a reduced blockchain and apply some amorphous computing concepts that we have been working on very hard, topology-aware clients are the future of decentralized monetary systems and will lead to much faster propagation of information and generally significantly reduced dis-synchronization of the network.

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:21:04 PM

Very good, I will hold all my Syscoin, DEV will contact jl777 to add this coin, it has some special features which other haven't.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:33:34 PM

Anonymous is a strong term, we have yet to see one cryptocurrency achieve that instead of boasting about "anonymity".

Simply integrating mixing or wiring the transactions via Tor/L2P isn't enough, integrating mixing and claiming anonymity makes about as much sense as lowering the block speed and claiming to be the "fastest altcoin" or "the altcoin with the fastest transactions". It implies that there is some original innovation when there is none.

I might not be on here 24/7 looking into every single altcoin but as far as I know we are the only candidate that got it so far, however we are pretty early into development ourselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744261.msg8415564#msg8415564

That's wrong. Boolberry, the first addition to the supernetwork has had cryptographically strong anonymity far beyond any coinjoin/coinmixing scheme with nodes/tor/i2p system. And they've had this since May. And since then Zoidberg has implemented improvements to the base anonymity that has currently put BBR ahead of similar coins that also use the CryptoNote ring signature technology.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:38:32 PM

Very good, I will hold all my Syscoin, DEV will contact jl777 to add this coin, it has some special features which other haven't.

I don't mean this in a mean spirited way because I truly feel for all the people that invested in that IPO, but from all sources it would seem that SYS can barely get a blockchain running. I've heard nothing but woe from people who invested in it and have watched failure after failure bring their investment down to below what they paid for it in a short period of time.

I don't mean this as a personal attack against you at all - it just irks me that projects like that are able to collect 1500 BTC from the community while quality projects struggle to fund even the bare minimum of a handful of BTC in a fair manner.
CryptShark

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:21:59 PM

Thanks....

I'll attempt to answer this in the meantime, and if I'm incorrect on any point hopefully James or another person who is part of the project can correct me.

1. Some time in the next few days there will be an IPO selling shares on Poloniex. James had initially mentioned a 15% bonus for buying on the the first day with subsequent decreases in bonus percentage as time goes on. For example 2nd day might be 14% bonus and decreasing a further one person each day after. I don't think this is confirmed yet though.

2. James has stated that he intends for people to be able to buy shares in NXT, BTCD, and BTC. With purchases in NXT and BTCD receiving a 5% bonus in shares.

3. The point of the supernetwork is to incorporate the features from other coins in to the network and make them available for use via a GUI embedded in the wallets of coins that are part of the network. For example someone wishing to send a transaction that took advantage of BBR's ring signature anonymous technology from their BTCD wallet could do so via the superNET GUI on their BTCD wallet. In addition to coins sharing features I believe many of the services that James is currently developing will be offered for use via the same superNET GUI. The point of all this is to leverage the network effect for all coins involved.

4. Since BTCD is James' personal coin I'd imagine that all of the development of the superNET will be first implemented on BTCD as well as all features being rolled out first via the BTCD wallet. Since it's the first member of the superNET you might consider it the hub of the network.

Perfect!

Thank you so much, I am pretty clear now, appreciate your time Smiley
CryptShark

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

Thanks....

+2

Stop it.

The majority of these questions are answered in the first page of this thread which also includes a link to a Q & A. Read it.

Smart Ass!

You got to read my post first....

I said I read the first page but wasn't clear....
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

With Nxt Inside, all upcoming core features of Nxt will be made available to users (/coin communities) in the SuperNET, if I understand the concept correctly. For example phaser, coin shuffling (built into MS), instant transactions (in time - let's not open that discussion again Wink ), atomic cross-chain transactions, +. These services will be free via Nxt (and NxtInside).

How will this influence SuperNET shareholders?

Dividends mainly come in from 3rd party features - which are just what we need now, but may become a second choice in the future: MGW, InstantDEX +

I'm aware that dividends are to be considered a bonus in the IPO. Nevertheless, it's being sold as part of the package. I'm also aware, that there's planned an advertisement opportunity for other coins in the GUI.

I'm confident that SuperNET will add value to everyone participating > users, 1.0 coins, Nxt, BTCD, crypto in general, and even more as Nxt continues to implement core features. This alone makes it a good investment IMO, so the question is about the dividend-part.

Are SuperNET investors going to loose revenue as Nxt adds more (free) core features? Will it be dumped?
Or will SuperNET shares gain value because the new features will make SuperNET even more awesome to be part of?

Thoughts?

/apenzl

Haven´t heard the NXTers to take part in this, just that James takes NXT for IPO.
Maybe they are thinking about it, cause they are offering lots of features to supernet and all coins can use them without owning NXT.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: