Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:33:43 AM

I sent 4 token to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL hours ago and still have not received my unity assets, whats the deal ? I wanted to send the rest but I have not received the test I sent yet.

this has to be manually done and the person in charge should be sleeping right now.

i have my token on nxt ae too, and always received my unitys in a timeframe of less then 24 hours. Smiley

That's right. I did it in two steps: 7 TOKEN and then the rest. I got the first part in ~12 hours and the second within ~3 hours.

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:39:59 AM

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, you wont get any dividend at all so I suggest you redeem it ASAP by sending it to:

NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

It's better to put this on first page for SuperNeter to catch up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tj303

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:01:58 AM

Wow! Thanks for the unexpected neodice asset bonus!
You are an awesome dev james
NEMoon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:11:07 AM

Says a lot about how you feel of UNITY that you'll only support the asset with a meager buywall at 3/4 the ICO price.

Again, you're a fucking asshole James.
160 NXT is significantly above the highest official price during the entire ICO process. It was as low as 120 NXT and around 130 NXT for a lot of the time. Since 160 is bigger than 120, 130 and even 140, I assume this means you did not do very well in math class at school

I feel sorry for you

James

P.S. Also the BTC buywall is probably 85% to 87% of the average price paid during the ICO. Temporarily below 90% due to drop in NXT price. please tell me any other crypto IPO that has a buywall at all.

The guy is a total douchebag and troll, no doubts on that, but I also think that buywalls should be set at least at the min IPO price, which is 0.01 BTC, as far as I know. So, you're basically feeding trolls and fudsters with your actions. Buywall at higher price is wrong, because it would be the easiest money for investors. Buy at 0.01 and sell at 0.0115 back to devs. But buywall at 0.01 is just fair and logic.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:12:32 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 04:26:47 AM by jd1959

Got to say a HUGE THANKS to ScottAllyn over at Vericoin thread who posted this link https://greasyfork.org/scripts/3372-bitcoin-talk-forum-ignored-user-cleanup

I've downloaded and installed it, and it makes coming here a really pleasant experience. After install I just click ignore user and there posts don't even appear in the thread. It likes anti troll magic, I love it and highly

recommend trying it. Now all I see is the real posts that have some merit at least

Jon  Grin

Edit  Now all we need is an official Troll list linked to OP, Then the trolls would be able to find themselves on the list and understand why there posts get no response at all....just a thought

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:13:25 AM

the price of unity down  has two reason.

the first reason is  that many people said  jl777 was  chinese and work in SINA.
[/img]

the second reason is beasuse of  bter.

as we know, in china  the fame  of bter is very bad. some people think bter Counterfeiting and let the price down. because we do not withdraw,we do not know the coin sure or false.

jl777  say bter not work because of weekend , but  i  tell  you  bter work in weekend.

From October 1 to October 3 holiday.
freeworm was on international flight and exhausted. Not the best time to be making big money codings!
So I advised to rest and do it correctly on monday
bter has been sent the assets and monday the withdraw will work

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:14:18 AM

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, you wont get any dividend at all so I suggest you redeem it ASAP by sending it to:

It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

It's better to put this on first page for SuperNeter to catch up.

it's been on OP for a while

visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:17:33 AM

Says a lot about how you feel of UNITY that you'll only support the asset with a meager buywall at 3/4 the ICO price.

160 NXT is significantly above the highest official price during the entire ICO process. It was as low as 120 NXT and around 130 NXT for a lot of the time. Since 160 is bigger than 120, 130 and even 140, I assume this means you did not do very well in math class at school

I feel sorry for you

James

P.S. Also the BTC buywall is probably 85% to 87% of the average price paid during the ICO. Temporarily below 90% due to drop in NXT price. please tell me any other crypto IPO that has a buywall at all.

The guy is a total douchebag and troll, no doubts on that, but I also think that buywalls should be set at least at the min IPO price, which is 0.01 BTC, as far as I know. So, you're basically feeding trolls and fudsters with your actions. Buywall at higher price is wrong, because it would be the easiest money for investors. Buy at 0.01 and sell at 0.0115 back to devs. But buywall at 0.01 is just fair and logic.

how many asset issuers put up buy walls? 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:19:41 AM

James when can we expect to receive the NeoDice dividends? Just want to know so I can be on the lookout for it and let you know if it doesn't arrive. (I have my SuperNET asset on the NXT AE.)

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:22:18 AM

James when can we expect to receive the NeoDice dividends? Just want to know so I can be on the lookout for it and let you know if it doesn't arrive. (I have my SuperNET asset on the NXT AE.)

[Dividend Announcement]

50000 NeoDICE assets (id 18184274154437352348) will be dividended out to SuperNET asset holders at the rate of 0.06126992957634 NeoDICE per SuperNET asset.

that is 50000/816061

another way to look at this is that for every 16.32 SuperNET assets you have, you will get 1 NeoDICE asset. This is similar to how the NXTventure works, NXTventure will be doing 0.05 NeoDICE per NXTventure, or 1 NeoDICE asset for every 20 NXTventure

I know I said dividends probably not before end of year, but I want to test out the dividend process, especially via bter.

There was an issue with the previous dividend being done several hours after a strictly interpreted announced time, so I will not announce any time or block for the dividend. If you have not gotten it yet, then it hasnt happened yet. Please do not ask when the dividend will be sent out. It will happen when it happens, I hope it can be done this month, but no guarantees

James

P.S. Please do not expect regular SuperNET dividends like this. This is a special case with not guarantee of anymore like this in the future

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:22:51 AM

I feel sorry for you

James

I am following what I said I would do. There are no surprises at the formulas. If NXT price goes up, the NAV will go up. If I tried to price fix things at any specific price like 0.01, this would endanger SuperNET and that is something I will not do. Do you want me to do fractional reserve price peg that endangers the solvency of SuperNET so that the buywall is fixed at 0.01? What about when the NAV is at 0.015? You will probably not like it if the buywall was pegged at 0.01!

The NAV is the NAV is the NAV. It is based on market price fluctuations and anybody that tries to impose an artificial price peg will end up bankrupt. This has been proven over and over. My job is to ensure SuperNET is protected and grows. This means NAV is NAV and not some price peg that is not 100% backed. i do not believe in fractional reserve. or leveraged crypto.

If my doing what I said I would do is feeding trolls, then there will be a lot of troll feeding as I always do what I say I will. I said there will be a NAV based buywall according to the formulas described. I never promised an asset NAV buywall. I never promised any put option at ICO price.

Any such things would be materially different than existing spending authority and would need to be put up for a SuperNET vote. I will actively campaign against such onerous financial obligations. Do you want to put it up for a vote?

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:23:57 AM

Wow! Thanks for the unexpected neodice asset bonus!
You are an awesome dev james
I do like to underpromise and overdeliver, but I cant promise that Smiley

UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:24:20 AM

Everything James has said about the location of the buy wall has been stated countless times in this thread going back over a week.  All the assets are public and you can do your own math (I have) and see that the buy wall is exactly where it should be.  James has repeatedly said that SuperNET was designed for long term minded investors only.  

No one spends the time to research.  Just buy, wait for immediate double, sell, FUD with dummy accounts and buy back - repeat.  Crypto is a fucking shit show I have no idea why I continue to read these threads.  This place is a cesspool.

if these newbie trolls dont stop, we will just move to the superNET forum
i dont have time to waste hours on this. it is just ridiculous today, over the first thing that didnt go exactly as planned due to the deposit being stuck in bter.

so trolls, stop or we just move to where you cant do your garbage

any objections?

James

I'd love for it to be moved and accounts like Shitzz banned.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:27:01 AM

[Dividend Announcement]

50000 NeoDICE assets (id 18184274154437352348) will be dividended out to SuperNET asset holders at the rate of 0.06126992957634 NeoDICE per SuperNET asset.

that is 50000/816061

another way to look at this is that for every 16.32 SuperNET assets you have, you will get 1 NeoDICE asset. This is similar to how the NXTventure works, NXTventure will be doing 0.05 NeoDICE per NXTventure, or 1 NeoDICE asset for every 20 NXTventure

I know I said dividends probably not before end of year, but I want to test out the dividend process, especially via bter.

There was an issue with the previous dividend being done several hours after a strictly interpreted announced time, so I will not announce any time or block for the dividend. If you have not gotten it yet, then it hasnt happened yet. Please do not ask when the dividend will be sent out. It will happen when it happens, I hope it can be done this month, but no guarantees

James

P.S. Please do not expect regular SuperNET dividends like this. This is a special case with not guarantee of anymore like this in the future
I want to clarify that if you have UNITY at BTER, you dont have to do anything, you will automatically get NeoDICE

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:35:08 AM

There are 98'894 unredeemed TOKEN NXT AE assets so that is 6000+ NeoDICE assets that will be donated to valarmg as the dividend account will receive the NeoDICE dividend

I am sure valarmg wont mind if you delay your redemption of TOKEN <-> SuperNET

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

The dividend can happen at any time, no complaints if you miss your dividend due to delay converting TOKEN

James

vinani

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:36:21 AM

James,

Not much that I can say but, being monitor the thread and join the ICO of SuperNET, I would like to say thank you very much for all your and team's effort on SuperNET. You guys made thing happens. You should take a day off man. There is a road ahead Smiley

Cheers,
NEMoon

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:37:19 AM

I am following what I said I would do. There are no surprises at the formulas. If NXT price goes up, the NAV will go up. If I tried to price fix things at any specific price like 0.01, this would endanger SuperNET and that is something I will not do. Do you want me to do fractional reserve price peg that endangers the solvency of SuperNET so that the buywall is fixed at 0.01? What about when the NAV is at 0.015? You will probably not like it if the buywall was pegged at 0.01!

The NAV is the NAV is the NAV. It is based on market price fluctuations and anybody that tries to impose an artificial price peg will end up bankrupt. This has been proven over and over. My job is to ensure SuperNET is protected and grows. This means NAV is NAV and not some price peg that is not 100% backed. i do not believe in fractional reserve. or leveraged crypto.

If my doing what I said I would do is feeding trolls, then there will be a lot of troll feeding as I always do what I say I will. I said there will be a NAV based buywall according to the formulas described. I never promised an asset NAV buywall. I never promised any put option at ICO price.

Any such things would be materially different than existing spending authority and would need to be put up for a SuperNET vote. I will actively campaign against such onerous financial obligations. Do you want to put it up for a vote?

James

Maybe you're right and it's too complicated for me to understand, but I don't get why the price in BTC depends on the price in Nxt. I don't know what the TOKEN price was on Nxt AE, only on Bter. Let's say min IPO price on Nxt AE was 130 Nxt. Then set a buy wall at 130 Nxt. And it was 0.01 Btc on Bter, so set it on 0.01. But again, maybe I'm wrong, so I'm not arguing about it, just shared my thoughts.
wittech

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:39:32 AM

Hi,

I was hoping to get clarification, I am concerned that the buy wall as per below figures has not happened but I may be missing something?  

The transfers, they are done:

Now the SuperNET account has the core assets as described and it will thus get 24.15% of the dividends that these core assets will generate. I feel a happy balance.

http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM&c=USD shows the SuperNET account
It currently has 23.5 million NXT (which I still have not run away with) and 26.3 million NXT worth of the core assets.

Let us calculate the TOKEN NAV and SuperNET NAV, the latter using core assets and assuming full 20% dilution.

2014-09-11-14:00:03-GMT SOLD 211012.56580535 TOKEN

928.44400974 BTC, 8955179.34129586 NXT, 18107.41954836 BTCD, 604418.27454791 CNY
NXT AE 23495504.342392 NXT for 187039 TOKEN

Total TOKEN: 398051.56580535
BTC 928.44400974
NXT 32450683.68368786 * .000085 = 2758.30811311 BTC
BTCD 18107.41954836 * 0.01398860 = 253.29744909 BTC
CNY 604418.27454791 @ 2930 = 206.2861 BTC
BTC equiv = 4146.33567247

TOKEN NAV = 0.01041658 BTC

If the UNITY trading is active, there would now be a 50 BTC buywall at 0.01041658 BTC

Now let us adjust this for the value of the core assets, the following I just cut and paste from the GUI:
InstantDEX   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   48.98   45   10'866'825   
NXTcoinsco   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   26.98        25   6'037'125
NXTprivacy   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   43.9989   39   9'418'180
Total 26322130 NXT * .000085 = 2237.38105 BTC

Now we assume the "worst case" dilution where both bonuses are earned, which would mean there are a total of 497564.4573 SuperNET assets. You can check the math, 80% of this number is matching the number of TOKEN.

SuperNET NAV = (4146.33567247 + 2237.38105) / 497564.4573 = (6383.71672247 / 497564.4573) = 0.01282993 BTC

This is a 23% premium over the TOKEN NAV, even when using the 20% dilution.

I hope these calculations make it clearer how all this works

James

NEMoon

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:40:56 AM

how many asset issuers put up buy walls? 

27 BTC at 0.0088 on Bter and (I guess) 733520.25 Nxt at 113.25 on Nxt AE.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:41:32 AM

James

Maybe you're right and it's too complicated for me to understand, but I don't get why the price in BTC depends on the price in Nxt. I don't know what the TOKEN price was on Nxt AE, only on Bter. Let's say min IPO price on Nxt AE was 130 Nxt. Then set a buy wall at 130 Nxt. And it was 0.01 Btc on Bter, so set it on 0.01. But again, maybe I'm wrong, so I'm not arguing about it, just shared my thoughts.
The reason is about 60% of the ICO came in the form of NXT, so if NXT goes up 20%, then SuperNET NAV will go up 12% and get us to 0.01. So just make NXT price go up if you want to manage the NAV price at 0.01

The formula put the buy wall at 114 NXT, which is where 700000+ NXT is sitting in a buy wall
I put an additional set of buywalls at 160 NXT which is 20% above the ICO price.

James

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: