Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

how many asset issuers put up buy walls? 

27 BTC at 0.0088 on Bter and (I guess) 733520.25 Nxt at 113.25 on Nxt AE.
there is also about 800,000 NXT of buywalls for TOKEN and SuperNET at 160 NXT

That is 1.3 million NXT in buywalls, over half at a 20% premium over ICO price.

Now all this nonsense cost us an entire day of coding. So if you are all so concerned about the buywall then I can keep discussing this and we can keep delaying the software.

We lost a day of coding over this nonsense. So, maybe the trolls are happy as that was their goal. But now non-trolls are raising issues about the buywall. I will address each and every such issue and delay coding for as long as it takes. What is a day of coding when there are such important things as the exact price of the buywall. After all a buywall that nobody is selling to is much more important than routing table propagation. Who cares about routing tables when we can bitch about buywalls.

It is too late in the day now for me to start coding anything difficult and since most of what I am coding is difficult, that means no coding today.

Do all you investors realize that I have some intense coding to do and I am not having any help in this area? That all investor questions I will be answering if they are not addressed, so we can do this investor relations and not code.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NEMoon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:58:33 AM

I put an additional set of buywalls at 160 NXT which is 20% above the ICO price.

James

I don't think it's right. Buy walls don't serve to give investors profit, but to make sure the price won't go lower then min ICO price.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:58:44 AM

James,

Not much that I can say but, being monitor the thread and join the ICO of SuperNET, I would like to say thank you very much for all your and team's effort on SuperNET. You guys made thing happens. You should take a day off man. There is a road ahead Smiley

Cheers,
Thanks.

Well I took a day off today due to the buywall emergency caused by a stuck deposit pending at bter.

I spent hours to liquidate some positions at a loss to get the 27 BTC for half the buy wall and freeing up more NXT to put up buy walls at 160 NXT. I spent hours answering the unending questions as to why I am not changing the NAV calculations

So, this is my day off from coding. just when I was getting back into the coding mode. Sometimes it takes a few days to get back into it. If the investors want me coding, they need to take care of answering the critical questions like below market buywalls as I cannot concentrate if there are investors being worried about the financial stuff.

Let us delay all schedules by double. So instead of taking a month, it will take 2 months, Instead of 6 months it will take a year. If you havent noticed, my time is not fungible and there are only so many hours in a day.

that is what days like today will cause. Please fix this or you can expect the software to be delayed. If nobody else will be doing investor support actively, all schedules will be delayed as I will end up doing it.

If this is not solved, I will lock this thread and just move the the SuperNET forum.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:59:55 AM

I put an additional set of buywalls at 160 NXT which is 20% above the ICO price.

James

I don't think it's right. Buy walls don't serve to give investors profit, but to make sure the price won't go lower then min ICO price.
Let us spend more hours discussing this. The 160 NXT buywall is not using SuperNET funds. That would be wrong as that was not part of the approved SuperNET funds usage. So I spent hours to get the funds in place to put up buywalls using non-SuperNET funds.

James

NEMoon

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:04:00 AM

Do all you investors realize that I have some intense coding to do and I am not having any help in this area? That all investor questions I will be answering if they are not addressed, so we can do this investor relations and not code.

James

It's not our fault that you don't have someone for public relations in your team. People always have lots of questions, mostly stupid ones. Everyone who starts a new venture should be ready for this.
NEMoon

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:06:13 AM

I bet with the new wave of SuperNET popularity there will be much more people with the exact same questions you answered today and you'd need to find a way to deal with it.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:07:26 AM

James

It's not our fault that you don't have someone for public relations in your team. People always have lots of questions, mostly stupid ones. Everyone who starts a new venture should be ready for this.
And so I will continue to answer these questions and until there is somebody else doing it, the coding is slowed down so please dont complain that the software is delayed if I am spending all these hours doing support.

If people expect me to do everything, then I can, but that will slow things down.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:10:11 AM

I bet with the new wave of SuperNET popularity there will be much more people with the exact same questions you answered today and you'd need to find a way to deal with it.
Well, nobody is volunteering to do this or even to work for pay, and since it has to be done, I guess I am stuck doing it. It is like running the MGW servers. I end up being stuck doing these things and this slows down my coding, but how else to deal with it?

James

UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:17:26 AM

James

And so I will continue to answer these questions and until there is somebody else doing it, the coding is slowed down so please dont complain that the software is delayed if I am spending all these hours doing support.

If people expect me to do everything, then I can, but that will slow things down.

James

I can assist.  I have the time, intelligence, and I think the expertise to answer most of these questions.  Unlike the obvious vast majority here who throw money at things they don't get, I've read every page of this thread multiple times and sit in the ##supernet IRC room watching you guys develop.  I don't pretend to understand everything (especially about the NXT AE) but I volunteer to step up and help.

James, I know its your vision and its a solid one, but you need to focus on the code and let others do the handholding.  For your own sanity as much as for all our investments.

But I still think this thread should be locked and the ANN updated with a link to the new forums.  BCT is a fucking joke.

yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:27:29 AM

NXT serious disa bility nobody likes it control in the hands of a few people , and now still . BTCD should also be , lf you can't exceed NXT . but can be discarded BTC . funny kidnapping
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:43:20 AM

James

James

I can assist.  I have the time, intelligence, and I think the expertise to answer most of these questions.  Unlike the obvious vast majority here who throw money at things they don't get, I've read every page of this thread multiple times and sit in the ##supernet IRC room watching you guys develop.  I don't pretend to understand everything (especially about the NXT AE) but I volunteer to step up and help.

James, I know its your vision and its a solid one, but you need to focus on the code and let others do the handholding.  For your own sanity as much as for all our investments.

But I still think this thread should be locked and the ANN updated with a link to the new forums.  BCT is a fucking joke.
Thanks!

It might be a joke, but there are a lot of people here, so if you can actively answer stuff that would be great. Of course just put the obvious trolls on ignore, but the most effective trolls have some small truths that they leverage into big lies, so I want to make sure the FUD is clearly identified as soon as it is posted.

The whole buywall is such a silly thing to harp on, but it got delayed and created an opening for the trolling

James

P.S. If you can really save my time, I really appreciate that and I do have some extra SuperNET assets I can use for a bounty.

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:48:00 AM

As an investor, I say "stuff the buywall" and get back to coding James.  Grin
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:48:31 AM

No need to pay me.  I'll do it for free.  

Correct me where I'm wrong and back me up where I'm right and I'll monitor the thread as frequently as I can.

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:54:47 AM

Correct me where I'm wrong and back me up where I'm right and I'll monitor the thread as frequently as I can.

+1
jl777fan

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:57:47 AM

+1
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:09:56 AM

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, you wont get any dividend at all so I suggest you redeem it ASAP by sending it to:

NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

It's better to put this on first page for SuperNeter to catch up.

it's been on OP for a while
O,thanks.
Updated with Chinese and shared.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:13:37 AM

James maybe it is time to close this thread and get out of Marketplace.

Create a new moderated thread in the announcement section.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:17:40 AM

Also if anyone is interested i put a 0.01001 on the buy side if you want to get out. This means you would have made a profit and you can sleep better at night. This is 12% about NAV  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

peggy2jj

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:21:38 AM

+1001
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:43:28 AM

James maybe it is time to close this thread and get out of Marketplace.

Create a new moderated thread in the announcement section.
the BTT mods moved the ANN to marketplace, without any explanation
I doubt they will let any SuperNET thread live in the ANN
so if we move it will be to superNET forum

James

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: