Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:01:50 PM

Thats a disgusting attitude, and I hope you continue feeling paranoid and afraid of both muslims and your imaginary friend.  Good day to you sir.

It is not about being paranoid. It is about protecting the way of life for your future generations, by standing up against certain ethnic and religious groups who would like to immigrate to a particular country, and then try to impose their customs and believes upon the natives. For my part, I don't want to live in some country where the Shakira law is followed.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:41:43 PM

That is the problem with you! I just analyzed your actions and you think that I am offended? I don't see the logic in this question... Wink

Now about the word religion. You often mentioned, but did you know what is the true meaning? Because if you do I am sure that you will never gonna use it again. Smiley

And one more question: Did you know the differences between good, bad and relative?

You sound really good! But I hope you are not my relative. Because, really, you are bad.

Smiley

You know, when I start to read some guy like Popcorn, the only thing that I should do is to tell him how much he don't know. As you can see, after I told him what he is actually writing, he thinks that I feel offended... maybe that's why he didn't quote my post.  Grin

You guys really need to listen to Popcorn.

..i think i am right but you seem to think your right..well lets have a war because i think i am right.. Grin Grin

and this what religion is all like arguing about something that is not there ..
YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS ARE ALL THICK AS SHIT

Do you have the answer of my question, or you will gonna continue to talk non-sense like your friend Popcorn?
ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS there is no answer..because your talking about something that is not there..
when most people talk about religion they mean you talk about gods..we already had this with badecker about the word religion we know it can mean something else ..
BORING..plus have a nice life because what you believe in is all make believe and a waste of time..
see this what do with my time
TONIGHTS GAMES 30/12/2015
NBA BASKETBALL
50 BUCKS ON
 Los Angeles Clippers
Orlando Magic
Golden State Warriors
RETURNS 160 BUCKS..
NOW WHILE YOUR PRAYING TO GOD TO ASK PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU LET ME IN HEAVEN
I AM PRAYING TO THOSE 3 TEAMS TO WIN Grin Grin
BUT WHEN I PRAY I KNOW MY OUTCOME ..I WIN OR I LOOSE.. MOSTLY I WIN Wink Wink
AND WHEN I WIN I FEEL GOOD LIKE SO CALLED HEAVEN Grin
BUT WHEN YOU PRAY YOU DON.T KNOW NOTHING TILL YOUR DEAD PLUS YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TELL ANYONE WHAT HEAVEN IS LIKE BECAUSE YOUR GONE Grin
Now by tomorrow we will soon see if i am in heaven Grin Grin
so not going to answer no more about religion its olden day thinking..so enjoy your life and bye

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS there is no answer..because your talking about something that is not there..

Really? I start to talk about your thoughts, emotions and actions and you are telling me that thins things don not exist? Okay...

So, every time when you go to bed, you never think about the fears you have in your life? How about your emotions? Do you think that they are clear? What about your self-confidence? Did ever think that you are powerful enough to change every situation that you have in your life? Tell me, did you ever feel a honest love from your parents, cousins, neighbors, friends and especially your girlfriend? Do you think that you are able enough to love yourself, so you can share that emotions with you closest one? What about your voice? Are able to tell the truth and lie and in the same time to be aware of that? What about your intuition? Can you feel that sometimes the people who are around you are not the those people who really care about you?

Connection... Can you be strong connected with your closest one and in the same time to be prepare to let me go from your life? Hm?

NOW WHILE YOUR PRAYING TO GOD TO ASK PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU LET ME IN HEAVEN

When humanity understand the meditation, they will be able to change their life's with the pray. And you mentioned Heaven, so I am not sure about what are you speaking? Did you mean Paradise?
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:33:02 PM

People hate Islam because they believe their eyes.

Most people in Europe seem to be ignoring their eyes, at least based on election results.

Islamists we can see in Europe right now are aggressive.

Fitna

They do not want to work, they do not want to integrate, they do not respect any local culture they are living in.

Why should they? They're convinced their culture/religion is superior.

They want to get to a good country like Germany or Finland to have social money, want to take all their relatives with them and are not going to learn, integrate or create anything.

Regarding getting money from the infidels, there's a word for that too: Jizya.

They want to propagate Islam aggressively, and as soon as they get strong enough they will try to take power of the land they're living on.

That's fundamental to their religion, and has been since its founding. It's quite a successful technique unless its opposed. And who's going to offer up opposition? Sweden?

This is their inner self.

Well, it's fundamental to their belief system. I suppose one's belief system can be classified as being part of someone's "inner self."

It seems to be part of the "inner self" of most modern Western leftists to deny all of these things, in spite of all the clear evidence.

Oh well. Fuck it. 1000 years of Shariah darkness for everyone.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:44:05 PM

The last century has, however, witnessed the onset of a tremendous revolution in human values in all spheres of life. Standards that had been accepted and subscribed to through centuries are undergoing rapid revision and modification. The very dimensions of human life are being reshaped, so that scholars and thinkers are beginning to stress the need of a new revelation. Yet, the Quran is quite clear that the guidance contained therein would prove adequate during all stages at all times.

What provision, it may be asked, is there in the Quran to meet the contingency with which mankind is faced today, and which is likely to grow evermore insistent during all the tommorrows that lie ahead? To meet this contingency the Quran announced that the Prophet had not only been raised in the generation among whom he lived, but would also be raised among others who had not yet joined them (62:3-4). This meant a spiritual second advent of the Prophet for the purpose of setting forth from the Quran guidance that may be needed in the new age, and for illustrating the values demanded by the exigencies with which man may then be faced. This promise has been fulfilled in the advent of Ahmad, of Qadian (1835-1908), who warned that mankind stood at the threshold of an era which would bear the same relation to his age (i.e., the beginning of the twentieth century), as the beginning of that century bore to the days of Adam, and who proceeded to set forth from the Quran, in the light of revelation vouchsafed to him, the guidance that mankind now desperately needs.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:45:58 PM

It has sometimes been suggested that belief in Divine revelation, and acceptance of revealed truth, tend towards intellectual rigidity and narrowness. The exact reverse is the truth. Revelation stimulates the intellect and opens all manner of avenues for the research and expansion of knowledge. The constant and repeated exhortation to reflect upon and ponder every type of natural phenomenon, with which the Quran abounds, is an express urge in that direction.

History furnishes incontrovertible proof of this. Within an astonishingly brief period following the revelation of the Quran, darkness and confusion were dispelled over vast areas of the earth, order was established, all manner of beneficent institutions sprang into life, a high moral order was set up, and the blessings of knowledge, learning, and science began to be widely diffused. Human intellect, which for some centuries had been almost frozen into inactivity, experienced a sudden release and upsurge, and the world experienced an astounding revolution, material, moral, and spiritual. This was no freak occurrence, no sudden flare-up followed by an even more sudden collapse. It was a phenomenon characterized by strength, beneficence, and endurance. It fulfilled to a pre-eminent degree the needs and yearnings of the human body, intellect, and soul. It changed the course of human history. It flung wide open the gates of knowledge and progress in all directions. Its impact continues to be felt today through many and diverse channels.

The Quran describes itself as a light and as a clear Book, whereby does Allah guide those who seek His pleasure along the paths of peace, and leads them out of every kind of darkness into the light by His will, and guides them along the right path (5:16-17).

On the other hand, the Quran itself discouraged the tendency to seek regulation of everything by Divine command, pointing out that such a regulation would become restrictive and burdensome (5:102).

One of many characteristics of the Quran which marks it as the Word of God is that to arrive at the comprehension of its deeper meaning and significance, the seeker must, in addition to a certain degree of knowledge of the language and the principles of interpretation, cultivate purity of thought and action. The greater the purity of a person's life, the deeper and wider will be his comprehension of the meaning of the Quran (56:80).
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:25:56 PM

The last century has, however, witnessed the onset of a tremendous revolution in human values in all spheres of life. ....

Lecturing on the Internet is so much fun, isn't it....

I am just curious.

Are you talking about The Religion of Peace?

www.thereligionofpeace.com

That one?

Let's check the last week.

Weekly Jihad Report
Dec 19 - Dec 25
 Jihad Attacks:    47
 Allah Akbars*:    8
 Dead Bodies:    224
 Critically Injured: 273
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:18:48 AM

The last century has, however, witnessed the onset of a tremendous revolution in human values in all spheres of life. ....

I am just curious.

That one?

Weekly Jihad Report
Dec 19 - Dec 25

Well, Spendy, I gotta agree with you on this one. The good stuff mohsin qureshi is talking about is only for Muslims and potential Muslims, as long as the potentials seem to be going in the direction of Islamic penitence.

The mohsin qureshi stuff that you are talking about is the stuff reserved for impenitent non-Muslims, and for Muslims who are converting to or reverting back to something other than Islam.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:06:31 AM

I am just curious.

That one?

Weekly Jihad Report
Dec 19 - Dec 25

Well, Spendy, I gotta agree with you on this one. The good stuff mohsin qureshi is talking about is only for Muslims and potential Muslims, as long as the potentials seem to be going in the direction of Islamic penitence.

The mohsin qureshi stuff that you are talking about is the stuff reserved for impenitent non-Muslims, and for Muslims who are converting to or reverting back to something other than Islam.

Smiley
I understand the logical fallacies he will bring, we have heard them before in this thread.

What I find disturbing, in fact somewhat insulting, is when these guys talk themselves up next to God and Glory, and ignore the atrocities, they are saying, basically....  "OH, WE don't have to worry about ALL THAT."

That's something of an insult, that sort of denialism of reality.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:34:44 PM

It has sometimes been suggested that belief in Divine revelation, and acceptance of revealed truth, tend towards intellectual rigidity and narrowness. The exact reverse is the truth. Revelation stimulates the intellect and opens all manner of avenues for the research and expansion of knowledge. The constant and repeated exhortation to reflect upon and ponder every type of natural phenomenon, with which the Quran abounds, is an express urge in that direction.

History furnishes incontrovertible proof of this. Within an astonishingly brief period following the revelation of the Quran, darkness and confusion were dispelled over vast areas of the earth, order was established, all manner of beneficent institutions sprang into life, a high moral order was set up, and the blessings of knowledge, learning, and science began to be widely diffused. Human intellect, which for some centuries had been almost frozen into inactivity, experienced a sudden release and upsurge, and the world experienced an astounding revolution, material, moral, and spiritual. This was no freak occurrence, no sudden flare-up followed by an even more sudden collapse. It was a phenomenon characterized by strength, beneficence, and endurance. It fulfilled to a pre-eminent degree the needs and yearnings of the human body, intellect, and soul. It changed the course of human history. It flung wide open the gates of knowledge and progress in all directions. Its impact continues to be felt today through many and diverse channels.

The Quran describes itself as a light and as a clear Book, whereby does Allah guide those who seek His pleasure along the paths of peace, and leads them out of every kind of darkness into the light by His will, and guides them along the right path (5:16-17).

On the other hand, the Quran itself discouraged the tendency to seek regulation of everything by Divine command, pointing out that such a regulation would become restrictive and burdensome (5:102).

One of many characteristics of the Quran which marks it as the Word of God is that to arrive at the comprehension of its deeper meaning and significance, the seeker must, in addition to a certain degree of knowledge of the language and the principles of interpretation, cultivate purity of thought and action. The greater the purity of a person's life, the deeper and wider will be his comprehension of the meaning of the Quran (56:80).

Let me remind you of something that is coming from the Galatians 4:22

22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.

24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written:

“Be glad, barren woman,
you who never bore a child;
shout for joy and cry aloud,
you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
than of her who has a husband.”

I don't have nothing against the Prophet Mohamed because he should be placed in Old Testament together with the other Prophets! Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:03:49 PM

22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.

24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written:

“Be glad, barren woman,

I don't have nothing against the Prophet Mohamed because he should be placed in Old Testament together with the other Prophets! Wink
Well, behind the pretense of authenticity from the Old Book Quote, this is utter nonsense and has no meaning at all.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

“Be glad, barren woman,

Well, behind the pretense of authenticity from the Old Book Quote, this is utter nonsense and has no meaning at all.

Really? Then what is authentically for you? Smiley

I will share you some facts just to see where the Bible is coming from...

In many depictions of the Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”, one of the most interesting examples are “wrist watches” which appear in almost every single depiction of the Anunnaki.

The Sumerians were the first people who started building actual cities, organised using actual city grids like we see in modern day cities around the world, according to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki transferred this knowledge to ancient man.

In the 19th century archaeologists exploring the ancient ruins of Nineveh discovered 22,000 clay tablets which are directly connected to the Anunnaki.

In 1976 author Sitchin published his personal translations of the Sumerian texts in a series of books called “The Earth Chronicles“. According to Sitchin the clay tablets describe an alien race known as the Anunnaki who came to Earth to mine gold.

Gold reflects infrared light. Infrared is basically light you don’t see it, but we interact with it in the form of heat,  the radiation interacts with our molecules and that makes them vibrate faster and you’ll feel that as heat, gold also makes a good heat shield, partly because it’s so malleable. You can make gold very thin; it’s easy to work with; and it has great properties for reflecting and heat protection making it a “must have” resource not only for us but potentially for extraterrestrial visitors as Sitchin suggests.

The bolded one is the evidence about the first and the oldest book on planet Earth! Feel free to check this things... Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

“Be glad, barren woman,

Really? Then what is authentically for you? Smiley

I will share you some facts just to see where the Bible is coming from.......

Bah.  You are no scholar of old books.  You have no authority and make numerous mistakes in understanding and logic.

mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:42:55 PM

This is what i am saying, Jihad (or fight) in Islam is only for PEACE. But today, people forgot the actual teachings of Islam. The true Islam never said to kill any , i repeat Any person on the name of RELIGION or any way.

TEACHINGS OF JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY ABOUT WAR

... The question ... arises - Can it ever be right to fight for a faith? Let us, therefore, turn to this question.

The teaching of religion on the subject of war takes different forms... Moses is commanded to enter the land of Canaan by force, to defeat its population and to settle his own people in it (Deut. 20:10-18). In spite of this teaching in the Book of Moses, and in spite of its reinforcement by practical example of the Prophets Joshua, David and others, Jews and Christians continue to hold their Prophets in reverence and to regard their books as the Books of God.

At the end of the Mosaic tradition, we had Jesus who taught;

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also (Matthew 5-39).

Christians have often cited this teaching of Jesus and argued that Jesus preached against war. But in the New Testament, we have passages which purport to teach quite the opposite. One passage, for instance, says:

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword (Matthew 10:34).

And another passage says:

Then said he unto them. But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one (Luke 22:36).

Of the three verses the last two contradict the first. If Jesus came for war, why did he teach about turning the other cheek? It seems we have either to admit a contradiction in the New Testament, or we have to explain one of the contradictory teachings in a suitable manner. We are not concerned here with the question whether turning the other cheek can ever be practicable. We are concerned only to point out that, throughout their long history, no Christian people have ever hesitated to make war. When Christians first attained to power in Rome, they took part in wars both defensive and aggressive. They are dominant powers in the world today, and they continue to take part in wars both defensive and aggressive. Only now the side which wins is canonized by the rest of the Christian world. Their victory is said to be the victory of Christian civilization. Christian civilization has come to mean whatever tends to be dominant and successful. When two Christian powers go to war, each claims to be the protector of Christian ideals. The power which wins is canonized as the true Christian power. It is true, however, that from the time of Jesus to our time, Christendom has been involved-and indications are that it will continue to remain involved-in war. The practical verdict of the Christian peoples, therefore, is that war is the real teaching of the New Testament, and that turning the other cheek was either an opportunist teaching dictated by the helplessness of early Christians, or it is meant to apply only to individuals, not to States and peoples.

Secondly, even if we assume that Jesus taught peace and not war, it does not follow that those who do not act upon this teaching are not holy and honored. For Christendom has ever revered exponents of war such as Moses, Joshua and David. Not only this, the Church itself has canonized national heroes who suffered in wars. They were made saints by the Popes.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:45:54 PM

Because of the failure to understand the philosophy of the issue of Jihad, and its reality, the people of this age as well as of the middle ages were gravely mistaken, and we have to admit with great embarrassment that their dangerous mistakes provided an opportunity to the opponents of Islam to criticize the pure and the holy religion like Islam, which is nothing but a reflection of the laws of nature, and a manifestation of the majesty of God.

Islam is such a religion, which does not need the support of sword for its propagation. Rather, the inherent excellences of its teachings, its truth, enlightenment, reasoning, arguments, and the active assistance of God the Exalted, the signs, and His personal attention are such matters that always drive its progress and propagation…The message of Islam does not need any compulsion for its propagation… To mention that the Ghazis (Islamic veterans of wars) of the Frontier Region raise rebellion in the name of Jihad is an absurd thought, and it is nothing but foolishness and ignorance to call these rebellious people by the name of Ghazi. If an ignorant Muslim harbors even the least amount of sympathy for these people considering them performing Jihad, I tell the truth, that the one who calls a rebellious person ghazi, and praises those who bring a bad name to Islam is an enemy of Islam… In England, France and other European countries, Islam is very harshly criticized to have been spread by the use of force… The real truth is that this rebellion has been spread by the Maulvies (Islamic clerics), who are the unwise friends of Islam. They did not understand the reality of Islam, and provided an opportunity to others to raise objections because of their concocted beliefs. The beliefs concocted by them greatly aided the Christians. If they had not deceived others about jihad or misunderstood the meaning of jihad, no one would have taken advantage of the opportunity to criticize Islam.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:48:43 PM

Because of the failure to understand the philosophy of the issue of Jihad, and its reality,...

And there you go again.  A proponent of Islam, lecturing on the Internet about Jihad.

That's about all we need to read of your post....

Let me as an atheist, compare your behavior with that of Christians.  They talk about peace, and about turning the other cheek.  They talk about who they can help. 

They do not talk about why stoning women to death is okay, and why cutting off limbs is okay, and why one meaning of jihad is good, and another is bad, blah blah blah.

Answer me this.  Was Yassir Arafat a good Muslim?
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:12:17 PM

Islam is such a religion, which does not need the support of sword for its propagation.

Without sword there won't be Islam at all, it never spread on any other way. STOP LYING AND DECEIVE YOURSELF!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:10:01 PM

Because of the failure to understand the philosophy of the issue of Jihad, and its reality,...

And there you go again.  A proponent of Islam, lecturing on the Internet about Jihad.

Let me as an atheist, compare your behavior with that of Christians.  They talk about peace, and about turning the other cheek.  They talk about who they can help. 

They do not talk about why stoning women to death is okay, and why cutting off limbs is okay, and why one meaning of jihad is good, and another is bad, blah blah blah.

My respectable friend, you know why I defend Islam, just because today some Muslims forget the real teachings of Islam, and thats why I strongly condemnd them. Islam never teachs or preach TO KILL ANY PERSON, but people today killed innocent persons on the name of ISLAM. I just wants to tell you in very respectable manner that please do not think that these type of techings are true Islam. Muslims forget the real teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) same as some Christans forget the true teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him). I respect all the religions because no one preach the bad things. I just want that if you talk about any group (indivisual) like ISIS or Taliban, never think that is the Islam. please
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:49:52 PM

My respectable friend, you know why I defend Islam, just because today some Muslims forget the real teachings of Islam, and thats why I strongly condemnd them. Islam never teachs or preach TO KILL ANY PERSON, but people today killed innocent persons on the name of ISLAM. I just wants to tell you in very respectable manner that please do not think that these type of techings are true Islam. Muslims forget the real teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) same as some Christans forget the true teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him). I respect all the religions because no one preach the bad things. I just want that if you talk about any group (indivisual) like ISIS or Taliban, never think that is the Islam. please

You defend Islam because you're ignorant about it... that's all.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

Probably not. But don't know if linking religion to movements for national liberation says much. Most or all of those movements were terrorist. Palestinian movement of course. Israeli movement against the british and palestinians. American movement against the british, its own population to stop cooperation, against the native americans. Etc.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:20:42 PM

I did not mention ISIS or Taliban.

You are at least in part incorrect, as Islam does teach to stone to death adulterers, and to kill apostates of Islam.  Islam does teach killings.

But I have little interest in arguing those details. 

I asked - was Yassir Arafat a good Muslim?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: