Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
diosiam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:11:21 AM

Since 03/09 no successful dodgecoin withdrawal. Now they can't even pay their daily dust for withdrawal.

Me too. Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:13:13 AM

I cannot believe you people fell for this one. Has anyone asked them how is it possible they provide such high payouts? It was obvious this s a scam.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:26:46 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 03:40:08 PM by Amph

I cannot believe you people fell for this one. Has anyone asked them how is it possible they provide such high payouts? It was obvious this s a scam.

well the trick was not to buy any contracts, and just take advantage from their high payout with many accounts created for that, in this way you basically were scamming their scam  Grin
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:01:14 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 03:16:26 PM by totoy

well the trick was not to buy any contracts, and just take advantage from their high payout with many account created for that, in this way you basically were scamming their scam  Grin

100% agreed. I pointed my miners to cointellect before with multiple accounts. Wow such profit  Grin Thanks to Amph
Minerjoe

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:59:56 PM

well the trick was not to buy any contracts, and just take advantage from their high payout with many accounts created for that, in this way you basically were scamming their scam  Grin

I think very few people took advantage of that. Most were just naive and greedy investors believing their story about magic algo and enchanted miners.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:43:08 AM

I think very few people took advantage of that. Most were just naive and greedy investors believing their story about magic algo and enchanted miners.

I did , heck even my 76yo father did.

but bought contracts also. As soon as they ROI´d payouts stopped  Angry

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:15:38 AM

yeah i know, because they didn't know that with 300k you can earn 1.3 euro daily, beside this you need to know how to setup a vps and renting machine from miningrig to point them to your vps

also setup java proxy inside your vps ecc... wasn't something for all for sure, it does require some knowledge
Minerjoe

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:54:23 AM

yeah i know, because they didn't know that with 300k you can earn 1.3 euro daily, beside this you need to know how to setup a vps and renting machine from miningrig to point them to your vps

also setup java proxy inside your vps ecc... wasn't something for all for sure, it does require some knowledge

Well ponzies and HYIPs existed since internet appeared. Now they ve emerged inside BTC economy.
So easy to spot these, if you ask questions and they do not provide answers, simply pass on it.

dusca

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:45:00 AM

Hope or not?

Hope:
- The site is still online, all normal, a few days down but then comes up, a sign that someone is doing their job;
- Updated the gains of contracts. If they were scam, let be the gains as they were and customers were investing;
- They closed the expert contract. Was the contract that gave more gain and they closed it, customers wanted this. I particularly only invest in this type of contract; They could keep it open for customers invest and inject more money into the system;
- The latest news of two months; Signal that there will be something;
- Investments in the growth of the company;

No hope:
- They failed to pay;
- Very few news;
- Employees dismissed;
- Never sent the cards;
- Paypal off a long time;
- Poor customer support, we make questions and they do not provide any answers...

Opinions/beliefs???
Minerjoe

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:03:36 PM

Hope or not?

Hope:
- The site is still online, all normal, a few days down but then comes up, a sign that someone is doing their job;
- Updated the gains of contracts. If they were scam, let be the gains as they were and customers were investing;
- They closed the expert contract. Was the contract that gave more gain and they closed it, customers wanted this. I particularly only invest in this type of contract; They could keep it open for customers invest and inject more money into the system;

No hope:
- They failed to pay;
- Very few news;
- Employees dismissed;
- Never sent the cards;
- Poor customer support, we make questions and they do not provide any answers...

Opinions/beliefs???

What cards were they supposed to send?

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:51:58 PM

Hope or not?

Hope:

No hope:
- They failed to pay;
- Very few news;
- Employees dismissed;
- Never sent the cards;

Opinions/beliefs???

they claim that everyone opted for a swiss card instead of payments. i told them i dont want that stupid card and they never sent me another email.

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:37:30 PM

Do you really believe anymore in this shit?  Wink It's one of the most obvious ponzi scams in the field if you do any research  Wink
Shame on them.. sorry for the ones who lost money...

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:46:29 PM

Do you really believe anymore in this shit?  Wink It's one of the most obvious ponzi scams in the field if you do any research  Wink

What shame? Their only purpose was making money in a legal way. They did it for a long time. Shame on users who trust this ponzi scheme. Those users deserve to get scammed, because their only purpose was making quick bucks. Smiley
It's a win-lose situation actually. Only the first few users could get out of that site with profit. Cointellect got a lot of money from other get-rich-quick dreamers.
subseaguru

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:13:21 AM

What shame? Their only purpose was making money in a legal way. They did it for a long time. Shame on users who trust this ponzi scheme. Those users deserve to get scammed, because their only purpose was making quick bucks. Smiley
It's a win-lose situation actually. Only the first few users could get out of that site with profit. Cointellect got a lot of money from other get-rich-quick dreamers.
you're a jackass.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:44:38 PM

you're a jackass.

No, I'm not. It's clear that if you gamble in ponzis, %99 you lose your money. Cointellect is a clear ponzi, they never did mining.
dusca

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:21:32 PM

Hello

I'm cointellect client and I invest some off my money.

I have the streets of some people in Portugal that are in the admin and payouts...

I still beleive, but what can I do, in future, if they dont pay?

Thanks
dusca

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:28:43 AM

I pay for Photos, video, names, addresses, phones... we got them  Grin

Send PM, please...
Minerjoe

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:46:42 AM

Hope or not?

Hope:

No hope:
- They failed to pay;
- Very few news;
- Employees dismissed;
- Never sent the cards;

Opinions/beliefs???

they claim that everyone opted for a swiss card instead of payments. i told them i dont want that stupid card and they never sent me another email.

Swiss card? Like credit card?

subseaguru

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:46:46 AM

Hope or not?

Hope:

No hope:
- They failed to pay;
- Very few news;
- Employees dismissed;
- Never sent the cards;

Opinions/beliefs???

Swiss card? Like credit card?

http://www.1a20.com/personal/cointellect-crypto-linked-debit-cards-travel-card-first-swiss-card/

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:07:22 AM

Any who lost money on their platform send me a PM

You're a calling in a PM bombing of your inbox!  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: