Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

Current Kingdom SCIentific Projects

It is VERY clear that the kingdom is in dire need of Scientific advances!  The latest battle showed that some luck and sheer numbers was involved with wining a battle against forces with high technology weaponry.  We may not be so lucky next time.  

Defense
 - Musket Production - 12.5k SCI remaining -  Have 7,500 Credit from captured muskets sent to RWCC for dis-assembly and study

This project will benefit all who have military/defense troops by increasing BV of lower level troops.

Infrastructure/Travel
- Engineering - 7.5k SCI remaining - This will allow for new NPC types, possible efficiency in building, and alternate promotion paths for OTH/SPE.

The Mayor has committed 2,500 SCI from the town for this project - this is a very important advancement that can lead to additional advancements
   Please consider contributing to this project

General Science
 - Printing Press - 5k SCI remaining - Treaty with GA will require this and will supply 1/2 of required SCI (5k)

Please send give SCI to Town the with the [comment] - SCI-MSK,SCI-ENG,SCI-PP to designate the purpose until further mechanics are established.

give SCI XXX Town [SCI-MSK,SCI-ENG or SCI-PP]

Just a reminder to help contribute to the SCIence projects in the kingdom with your newly generated SCI points!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Erin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:45:02 PM

I won't have the money to pay the King's upfront 5 year fee, so I have to bow out.

it is 2.5 years upfront, and the rest at the close of the period.

One installment (with another of the same amount coming in 1629) is:

Aaspere: 75 mil (HH The Mayor)
Essu: 68.5 mil (Sir Crichton, the Margrave of Plath)
Haljala: 61.5 mil (Lord Angus)
Kunda: 55 mil (Jungherr Cooper, Bt.)
Pada: 48 mil (vacant?)

The calculation is at the nominal amount of produce (if less, typically much better price), VEG at 1200 and MEAT at 5000, superveg a bonus and 25% discount.

Please pay to the OldDuchy account!

Lucky me after all! I'd forgot to account for some money on a quick gain, and I could scrape just enough for the 48mil, just before the deadline Cheesy Old Duchy is duly fed for 2 and a half years now.

I find it ironic that if I hadn't tried to do things well and hire a garrison as originally requested, I'd have had no trouble with that. Ah well. I guess I will re-hire just a few guards when I can, since it seems a couple was all that was needed.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:40:32 AM

Hi, I gave 201 CR1625E to Smelter for a "1000" bar, but have not received anything back yet. Did I not include enough CKG?

Code:
109697	Give	cr1625e	06.02.16	201	saddam (7)	Smelter (255)

Yes technically not, but the difference is so small I'll give it to you Smiley

(I was left in limbo thinking why you'd specify "1000" and get only 997 CKG worth of items but it's fine this way - I saved the remodeling charge by swapping your coins to Jacket who wanted them, and his B100 bars to King who wanted them, and giving the King's B1000 bar to you!  Cheesy )

Thank you YM! Sorry for the miscalculation, next time I will be sure to add a little extra  Cheesy

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:30:13 AM

Defense
 - Musket Production - 12.5k SCI remaining -  Have 7,500 Credit from captured muskets sent to RWCC for dis-assembly and study

This project will benefit all who have military/defense troops by increasing BV of lower level troops.

Infrastructure/Travel
- Engineering - 7.5k SCI remaining - This will allow for new NPC types, possible efficiency in building, and alternate promotion paths for OTH/SPE.

The Mayor has committed 2,500 SCI from the town for this project - this is a very important advancement that can lead to additional advancements
   Please consider contributing to this project

General Science
 - Printing Press - 5k SCI remaining - Treaty with GA will require this and will supply 1/2 of required SCI (5k)

In addition, I know at least Zenon's Medicine of Youth, which however is a 20 years project (meaning that there will be a 30+ year gap between SW3 and SW4). This will be accounted for as soon as my resources permit.

RWWC should be about done with Musket Production when the GA credit is accounted for.

King is thinking of French Baroque, the advance that would allow (finally) the construction of Château Versailles.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:39:21 PM

Game Announcement of Major Design & Development Milestones

Crypto Kingdom is steaming on as planned. We have only one full-time developer, and I am designing the new modules and features. This allows us a very responsive development, and keeps costs low (the game has since day 1 (16 months ago) been self-supporting itself, and has increased in valuation rather steadily).

The Martti Blog is already on its 28th day, and intended to be a must read for everyone who is already in the game, as well as those now starting. Martti did not do initial or other deposits, so is also an example for new players what kind of challenges await if no big money is involved. Due to the gradual development, Martti (who plays once every day) has the opportunity to explore and explain the new game modules right as they come online. Comments to the blog are also much appreciated.

Today we got a new Lot Raffle online. It is a tab in the game UI, prompting to explore a random lot (which must first be found as - by design - there is no direct link by lot_id). The slot machine awards prizes including the coveted CR1626A gold coins! For new players, this is a way to build balance from the first day, while waiting for the initial items and weekly salaries to arrive. The raffle also has life-changing grand prizes donated by the Nobles, winning a house is a possibility!

The nobles are exhorted to donate something to the LotRaffle (#254), just by giving. The number of items in the raffle pool is kept at about 10,000 to have the probabilities as intended. Donate only durable items such as Wine that is not in danger of immediate spoiling, spirits, and other things that do not have strings such as taxes attached, and are worth something (more than 10,000 m per unit, which excludes VEG, MEAT, MEAD, BEER and CAN, but allows eg. all copper tokens) but are not exceedingly valuable (not more than 100 mil even if you'd like Wink ). If you give a nice unique prize, please ask an admin to update the item history to include the year of donation to the Raffle Pool (later will also be added the year when it was awarded to someone as a prize!)

The latest luxury auction of 10,000*SFS (Siberian Flying Squirrel Pelts) ended with an average price of 66,500 m/SFS item. This is a sweet price point to make nice unique and fungible items from them, which might require any number of the pelts + the labor. We will get the labor prices list soon.

The next game developments are two in parallel:
- The town of CryptoTown is now surveyed to contain 25 boroughs, of which the 9 historical ones are in the corners of the area. When B-22 opens, it unlocks the middle chapelries for first gaining by the Town and then for selling as land. There is also a plan for walling the whole area (some SCI advances required) according to the latest advances in fortifications, relying mainly on earthworks with only 10-20 million stone required. This would give the town dwellers protection against invaders, reduce the risk of invasion taking place, make the garrisoning of forces cheaper, enable us to conduct a more expansive foreign policy, and boost the value of the land in the "1600s extent of the town" similarly as Old Town is enjoying much higher land prices than any other place, and 1-C and 1-N as the first habitations, are fetching prices 10 times more than those in San Pietro, for instance.
- The development is to make the visual map of all the 225 chapelries correspond to their stage of buildup. This is also (for now) a continuous job since the new buildings will alter the landscape, so they will need to be incorporated to the maps as well. The great majority of the 225 chapelries consist of forests and fields with some roads, so templates can be used.

The other development is the Wisdom module which allows the existing Consume subsystem to award not only benefits to health, but also to Wisdom and Culture. As health is a declining character trait which cannot go up, and only goes down until you die (and is therefore a bit depressing), Wisdom and Culture are things that only go up and never decline (until you die, when they will form your Highscore, and your heir will get the assets).
- Existing characters will get a heavy boost on wisdom due to their age and experience with the game. The Gamemaster evaluates everyone and assesses their starting Wisdom value based on these (no appeal).
- UND items, as well as some other items, will boost your wisdom, and varietyBonus is in effect, multiplying the bonus for even a single dose of MUS or the like. Also some other items that are known to bring wisdom, will do it, but the exact effects are kept secret.
- The Wisdom score will have values from 1-20, and advance in the score is known and displayed for the character, the exact point tally is not.
- Some known consumables will be designated Cultural (Most, Very) and bring 1-3 CUL points per item when consumed. VarietyBonus will add this to as much as 4*CUL for a single item (IC not included however) giving a nice boost to CUL, and increasing the quota in many luxury raffles, as well as adding to the high score.
- The existing items now designated Cultural (1*CUL) are:
* CAV
* SW1, SW2, SW3, CLXII, LAG, RME, VOH
* DOM, W1600M, W1602F, W1603A, W1603
* AYA, COH
Designation to Most Cultural is in the works for some of the rarer of those items, but it will also require actual (hi)story. Most pending to this designation in my opinion are SW1, CLXII, W1602F and AYA at the moment.
- Don't rush on consuming these items yet (buy them only! Wink )  because the module should be up early this week.

The Countryside game will have its own post soon. If you have a county, and want to open it "in this batch", please do it right now by Thursday. Then the opportunity will close for some time to allow the others to develop more in unison and save my resources.

Going forward in development, the next and long-awaited module will be the reopening of the Building, completely in Ultima. It will be based on Lots, which have a SQM quota (similar to "building right" in urban jurisdictions) and a number of standard buildings with fixed costs and effects. Unique buildings for lasting testimony to the builder, massive cultural boost, and possibility to attach valuables such as jade, amber, gold and silver to the walls, ancient windows, doors, mirrors, etc. will be provided as well.

When Building is implemented, and Quarry and Countryside as well, we move on to the Skills, bringing the largest RPG-like thing to the game so far. The Skills can be likened to an individual "tech tree" for all characters to advance, based on their preferences. At that time, if new players are gained in sufficiently large numbers, we will start phasing out the NPC workers. At present the best NPC are much more valuable in the game economy than almost any commoner, which of course is not the long term intention.

Then we will move on to other things. I am very satisfied with the steady pace of development and the perseverance of the active players. I am surprised how fun and "limitless" it is to play the game as Martti, despite zero financial involvement. Each new module will make the game more interesting and rewarding for new players and those who "have not yet tipped the toe" but have followed our saga for up to 16 months already in this thread.

The potential for explosive, even viral, growth is there, more than ever before. The risk of sudden folding of the whole project grows smaller each passing day. And you can anyway lose at most what you put in! (Which is quite commonplace in altcoin world anyway). So if the mechanics still seem daunting to master, yet contribution to the success is in the interest, contact saddambitcoin by PM and have a Foreign-Owned-Corporation set up for you. Against a processing fee of 50 XMR (put in place to encourage playing by character), you can deposit any desired amount of XMR, have it converted to CKG (or other items, but please don't buy spoiling items Wink ) and just sit back for up to the next 7 years and see how it goes.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:18:59 PM

PRE results and CKG awards for highest PRE (1624-1625)

NorthFace, 18 PRE from 1624-25, total=62 PRE
Plath, 25 PRE from 1624-25, total=62 PRE
Ramsey, 25 PRE from 1624-25, total=58 PRE
NewLiberty-C, 30 PRE from 1624-25, total=57 PRE
WhiteCross, 17 PRE from 1624-25, total=43 PRE
OldDuchy, 16 PRE from 1624-25, total=42 PRE
Stonehaven, 18 PRE from 1624-25, total=39 PRE
FSpagnolo, 10 PRE from 1624-25, total=38 PRE
Grass, 15 PRE from 1624-25, total=34 PRE
Tavastia, 12 PRE from 1624-25, total=29 PRE
Petrichor, 11 PRE from 1624-25, total=26 PRE

According to:
HM The King is so happy that the Kingdom finally is enlarged that he is offering the following Bounties for PRE accumulation:

* In the Quasquibicentennial Jubilee (1625) *
- 500 CKG to the county with highest preparation
- 250 CKG to 2nd highest
- 100 CKG to 3rd highest
- 50 CKG to 4th-6th highest, each

* All Counties that reach 25*PRE in 1630 or earlier *
- 100 CKG at once

* All counties that reach 100*PRE in 1630 or earlier *
- 100 CKG at once.

Both the Duchy of North Face and the March of Plath will get 500 CKG in gold coin. In addition the Duchy of Ramsey gets 100 CKG and the Duchy of New Liberty, the March of White Cross and the Old Duchy will get 50 CKG.

These, as well as the awards for 25 PRE so far gained, and the "loot" will be credited to the accounts soon, and in any case before the CAN payout Wink

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:36:44 AM

Against a processing fee of 50 XMR (put in place to encourage playing by character), you can deposit any desired amount of XMR, have it converted to CKG (or other items, but please don't buy spoiling items Wink ) and just sit back for up to the next 7 years and see how it goes.

The HODL Fund is coming soon. Stay tuned.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:48:16 AM

Pliny Completes his Epic History:
. . . * * *  The Most Wise  * * * . . .

The Wisdom functionality is coming online today, and once the initial values for Char:Wisdom are in the books, the consumes also increase wisdom. The wisdom is stored as an absolute value and displayed as a rank 1-20. The following characters are in the correct order of their absolute wisdom, but only the rank is shown. "Wise" becomes a restricted attribute for those with Wisdom rank of at least 11, 14 and 17, respectively. What is also evident from the table is the benefit of styling your title properly, because it will be used in this kind of listings in the future as well. The determination for initial values of Character:wisdom did not involve any deliberation, everything was based on formula with Start age, Current age and Current Level as parameters. In the future, characters starting at an older age will get a higher starting wisdom as well, but lower starting health. The staple to increase wisdom by consumption is CAN, with other wisdom substances bringing a potent boost, and other quality stuff perhaps some effect as well. The benefits of having a high wisdom become evident piecewise.

The Very Wise

20    #15 - Zenon, TVA Magus, The Researcher of the Medicine of Life, etc.
18    #19 - HE Dr. Paul Choo, Ph.D, TMA, Most August, Blessed and Cultured Prince of Soul, High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2)
17    #3 - HH TMA, Wise and Cultured Duke of New Liberty, 5th/I Bt of CK, Chancellor of TMA University, Premier of TMA Noble Palace, Colonel in TMA Royal CryptoArmy, AOK-K, MG-4, etc(x2)

The Most Wise

16    #2 - HG TMA Prince-Bishop d'Armagnac
16    #1 - HM TMA, Most Cultured and Blessed King rpietila I of Crypto Kingdom, The Duke of TVA Duchy, Lead Designer of The Game, Founder of TMA CryptoTown, Professor of Economics, CEO of RWWC and HB etc., AOK-GM, TMA AOD-Gen, MG-2 etc(x2)
16    #134 - Wizard Developer
15    #21 - HE TMA Prince Riccardo "fluffypony" of Forte Spagnolo, 10th/I Bt of CK, AOK-S, RT-K, CORE-KC, AOD-Col, MG-3, HB, KFB, CB, TB, FBB
14    #18 - HE smooth TMA Marquess of CryptoLuna Chancellor (hon)
14    #17 - HE TMA Princess Roopatra of Neverland, Adventurer, TA Viscountess of OZ, 9th/I Btss of CK, Councillor, CEO of RAQ & Unicorn Corp, AOK-C, MG-4, GJB, FBB, TB, KFB, HB
14    #35 - Baroness
14    #54 - Sir Heimo the Wise, TA Earl of Sarajas, 22nd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Capt of TA troop of Dauntless, TB
14    #7 - HH TMA Duke Saddam of Ramsey, 7th/I Bt of CK, CEO of Pawnshop, AOK-S, King’s Hero, RT-K, AOD-C, MG-4, KFB, CB, HB, TB
14    #10 - TMA Earl of Nassau

The Wise

13    #26 - HSH TMA Blessed Heroic Cultured Duke of OZ, Patron of The Arts, 3rd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, KH, RT-K, MG-4, RT-K, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB
13    #29 - TMA Marquess of Rome, 6th/I Bt of CK, CEO of LuckyLionCorp, TRB, GJB, KFB, FBB, HBB, AOK-K, CBB
13    #31 - HH TMA Blessed Heroic Duke of North Face, TA Viscount of Forte Spagnolo, 2nd/I Bt of CK, Mayor, CEO of TMA Grand Hotel & FluffyPony Horse Corp, AOK-S, RT-K, AOD-LTC, OD-K, KH, GJB, FBB, TB, KFB, HB 1414
13    #14 - The Marquess of Naoned
13    #16 - TMA Knight Adam White
13    #24 - Master
13    #46 - The Marquess of Grass, 8th/I Bt of CK, TB, CB, HB, Architecture Contest Winner
13    #22 - Sir Pablo (Earl), Councillor Emeritus, AOK-K,
13    #28 - Dame
13    #32 - Knight Haruki, TB
12    #25 - Master
12    #58 - Master
12    #36 - HRH Archduke Zechariah, The Prince Royal of Crypto Kingdom, TMA Marquess of Tavastia, CEO of TA NewCorp, OD-GM, RT-K, AOD-Capt, GJB, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB
12    #64 - TMA Blessed Cultured Sir Hokusai, Earl of Ghibli, Zen Master, 14th/I Bt of CK, CB
12    #33 - Master
12    #41 - Baron Itrix
12    #94 - The Blessed Marquess Noms of White Cross, TA Viscount of Marquessate of Armagnac, Councillor, CEO of NRC & GoldenHarp & Phaeton, AOK-S, OD-K, HB, KFB, CB, TB, MG-4
12    #80 - Earl
11    #90 - Doctor
11    #55 - Baron
11    #128 - Beginner
11    #73 - Baron
11    #130 - Sir Crichton, The Margrave of The March of Plath, Lord of Essu, 16th/I Bt, 21st/I Bt, AOK-S, AOD-MAJ, weilder of Vengeance, KFB, TB, CBB, CCB, SCB
11    #56 - Master

The Others

10    #138 - Lord Syksy, Earl of Petrichor, Overseer of Swords, Arts, Consumption and Wikidom, 20th/I Bt of CK, Fatherhead of the Syyskuu Lineage, CEO of the Grizzly Bear and the Jester Corp, AOK-K, AOD-Capt, HB, TB, CCB, SCB, GCB.
10    #57 - The Marquis of Carabas
10    #107 - Baron
10    #108 - Knight
10    #109 - Knight eizh, CORE-KC
10    #110 - Knight
10    #101 - Expert
10    #118 - Master
10    #95 - Baron
10    #88 - TA Sir Mooo, the Blessed Earl of Stonehaven, 29th/I Bt of CK, Councillor, AOK-K, Learned Naturalist, MG-4, TB, KFB
10    #100 - Baron
10    #111 - Master
10    #91 - Lord Angus of Haljala, RM
9     #245 - Sir Ezekiel, 32th/I Bt of CK (son to HRH The Archduke Zechariah)
9     #79 - Expert
9     #105 - Beginner
9     #82 - Expert
9     #83 - Novice
9     #123 - Novice
9     #120 - Baron
9     #172 - Hal Finney's Brain
8     #102 - Beginner
8     #99 - Knight
8     #127 - Beginner
8     #204 -
8     #135 - Sir Paul II, The 2nd Earl of Gangnam, 23/I Bt of CK, TB
8     #136 - Novice
8     #156 - Novice ShadowalkerJR, Heir to Shadowalker
7     #158 - Lord James Daniel of Aaspere
7     #220 -
7     #270 -
7     #151 -
7     #209 -
7     #112 - Novice
7     #119 - Beginner
7     #132 - Stranger
7     #205 - Mr
7     #267 -
6     #233 -
6     #168 -
6     #174 -
6     #173 -
6     #238 -
6     #169 -
6     #170 -
6     #207 -
6     #167 -
6     #221 -
6     #247 - Mr. Dick
6     #229 -
6     #164 -
6     #274 -
6     #206 -
6     #237 -
5     #162 -
5     #163 - The Lottery
5     #203 -
5     #154 -
5     #155 -
5     #201 -
5     #239 -
5     #199 - Miss, Lord Syksy's sister
5     #258 -
5     #276 -
5     #208 -
5     #157 -
5     #227 -
5     #253 -
5     #200 -
5     #202 -
5     #213 -
5     #171 - Novice
4     #234 -
4     #273 -
4     #159 -
4     #161 -
4     #249 -
4     #250 -
4     #210 - Novice Martti, QJB
4     #211 - Little Erin, Lady of Pada
4     #214 - Mikko
4     #216 - DreamOn (Stranger)
4     #235 -
4     #275 -
4     #277 -
4     #215 - tombot
4     #222 - Sir
4     #268 -
4     #269 -
4     #271 -
4     #219 -
3     #230 -
3     #231 -
3     #236 - Eleanor, Elea in short, Daughter of Lord Syksy Syyskuu
3     #217 - Geraldo
3     #218 -
3     #252 -
3     #223 -
3     #224 - Son of Lord Syksy the First
3     #225 -
3     #226 -
3     #228 - Wanderer Xin
3     #232 - José
3     #260 -
3     #261 -
3     #262 -
3     #263 -
3     #265 -
3     #266 -
3     #257 -
3     #259 -
3     #264 -
3     #272 -

djjacket

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:27:40 PM

Current Kingdom SCIentific Project Update

Defense
 - Musket Production - 0 SCI remaining -  COMPLETE! - Musket Production Capabilities Unlocked with Sweden's Help

General Science
 - Printing Press - 0 SCI remaining - Treaty with GA will require this and will supply 1/2 of required SCI (5k) - COMPLETE - Printing Press unlocked with Sweden's Help

Infrastructure/Travel
 - Engineering - 3512 SCI remaining
 This will allow for new NPC types, possible efficiency in building, and alternate promotion paths for OTH/SPE.

Please send give SCI to 241 the with the [comment] - SCI-ENG to designate the purpose until further mechanics are established.

give SCI XXX 241 [SCI-ENG]
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:14:49 PM

Current Kingdom SCIentific Project Update

Defense
 - Musket Production - 0 SCI remaining -  COMPLETE! - Musket Production Capabilities Unlocked with Sweden's Help

This is very excellent!

Meanwhile, the war in the continent has been in a slow cooking, and our Mercenaries are happy to get no work, good pay here. They have offered extension of 2 years, which would make them go away before the NPC retire&promote in 1628 (2.5 years from now). At that point we would have the muskets production so ready that we can supply our own troops with these new weapons. Because NPC spoiling is such a hassle, it will happen only every 3 years from now on, as well as PC promotion to levels L4 and higher (but not the same year, phased). Next PC promotion is 1627.

RWWC is immediately refurbishing one of the factories to muskets and the other one next year. There are plenty of cannons for sale, and plenty will be needed soon if the Town and the King get into terms with the massive fortification plan for the whole CryptoTown, including 18 casemattes, several cannons capability each, and sloping earthen walls both sides of a 5-6 m high perimeter wall circling the whole town. See plans. RWWC's next advance will be the heavy cannon (skipping the midsize) - the heavy cannon will terrify our enemies, defend CryptoTown and be possible to install to the huge warships that we will build in the future.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:24:20 PM

It is now the time of the year that new MUS, CAN, BEER and MEAD has been produced. All asks were cleared for BEER and MEAD, so supply new ones, please!

Counties got their production shares (S-MUS, S-CAN, S-FOI) and the loot, 16*TAI-1, 177*TS162, 330*KMT, and 792*AMBNP.

Tomorrow's job will be:
- checking the new NPC and listing them for sale by Labor
- everyone better check their MGN, Army and Tailors, especially after Labor gets the new recruits.

As of now, the Wisdom module is not alive, but all characters and consumables have been assigned their wisdom ratings. Check your MyCharacter if your Wisdom value shows, then it's probably alive from consume side as well (it does not give any hint when consuming though).

First CR1626A is awarded in LotRaffle. Councillors decided that the minimum mintage of CR-A coins is 12 from 1626 onwards, and if less are awarded the same year, the remainder will stay as Grand Prizes in addition to the "normal prize" of the current year coin at 1% probability. In the longer term with much more players, it is expected that 100-1000 instances of each year coin will be awarded.

The mintage for CR1625A is set to 60 and these will be raffled soon automatically, with no connection to LotRaffle.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:56:37 PM

With the tragic death of Master Haridimous there is thinking on auctioning some of his wealth. I wonder if there is demand for:

•His house 1-SE-V11 in old town.
•18x CR1523E gold 5ckg rare coins. Only 40 exist. Sold!
•5x CR1588E gold 5ckg rare coins. Only 60 exist.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:40:39 PM

King normally only buys gold coins (and in the Royal Mint era, he only needs to acquire the CRxxxxA's since the others are got directly from the mint). This time a few treasures were listed for sale to make markets at reasonable prices.

Prince Noms, The Margrave of White Cross is leading the race for most unique gold coins at 154/168 and King is a close second at 152.

Coinshop has listed all the remaining minted Zodiac series CR-B coins for sale, so if the intention is to grab all the mintage (only 88 exist each, and the series continues until the 1650s), now is the time.

Coinshop has also lowered the price of bulk CS-coins to a shocking 450,000 m per piece (90,000 m/CKS!)

The Prince-Bishop is selling TS136, the oldest silver coin (or any* coin) starting at 22.5 mil, much lower than previous minask of 60 mil.

*In golds, the CR1400E is the oldest coin, ask is at 250 mil, a few coppers exist that are older than TS136 but coppers are not coins, and CP1300E is officially from 1622, it is an Artefact coin whose age cannot be determined.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:20:52 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 07:23:06 AM by smooth

Introducing the CON ETF

The CON ETF is a new product of SIMC, which is also the manager of the Smooth Investment Fund (S-SIF) and CKG ETF (S-CKG)

The purpose of the CON ETF is provides sub-1 CON liquidity (each S-CON share corresponds to 0.01 CON) for micro trades and as a "safe" income investment for smaller players. It will also serve as a building block for the upcoming CK HODL fund.

The way it works is:

• You may GIVE CON to character CONE, in exchange you will receive 100 S-CON for every CON
  • You may GIVE S-CON to character CONE, in exchange you will receive 1 CON for each 100 S-CON
  • There is an admin fee of 1% for every redeem transaction, minimum 10 S-CON (0.1 CON), maximum 100 S-CON (1 CON). This amount is ADDED to the S-CON you must send when redeeming CON, rounded down to the nearest S-CON
  • All CON dividends will be passed through as S-CON dividends, less a management fee of 0.1% (example: dividend 1000 received; 999 passed through)
  • CON placed into the ETF will be be kept there until and unless redeemed. Upon dissolution of the ETF for any reason the CON will be distributed to the S-CON holders in some equitable manner, which may include dividending the CON, raffling CON, and/or selling the CON and distributing the proceeds.

Examples:

• If you GIVE a 10 CON to CONE, you will receive 1000 S-CON.
  • If you wish to redeem 10 CON from CONE's inventory, GIVE 1010 S-CON to CONE

There will be a special incentive given to players who help develop early liquidity for S-CON and/or S-CKG by either depositing with the funds or trading the shares

Questions? Ask.

Happy trading.
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:26:06 PM

ANN: Town Swipe Corporation Liquidation Dump will happen in 48hours!

The long dead and never-claimed players accounts have been swiped according to the rules into Town holding, the funds are to be used for the marketing of the game. Items will be sold all at once, into the highest bids available in 48hours.

Here is a link to view all items that will be sold: https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/248
Put up your bids for all the items you wish to buy and make sure to check and raise your bids just before deadline, if you don´t want to go home empty handed. Smiley

Everything the TownSwipe account owns will be sold into bids 48hours from this announcement. (practically it might happen a little bit late once an Admin arrives to the scene, but it will not in any case happen before the 48hr deadline has closed)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:38:38 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 06:15:00 PM by rpietila

ANN: All NPC data has been collected to GameDB/NPCtypes.

As I will soon list more NPC for sale, you can better evaluate what is the right price to pay.

Even promotion probabilities are public.

NPC retire&promote will happen every 3 years and the chance of "retire" per round is now 13%. Retire happens first, before promote. Double promotions cannot happen. Rules are subject to change any time so NPC investing is risky.

ADD: ALL Labor new recruits are listed for sale!!!

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:04:57 PM

• If you GIVE a 10 CON to CONE, you will receive 1000 S-CON.

10 CON given. Wink
djjacket

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:37:07 PM

The Countryside game will have its own post soon. If you have a county, and want to open it "in this batch", please do it right now by Thursday. Then the opportunity will close for some time to allow the others to develop more in unison and save my resources.

The Marquessate of Naoned has heeded this information and has sent a group of workers and protection to the county to start preparations!
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:46:25 PM

The Marquessate of Naoned has heeded this information and has sent a group of workers and protection to the county to start preparations!

The Margrave of Plath would also like to announce his intentions to open Plath.

Red Erin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:56:22 PM

Fate can be such a trickster.

Erin had sold her pigs, distillery equipment, and most of what was worth anything, and yet did not have enough to pay the King's upfront payment to keep the Pada manor's direction. The sudden change of conditions had caught her short, and her large investment in the guards had proven that in order to think long term, you first have to take care of the short term. Finding herself short more than ten mil, Erin had already erased the "Lady of Pada" from her title at the King's registry, when she remembered that she'd slyly bought SCI to invest in the B-22 project earlier. Oh, a short term investment it was supposed to be. Erin tabled on the SCI price to be low enough to be able to resell the S-B22 share to some other investor eager to buy a share. She'd forgot about that gamble, but now the share was sitting in her items list. She quickly sold it to the better offer, bringing her balance oh - so close to the King's demands. This was easy enough to bring over the 48 mil, by selling a few dozen of her remaining meat rations.

Hey, time to add that title back! Red Erin, Lady of Pada. That does sound fairly good, doesn't it ? Well, I'm skint again, with little more than 7k M left after paying the King, but I'm set for another five years, and I'm looking forward to selling the new produce. I'll be a bit more profligate with the army side, since it seems just a few guards are enough. Let's see if those lads who've been training and acting tough these past three years now want to enlist to protect their loved ones.

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: