Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:11:36 PM

New Chivalric Order - The Worshipful Company of the Knights of Initiative (KI)

My loving people,

In the year following the death of my and our beloved father, King rpietila I, the Kingdom's administration descended into chaos. Far from being capable to assume the momentous duties of the king of all Crypto Kingdom people, the severity of the blow of my father's passing, the breaking down of logistics of food transport and the nearing-mutinous situation in some of the provinces have rendered me paralysed in fulfilling all the duties my father so customarily took upon doing and so flawlessly executed.

To guide the Kingdom in these perilous times, more shoulders need to rise to take the burden of continuing the game and its administration. This new Honor is awarded to the men who, faithful to the King, carry on the legacy of Crypto Kingdom when the weak abstain from playing, wishing that the tumult would pass on its own course. It certainly will, but the brave men will be rewarded!

Lord Syksy is the 1st Knight of Initiative, for his conducting of the NPCC subgame gallantly without waiting for orders he has primed the utility formulas etc to ensure the game can continue in the midst of uncertainty.

Sir Margrave Mooo, Councillor, is the 2nd Knight, for his de-facto conducting of the Gamemastership during my inability.

The knighthoods in the future also will be awarded based on merit only, regardless of rank.

sign: King rpietila II (formerly known as Zechariah, Archduke, Prince Royal and Marquess of Tavastia)

IRL: After being "ordinarily" sick since the beginning of last week, I have now also broken my rib, have fever, etc., which have caused both physical and indirectly cognitive disability to conduct the business. This happened in a bad time, coinciding with the changelog corruption event. PJ is up to his duties, except that I am unable to direct him to develop further modules such as Building at the moment. I have nominated Rakshasa to be a "special minister to the King" which means that after about 2 weeks tutorial period he can assume GM duty, which will free my time to guide PJ in the development and play the game. The three of us are going to Malla in a few days to forge our team to a better working order than it has ever been. I apologize for the temporary inconveniences.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:38:10 PM

New Chivalric Order - The Worshipful Company of the Knights of Initiative (KI)

My loving people,

- -

Lord Syksy is the 1st Knight of Initiative, for his conducting of the NPCC subgame gallantly without waiting for orders he has primed the utility formulas etc to ensure the game can continue in the midst of uncertainty.

Sir Margrave Mooo, Councillor, is the 2nd Knight, for his de-facto conducting of the Gamemastership during my inability.

The knighthoods in the future also will be awarded based on merit only, regardless of rank.

- -

Thank you Your Majesty, I am honored!
And I am also pleased to notice that Sir Margrave, Naturalist Moo has also received a well deserved knighthood. Certainly one of the wisest, hard-working and capable of all the nobles I've seen lately, glad to see it does not go unnoticed.
Rakshasa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:22:39 AM

The following things have occurred on the November of the year 1633.

- The last harvest of VEG have been harvested and distributed.
- NPC production for year 1633 have been distributed.
- NPC salaries for the next year have been collected.

(For clarification, year 1633 taxation was canceled and fully refunded; because of the massive operation of canceling it all, the correct taxation for the year 1633 wasn't run till yesterday--after it was fully confirmed that all of the faulty taxation transactions were successfully canceled. The reverse operation for canceling the taxes appear as a tax. However the FROM field should show that Labor has been taxed instead of you* [*In the event that you so happened to taxed during the first round].)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:55:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 08:30:20 PM by rpietila

Greetings from the Malla Development Camp, day 1/6

- It has been a humbling experience to be knocked out of the roll of the living, based on something as simple as a flu, which escalated to a broken rib.

- Today I can officially declare that I am back, since I found out that GIN boosts the effect of painkillers so much that a smaller amount of painkillers is needed => my ability to work is not affected by the painkillers => luckily my tolerance of alcohol is very good and constant consumption does not hinder working.

- I have in my earnest hopes that CK will not be negatively affected by my condition any more, even though it takes weeks for the rib to actually heal.

- Me, Rak and PJ have arrived safely on the destination and today was/is the first day of the camp. I will list the impressions in somewhat random order. Once we are completely on top of the situation, we will start working on it with a plan, until now we have gathered the data mainly.

- Found out that the game vision is to allow a legacy of characters by the same player. This, however, is not happening. Despite admonition, people are not creating heirs early enough to allow them to gain stature before the patriarch dies. When the old man dies, if you only then start a new character, it will start from scratch which is not the intention, and not fun. This has caused people to quit.

- The systematic problem is that it takes too much effort to manage characters without a corresponding increase in reward. Multiple characters = multiple health challenges = multiple of time needed. Health challenge is designed and works well for eager entry-level non-depositor players with one character, but needs to be able to be ignored in case of power players who don't have the time, and have better things to do.

- In general, our challenge is the variety of time people are willing to spend playing CK, and the great variety of financial resources. Consider:

* We have players who have 1, 10, 100, 1k, 10k or 100k XMR wealth. That is 5 orders of magnitude difference, which is really big and poses special challenges even in itself.

* We also have players who have 10 minutes per day on average willingness to spend time, or in some cases even less (absent and investor characters). Others are happy to spend all their free time and most of their employer's time as well. This means up to 100x (2 orders of magnitude) difference.

The players who - because of the largesse of their wealth - have much to manage, are not necessarily the same who have much time! In fact, there is hardly much correlation between the wealth and the time allocation.

=> In the design, we need to take special care to make the modules as voluntary as possible, so that becoming a more advanced/richer player, does not cause the management time requirement to go up. (Grinding is an important part of the game for starting players to consume their time, but in the advanced levels, the players have more "actual" things to do.) Cf. Civilization game where turns in the endgame take 100 times longer than in the beginning - the increase being micromanagement and not actually adds too much value; still it is a successful game. We however do not have unlimited time as the game is progressing real-time and not in turns.

- A proposal how to make handling of multiple characters to take as little time as handling only one, thus allowing the busy players to play as the game is intended to be played, via having multiple characters, is CLANS

* Login is same as until now, but all the characters are grouped under the single account
* Only one "account_id" (prev. char_id), only one economy (wealth, money, lots, items)
* One weekly "general challenge" taking the role of the prev. character-specific health challenge and also expanding to level-specific goals and weekly quests (same for all and granting bonuses)
* individual characters have their traits such as wisdom, health, CUL, age, skills etc. but improving them happens via the weekly challenge, ignoring micromanagement so that you can have 10 characters at the price of 10, but at the management time consumption of 1.
* Also NPC consumption management can be integrated to this, so that the NPCC becomes part of normal play, and not extra effort to be managed
* Much more to follow.

- We started contingency planning and documentation/reserve personnel training so that in the future, if I or PJ (or anyone) drops offline for whatever reason for 2-3 weeks, the game will not suffer at all (unless the absence turns permanent so that new team members need to be hired, necessarily causing strain).

- Rakshasa's training to be an admin/GM is progressing well and in fact I have not done a single one of "my" admin duties in the last week, it was all by him.

- Tomorrow I'll go through my characters and corps, listing stuff for sale and put bids. This will make it much more fun as a great part of economy is suffering due to being under my thumb and I haven't logged in with anything in 2 weeks.

- Ingame messaging module is under polishing and already looks/functions much better than before.

- Also IRC window will be integrated to the game (looks like Facebook messaging as I saw it), so that the freenode ##crypto-kingdom is accessible by anyone who is logged in

- Tutorial will finally come, as the messaging module allows timed/triggered system messages.

- We are working in close cooperation with the town council, both in and extra meetings

- We continue working for 5 more days with the expectation to make good decisions and plans and actually crank out functional things during the time as well. It is also our plan to start having a similar camp every 2 months to not lose the coordination and "steam".

- The possible prioritisation in the modules is:
1. first some bugfixes and UI things, and ingame communication
2. buildings
3. clans (if accepted)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:16:02 PM

RWWC update

RWWC is busy producing WIRL (large pane new windows with a bonus), PIS (pistols have been refined to be smaller so they are the ultimate shock weapons as anyone can carry two, in addition to a sword and regardless if horseback - short range these are lethal, consider the combat shotgun of today, but in an environment without long-range accurate fire), and CANN for the perimeter fortifications.

Supply yourself with windows (WIRS/WIRL) as they are now available at reduced prices!

Pistols price reduced to 7.5 mil each!

CANN is going directly to the Royal CryptoArmy, but 20 mil is the price you can stockpile yours as well!

Also muskets (MKT) available.

Since RWWC is doing so good, a dividend of 0.303 mil per share has just been sent to the shareholders!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:32:23 PM

Clans module spex is now in design thread.

NPCC quest is ending midnight Sunday night. The suit spoil (Moth) will happen only AFTER scoring, because the NPCC themselves wished it so.

This year is NPC retire & promote round. It will be administered in a few hours.

PRE round will also happen after a long break. It will be earliest 24 hours after the NPC round, and will use the most recent NPC stats, so if you wish to get good PRE (from MGN) and the spoils (from Army), you can calmly wait until seeing the effect of the round and then stocking up / fixing the NPC. However, others might want to do the same. Labor will release a great quantity of NPC to the market in connection with the round.

Buildings module specification will resume today and after a long wait it will soon be released. I am certainly the most happy when it happens. It is great sadness that the late King did not live to see his Versailles even started, but such is death.

BLD will give a dividend in BLD (2% per year until Building is actually working). This will happen when the module is released so by buying BLD now you are entitled to these accrued dividends as well.

Please inform if other admin things are in limbo, so that they will be added to the list! Smiley The weekly-recurring routines have been transferred to Rakshasa mostly and he will be the admin in the above duties as well, while I will restart the Buildings.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:10:28 PM

The Earl of Stonehaven nods approvingly at the signs that the building module is closer than ever.

Feeling the need to shuffle things, he sends back the CANNs as well as 4 new MKTs to the county as a loan. The countryside has been troubled by the death of the King rpietila I, and this hardware is meant to ensure that any attempt at disturbing the peace and peasants' life and trade will be nipped in the bud.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:57:04 PM

The EarlMargrave of Stonehaven nods approvingly at the signs that the building module is closer than ever.

Since 2 years already Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:40:57 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 11:57:48 PM by rpietila

Jubilee Stone Sale

We the King rpietila II previously known as Zechariah, are the CEO of NewCorp. After years of agony and inefficiency in starting operations, we have now finally quarried the chapelry 9-SW and received 8.4 million stone for 1633-1634 operations.

All this stone is listed for sale at 80 apiece. The stone price has been persistent at 100-105 area during the last 10 years so this is a real discount. Buy the stone for your buildings now at the reduced price while supplies last!

Regardless of room height or anything else, 1,300*STO1 are needed per 1 sqm of floor area.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:48:57 AM

Our father had collected many treasures during his long reign. We are now going through the massive stores with the servants of the royal household.

We found a cache of cigars, far in excess to what I and Ezekiel are able to smoke in our lifetime (especially as we will seek even higher wisdom by consuming as much MUS as possible, which is even more potent).

1,000 cigars are for sale with price slashed -40% from the previous lowest ask.
1,000 SHI are for sale likewise, greatly reduced prices.

Also we are sure that the late King would like all his subjects to enjoy their life and drink for their own health even when it is too late to drink for the King's. So the last gift of rpietila I, the King of Crypto Kingdom, etc(x3), to everyone, is 1*W1615P (Port Wine) and 1*CIG, to be enjoyed together. (gift will be administered shortly with a new script by Rak which allows giving to all living PC)

BEER has been listed for sale, as well as FOIE, which is quite affordable at 32k.

W1617W is a nice old white wine at 13.5/20 (Good) - we listed 200 bottles at 25k only (-40%)!

We are eager to buy BLD since when Buildings come, BLD will enjoy an approximately 10% in-kind dividend. Also the need for BLD (building labor) is proportionately higher in magnificent structures such as Versailles. In unlofty structures, stone is the major cost item.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:33:16 PM

Royal CryptoArmy update

We have inspected the Royal CryptoArmy and it now stands in full strength:

39 officers
62 NCO
150 troops

39 H1
90 H2-H3
19 H4+

69 CANN
60 MKT
40 PIS

The order of battle is largely as my father arranged but with more firepower:

1st Regiment is the most powerful field unit with a COL, 4 sections that can be flexibly used as cannon, cavalry or musketeers (due to excess of weapons and horses). Mobility is 41%.

CryptoTown Defence Force sports 4 sections and 47 cannons installed in the casemattes in the perimeter fortifications. 4 sections cannot operate 47 cannons so additional troops are needed in case all the cannons are actually needed simultaneously (which is anyway unlikely since the enemy should rather try to overpower the defences in 1 point and not throughout the structure).

2nd Regiment is the fully mounted, 100% mobility 4 sections light regiment with 10*MKT and 15*PIS for the maximum shock effect (no cannons that would hinder mobility). This is the force of choice to be sent to urgent conflict zones.

When maximum speed is required, HofM Shock Cavalry is available: with 2 sections and 100% mobility, this is an elite force designed to fully fight on horseback with devastating firepower of 3*MSG, each with double pistols and H4+ horses. Most of the other troops are also NCOs with bonus horses and double pistols, some with muskets.

Breaking the age-old tradition of being a foot unit, Royal Palace Guard is now 83% mounted with battleworthy horses and partly armed with muskets.

Tavastian War Braves, deployed in the Marquissate of Tavastia, is 100% mounted unit with also stationary cannons to defend the camp. Partly armed with muskets.

Several small units are available for sorties.

The calculation of Fighting Points (FP) is updated a little. The Command and BV (which is Command * FP) are unchanged.

- MSG gives 4 base FP, SGT gives 3, CPL 2 and PTE 1 (these are not changed, and officers subordinated to fight as troops also have their FP unchanged)
- Having MKT as a weapon gives a +1 bonus to FP before the Position bonuses are calculated
- Mounted troops (H2 or better) can utilise up to 2*PIS per man, these give a +1 bonus each
- If a mounted soldier has a H4 or better, that gives an additional +1 bonus
- Pistols only give bonus to mounted soldiers and muskets to foot soldiers.

Therefore, if a MSG is mounted on a H4 horse with 2*PIS, his FP is (4+1+2)=7 so with a position bonus as the First Sergeant, this is 7*4 = 28 FP

Combined Arms do not yet give bonus since we have not researched the technology. Still, it makes sense to organise the regiment so that it has a variety of troops. A standard configuration in the Swedish army is to have 4 sections so that:

1 section is musketeers
1 section is light infantry (pikes and swords only - come automatically, do not need to buy)
1 section is mounted with H2, preferably H4 horses, with 1-2 pistols each
1 section is 3*CANN with 9 troops operating them

If the Command (or the budget) is not enough to warrant 4 sections, leave out the light infantry as that is the lowest value.

Since cannons are cheap, it is possible to bring extra, which will be used only in siege situations. For instance RCA 1st Regiment is configured to fight with 1 cannon section on battlefield, but it has 6 cannons total to double the firepower in siege or comparable encounter.  

Mobility can be increased with cheap H1 horses that will increase the transit speed. They are not available for battle but that is not an issue since usually a combined arms approach in battle is better than all-cavalry, which the enemy can thwart by adopting hedgehog tactics.

OldDuchy has listed bids and asks for all military personnel and horses, to allow others to make fixes to their troops!

Loot will be calculated in about 20 hours from now based on the strength then, so polish your forces, and indicate that you have updated the calculation by marking "1" in the /Army tab on the column "Updated Apr-9 2016"

Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:59:14 PM

Petrichor in 1634

Petrichor is peaceful, and the small detachment located there has nothing special to report. The detachment has maintained extremely warm connections to the locals, and intends to continue to do so. Constructions for a possible trade node / tavern proceed as planned, with mounted troops (4xPTE) scouting, mapping, exploring and clearing paths, and a small squad equipped with a CANN (1x CPL, 2xPTE) standing at guard along with allocated daily tasks at the main guardpost near the villages. The AOD-Capt Syksy, Earl of Petrichor, spends time with his troops and in labor for the small county in person, along with his blood-sister Sini, both equipped with adequate swords (L10 and L7 respectively).

There are rumors of a possible whiskey distillery at Petrichor, which has lifted both the spirits of locals and the detachment. While nothing has yet been constructed, even the possibility of having something unique come from his very own county appeals to Lord Syksy greatly. He has a tingling feeling that the purity and oppression-free spirit in his lands could be captured by such a product.

Meanwhile Syksy Jr II maintains activities at CryptoTown and has grown to be a productive young man. While his father's health for the time being stills at 'Weak', some letters from Lord Syksy indicate between the lines that his son should be aware that he may some day (perhaps even soon) step into his boots. Lord Syksy himself hopes to see the emergence of Versailles before his passing, and to fulfill his dreams of building a family mansion and possibly a villa of his own design, and glimpses of prosperity at Petrichor, before his inevitable passing on from this world. He intends to pay a visit to the main town eventually as encouraged by the writing competition announced previously, to experience the town once more after a long visit to the countryside.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:41:21 PM

Minor issue in Ask table

In the process of updating things, we accidentally cleared all Asks (sell offers). They were restored from backup, and ~4 most recent hours were unfortunately lost (asks placed after 5 pm UTC). Consider re-adding the asks that were lost. We are sorry for inconvenience.

Building module forced march

Six people are currently on duty to design, develop and assist in finalising the Buildings module. Our official goal is to have Buildings module live before the end of Malla devcamp (monday). There is a competitive goal to have the essential components online in live version by midnight UTC Sunday (about 26:30 hours). If this is achieved, the ones responsible for the great achievement get hundreds of gold.

LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:30:42 PM

When will the game tokens start trading on Poloniex?
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:18:59 AM

When will the game tokens start trading on Poloniex?

Traded on poloniex ... that would be cool!! Which tokens are planned?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:33:57 AM

HM rpietila II, The King of Crypto Kingdom, etc

Our loving people near and far

The military tactics and weapons technology have changed rapidly in the recent decades. Whilst in the beginning of the 1600s, a rapier (thrusting sword) was a fitting weapon for a gentleman, and slashing swords were still the main weapon of infantry troops, we have now entered the era of firepower. Superior firepower will put the enemy at a disadvantage and force them to charge or flee. Charging against superior firepower is a bloody affair and if the forces number the same, the defender has the advantage.

Our father favored swords and disliked pistols as personal weapons. He was the man of his age, but the fact is that nowadays the best defence is to have firepower. Carrying a loaded musket around in town in peacetime is cumbersome, but having 1-2 pistols (instead or in addition to a rapier) looks and feels normal. Muskets have the superior range as their advantage but they are military weapons and useful in the countryside.

We exhort everyone to consider their personal weaponry and especially if you do not have sword skills (evidenced by owning a sword for a long time), or even if you do, to buy 1-2 pistols (PIS), manufactured by the Royal Weapons Works in 2-W. In a random time but no later than 1640, those who have heeded to this charge, will receive a nice reward.

RWWC gives 0.100 mil/share as the regular 1634 dividend.

Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:20:56 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 12:47:29 AM by Syksy

The second official NPC consumption contest has come to an end!

The following is a tentative results report, while we wait for a few sting tests here and there by an independent inspector to make sure rules and reporting were adhered to. Congratulations to all!

So the contestants, score, and HM's planned rewards:
#1: Mooo (568) [100mil + DOLM]
#2: kronicblazer (554) [100mil]
#3: goin2mars (552) [80mil]
#4: Cryptonic (548) [60mil]
#5: Syksy (542) [40mil]
#6: Noms (535) [20mil]
#7: Crichton (527) [surprise!]

Please let me know if you will or will not continue in following NPCC:s. Most likely we'd continue on Tuesday/Wednesday with the same concept as now. Before continuing we'll inspect that the rules were followed at (with some adjustments on the way): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg14134679#msg14134679

Also remember the bonus comment by the previous HM rpietila I:

Note: Prizes are much higher than in the trial round! This is important and we want zealous players to take the challenge! In addition to the sums above, we reserve the right to give additional prizes for players who managed well despite having not so good a starting position (eg. non-Councillor, non-Farm manager, non-Admin, non-existing-NPCC-controller Wink )

Also new players are welcome to volunteer as contestants, as some may be interested in releasing a spot in the third upcoming NPCC.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:52:49 AM

Also new players are welcome to volunteer as contestants, as some may be interested in releasing a spot in the third upcoming NPCC.

I would like to take part in the contest once there is a spot available.
noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

I would like to take part in the contest once there is a spot available.

I'd be happy to let you take my spot--I struggled to keep up with it and missed a few days, causing a loss despite a lot of work and planning.

Monero.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:58:20 PM

NPCC #3 has started!

Rewards for NPCC #2 will be dealt out shortly. The special prize for Crichton was a pistol. We will continue with the same production shares and wage as before, as a reminder:

FOOD:
5000*VEG -> worth 1 pts except on superVEG Thursday when it's worth 3 pts
5000*MEAT -> first consume worth 6 pts, second 4 pts, third 2, then 1. Year change will reset this counter.
Every empty day when nothing was consumed will increment the hunger penalty.

DRINKS:
5000*MEAD -> worth 1 pts
5000*BEER -> worth 3 pts
If drinks total is less than 10, thirst penalty will apply

LUX:
Each of the separate types are worth 4 on the first consume, 2 on the second, 1 on the third etc.
2500*CAN
100*FOIE
50*MUS

Annual luxury wines/spirits may only be consumed once per year.
100*WINETYPE
25*SPIRITTYPE

Suits will be scored according to the formula that is openly visible in the sheet. Everybody has a basic wardrobe at baseline. Moth will arrive in year 1637, so beware. The last year suits score is 10x the normal score.

Remember that you may NOT sell the S-production dividend items, but any consumables are free game as well as suits. When reporting the suits at the end of the year, please pay attention that you report your actual count and don't leave e.g. sell orders hanging that will give you unfair advantage after supposedly reporting your final suit counts.

If anything is unclear don't hesitate to /query Syksy @ Freenode IRC! Smiley
The contest tab is in /NPCC3 and everybody has their own column for both daily and annual consumption. It is your responsibility to report your contest performance accurately and fairly and this will be checked.

The main rules reference will be as before: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg14134679#msg14134679

Good luck to all!
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: