Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 09:11:52 PM

The Senate voted to adjust the current Admin rate to 40,000m per minute and to change Jewelry ITEM to JWL. Next scheduled meeting is Wednesday at 3pm UTC. Speaker(s) has/have yet to be found.

Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:41:10 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 10:24:53 AM by Syksy

Teaser for the Dragon Quest

The Royal Throne room of Crypto Kingdom is buzzing with confusion, as a loud arguement echoes from the pillars closest to the throne. Zenon, the mysterious wizard, is arguing with His Majesty and nobody can recall seeing him in such an agitated state ever before - a feat that is not appropriate at all, least before the Majesty himself. There are few within the realm who would dare to use such tone with HM, Zenon being one of the few, and even he does not do that.

"This is a death wish!", Zenon exclaims, "There are things better left alone." He turns to the nobles around him, "There are roads which must not be followed, armies which must not be attacked, towns which must not be besieged, positions which must not be contested!"

"Fools, all of you! What I have sealed away I sealed away for a good reason, and you wish to break the seal... and for what, glory? Wealth? I swear to you, cursed be all of you who send your servants to such certain doom, as their blood will stain your hands even if you will not shed a drop of blood yourself! And it is not only the blood, it is their very soul that will haunt yours forever more should you pursue this madness!"

He then calms down, continuing "but if it is to happen, then be so. But know that there are things so vast, ancient and unknown in existence, that mankind will never be nothing but ants or cattle at most in the greater perspective. You have been warned. I can arrange this pursuit unwillingly, but I will take no responsibility of its outcome. I have a... friend, a brother, who can assist you in this matter, but to reach him we need to go beyond the fabric of this world before our eyes and tear the very veil of universe to step to the unknown. Know that this is not a matter of military might - this is a matter of treachery and manipulation, dangers that lurk in the minds of man, and madness that haunts those trapped in asylums. Such are the ultimate horrors that reach beyond the understanding of man. And should you succeed in obtaining such a dragon, even a black one that is, it will inevitably come at a great cost."

He walks away down the hallway, mentally exhausted and worried. Before leaving the throne room, he turns back one last time and says, "bring only your sword, tools and protective garments. No army can breach this veil we will tear, and only a small group of exceptional heroes has any chance of fleeting victory. Five honest and most wise and intelligent men and women of finest kind have the best chances, but even then I will already prepare graves and mourning for them once the veil breaks. May God bless their souls."

He turns away, stands still for a moment, lets out a long sigh and disappears into the ominous mist outside.

----

Dragon Quest is to be held in 2-3 weeks!

I would prefer to have it on a Saturday or a Sunday, e.g. 3 pm UTC. I would expect it to last for few hours, although it's hard to predict. I already forgot who were "officially" signed up, so please PM me/post here so I can put your name below, just before the "lambs to the slaughter"-sign:

1. Moo
2. Red Erin
3. Martti (hmc_)

We will settle a time with the participants that is most optimal for all.

Best of luck to ye Wink *evil laughter*

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:32:41 AM

Shaken by the unexpected vehemence of Zenon's portents, Mooo looks around, seeing stunned and worried faces all around. Only the king seems still composed and determined.

A discreet signal summons an aide to the Margrave's side, who then promptly scurries away to send a horseback messenger to Stonehaven. After all, a military detachment would not be needed, so the troops could focus on keeping order and protect the workers and the burgeoning settlement.

Heeding the wise Magus' words, Mooo will pack lightly, not forgetting his sketch book. Even if the dragon is not brought back, new and fascinating new landscapes and lifeforms found in Zenon's foreshadowed eerie domains will be couched on paper for the world to see.

Mooo walks up to the Margrave of the Maple Leaf to sign his name to the expedition's preparations.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:49:06 PM

This announcement has tremendous importance if you just read and understand it.

The share is now created as a depository share. The free spinoff distribution as spoken about in the previous post, will take place tomorrow Wednesday, about between 4-7 pm UTC.
- A test item will be created and 1 units given to all holders of CK.
- This test item will be spoiled until its number goes below 50,000.
- Then 1*MKA is dividended to holders of the test item
- Zech is ineligible. His part plus the residual (total approx 30%) will be later given to those with wisdom, with weight on the middle class.

See the item here.

This free giveaway is the first distribution of the EB stock after the founder's stock+options plan earlier today.

The structure currently is:
150,000 shares "A" free-trading (incl these 50k), with votes and dividends
400,000 lock-in shares "B" with votes and dividends, will come free-trading in 2017-2018
500,000 options with no votes nor dividends, convert to stock in 2019-2021

Maximum number of total stock (incl all classes) depends on the number of users in the system: with 50k users it is 4 million shares (80 shares per user), with 5 million users it is 10 million shares (2 shares per user).

The currency, kansanmarkka, People's Mark, will be launched later this month by this organisation.

PRE-ANN update in the altcoins forum.

Nice  Wink

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Red Erin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:30:37 PM

I would prefer to have it on a Saturday or a Sunday, e.g. 3 pm UTC. I would expect it to last for few hours, although it's hard to predict. I already forgot who were "officially" signed up, so please PM me/post here so I can put your name below, just before the "lambs to the slaughter"-sign:

I'll show up. I really can't miss out on a dragon trip! Smiley

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 10:47:45 PM

I'll show up. I really can't miss out on a dragon trip! Smiley

Martti will be there and ready for the adventure of a lifetime--

djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:32:54 AM

One question: is the tax for a FOC account still 50 XMR?

I think there was discussion recently in the new Senate to reduce this fee to 10XMR.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:07:35 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 04:37:37 PM by Syksy

Coin Contest Scoring Formulae

Dear all who are looking forward to the gold, silver, and coin collection contest,
please find below my preliminary formulae that will be used for scoring each players' performance in the contest. Higher score is better in each of the three categories in the contest: Cornerer, Historian & Hoarder.

Remember that all characters will automatically participate. Furthermore, please note that I/we reserve the right for changes still, but the GM(s) have given me implicitly the power over this competition. I am open for criticism, so if anything seems unjust (or I've made a mistake), please give me a notice.

Please note that even though we have not yet a fixed date for the end of the competition (which might be year 1650 once time is again ticking, or an earlier date), in practice the competition is already on-going, as the markets for coins are open in Agora! These scoring formulae should give you an advantage to optimize your performance. Eligible coins are item types GOC for Gold Coins, SIC for Silver Coins, and COT for Copper Coins/Tokens (you can filter down to these item types using "Agora Marketplace" (main menu) > "All Items" (top-left) > "Choose Category" (top-middle) into "Gold Coins"/"Silver Coins"/Copper Tokens").

Kind regards,
Marquess of the Maple Leaf
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:09:52 PM

Regarding the coin contest, the idea was also to involve and interest the middle class? So how will the pricetable be constructed? Whats the minimum amount of coins one should have to receive any sort of small price/encouragement? And what would that small price be, CAN or CK or W1616 or similar? Things have of course changed A LOT since the first draft of the contest, but only giving big prizes to the 3 first in the competition would be very boring for the new players / middle class Smiley

I would be ready to donate 500 CAN, to be used as prices.

Greetings, goldbug (336)

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:19:46 PM

MKA item was raffled successfully

Valuing the item is extremely difficult. If everything goes 101% as planned, one share might fetch a value of 50-100 (current) XMR in 5 years. If not, zero is a likely option. There are many intermediate cases as well.

The market here is still very important - despite being small, it is the only liquid 24/7 market for the said item even existing atm!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:00:01 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 08:39:14 PM by Syksy

Regarding the coin contest, the idea was also to involve and interest the middle class? So how will the pricetable be constructed? Whats the minimum amount of coins one should have to receive any sort of small price/encouragement? And what would that small price be, CAN or CK or W1616 or similar? Things have of course changed A LOT since the first draft of the contest, but only giving big prizes to the 3 first in the competition would be very boring for the new players / middle class Smiley

I would be ready to donate 500 CAN, to be used as prices.

Greetings, goldbug (336)

Dear goldbug,

it is indeed so that the idea was to especially involve and give incentives to the newer and more fresh players (~middle class?). I posted a preliminary score table, and in each category the 3 best performing players will be rewarded. The score itself is not affected by the players' status; instead, their prize is increased 1-fold (The Most Ancient players), 2-fold (The Ancient players) or 4-fold (The newer players).

As a hint, notice that there are 3 categories of coin types: Gold, Silver and Copper. Then there are 3 categories of contests within each: The Cornerer, The Historian and The Hoarder. Since each of these 3x3 = 9 coin categories will have 3 best payers rewarded, there will be a total of 27 "opportunities" to end up in a rewarded spot.
I'll take that back. After discussing with Zechariah again, we are planning re-do the final prize formula to reach beyond top 3, into possibly even far as "top 50" etc with a weighting for middle class, so this will be great Smiley!

And as earlier said, all characters in-game will automatically participate. Any tactics are up to you, but my hunch of a suggestion is that if you're uncertain whether you'll perform well or not, try to pick a single (or at most few) neglected categories, and aim at a single contest type (for example, Historian rewards significantly for owning all coins specific to an era). The scoring metrics are now public, and I hope not to have to change them. I will try to make a preliminary example excel to help people understand prize and scoring. As before, Gold:Silver:Copper will have the total prize pool allocated to them with a ratio 3:2:1; thus 50% of all prizes go to Gold contests, 33% to Silver and 17% to Copper.

Few things were decided today regarding the coin contest after discussing with GM Zechariah:

- The end of the competition will be bound to a real-life date, and that would be 5th of November 2016. This date was chosen because that's when the 50th year Jubilee was held, and thus grabs an excellent 200 year span within CK when connected to real-life calendar (see post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg9444802#msg9444802 for date). Exact ending time in UTC will be announced later (presumably 3 PM UTC). Also, it's convenient that there's now exactly one month to plan and act in the coin contest.

- Zechariah outlined that character IDs #1 to 48 are The Most Ancient and IDs #49-102 are the Ancients. The IDs 103+ are considered thus newer players, and they receive the highest reward-fold (4-times).

- I will set up a donation account for prizes (we so far have bunch of gold, silver, CAN, etc promised by the esteemed players), so everybody will be able to see the whole prize pool in real-time. I will make an official summary of CK coin contest where I will also have an example of how the prizes will be allocated among the winners in each scenario (you could look up my post in last page also for that). Prize donators will be acknowledged and kept track of naturally, and publicly visible (also through the transaction log). This will be my next priority step.

Hope this helps, I'll keep you updated!
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:10:03 PM

The Donation account for the Coin Contest of 1650
is now char id #160, or shortname CoinContest

All donators will be credited in the coming official contest post, and you may GIVE prizes to this account or ask for an admin to do a TRANSFER of what you wish to donate.

Link to current prize inventory: https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/160
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 08:21:22 PM

The Donation account for the Coin Contest of 1650
is now char id #160, or shortname CoinContest

All donators will be credited in the coming official contest post, and you may GIVE prizes to this account or ask for an admin to do a TRANSFER of what you wish to donate.

Link to current prize inventory: https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/160

The Duke has requested that one coin from each type, for which he has a quantity >45, be added to the prize pool.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:47:42 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 06:26:48 AM by Syksy

Duke has requested that one coin from each type, for which he has a quantity >45, be added to the prize pool.

Thank you your honor! Numerous other prestigious people have also stepped up. I shall admin-transfer these coins tomorrow, and I encourage others also to continue to contribute.

Us medium-wealthy ought also to participate, the first transaction was 10xHM02B100 by me. But most importantly, also remember to participate in the competition (even if you're automatically in the competition, one ought to make good deals in coins to step up their chances)! This is meant to be fun and interesting for all, with favorism for the middle class - but that doesn't mean that the poorest or the richest couldn't get excited - and generously rewarded - of their collections of coins Smiley We have exciting markets rising in this sector now (GOC/SIC/COT), with more and more rarities coming to the markets. Some of them might never see the light of Agora again, so please consider this unique opportunity through-outly.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:29:22 PM

- -
Also, in accordance to the original Coinshop pledge, 100 mil has been transferred to the prize pool.

*an echo in my head*
100 mil has been transferred to the prize pool

100 XMR+ in prizes up for grabs, just by having a collection that's already valuable per se.
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:42:20 PM

RAQ has reorganized, ready for the New Start

The CEO has assessed the value of the company and RAQ can now offer market making for the company share at a tight spread, here:
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/S-RAQ

(More buy and sell orders will be added when current orders are met.)
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:05:15 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 04:36:51 PM by Roopatra

Welcome to Crypto Kingdom New Players!

The town would like to give special chance for New Players, to buy yourself land including a house at a price of just 1 XMR!
You are an eligible for the special deal if:
1. Your character ID is 350 or higher (if you don't know your character ID you can view it at My Profile page, or if you joined in the last two months you are anyway eligible)
2. You are a player account, Corporations and FOC accounts are excluded from the special deal.
3. Only one house per character is allowed.

Once time is unpaused, owning a house will bring you income in form of dividends each week, owning a house is also required to advance to higher levels.

If you haven't deposited yet, don't worry it is very easy: Go to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com and enter your Crypto Kingdom username. Deposit XMR with the provided payment ID and your funds will go directly onto your players account. (there may be a delay of about 2 minutes until the first confirmation of payment)
Enjoy playing the game!

House+land= 1 XMR, only available to New Players, one per character, you can buy yours ingame directly from the Agora market place:
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/736
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/734
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/731
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/730
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/718
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/710
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/704
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/629
darkflarb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:27:08 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 01:38:07 AM by darkflarb

Are the payouts listed static? Do the buildings depreciate, and if so, at what rate? Are there loans available, and if so, at what rate?

Welcome to Crypto Kingdom New Players!

The town would like to give special chance for New Players, to buy yourself land including a house at a price of just 1 XMR!
You are an eligible for the special deal if:
1. Your character ID is 350 or higher (if you don't know your character ID you can view it at My Profile page, or if you joined in the last two months you are anyway eligible)
2. You are a player account, Corporations and FOC accounts are excluded from the special deal.
3. Only one house per character is allowed.

http://theoldstonehouse.org/wp-content/gallery/home-page/hp-slide-f-2.jpg

Once time is unpaused, owning a house will bring you income in form of dividends each week, owning a house is also required to advance to higher levels.

If you haven't deposited yet, don't worry it is very easy: Go to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com and enter your Crypto Kingdom username. Deposit XMR with the provided payment ID and your funds will go directly onto your players account. (there may be a delay of about 2 minutes until the first confirmation of payment)
Enjoy playing the game!

House+land= 1 XMR, only available to New Players, one per character, you can buy yours ingame directly from the Agora market place:
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/736
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/734
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/731
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/730
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/718
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/710
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/704
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/629
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

I'm New in this game, anyone could help me  because i don't understand some features. I will Join to  Irc tomorrow my nick in the game is th3nolo.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:27:51 AM

I'm New in this game, anyone could help me  because i don't understand some features. I will Join to  Irc tomorrow my nick in the game is th3nolo.

Any questions for here?

The game is paused, so I imagine many people don't have the slightest idea what's the point of a game in which time is stopped--it's like shaking a snowglobe and hoping for rain--sure you're wet, but so is everything else. The main things to do in a pause are market or research related--of course learning the rules when the rules are all changing is about as useful as learning a dead language before you learn how to say, mama." So with markets (since that's all there is to do) you have to figure out what the historical value of items were, versus the current offering and what your opinion is for the future of the market (up, down, sideways?).

That's confusing as shit, so let's simplify. People within the game will need food, drinks, and CANabis--because well, it's pretty much legal everywhere, so why not in a game, right ;P

So armed with people's needs, you can now play the market. So on IRC you can get (mostly) honest info on how the markets have performed, who are the whales (and maybe their temperament too), and measure how to price and adjust to surges--all in the hopes that when the game unpauses that you've positioned yourself as favorably as possible--since the markets are so small it's not hard to control them and get a feel for whale-life (which is much better than minnow-life no matter what the market).

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: