Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:17:06 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 04:01:49 PM by rpietila

I have a query about building remodeling costs.

I have a couple of plans to extend my L7 house to a baronial L9 mansion (still single-floor, all low arch) via movement and addition of various elements and an increase in the luxury level from 30 to 60. I was wondering how to calculate the cost. Would something like the following be reasonable? I am assuming that stone and imports are not lost in the remodeling, so:

extra stone = new building stone - old building stone
extra imports = new building imports - old building imports

There would however presumably need to be some additional cost for Labor. e.g.
extra labor = (new building labor - old building labor)*1.25

with the 1.25 multiplier being dependent on the degree of modification.

Yours,
Quentin Moon

Please refer to the Building Editor / Admin Guide tab. The recovery values for stone and windows, and their associated labor costs are there. Other things cannot be recovered.

ADD: Luxuries are recovered to 30% of their value upon the total demolition of the house. A big part of the luxuries is embedded in the building and cannot be salvaged. The items otoh, do not fetch their total price when sold to second hand merchants. Also the cost of dismantling them is included in the reduction of the price, so this means that you get a cash benefit of 30%*200,000*(#_sqm)*lux%. Should be added to the calculator soon.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:19:48 AM

Updated list of 900 shares:

Chancellor Smooth - 300 shares (with the expectation of donating 100 to university holding)
Dame Roopatra - 10 shares
The Lord Baron Dr. Choo - 15 shares
The Lord Baron Zechariah - 30 shares

Lord James' right of first refusal still pending 300 shares (neither yet purchased nor refused)

None yet have blackballed Master Jacket's 15 and time remains on this as well.

As HM has noted, many expect these are an incredible bargain.
A few short months remain before the closing of the open offering will be closed.

They may be available to new promotions, and ultimately possibly on a secondary market...

Subscription list

His Majesty is well aware that the land alone is worth more than the whole corporation according to this IPO. However, according to the original agreement, the Noble Palace is a place where even intrigue against His Majesty must be allowed, to have a safety valve for improper feelings. We must reaffirm our decline to participate this great project.

- G12 was recently sold for 120 mil/q, F7 for 125/q, and you can see for yourself that they are not at the center of the map as A1 is.

- Same is happening as with Grand Hotel, which is already trading 55% over IPO price, even after 10% dividends.

- We must hurry with the department of Economics, so that the royal ranting may be moved there, and away from the thread  Cheesy

EDIT: Baron Zechariah will up his ante to 30 mil based on the recent information (above).

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:33:17 AM

Roopatra would also like to revise her buy, if there are still shares left, she would like to buy all together 17 shares instead of the earlier said 10 shares.
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:48:48 AM

Subscription list

His Majesty is well aware that the land alone is worth more than the whole corporation according to this IPO. However, according to the original agreement, the Noble Palace is a place where even intrigue against His Majesty must be allowed, to have a safety valve for improper feelings. We must reaffirm our decline to participate this great project.

- G12 was recently sold for 120 mil/q, F7 for 125/q, and you can see for yourself that they are not at the center of the map as A1 is.

- Same is happening as with Grand Hotel, which is already trading 55% over IPO price, even after 10% dividends.

- We must hurry with the department of Economics, so that the royal ranting may be moved there, and away from the thread  Cheesy

In light of this information, Master Jacket would like to increase his share to 50 if there are still no objections.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:52:07 AM

Master Saddam has grown weary during the design phase of his 6 quadrat estate. The plans would best be finished in solitude, rather than the jovial atmosphere of the Grail and Quail.

Your Majesty, I hereby request a land grant at 1-N-D9 in order to rest and reside in the meantime while my palace is designed and built.

kronicblazer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:14:39 AM

I would like to buy 15 shares, if my current rank allows it
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:29:44 AM

I can't open the char document from my phone because of google's way of doing things, so if I have enough money I would also like to buy 15 shares... if I don't then I would like Luigi to make me an offer for some stone to reach 15 mil so I can afford 15 shares!

Thanks a lot for understanding!

Space for rent if its still trending
McHaggis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:00:41 AM

Apologies for the delay, I had to fund my account, once the transaction has gone through there should be 300 moneros in there ready to buy your shares.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:33:32 PM

So far the highly coveted Noble Palace club membership shares allocated are as follows:

of 900 shares:

Chancellor Smooth - 300 shares (with the expectation of donating 100 to university holding)
The Lord Baron Zechariah - 15 shares

Lord James' right of first refusal still pending 300 shares (neither yet purchased nor refused)

Also as we have one aspirant who although does not meet the ownership requirement but nevertheless has offered to purchase:
Master Jacket - 15 shares

In the spirit of inclusion, and in recognition of the excellent work of Master Jacket thus far and for his good citizenship, the NPC will allow this purchase only if there are none opposed among the NPC by the completion of the IPO (private response please).

Payment at the conclusion of the IPO may be made in Moneritos or stone (at rate of 100) as both will be useful for this effort.

Lord Luigi would like to purchase 50 shares.

Now, regarding payment methods, it is clear that purchasers would be ahead to sell the stone to me at > 100 (buy price has never been below 100), if they were planning to take the stone route.
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:47:30 PM

I can't open the char document from my phone because of google's way of doing things, so if I have enough money I would also like to buy 15 shares... if I don't then I would like Luigi to make me an offer for some stone to reach 15 mil so I can afford 15 shares!

Thanks a lot for understanding!

85k stone will currently fetch you 15,130,000 moneritos (178 per).
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

His Majesty is quite amused that the Noble Palace is collecting money from the commoners  Roll Eyes

There is the Grand Hotel, with rooms of every size from 8 to 126 sqm, most tastefully finished, (suffering from being too big into our small town and the situation is not necessarily getting easier with the N.P.),

THIS is the place where the industrious commoners should direct their attention. Both in inviting their friends, and in buying the shares if they so wish.

Shame on everyone for even considering that commoners be allowed in the Noble Palace. The Royal Charter was originally that even the junior nobles would be excluded as well

Shame shame!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

His Majesty is quite amused that the Noble Palace is collecting money from the commoners  Roll Eyes

There is the Grand Hotel, with rooms of every size from 8 to 126 sqm, most tastefully finished, (suffering from being too big into our small town and the situation is not necessarily getting easier with the N.P.),

THIS is the place where the industrious commoners should direct their attention. Both in inviting their friends, and in buying the shares if they so wish.

Shame on everyone for even considering that commoners be allowed in the Noble Palace. The Royal Charter was originally that even the junior nobles would be excluded as well

Shame shame!

If they allow anyone to become a member, I will make a better club for only the 5 largest landowners... Grin

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:47:05 PM

Sounds good. Any screenshots?
djjacket

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

In the spirit of inclusion, and in recognition of the excellent work of Master Jacket thus far and for his good citizenship, the NPC will allow this purchase only if there are none opposed among the NPC by the completion of the IPO (private response please).

I guess this is an opposition...  

The Grand Hotel is a wonderful facility and Master Jacket is very happy to be a 1/5 owner of the fine establishment!  It is THE place for all of Master Jacket's friends and business associates when visiting our fine city.

I encourage all to visit and dine at the exquisite restaurant with the best chef in town!!!

djjacket

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:07:32 PM

Sounds good. Any screenshots?

See the links on the OP - The City Map is there along with the character database.  Currently there is no web-playable version yet, but an initial version is coming at the end of the month.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

Final approbation for the highly coveted Noble Palace club membership shares allocated are as follows:

of 900 shares:

Lord Luigi - 50 shares

Leaving 495 shares for The Marquess Joseph of New Liberty.  
A hearty congratulations to these wise and industrious noble people for their foresight and wisdom in joining in this effort.  It is sure to be both extremely delightful and highly remunerative.

For all others of noble stature, we will welcome you to the grand opening, at which time some of the masterworks of this city's great artisans will be on display in the galleries and some of the exquisite delicacies will be served to those in attendance.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
djjacket

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

Shame on everyone for even considering that commoners be allowed in the Noble Palace.

Shame shame!

Shame on the Nobles who did not support their own club...   Tongue
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

His Majesty!

I would like to sell all my stone

And buy D8 with the moneritos acquired

Looking for a signature campaign.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:47:39 PM

Subscription list

EDIT: Baron Zechariah will up his ante to 30 mil based on the recent information (above).

EDIT2: It has also come to my attention that the Bishop is taking 90 million and Earl Riccardo is in for 70 million.

Bishop and Earl would like to be acknowledged in the final allocation, unless there are overarching reasons why they'd be left out.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 09:16:16 PM

Final FINAL approbation for the highly coveted Noble Palace club membership shares allocated are as follows:

of 900 shares:

Lord Luigi - 50 shares
Lord Karl - 100 shares
The most Reverend Bishop - 90 shares
Earl Riccardo - 70 shares

Leaving 235 shares for The Marquess Joseph of New Liberty.  
A hearty congratulations to these wise and industrious noble people for their foresight and wisdom in joining in this effort.  It is sure to be both extremely delightful and highly remunerative.

For all others of noble stature, we will welcome you to the grand opening, at which time some of the masterworks of this city's great artisans will be on display in the galleries and some of the exquisite delicacies will be served to those in attendance.

Future memberships will require sponsorship from one of the founding members, and transfer or sale of at least one share to the new member by the sponsor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: