Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mozurt

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:23:48 PM

Please excuse me, but i didn't read the all topic, so i am a bit lost. Grin

How can i join the game?

Thanks.

Sent you a PM...

pls PM me too Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:44:42 AM

Pre-ann for CKG. The same week as we release the 23rd missive, publish the website and have our first physical talk about Monero (at Coinfest Estonia 2015), which material coming soon.

Hold on to your XMR... and your CKG.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:58:27 PM

Because our humble gold has raised so much interest in the distant kingdom of Polonia, we are bound to make the following ANNouncement.

Please read it and get back to me with suggestions. I am not an expert in making altcoin ANN Wink A really long time it took to write, so be merciful..

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:46:36 AM

The final ancient years: 1589

We have continued with good meetings in the taskforce, also called Town Council. Things are falling into places. XMR started a sudden rise only minutes after my announcement that it would, and has shown remarkable resilience staying much higher than where we started, and given me some work.

We are proud to announce that the negotiations concerning the addition of CKG to a major crypto exchange have been successful, and trading will commence when the new version is released. CKG Announcement thread. To corner enough supply, just buy the gold as you have done so far. Prior to the trading commences in the major crypto exchange in the faraway land, you will have a chance to transfer all or part of your gold from the game to the trading system there, and later after successful speculation, repatriate it to the game.

Clothes

The reason we need clothes is that we can have a fancy background color in the trollbox. The trollbox will start operating only in 1600 in the Economy era, and there has not been any production of clothes for almost 100 years. All existing clothes will be converted to Most Ancient items, which may possibly be worn in some later version of the game.

The Prince of North Face has served the King faithfully over decades, and shown remarkable scientific progress. The Prince has found (upon spending of enough SCI points) indigenous methods for production of certain dyes that used to be very expensive and could only be imported. In the Economy era, the Prince will have an edge in fine clothes production.

The Economy era clothes are a major cost item and do not last long (well, several years, that's what they last - a year is 12 real-days)

Luxury level producing Ancient Items

All Ancient buildings that have 40% or higher Luxury rating, will yield an Ancient Item Credit (AIC) as follows:

year = building_year; credit_amount = sqm*(lux-30%)

We do not have Items management just yet, nor in 2 months. The Items will be implemented from the credit later, so that more expensive items during the conversion will be naturally more scarce, and likely command a higher value in the aftermarket as well.

Other Ways to Gain AIC

If you thought Culture was useless, think again. You will get AIC from all the Culture you have accumulated. It is still not too late to get some Smiley Culture points are given for writing in the thread, chatting in the IRC and inviting and helping new players, for instance. Or by having Special institutions.

Every character will get a small amount of personal AIC based on the year they came to the town, and based on every subsequent promotion.

The Town gave CUL dividends some years ago. How nice! Smiley They went in the proportion of gold owned, since gold is the share of the Town. Another round is coming most likely, so one more reason to load up on gold.

Lots - Buildings - Rooms

Be it announced that we will not have the buildings implemented to the Room detail level in the DB yet. Administering that manually is too much work. A building can be divided to separate parts that may have different lux%, desire%, repair% etc. It is unlikely that renting is enabled yet, because it would require Room-level implementation.

New building projects

There will not be a new Building Cost Calculator for the remaining Ancient era. The update costs are more than the benefits. Instead, the old one is used with the following modifications:
- Both Labor and Services go to Special Services Pool.
- the Imports-Windows(3 cells) go to the Town as default. You have to note how much this sum is and manually transfer it from Town to RWWC.
- the Labor Cost is set to 100% for all projects and it cannot go lower, and may go higher only in extraordinary circumstances. The buildings are ridiculously cheap right now as they are Ancient, unaffected by the Earthquake, their lux stakes items, etc. (It is possible that the next revision of the Cost Calc is adjusted upwards.)

All building projects must be submitted to BI latest 1598. All buildings that require Architect design must be submitted by 1595, which is only 5 days away. Contact Roopatra.

Farewell, my loving people.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:04:26 AM

The Most Ancient and Wise Community of the Monero House

The first organization character created to the game, Monero House, is feeling the renaissance.

The organization was established and the House was built in 1-C-A3 in 1450, almost 14 decades ago. The House was designed to be 2-story with 2 mezzanines, but due to the haste in constructing it for the Golden Jubilee, only HG The Bishop and the King were contacted for donations. They split the cost of construction and the lot was donated by the Town. Only the lower half of the House was constructed, and it stands to this day.

The House has a Monero Info Center, a Tavern with a cabinet, and some offices/hotel rooms. The Monero House hotel was the first hotel in the town, closing after 100 years of operation in 1550. The Monero House is proud of its shrewd manager (MGR-5) who is currently leased to HM The King, and is administering the Royal Household, one of the largest households in the game with a 10 NPC strong management and 67 million annual expenditure.

What is happening now is that the Hall of Fame, formerly residing in BCT, will be transferred to CK with all its prizes and privileges. The people who have a rank in the BCT HoF, will be credited an equal rank in the CK HoF. To make the transition possible, the holders of the ancient titles from the BCT era, will have to register to CK. Well, that is as easy as contacting the nearest administrator. For the ones that register during the Ancient era, approximately 10 real-days, the following bonuses are credited:

- 1 CKG (currently valued at about 0.3 XMR) for every 10 XMR donated during BCT HoF, + 10 CKG directly from His Majesty
- CUL points based on a formula tba
- CUL points spawn Ancient items later in the game
- Titled Ancient in the game + the rank gained in the HoF is Ancient

So yes, based on your earlier donations, you now get bonuses, valuable items that are soon listed to an exchange. That's how Monero works! Smiley

equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:33:38 AM

Stone is hard to get in the swamps so Avitohol is buying some for his new house. He'll also need additional stone for further fortification of the swamps and his house. Total of 150-250k depending on the price and transportation. Someone selling stone? PM me with your offer.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:40:23 AM

Stone is hard to get in the swamps so Avitohol is buying some for his new house. He'll also need additional stone for further fortification of the swamps and his house. Total of 150-250k depending on the price and transportation. Someone selling stone? PM me with your offer.

The typical way to get stone is to wander to the Lucky Lion building, 4th floor. There is a plush but aging office of Luigi's Stone Dealership, which has been converted to a generic den for stone dealers and their offers.

In the Game Database, it is located in the tab /trade_stone and the procedure is as follows:
- buy the cheapest offer in the Borough you need the stone
- if there's none available there, but it from somewhere else and make the transport yourself
- for both, you need an admin to conduct the trades/operations.

Eliphaz Fimk

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:38:30 PM

So, how can one join and play the game? No website? Critical info not easily accessible from the 1st page of thread.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:12:53 AM

So, how can one join and play the game? No website? Critical info not easily accessible from the 1st page of thread.

Right now the game exists in the 2 databases listed in OP, this thread, in freenode IRC at ##crypto-kingdom, and in the minds of almost 100 players joined to date. The website has been in development during this startup period.

If you want to join the game just PM me with your desired character's nickname, age, sex (M/F). I will also issue a payment ID for Monero deposits, in case you would like to buy any in-game assets such as land or gold.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:29:58 AM

question: can I buy land later with the CKG I already have or its a separated asset I need to purchase with XMR?

Land and building costs are transacted in moneritos. You could always sell the CKG later for moneritos, or just deposit more XMR.

sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:44:49 PM

I would like to play this game as well. My name would be noms. I am a businessman that likes to buy and sell items, as well as setup a small shop and perhaps a pub. I'd like to get a small house, and be able to outfit it with items that remind me of various events in the game.

How would noms join?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:03:13 PM

The final ancient years: 1590

Things are going as planned, with me being the major bottleneck. Since the listing of gold to the major cryptocoin exchange will coincide with the release of the game, we have to make sure the game is in good shape. We cannot rely on the original plan to release first and iron out the kinks later, since we only have one moment in the sun.

Luckily all who matter, understand this very well and we have seen unprecedented activity in the game, especially the building side, with players ordering thousands of XMR worth of buildings. Also several new players have entered in, and gold price has creeped up due to their buys.

Existing Buildings

It is now confirmed that the existing building floor plans & facade views are exported from the current to the new game in a fixed spreadsheet format, so that the floors and facades are in predetermined places in the tab. Also id's are used to easily identify and integrate them. I will be providing this to the converters in the proverbial "soon". It will be based on Lot, not per Building, because the online game is functioning with a Lot as the basic unit.

Promotions in 1590

The Marquess of Forte Spagnolo has been promoted Prince. "The Prince has recently been nominated Councillor and the "CEO of the game" (a position emphasizing his role as the glue between technical and storytelling development). The Prince is the 2nd-largest gold owner due to his strong role in the early financing of the technical development. If both he and we weren't so busy, he would be one of the largest owners of everything."

The Earl of Arda has been promoted Marquess. "The Marquess of Arda is a long-term game supporter who pours all his income in culture generation via his School for Nobility. His palace is also one of the finest in the game, 400 sqm with access to King's Park. In addition, he has commenced a great development in his haw in 1-NE (16 q), a greenhouse with all-glass walls will be built to increase the horticultural science and culture production even more, and providing accommodation to the workers."

Baron kronicblazer has been created Earl. "Out of many excellent Barons in the game, The Earl of (insert earldom here) has shown a keen interest in the game and has a quite commendable economy and sizable amount of gold in his possession."

Honors in 1590

Sir Jacket, the Prince of North Face has been awarded the King's Hero Medal (KH), previously awarded only once to the Marquess of Ramsey in 1555. "The Prince has recently taken over as the Financial Manager of the Town (ingame assets), and is a pillar in both the gameplay, in helping the newcomers, in transitioning to the online version, produced half of the science and what not."

Farewell, my loving people.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:31:39 PM

I would like to play this game as well. My name would be noms. I am a businessman that likes to buy and sell items, as well as setup a small shop and perhaps a pub. I'd like to get a small house, and be able to outfit it with items that remind me of various events in the game.

How would noms join?

Noms has been joined and you can find him from the Character DB, his id# is 94. If you want to start the businessman career, negotiate with saddambitcoin about the deposit!

sphericon

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:10:17 PM

How would noms join?

Noms has been joined and you can find him from the Character DB, his id# is 94. If you want to start the businessman career, negotiate with saddambitcoin about the deposit!

I'm very excited to be involved with this game.  I think I will go read the entire thread in great detail now Smiley  I will also start looking into the house designer, that sounds like quite a lot of fun.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:45:36 PM

Retracing his steps, Mooo walks through the city with a keener eye, wide eye bewilderment giving way to inquisitive curiosity. After a few nights' rough sleeping in what he now knows to be the King's Park, he is intent on using his savings on his own house in the city.
At first, the opulence and grandiosity of the buildings seem daunting, but after a few hours, he has managed to spot a couple places of interest.
Determined to make the most of this day, Mooo's steps carry him further and further from the town center, to the less populated boroughs. It is a difficult task to remember everything, as the city is so large.
At the end of the day, Mooo walks back to the old town, and sneaks back into the King's Park to lie down unseen against a large tree trunk, shielded from the lazy wind by thick hardy shrubs.
Exhausted by the day's travels, Mooo lets his mind run through his findings, but soon falls prey to a deep sleep.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

Retracing his steps, Mooo walks through the city with a keener eye, wide eye bewilderment giving way to inquisitive curiosity. After a few nights' rough sleeping in what he now knows to be the King's Park, he is intent on using his savings on his own house in the city.
At first, the opulence and grandiosity of the buildings seem daunting, but after a few hours, he has managed to spot a couple places of interest.
Determined to make the most of this day, Mooo's steps carry him further and further from the town center, to the less populated boroughs. It is a difficult task to remember everything, as the city is so large.
At the end of the day, Mooo walks back to the old town, and sneaks back into the King's Park to lie down unseen against a large tree trunk, shielded from the lazy wind by thick hardy shrubs.
Exhausted by the day's travels, Mooo lets his mind run through his findings, but soon falls prey to a deep sleep.

+2 culture for the story.

If I were in a situation with some money to spend on scooping land, I'd be definitely interested in the HM deals in 3 (Culture&Science Borough) - a lot of 4 quadrats, 2 sides open to the main street, costs only 90 facing south, 70 facing north. Hard to beat the value in 3-E!

If a bit more money could be spent, the land in 5-N is absolutely stunning. Facing a 30 m(!) wide avenue, and a E-W main connecting street, 18 quadrats for 400 is a steal. Just today one was sold.

The newcomer's guide to land investing
---------------------------------------------
The Town is always required to have entire Chapelries (150 q) for sale for 1,000 million. Because good ones are taken when they come to market, the ones actually for sale are the most distant ones.

When new places open, land it typically around 20 million per q, unless it is the best location in the borough, then up to 50 million or more.

In the Old Town, land costs between 100-400 million per q.

Even free land is available though, in the 4. Borough, just claim it by building on it!

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:02:55 AM

For this interested in buying large amounts of land inexpensively, Smooth Quarry Corp has consistently auctioned off its quarry sites  once quarring is complete. This will also be the case for the current site at 5-E as well, in a few years. The last one sold for 900 million, if I recall correctly, or only 6 million/q.

sphericon

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:13:41 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 08:55:08 AM by sphericon

If a bit more money could be spent, the land in 5-N is absolutely stunning. Facing a 30 m(!) wide avenue, and a E-W main connecting street, 18 quadrats for 400 is a steal. Just today one was sold.

As a businessman, I am always on the lookout for what could become a wonderful row of shops and eateries. I was looking to purchase the area next to the youth center in the Old Town, but it was quite expensive. However, the value that is found in buying land in 5-N seemed quite good, and I was able to get the area I desired with access to both the 30m and 10m avenues, and I am more than happy. I can't help but think in later years and decades, this area will be highly prized due to its proximity to Ye Olde Town. There are even rumors of a road being built to Ye Olde Town!

I can hear the future patrons as I doze, looking at my new land, "A’ shall answer it. Some pigeons, Davy, a couple of short-legged hens, a joint of mutton, and any pretty little tiny kickshaws, tell William cook."

I implore all you who are in this game or who have just started--this area will undoubtedly be most wonderful, if only a few more citizens would develop it. I hope to see you around the streets in Borough 5 soon.

-noms
Aspiring businessman
Part-time bard

Eliphaz Fimk

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 10:09:25 PM

For the ones that register during the Ancient era, approximately 10 real-days, the following bonuses are credited:

- 1 CKG (currently valued at about 0.3 XMR) for every 10 XMR donated during BCT HoF, + 10 CKG directly from His Majesty
- CUL points based on a formula tba
- CUL points spawn Ancient items later in the game
- Titled Ancient in the game + the rank gained in the HoF is Ancient
After joining the game, this stuff is still beyond the learning ladder for the novice. Could you lay it out for us late early adopters if any other benefits than the "Ancient" title are available against transferring XMR to the game by the end of the ancient era - either directly against a simple transfer, or through making the funds work through ingame investments?

Things such as

- purchasing gold
- purchasing stone
- purchasing / building facilities
- etc.

(Probably repeated clarification of) the cost ratio incentive as compared to the time after ancient era would be appreciated, thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:31:50 PM

I implore all you who are in this game or who have just started--this area will undoubtedly be most wonderful, if only a few more citizens would develop it. I hope to see you around the streets in Borough 5 soon.

-noms
Aspiring businessman
Part-time bard

If you cannot fill the 18q yourself, you can always split it up and list the spinoff lots for sale! Admins are entitled to ask a few million for the service but might do it for free if you explain clearly and ask nicely Smiley

This is the way to create action in the area which has high plans but not much reality yet.

Did you see the road was just paved!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: