Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:40:06 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 05:16:47 AM by saddambitcoin

Merry Christmas!

Coming next week for CK power players: OpenAlias support.

For your convenience, I will create an OpenAlias @ moneroaddress.org tied to your character’s payment ID.

Instead of having to manually copy & paste long addresses and payment ID's, just deposit to your <username>@moneroaddress.org.

OpenAlias is compatible with MyMonero.com & simplewallet version 0.8.8.5 and up.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:32:38 AM

What is the current & total gold supply? How fast is it growing, what formula is being used?

Fascinating  thread!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:37:20 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 09:54:40 AM by smooth

What is the current & total gold supply? How fast is it growing, what formula is being used?

Fascinating  thread!

The total gold supply is cell F1 on the CHAR sheet, which currently shows 685,000. I could be wrong but I don't think it is growing at all, just being traded between players (including the king, who started with all of it). My understanding is that it will start to grow in the online version by being issued to active players at a very slow rate.

EDIT: See correction by NewLiberty below
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:52:09 AM

New record stone production

Smooth QC has recorded stone production of 993000, a new record for any quarry in a single year!

We are offering a special holiday discount on stone sales to both shareholders and non-shareholders. Contact smooth to trade.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 08:53:19 AM

Fascinating  thread!

The total gold supply is cell F1 on the CHAR sheet, which currently shows 685,000. I could be wrong but I don't think it is growing at all, just being traded between players (including the king, who started with all of it). My understanding is that it will start to grow in the online version by being issued to active players at a very slow rate.

The total grows 5K per year as HM previously elucidated.  This has been constant (though years to days has halved).  We are still in the Ancient phase.

Quote from: HM The King
In the Ancient phase of the game, which lasts 140 real-days, a total of 1,000,000 gold are mined each day by the King. He seeks to sells half of them to the investors or players to fund the development. Gold is an income-generating resource, granting building resources in the Ancient era and XMR in the Economy era. In the Economy era, King no longer mines gold but rather new gold is generated to all players of the game in proportion to time spent online (captcha will be asked, to ensure only human playing generates gold). At the current exchange rates, 1 real-month of rather active play generates 7 gold (from Version 5: Economy onwards). Owners of gold select the town council. It also has various ingame prestige uses as a luxury resource. Gold's value is measured in a free market.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:53:49 AM

Fascinating  thread!

The total grows 5K per year as HM previously elucidated.  This has been constant (though years to days has halved).  We are still in the Ancient phase.

In the Ancient phase of the game, which lasts 140 real-days, a total of 1,000,000 gold are mined each day by the King. He seeks to sells half of them to the investors or players to fund the development. Gold is an income-generating resource, granting building resources in the Ancient era and XMR in the Economy era. In the Economy era, King no longer mines gold but rather new gold is generated to all players of the game in proportion to time spent online (captcha will be asked, to ensure only human playing generates gold). At the current exchange rates, 1 real-month of rather active play generates 7 gold (from Version 5: Economy onwards). Owners of gold select the town council. It also has various ingame prestige uses as a luxury resource. Gold's value is measured in a free market.

Thank you for the correction but I don't understand these numbers. How does 1,000,000 gold per day turn into 5K per year?

paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

Fascinating  thread!

Thank you for the correction but I don't understand these numbers. How does 1,000,000 gold per day turn into 5K per year?

Im pretty sure thats a typo, the pace was changed later. I think that during Most Ancient phase at least 500,000 gold were mined so far, and in Ancient phase the rate is slower. As far as i understand, upon going live online the total gold output will be about 1 million and then it will be a time-based generation. Risto in one post once said that for about a 2 hour of engagement (plyaing on the trollboxes, being online active, browsing pages etc) the generation will be about 0.2 CKG/day.

I have no doubts this final numbers will be tuned when the time comes; for example, no decimals have been used yet to count CKG , but as soon as the price raises more and / or start getting quoted on a exchange as a XMR sub market, it will.
The question of adoption/faucets/distribution will be adressed for sure, we are lucky HM himself has mantained an incredibly long and detailed thread on XMR Economy about it, so i will pretty much agree with whatever opinion he might have on the matter.

Bottom line: There is nothing written in stone just yet, but to purchase CKG now until 1600 Game time its still pretty much to participate in the ICO of the game: Potential Risk, Potential huge rewards. But everyone can be confident that our main target is adoption, stability, growth and fun, and in no particular order ^_^

This space is for lease, apparently.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:23:41 PM

Currently 1 real life day is 1 game year. In that time 5000 CKGold gets generated and go to HM account. HM then place half of it on sale. This will go on till end of February so about 2 more real life months or 64 game years. After that when we reach ingame year 1600 or real life 27th February, Gold will get generated on all ingame characters. Probably there will be some formula and will base on online activity that will be caped, so there will be some daily maximum.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 02:02:49 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 07:32:32 PM by NewLiberty

1,000,000 are mined by the the king.
Mining is done each day.

Yes, the way it was written it could have been ambiguous without seeing the example of how it is done in the game, it is fairly plain once you see how it has worked in operation.

English is a sometimes tricky language.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:38:43 PM

You guys...

It's 5,000 per day (year, used to be 10,000 per real day when time was moving faster), and none of it is "put on sale". That was earlier during the auctions.

HM buys and sells CKG on his own gold market with no apparent relation to newly created supply.
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

Announcing Astronomy & Alchemy School.

Greetings fellow citizens. I am summoned as "Zenon" the Magus.
My exact age is unknown but I was born as a male about a thousand years
ago from this age. I can perpetuate things that your mind cannot perceive and
your eyes will not believe. I can provide medicines for the heavily indisposed, I
can contrapt various machines to master the land or defeat our enemies.
I master the Heavens and can calculate the orbit of the stars.

I also possess the Medicine of Life. It won't work for everybody, for being very
experimental and it has its price. The recipe is secretly held from the Angels of
Darkness and it was stolen from me and my beloved wife when we were mortals.
We both tasted the bitter taste of immortality but fate paid us back with the worst
coin for our arrogance…

Please keep in mind that I won't be around for long during my presence here, but
only if I am summoned by HM the noble King. You see part of my curse is that I can
not be among humans during the daylight for long time periods, for this may be fatal
to them. This is not applied to small children up to the age of 100 years (100 real days)
and HM the King for they are protected by a secret spell...

You must also be aware of the following:

I'm not interested into possessing large amounts of gold, for I keep all my riches into my
head. I'm not interested into power, for I have powers that overcome the strongest men on
Earth. I am interested though in one thing alone... I'm very fond of teaching young sorcerers
and share my knowledge. If you have children of your own I will be more than happy to enchant
them with the secret knowledge of Sorcery!

So hereby I announce the Astronomy & Alchemy School at the Zenon Castle that HM the King
has graciously offered. As I don’t have any wish to gather gold or goods, only donations are accepted
which they will be used to pay for the school’s needs and teachers payments. If any of the noble
gentlemen or ladies want to help with their expertise I’d like to give them the chance to be teachers
in the School.

Hail to HM the King!

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

The Secret Quarry Code is broken!

The 4-digit code is composed of 4 independent digits, revealing the following information.

1st digit - Quarry site number 1-8
2nd digit - Depth of soil
3rd digit - Depth of cracked stone beneath soil (best yield)
4th digit - Depth of solid stone beneath cracked stone.

The organization works as follows:

Directors, managers and foremen generate points each to a different category. In each category, the number of points must exceed the number of men, to make all the men work full efficiency or even at all. Foremen were the most needed. Men work by combining themselves with a piece of equipment suitable to work on a certain type of rock. To complete a block of rock, again a certain number of points is needed. It was hard to understand that everyone (strictly: 80%) needs their own shovel if there is nothing to do but the shoveling.

The site was divided to 3 sections, so that the workers could get to the rock faster, and also get to use different tools simultaneously. 3/6 quarries have completed all the layers in at least one section. Beneath, more solid rock is found, and it can be quarried but with ever-increasing difficulty.

HQ space/10 sqm - Greatly boosts the efficiency of office workers
Tavern space/10 sqm - Generates income (voluntary)
Barracks for sleep/10 sqm - Generates income (voluntary)
Warehouse space/10 sqm - For storing the equipment (not much needed because the equipment is not large)
Outer wall/10 m - Hinders theft of stone and equipment

Drills - A tool for making holes on solid stone, skilled users much appreciated
Picks - A tool for cracking both cracked stone and (less efficiently) solid stone
Shovels - A tool for working on the soil layer
Ropes - NPC's wanted to support their rope-makers (not used in the game)

Experienced Director - Generates director points and help points
Architect - Generates help points
ManagerL2 - Generates manager points
Geologist - Generates help points; increases the yield
Director - Generates director points
Engineer - Generates help points; increases the yield; counts as a manager/foreman whichever is most needed
Manager - Generates manager points; 2nd and every subsequent one decreases the yield
Foreman - Generates foreman points
Office assistant - Boosts the efficiency of all other office workers, extra ones generate some director/manager points
SkilledQuarryGuy - Double efficiency in using Drills
StrongQuarryGuy - Double efficiency in using Picks
Cook - Needed in Tavern
NormalQuarryGuy - Normal efficiency in all tools
Kitchen aid - Needed in Tavern
Cleaning lady - Small number needed to keep office, tavern clean.
Guard - Can mitigate thefts.

So now the plan is to make the quarry game a little less demanding for the admin and less risky for the players also. From now on, the new quarry sites' codes are visible and understood, and the workforce and equipment can be tailored to the need. The sites will be auctioned and the bad sites will immediately be used for building.

Some feedback is requested. Is it too early to change to the mode where the quarry owner receives the land directly, without the Town having a buyback? This is the original thought (but original thought was also to have quarrying start in Economy the earliest).

I'll be available to chat about the new rules. If you want to close operations and fire all workers, you are OK to do that, but it'd be good to wait until you know what bonuses the experienced workers would bring to the new quarry site in the 3rd Borough, which will be opened soon to the East from the Old Town, connected by the Boulevard. If you want to fire a part of workers, a 1-year extra salary is charged. The equipment is always in the same condition (it expires totally, or is like new), and can be sold to other quarries. NPC's don't buy it back.

How did you like the game?  Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:51:18 PM

Is it possible to change quarry inputs yet?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

I'd like to discuss about the modified rules for the game first. The next quarry-year will only change after at least some discussion has taken place first Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:30:51 AM

I'd like to discuss about the modified rules for the game first. The next quarry-year will only change after at least some discussion has taken place first Smiley
If we wanted to repeat the game with the secrets revealed, there could be the addition, "The Exploration Game", which could add provably fair random quarry numbers that result from hiring geologists to survey some lands.  It would be a bit of a gamble, because you would have to pay before you knew the result, but once you have the result, you could then auction or sell the quarry on a market, or run a quarry.  It's value would fluctuate based on stone price, quarry location excellence, and other factors. 

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:39:11 AM

If we wanted to repeat the game with the secrets revealed, there could be the addition, "The Exploration Game", which could add provably fair random quarry numbers that result from hiring geologists to survey some lands.  It would be a bit of a gamble, because you would have to pay before you knew the result, but once you have the result, you could then auction or sell the quarry on a market, or run a quarry.  It's value would fluctuate based on stone price, quarry location excellence, and other factors. 

Prospecting. Very interesting idea indeed.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:30:37 AM

I enjoyed the game very much. It seems Saddam's QC has undergone some theft as of late, and we are low on shovels. The best times for Saddam's QC are yet to come. I do not intend to stop quarrying until 5,000,000 stone has been uncovered.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:34:04 AM

I enjoyed the game very much. It seems Saddam's QC has undergone some theft as of late, and we are low on shovels. The best times for Saddam's QC are yet to come. I do not intend to stop quarrying until 5,000,000 stone has been uncovered.

Since it's 4:30 am, was busy with the Pool payout renewal (have a look in City Map/SERV) the years will roll tomorrow. Perhaps this prompts additions/changes to the quarry also Smiley

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:53:17 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 04:05:13 PM by smooth

Bulk stone auction

AUCTION POSTPONED.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:25:56 AM

when can i play this game?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: