Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:28:43 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 11:39:10 PM by rpietila

Promotions in the army:

Lord James has been promoted Major (AOD-Maj).

Lord Karl has been promoted Major (AOD-Maj).

With Lord James, the reason for promotion is that he is commanding 2 companies, which is a formidable force. The companies are stationed in the NorthEast Tower (1-N-T) under 2 lieutenants, and Lord James is encouraged to visit them every once in a while.

Lord Karl's subordinate, a NPC, was promoted Captain, prompting the promotion up in the ranks also.

In addition, one NPC was promoted Major and Captain promotions were several. We also have 6 master sergeants in the Army, and this is a sign of hard training. You cannot buy them with money.

With Citadel works again activating with the construction of the donjon base and the gatehouse this year, and the moat soon after, we have been able to terrify the barbarians to not attacking so far. They have only 16 more years that we believe they have the realistic chance to attack. Since the chance is realistic, His Majesty will spare no comfort in strengthening the defences, so that we could avoid or mitigate the calamities that would befall us, if our defence in depth is not successful.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:57:16 AM

Our royal Majesty has been calculating the value of his Kingdom, and already proclaimed that the sale of gold at any lower prices is not happening. Rather the price will be turned up:

We have completed calculations about what is the minimum price we are willing to sell gold. It happens that this price is 0.06. Therefore this + the 2 auctions that we have left until the Version 2: Ancients is playable, will all have the reserve of 0.06, and only meager amounts for sale at that price.

In the later game, gold represents the ownership of the whole game and the dividends of its success. At the current amount and price of gold, this is valued at 24,600 XMR and it therefore makes no sense to dilute the ownership further at any lower price.

If anyone remembers what I said no more than 3 weeks ago concerning land, now it's the time to say the same concerning gold.  Cool

We have been in active contact with the Version 2: Ancients developer team, and they once again confirmed the release date. The version has even more features than originally spexed; the addition that I heard of today is the "building icon editor":

As we know, the city consists of 850 quadrats currently. Each quadrat is 10x10 meters. In the online version, there will be no separate /OVERVIEW and /DETAILED views, rather the current /DETAILED will be transferred to a MCS (Main City Screen) with each quadrat represented by 20x20 pixels. The owner of the lot can now customize what he wants the visitors to see in the MCS level. (Later on, it will have layers, so that the visitor can choose the default layer with the advertisements, Building layer with floorplans, or one of many statistical layers.)

The Current /DETAILED will also lend some features to the new LS (Lot Screen). At this point, the LS is quite statistical, but in as little as 1 month, in Version 3, it will become the menu for doing very interesting things in the different buildings and rooms of the lot.

With all these coming in a few days, and only me really involved in the development so that I know they'll deliver, forgive me if I see a great disparity in the price and the value of gold, and act accordingly.

As for the price of land, that one seems quite fair. The land in the centre is still a long-term investment. It is only when the city is more tightly built that the location really starts to give the edge. Currently the only ***** hotel is in a certain place, the only department store in another, etc. But later on the difference of even one quadrat, or which side of the building the entrance is, can make a difference of millions per year.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:23:22 AM

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

1. Master Saddam is hiring an architect to complete the design of my castle on the 6 quadrat plot of L43-L51. At the moment I have a rough draft to work from. I am looking for someone with the expertise to make the most out of my precious land! Please PM if interested.

2. Your Majesty, I would also like to purchase Jungherr Zecheriah's K7 plot for 160 m. Plans forthcoming. It seems like a great piece of real estate and I desire it.

Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:34:42 AM

Do you need an Architect or a Building Inspector?

Do you want to build your dream house in Crypto Kingdom, but aren´t sure how to do the cost calculations? Do you need an architect to plan your house for you? Do you have an idea of a house ready, but you just need someone to add it in the game´s database? Let me help you!

For reliable and affordable service; architect, cost calculations and building inspection/database adding, contact Roopatra
here in the forum by PM, or in the Crypto Kingdom IRC channel. 
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

After seeing many crowds of people on town gathering to catch a glimpse of the two Golden Lions adoring the palace situated along the King's Park, Master Jacket would like to formally announce the opening of his newest Tavern - "The Golden Lion".  

It is conveniently located at the corner of Earl's Street and King's Park Street.  It is a perfect location for visitors and scholars from the University along with the Nobles in the area.

The facility has all the comforts with a high luxury level and Fine service and food available for all.  Please stop in a mention my name when you speak to our Managing Butler for a special bottle of our imported wine.
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:49:33 AM

Promotions in the army:

Lord James has been promoted Major (AOD-Maj).

Lord Karl has been promoted Major (AOD-Maj).

Lord Karl is truly honoured and humbled by this promotion, and will promise to defend our fair city with every breath in his body, should the need arise. With this mind, if it pleases HM, Lord Karl will undertake to start work on a metal works and foundry (both civilian & military) forthwith!

Barbarians do not have sufficient breeding to appreciate fine art and culture as we have in growing abundance, but they do respect the firm thrust of cold steel from a well trained & armed peasant! I think my haw might make a good site for such a facility. 
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

His Majesty's Centennary Jubilee Architect Competition

Time flies, and the Centennary Jubilee approaches! We inaugurate the long-awaited architect competition to fill the lot 1-C-A4 (between Grand Hotel and Hung, Drawn and Quartered).

Rules:

1. The structure must be designed according to the current building regulations and calculation sheet (found in Building Editor/Admin Guide), with complete room plans and necessary facade views (to the south and west).

2. It must be submitted only after ensuring that there are resources backing it so that it can be built in the same year if it should win. His Majesty can grant a loan which is up to 50% of the value of the building at a 0.5% interest, provided that the lot is mortgaged to the loan, and also can arrange up to 300,000 stone for the construction at the "army price" of 250 m/stone.

3. Only one design per character, though this does not carry much practical significance because there is no obligation that the character who submits the design has to be the "actual" designer.

4. All designs must be submitted to Roopatra latest 1492 (about 5 days). She will then inspect them and make a catalog of designs that are to be voted. The designs are anonymized by her.

5. Every PC has votes according to rank as follows:
L15: 6 votes
L11-14: 5 votes
L10: 4 votes
L9: 3 votes
L6-8: 2 votes
L3-5: 1 vote

(s)he then votes for 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place. The 1st place gets 100% of the votes, 2nd place gets 50% and 3rd place gets 25%.

It is not allowed to vote a design that is designed by you or submitted in your name.

6. The voting ends after 48 hours. The vote totals are calculated and the design with the highest number of votes is the winner. The character who submitted it may now reveal if there were backers behind him, and who becomes the owner of the lot+the building. The building must be built without delay.

7. Although the original intention was "form, no function", we have now changed our mind. The intended use for the building may be whatever with no restrictions, and since the evaluation what is good architecture must take this into account, it makes no sense to forbid its effect on the voting judgement. Therefore the voters are free to use their own judgement, and therefore the designers would probably do better to clearly state how the building is supposed to be used. None of it is binding anyway.

8. There is no submission fee, but His Majesty will compensate Roopatra with 4,000,000 m/design for her tasks.

The winner with the most votes gets the lot 1-C-A4 for free (value of the lot is at least 500,000,000 m).

The second place gets 500 gold.
The 3rd place gets 300 gold.
The 4th place gets 200 gold.
The 5th place gets 100 gold. (If not enough designs are submitted, the gold is not granted for them.)

All designs become public domain, free to be used by anyone.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:23:55 PM

Lord Baron Zechariah is happy that his businesses are doing good. He is the 15th largest landowner, 13th largest goldholder, and his businesses (92 rental apartments, a guesthouse with 32 rooms, 2 taverns, grocery store and some basement commercial space) capture a higher share of Services pool than those of any of the other characters or companies.

It is time to move to live on our own then, thinks Zechariah, 44.

Daddy sold him 2 quadrats on the back of the King's Park for 80,000,000. (Yes, it is hard to ask the market value from your son..), and look what has he built!

A Marquess-rated palace of 330 sqm with 130% luxury, with a raised entrance and 4 m high opulent doors. First thing you see is a 10 m long, h=4 entrance hall and a 12 sqm stained glass rose window directly in front of you. Spiral staircases on both sides take you either down to the servants' quarters, or up to the Master's piano nobile. In the entrance floor, there are 4 more rooms of 12-23 sqm, situated peacefully with the entrance from an aisle, not the hall.

In the top reception floor, there is the Round Hall of 80 sqm with a dome raising to 9 m from the floor. It has an oculus to be opened during summertime. 2 more rose windows with imported stained glass, one facing King's Park (west) and the other King's Park Street (east). The walls are wainscoted with gold to the height of 1 m. One of the 4 side chambers (h=4 in this floor) is overlaid with gold throughout (except floor). The crown of the rectangular building has 4 golden lampstands, one in each corner. In total, 1,160 gold was used, and the gilding work cost 23,200,000 m. This, the stained glass, and other luxuries raise the sqm-price of the mansion to the unparalleled 712,000 m.

Zechariah celebrates his "coming of age" by donating 250 gold to the university, with wishes that the essential buildings would soon be completed. He is so delighted of his cupola with oculus that he earnestly supports the "Villa Rotonda" design (model in the /DETAILED in university area), which features a similar one, albeit with 4 spiral staircases and an even higher center dome.

His Majesty wants to offer the excuisite opportunity to live next to Zechariah and the King himself, and is willing to sell the 2 quadrats to the south of Zech for 250 million, with the condition that he can design the palace. The area of 300-350 sqm is possible to have in the 2 quadrats, making it Marquess-rated. Taverns and shops in the basement are also allowed. The address is King's Park Street 21-23.

He has recently been able to spare some time for architecture, so the first ones willing to give 1-2 large buildings to be designed against 25% commission, please contact! Both public and private buildings OK, as long as you can immediately build it so that the good design comes to use right away! Smiley

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 03:27:44 PM

This year I propose to raise the Southern defenses against ignoble invaders and those who would wish us harm we raise these structures for the security and well being of the good people under HM's protection, and for their health.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Hu2qsR0KMPlbiOq9Pu5EXHuSZ50IisbbNYhKLcNwlE/edit#gid=566225070

Included are some implements of conflict the uses of which is a discussion not suitable for those with delicate sensibilities:

Also suitable accommodation for what wizardly defenses may be established,

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:01:08 PM

I am sorry, don't want to "break the 4th wall" but if I may share; my English is not so good; spent the afternoon reading about Crypto Kingdom and I have to say I am very excited, and await the opportunity to join in when buyins under 100 XMR can be made (I'm poor lol).
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:08:13 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 07:55:49 PM by rpietila

Weekend special arrangements

I am (seemingly first time since inception) away for a full day, or actually two. This period starts in about 4 hours and I will be back on Monday morning GMT, with a possibility for a short session previous night.

This means that we will reach 1486 early in about 4 hours.
1488 happens only Sunday night or Monday morning.
1490 will be the year for the weekly promotions and the services pool adjustments. These will happen once they are ready, probably about 2-4 PM Monday.
1492 will be reached normal time, only after midnight after Monday GMT, or likely the next morning.

All the admins should get their rights to edit databases now. And then get help from Roopatra before they edit anything, since the risk to mess up badly is very real, the databases are not designed to be handled by multiple people, but also game is so big that one person cannot do all the work Smiley

Service pool payouts

To find out how the eateries are doing, we have made the following change: taverns and restaurants now have uniform quality ranking and uniform price ranking.
$ - one meal brings 1,000 m margin (price - variable cost)
$$ - one meal brings 2,000 m margin (price - variable cost)
$$$ - one meal brings 4,000 m margin (price - variable cost)
$$$$ - one meal brings 8,000 m margin (price - variable cost)
$$$$$ - one meal brings 16,000 m margin (price - variable cost).

Tongue - normal food and service
 Smiley - good food and service
 Smiley Smiley - very good food and service
 Smiley Smiley Smiley - exceptionally good food and service
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley - not awarded to any place yet.

I am sure tavern owners would all like to say that their place has the best food and service. But objective criteria are used instead:
- number and pay level of chefs
- number (and pay level) of waitresses
- age (some places get the reputation, others don't)
- Player testimony.

So like last time, please list the 3 places where you most frequent and why (Obviously the $ places are not even intended for us the players, rather they are for our servants). Tavern owners please tell corrections to the price levels of your eateries.

It is too late to hire more staff for this round. And firing staff is totally prohibited anyway so you should not hire too many  Smiley

Also please tell where the city centre now resides (quadrat-level accuracy if possible). This is an important input to tourist income.

One building can now be nominated Most Esteemed, for extra tourist income. Please vote among the following:
- Obelisk
- Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Town Hall.

(The other Esteemed buildings: Grand Hotel, Noble Palace and Citadel, are deemed too young to have a chance of becoming Most Esteemed yet.)

The city has 2 great hotels: Noble Palace (though it is not a normal hotel but anyway) and Grand Hotel. Which one would you recommend for a privileged visitor?

Midprice options are Monero House Hotel, Smooth's Hotel in G12, Grail and Quail, and Priory House Hotel in d'Armagnac haw. Which of these is your choice for a cheaper stay?

djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:45:23 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 08:00:43 PM by djjacket

Best Places in Town Master Jacket frequents:

The Golden Lion Fine Restaurant - corner of Earl's Street and King's Park Street
Grand Hotel Restaurant
The Town Hall Restaurant

City Center - Obelisk - h5

Most Esteemed - Obelisk

Grand Hotel for the privileged visitor
Grail and Quail for the cheaper stay

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Also please tell where the city centre now resides (quadrat-level accuracy if possible). This is an important input to tourist income.
City Center: Monero House

One building can now be nominated Most Esteemed, for extra tourist income. Please vote among the following:
- Obelisk
- Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Town Hall.
Yes, the Cathedral.

The city has 2 great hotels: Noble Palace (though it is not a normal hotel but anyway) and Grand Hotel. Which one would you recommend for a privileged visitor?

The Noble Palace is ideal for those that have traveled far to be with us in this great city, and this establishment specializes in catering to the more esoteric tastes from far flung lands.
The Pax Mongolica have provided a stream of the softest textiles of unparalleled quality (and many other eclectic goods for which you ought inquire with the concierge) through the aptly named Silk Road to the East.  If privilege and privacy are concerns, this is the choice.

In addition to the French Chef, the spices from India and points beyond are available in rare supply to the more discerning of palates.  Our culinary emissaries have heard tales that there may even be a route to India to the West!  The news that it is being chartered on the ships: Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria and so we expect these may become even more available if that ship comes in...  

Midprice options are Monero House Hotel, Smooth's Hotel in G12, Grail and Quail, and Priory House Hotel in d'Armagnac haw. Which of these is your choice for a cheaper stay?

The Monero House provides a wonderful place to mingle with people of learning and sample a beverage in an idle moment.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:06:43 PM

So like last time, please list the 3 places where you most frequent

Grand Hotel, since the food and atmosphere are just to my taste.
Monero House, because so many pillars of the society frequent there.
Priory House (new for me). Last round it was just new and got very low rating. I like being surrounded with few people so wanted to try it, and it has become a kind of favorite also. Slowly others are finding it.

Baron Zech:
H,D, and Q
Grail and Quail
Smooth's Rooftop

The city has 2 commercial centres, one is the Department Store and the other is the Town Hall. They are many steps away, and the midpoint is b4.

Baron Zech: Midpoint of pedestrians, and housing density both seem to coincide in the front of W-K12.

Most Esteemed, for extra tourist income. Please vote among the following:

- Royal Palace
Baron Zech: Royal Palace

Well I do have to say that the excellence of service and the wide variety of rooms from 8 to 126 sqm, + the best restaurant in town make Grand Hotel my choice. I am also the CEO of the place..

Baron Zech: Abstain, having visited and owning both.

Priory house is the only actual hotel (****, 8 rooms) among those, and has a nice restaurant, a beer tavern, even a brewery. Also it is not very far, the city just ends quickly in that direction. Due to rooms being only normal size, it is also rather affordable.

Baron Zech: I have a guesthouse in the heart of the city, 32 rooms from 9-18 sqm, views to the garden or the jousting ground, tavern, grocery store and the Department store without needing to go out... And cheaper than the 4 choices listed. Isn't life unfair?  Tongue

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:28:37 PM

Business center is South from palace
Promenade center where Citizens put their best clothes on and go on a walk on Sundays afternoon is Park north of Palace.
Hearth of a City where you would find most people on streets is North from Park.

Most esteemed is Obelisk

Taverns:
North gate tavern ; is just a cross the street. So visit it often.
Jackets Palace ; Newly built, with great view on Park and well positioned to get to and go from just anywhere in the city.
Luigis Grail and Quail ; When visiting administrative center or Sundays church services.

Hotel:
I am not sure of privileged Hotels, but i lately spent lots of time in Monero House Hotel. Trying to figure out how it was made. Smiley
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:24:54 PM

Altho was chosen for a building inspector in year 1476. Quite few years needed to pass to master my job and build The building inspectors office. Took full 8 years and in 1484 it was finally built.
In this time studied buildings that was made in past and studied in abroad, since our University was not yet built.

Office stands on Northern Gate street

Also takes architects jobs.
Might take some time to finish them, but first investors will get low Architect fee.

Building inspection fee depends on stone  used/demolished
under 50k stone = 1 million moneritos
51-200k stone = 2 m. moneritos
201-800k stone = 3 m. moneritos
801-3000k stone = 4 m. moneritos
over 3000 stone = 5 m. moneritos

Contact me on this forum as Febo
on IRC as Febo
or ingame as Febo Urso Morteginto
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:17:09 AM

Building inspection fee depends on stone  used/demolished
under 50k stone = 1 million moneritos
51-200k stone = 2 m. moneritos
201-800k stone = 3 m. moneritos
801-3000k stone = 4 m. moneritos
over 3000 stone = 5 m. moneritos

To ease the emergence of the architects and BI's and the ir taking market share,

- The Royal Architecture Solutions has raised the fee to 30% of the design.

- The Royal BI fee is a flat fee of 12 million.

We will be so busy the coming week with porting the data to the online version, etc. that we just have to prioritize. We can vouch for Roopatra at least on small ("budget") architectural designs. Asenath (via Marquess) is the designer of the Noble Palace. Febo is a good BI. Others may advertise in the thread and you also see the architect's name listed next to every building in the /BUILDING REGISTRY tab.

We are committed to earlier projects, namely:
- The Military Science Building (if smooth wants it: please just specify the lot and attributes)
- The Palace of Rhadamanthus in King's Park.
- All the Army stuff.

Our wealth management service will begin to carry a fee soon. You can also think of becoming wealth managers of other characters who want to own stuff but cannot be bothered with micromanagement. (A large business magnate such as Zechariah has ~1,200 XMR monthly turnover.)

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:31:18 AM

When will a prototype PC client be released?
I'll still help out with marketing if you need me Smiley

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

- The Military Science Building (if smooth wants it: please just specify the lot and attributes)

Yes we definitely want it. I have asked for architects to finalize the plan for that as well as the second floor of my residence.

I haven't been on IRC much so if anyone has gotten back to me on there I apologize for not seeing it. Please PM.

EDIT: Looks like the second floor of my residence was done. I didn't realize that was a separate entry in the building registry.

Roopatra

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:57:02 PM

There is still time to submit your entry for the building competition for the lot A4! Please send it by PM to Roopatra.

Three places I frequent; Newly renovated Mama´s Kitchen, Old favourite North Gate Tavern, and when I want to get to the other side of town Grail and Quail.

City Centre is still the Obelisk. Smiley But there are nice restaurants also on the north side of King´s Park, so just this once let´s give a vote to King´s Park Street 9, north of King´s Park, in front of the northern gate.

Most esteemed for tourists are the cathedral, and the town hall.

Grand Hotel, recommend for the esteemed visitors.

For cheaper stay Monero House Hotel.

If you want your house built, need an architect, building inspector, need someone to micromanage your character while you are busy, or any other help with the game, contact Roopatra here, or in the IRC. The King is busy now and I´ve taken more time for help with things while he is away.

The King vouched for my small budget architectural desings, but I assure the good citizens that my small budget desings were necessary only for my own insufficient funds Cheesy I am capable of designing some finer buildings as well should the need arise. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: