Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:05:12 AM

BI MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND 500 QBK ENTRY POINT FOR BAGHOLDInG ARE THE TWO LAST CHANGES we will make to reach a compromise but we will not change any more..We will fix this in the OP and blog to  some time today reflect that..EMAIL going out also to ALL registered bagholders.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:17:47 AM

when are the cut-off dates?

will these changes take effect on Nov1? so next bi-monthly payout will be Jan 1?

or these changes take effect after oct-nov cycle? so one more payout for original ICO of 100 bagholders on nov 12-15 then new changes take effect Nov 16?

when do you need start lock-up of 500 QBK?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:34:36 AM

when are the cut-off dates?

will these changes take effect on Nov1? so next bi-monthly payout will be Jan 1?

or these changes take effect after oct-nov cycle? so one more payout for original ICO of 100 bagholders on nov 12-15 then new changes take effect Nov 16?

We will do next cycle as from previous cut off date..We are laxing that too as we don't want anyone to be delayed any payouts even if they don't register, as long as they have 500 or more coins they will be paid..ALSO we are going to do RANDOM BONUSES giveaways to wallets throughout the bi monthly period..

I will have a new update for all this written up in stone this afternoon and sent out in email so then there will be no more changes or confusion. To those that stay with us we sincerely thank you for your patience and steadfastness. We have a lot of good things coming but I don't want to hype, when those good things arrive, Everyone here will know first. Again thank you for your patience.

Asset sheet is being partially updated as we speak but it will take around 24/48 hours to get it completely updated as some members live in different time zones who hold some of the assets thanks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:05:24 AM

PLEASE CHECK AMENDED POST FOR CHANGES..We had to compromise on a few things to ease the bagholder's burdens.  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/25/altcoin-news-qibuck-coin-announces-new-bagholder-terms/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:34:16 AM

I think this has more to do with the huge amount of BTC being checked out of the Alt market in general for the Blocknet ITO.  Also, it doesn't take much to change the price of QBK as it stands so even a minor selloff looks like the end of world when it is not.  Most coins are happily staking.

Looks like the market responded to the new and sudden changes. In the future, it seems these decisions should be at least be voted by the founders, if not all bagholders, unless this drop in price was the intended result.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:09:26 AM

I think this has more to do with the huge amount of BTC being checked out of the Alt market in general for the Blocknet ITO.  Also, it doesn't take much to change the price of QBK as it stands so even a minor selloff looks like the end of world when it is not.  Most coins are happily staking.

Looks like the market responded to the new and sudden changes. In the future, it seems these decisions should be at least be voted by the founders, if not all bagholders, unless this drop in price was the intended result.

I agree, I have some coins currently gone down a lot more than ours..To be quite frank at present with what I know we are going to accomplish one year from now..I am not worried about the price..I am looking at this as a good opportunity for us to all grow some bags.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:02:47 PM

We can't please everyone, but again a compromise has been reached for  500 QBK entry point but we will NOT now change ANY more of the rules..it will as it will be..Those again who see our long term vision will stay, those that want quick profits and out in order to get into the next coin, will day trade to take profits, at whatever price the coin will be at. We will NOT spend funds that need to be properly invested to just pump the coin so people with an exit strategy just want to dump. We will let the price regulate itself as supply and demand permits. We will however put in buy support as and when needed.

Fair enough. 500 QBK is a reasonable compromise.

But I do agree with whomever posted earlier (forget their name) that when changes like this are made in the future, some form of voting should take place.

And I wasn't referring to a pump, just to be clear. I was referring to buy support, just to keep things stable.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:22:45 PM

We can't please everyone, but again a compromise has been reached for  500 QBK entry point but we will NOT now change ANY more of the rules..it will as it will be..Those again who see our long term vision will stay, those that want quick profits and out in order to get into the next coin, will day trade to take profits, at whatever price the coin will be at. We will NOT spend funds that need to be properly invested to just pump the coin so people with an exit strategy just want to dump. We will let the price regulate itself as supply and demand permits. We will however put in buy support as and when needed.

But I do agree with whomever posted earlier (forget their name) that when changes like this are made in the future, some form of voting should take place.

And I wasn't referring to a pump, just to be clear. I was referring to buy support, just to keep things stable.

Yes don;'t worry buy support is incoming among other stuff. I had a power outage for 4 hours we had thunderstorms lol so I just need to get an email out now to our Bagholders. Smiley Thanks always for the great input. I like it when our Bagholders can express themselves (even if we do not always agree on things) in a polite and cordial manner, like yourself..We appreciate this kind of feedback.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:25:23 PM

Yes don;'t worry buy support is incoming among other stuff. I had a power outage for 4 hours we had thunderstorms lol so I just need to get an email out now to our Bagholders. Smiley Thanks always for the great input. I like it when our Bagholders can express themselves (even if we do not always agree on things) in a polite and cordial manner, like yourself..We appreciate this kind of feedback.  Smiley

Hey,  I would politely disagree more if we had a closed forum.  I don't like to give any ammo to the Fudders...   Cheesy

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:45:39 PM

Hey,  I would politely disagree more if we had a closed forum.  I don't like to give any ammo to the Fudders...   Cheesy

A private forum is normal, most coins have a private forum. We wouldn't close this one, we would have all main info posted here but Bagholders and Founders will have more intricate info on QBK matters than just random spectators that don't have any interest in the coin. Basic details will always be posted here for potential new QBK holders and for general info.

Also email has been sent to all Bagholders who registered an email with us just to let to inform them of the final changes. Always we will post news here so no one will be out of the loop.

Also we have two specials on.
1. .Anyone mine on our multipool for the next 48 hours gets a 10% mining bonus: http://thepool.pw/QBK/

2. Also anyone mine LTC for the next 48 on this pool which belongs to our TEAM'S MINING EXPERT LordzS will receive a 5 QBK BAG: http://btcpool.club/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:57:48 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 06:16:00 AM by qiwoman2

NEXT TEN PEOPLE TRADE QBK ON C-CEX RECEIVE A QBK!

PM me here send me copy/paste of your trade..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:01:28 AM

I just bought a bulk of PLANKTON WHALEFOOD at 1 sat..I will be donating 10 million PLANKTON COINS to the QBK ASSET fund.. I bought these with my own money but seeing it is so cheap, only way for it now is to go up.. Grin Also devs there working very hard and are a legit crowd so at 1 sat only 0.04 btc left so if any of you get spare change I would grab some now it's at bargain basement price.. Cheesy.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:49:27 AM

Is there a deadline for having 500 qibucks in your wallet before the next bagholder payout?

Just read the changes and dont have 500 quite yet.  Roll Eyes

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:42:41 PM

Is there a deadline for having 500 qibucks in your wallet before the next bagholder payout?

4th Dec is the deadline for the next bagholder cash out to accumulate the 500.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grouper fish

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:03:54 PM

4th Dec is the deadline for the next bagholder cash out to accumulate the 500.  Smiley

When is the next payout date? Also in december?

Thx for the fast reply.  Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

Just read the changes and dont have 500 quite yet.  Roll Eyes

4th Dec is the deadline for the next bagholder cash out to accumulate the 500.  Smiley

When is the next payout date? Also in december?

Thx for the fast reply.  Smiley

Correct a week after lock down we will pay.. meaning snapshot day..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
skyace1958

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 01:43:40 PM

ASK here How do I find the %appdata% roaming folders in windows 8 without a start area?

trying to sync qibucks wallet not really understanding how
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:46:01 PM

ASK here How do I find the %appdata% roaming folders in windows 8 without a start area?

Will try to find someone that has windows 8..or if anyone here has please respond. I only have a start button so I find the roaming on that but that was custom put there by my Husband because windows 8 really sucks. If anyone can help please respond asap.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:00:37 PM

Will try to find someone that has windows 8..or if anyone here has please respond. I only have a start button so I find the roaming on that but that was custom put there by my Husband because windows 8 really sucks. If anyone can help please respond asap.  Smiley
Quickest way I know:

-press [Win] + E to open explorer window
-type %appdata% into the address field on top and press enter

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
skyace1958

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:10:09 PM

Okay I followed the instructions on how to sync wallet but the wallet stills says its offline and has 0 connections how do i connect to the network

Barbara
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: