Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:21:18 AM

We will have a new little Faucet site added to our assets soon and a FAUCET QBK challenge will be launched too, stay tuned.. for FOUNDERS GIFT, any day now we are almost ready to reveal it..  Smiley

Just a question? to be a founder does that mean that you just need to hold more than 10k in your wallet or are there other requirements?, and also what is the date of the expected bag bonuses at this time around?
 Grin

Correct Founder means you just need to hold 10k or more in your wallet off the exchanges at all times. You can sell the POS but if you go below 10k you loose the founder status. Bagbonuses should go out the same usual dates between 12-18th of DEC, well in time for XMAS and Holidays.. I will check with the Team today when to pout out the cut off date..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:53:34 AM

CUT OFF DATE/ SNAPSHOT FOR NEXT BAG BONUS IS DEC 10TH..Please make sure you have your coins in your wallet on the 9th DEC thanks..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:10:08 AM

CUT OFF DATE/ SNAPSHOT FOR NEXT BAG BONUS IS DEC 10TH..Please make sure you have your coins in your wallet on the 9th DEC thanks..

Nice, it feels like it has been a long wait for this one Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:31:57 AM

Nice, it feels like it has been a long wait for this one Wink

It will get better..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

I now have 500 coins in my wallet, is there anything else I need to do in order to be included in the next bag bonus?

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:43:46 AM

News on Founder bonuses?
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:10:35 PM

Whats happening team?  Things are getting real quiet around here  Roll Eyes

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

I now have 500 coins in my wallet, is there anything else I need to do in order to be included in the next bag bonus?

I was wondering the same thing. I have 1,230 myself.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

Just need to have them off the exchange and staking in your wallets for the tenth..Yes it is a bit quiet but it won't be for too long..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:25:41 PM

It's been almost 3 months since the inception of Qibuck, and I'm still here haha.  Very excited for the next payout round, glad to see QBK alive and kicking. Smiley

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

It's been almost 3 months since the inception of Qibuck, and I'm still here haha.  Very excited for the next payout round, glad to see QBK alive and kicking. Smiley

Almost 4 months.  And yea, I'm still here too....

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:41:10 PM

Almost 4 months.  And yea, I'm still here too....

Thank you for the kind words..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:41:58 PM

Remember to make sure you have your bags downloaded to your wallets for staking before the 10th of Dec..it looks like things have been slow but we have actually some nice stuff coming up..Just waiting for the sites to be up and running..Also please do not worry about the price, there are many of us collecting qbk bags daily and at some point all the numpties will not be able to dump the coins cheap anymore, so please bear with us. We are not going to fake pump the coin just to make it look good, within a few months QBK will no way be near this all time low..  Smiley..We do understand however that most in Crypto are in for making double their money daily on coins and QBK is a slow mo but it won't be forever like this.. Have a great weekend. Also those wishing a payout in BTC please pm me your qbk and btc addies to prepare the payouts..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

It would only take a purchase of about .25 BTC worth of QBK to push it to .0002 which was around the initial price anyway if I'm not mistaken.  That is nothing, but it does show the fact that people(sensible) do NOT want to get rid of their coins.  

On a side not any information on Founder bonuses?  Been anticipating this one.

Remember to make sure you have your bags downloaded to your wallets for staking before the 10th of Dec..it looks like things have been slow but we have actually some nice stuff coming up..Just waiting for the sites to be up and running..Also please do not worry about the price, there are many of us collecting qbk bags daily and at some point all the numpties will not be able to dump the coins cheap anymore, so please bear with us. We are not going to fake pump the coin just to make it look good, within a few months QBK will no way be near this all time low..  Smiley..We do understand however that most in Crypto are in for making double their money daily on coins and QBK is a slow mo but it won't be forever like this.. Have a great weekend. Also those wishing a payout in BTC please pm me your qbk and btc addies to prepare the payouts..
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:05:08 AM

We have rain all day in QBK IRC..Why not join us?  Wink..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:24:48 PM

It would only take a purchase of about .25 BTC worth of QBK to push it to .0002 which was around the initial price anyway if I'm not mistaken.  That is nothing, but it does show the fact that people(sensible) do NOT want to get rid of their coins.  

On a side not any information on Founder bonuses?  Been anticipating this one.

Yes I ate some coins today and doing it gradually when I can from little earnings. My ideal would be to get it back to over ICO levels but need this to happen more organically so we don't have mass dumping again..  Smiley..Yes we waiting literally a day or so before we need to announce the Founder gift..I want to give you a clue though that it is a REVENUE GENERATING gift that should grow revenues as the site grows..  also it can actually be exchanged as well Smiley.. You will all be able to register in it and claim ur tokens once the site is ready.. It is anticipated any hour of the day now..  Smiley. Things may have been a bit slow and the first three months have been a trial and error phase but this in a way is a good thing because now we can grow slowly on a more solid ground and we want to launch an initiative in the New Year with a QBK Youtube Channel educating Newbies into Crypto and at the same time doing a monthly contest where the winners can earn a bag BUT in the honor of bagholding long we will allow the winners to sell their stake but the main bag they must hold and earn revenues so we can try to build a more stable altcoin with long term savers in mind. Encourage mothers to grow bags for their kids and young couples to plan ahead growing a bag to earn for their vacations and the rest of us to plan for pensions.. We will get the price up because eventually there will be no more cheap coins to dump anymore, may take one or two months but as we restore confidence slowly in our Bagholders we will maintain a better coin to come. Also the core Team this month are all forfeiting our salaries as a gift to QBK as a whole.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:03:28 AM

I will be donating 10k GROW COIN to QBK asset fund from my personal stash and I will keep trying to donate what I can to grow our pot. GROWCOIN pow has ended now and there is a lo0t fo room for growth for it so hoping it will help QBK as well. Tomorrow is bagbonus cut off date.  Smiley Asset sheet will be updated next week after the bagbonus cash outs.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:26:25 PM

Snapshot will be posted tomorrow, had a very long day today..
12th bag payments commence..
In mean time we are mining paycoin among other exciting things that are so near ready.. Wink..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:33:09 AM

any ideas why the price has been low lately?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:13:40 AM

any ideas why the price has been low lately?

Speaking of a low price...

We finally have website #1 up and running...

It is a Bitcoin faucet site called Crypto Drips (http://www.cryptodrips.com) and will be used to support the prices of both ABC2/QBK. The majority of faucets are not ran very well by the owners and usually just fade away when their Google ads don't make them any money. We are trying to do it differently with Bitcoin related ad units and basically just need everyone's help to make it popular.

I have posted on the ABC2 thread that there is a bounty for making a banner but want to keep it to just one thread. If anyone is interested, please follow the link below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682939.msg9803277#msg9803277

Also, you can help making this faucet popular by posting links to it anywhere that allows such things.

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: