Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P  (Read 78339 times)
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:31:17 PM

Seriously, do you really think that Pirate gives a shit whether you will help your own customers to prove that they own the PPT bonds? Smiley
If you don't prove it - he will just keep the money waiting... and the people will come after you, not after him.

So if you think that the attitude of "no - we won't say who owns the bonds!" is going to do any good for you, then you must be even more stupid than I had thought.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:41:19 PM

wow poitr_n, you're one hell of obnoxious immature greedy trollish little bastard. the shit you spew is some stinky childish vomit. you probably shouldn't be here in the first place.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Seriously, do you really think that Pirate gives a shit whether you will help your own customers to prove that they own the PPT bonds? Smiley
If you don't prove it - he will just keep the money waiting... and the people will come after you, not after him.

So if you think that the attitude of "no - we won't say who owns the bonds!" is going to do any good for you, then you must be even more stupid than I had thought.

Tell pirate to go speak to the EU then, because the data protection act (1998) is the implementation of an EU wide directive, all EU countries must enact legislation that implements the directive.

So I can't by law give out shareholders details, and I believe the US has something similar. What pirate asking for is illegal.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:45:11 PM

wow poitr_n, you're one hell of obnoxious immature greedy trollish little bastard. the shit you spew is some stinky childish vomit. you probably shouldn't be here in the first place.
Who, me greedy - why?
I don't want anything from you, man.
I wouldn't have taken anything from you, even if you had offered.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:45:58 PM

FTFY

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:48:17 PM

Tell pirate to go speak to the EU then, because the data protection act (1998) is the implementation of an EU wide directive, all EU countries must enact legislation that implements the directive.

So I can't by law give out shareholders details, and I believe the US has something similar. What pirate asking for is illegal.
Stupid excuse.
The EU law was not a problem whatsoever, while you were running illegal IPOs.
And now you are suddenly so much about the EU law?
Give me a break Smiley

You could have solved in many different ways - without breaking any privacy laws.
The problem is not a law - the problem is that you are a cheeky bastard.
And you are going to face the consequences.

Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:48:57 PM

I'm not sure if you're just playing dumb or you really can't figure out one obvious way that Pirate can fugue out who owns what shares. All on a voluntary basis without intervention by Goat or Nef.

Mousepotato
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:51:32 PM

Stupid excuse.
Give me a break Smiley

You could have solved in many different ways - without breaking any privacy laws.

+1
(but i still dont like the way you write...a little more friendliness would suit you)
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:55:34 PM

Well, CLIENTS don't ask for soon-to-be 'Legal' representation documentation from creditors, on behalf of his/her hired Legal team.

Does he have a Legal Team ? ME THINKS NOT.

I think involving lawyers in this is just throwing good money after bad.

Maybe but I'm not so sure. He has a house that can be seized.

Did you and the other large investors not DD this guy at all??

He HAD a house. Its mortgage was forclosed on a few years ago and the house was subsequently used in a short sale to cover the debt.
There are atleast one instance(s) of eviction.

Did he lead you guys to believe he was financialy sound or did you all assume such?  :/

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:04:04 PM

Stupid excuse.
Give me a break Smiley

Is that a threat ?

piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:05:52 PM

(but i still dont like the way you write...a little more friendliness would suit you)
I can be polite... but I'm like a chameleon - adjusting the color of my friendliness to the environmental that I've found myself in.
And this environment is very fucking unfriendly Smiley

piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:06:56 PM

Is that a threat ?
who are you?
what business do you have in defending these two crooks?

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:07:12 PM

I can be polite... but I'm like a chameleon - adjusting the color of my friendliness to the environmental that I've found myself in.

Sucking pirates cock isnt going to get your coins back.

piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

I know.
That's why I'm not sucking his cock, but just speaking out what I think - whether I will get the money back, or not, I will keep to what I have said.
Goat and Nefario are two fucking crooks - and you are obviously somehow involved in their scams as well.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:11:30 PM

Is that a threat ?
who are you?

What business do you have calling people crooks ?

They didnt take your bitcoins pirate did.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:12:52 PM

I know.
That's why I'm not sucking his cock, but just speaking out what I think - whether I will get the money back, or not, I still will keep to what I have said.
Goat and Nefario are two fucking crooks - and you are obviously somehow involved in their scams as well.

LOL.

piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:14:11 PM

Is that a threat ?
who are you?

They didnt take your bitcoins pirate did.
The business of spreading the truth out to the world - it gives me incentive of a warm feeling inside and then when I go to bed I'm thinking "I did something good today" Smiley

They didn't take my bitcoins, but they did take someone's bitcoins.
And Pirate does want to pay these people back, but you crooks are doing anything you can to prevent that.
The latest excuse is the "EU privacy law" Smiley

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:15:34 PM

Is that a threat ?
who are you?

It's his only business. Apparently business is good.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:16:26 PM

GLBSE is completely legal, I don't know what part of the world you're from, but here in the UK something has to be forbidden or outlawed to become illegal, everything that is not... is legal.

You had no problem with IPO's on GLBSE until recently (some of which you invested in...I'm sure), and it's not EU law, it's the UK's implementation of that law, and since I am British, and live in the UK, I am subject to those laws.

If I so obviously violated the data protection act, as you are looking for, it would be the end of GLBSE, we would be fined into oblivion, and since GLBSE is being registered as a business when I arrive back from my holiday, I am particularly wary of taking such foolish action.

And you are going to face the

What consequences will I be facing for not turning over my users details to some random person (pirate hasn't even asked me, do you know how hurtful that is!).

That's why I'm not sucking his cock, but just speaking out what I think - whether I will get the money back, or not, I still will keep to what I have said.

A person needs to commit a crime to be a crook, you willing gave your money to be given to pirate, an anonymous person, who wouldn't tell you what he was doing with it, and paying unreal returns. I think that was a dumb thing to do, but you willingly went and did it anyway, blinded by your greed (it was greed that motivated you wasn't it? those ROI were oh so tempting).

All I and goat did was allow you to do what you wanted to.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:20:19 PM

Not so sure about other laws in force in England and legality of GLBSE overall. But Nefario is definitely doing the right thing by correctly applying Data Protection Act 1998 here.

-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: