Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
t-nelson

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:12:34 PM

Yeah we worked it out on IRC.  I'm 100% sure this needs fixed in the wallets, not the miner.  I'm willing to add it based on a non-default flag for the time being though.

THANK YOU!--

You may very well be right about the wallet.  I can get DJM34's CCminer launched, and communicate initially with the wallet, but I never get any card hash reports, only an initial blue neoscrypt block number report to the console.  With sp_'s CCminer, I cannot even get that far, just a red error message.

--scryptr

https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/pull/57

BTC:   1K4yxRwZB8DpFfCgeJnFinSqeU23dQFEMu
DASH: XcRSCstQpLn8rgEyS6yH4Kcma4PfcGSJxe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
t-nelson

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:14:43 PM

who here can confirm any working miner for lyra2v2 algo coin solo-mining?

LAUNCHED--

-- SNIP --

GTX 960 SSC on Win 7 x64 solo-mining VTC

I just launched my GTX 960 against my VertCoin (VTC) wallet.  I am getting card-hash reports, but no VTC block number reports (blue), at least not yet.  I need to do stuff, I'll check back in a while.  The card is hashing, like before the fix.  6.1Mh/s, it will take a while for a block.       --scryptr

IIRC the blue text is only for stratum info.  You're soloing, so no stratum.  You'll only see GPU report at the end of a round and accept/reject.  Just let it run Smiley

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 12:06:32 AM

Anyone want to give solo-mining MobileCash a shot? (lyra2v2 algo, rpcport=14414)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182734.0

I've been at it all day and cant get any coins into the wallet with either SP_'s or DJM's miner.  I get an accept message in the miner but then it does the "boooooo!" or "nooooooo!"
there are a couple of lyra2rev2 coins which have forked an older version of vtc wallet then upgraded the algo, and they have a bug in the getwork protocol.
The only possibility to fix it, is by fixing the wallet (which was done for vtc), in the current situation there is no way to solo mine these coins

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:35:33 AM

T Nelson fixed the solomining bug. Please donate some beers to him if you solomine....

CONFIRMED FIX!--

SP_ release dot 69 finds block solo-mining SecureCoin (SRC).

First block found on my rig with release dot 69!       --scryptr

EDIT:  LUCKY BLOCK!  Smiley

--scryptr

Did you try the http protocol from another computer to the same wallet all on the same hub?
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 01:40:24 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 02:26:35 AM by scryptr

T Nelson fixed the solomining bug. Please donate some beers to him if you solomine....

CONFIRMED FIX!--

--scryptr

Did you try the http protocol from another computer to the same wallet all on the same hub?

ACROSS THE LAN--

The Linux 970 rig is across the LAN from the Win 7 x64 wallet.  The GTX 960 is in the same computer as the wallet.  All cards mined pointed at the LAN address of the wallet.  The Linux cards specified "-o http:/192.168.1.111:12568" on the launch line.  My configs are spelled out in detail a few pages back.        --scryptr

EDIT:  I currently have all my rigs pointing to my VertCoin (VTC) wallet in a similar fashion as previously described for SecureCoin (SRC).  I should only find 2-3 blocks a day with VTC, given the hashing capacity of my rigs.  With SRC it was more like a block every half-hour, or sometimes a few minutes apart.  I hope that VTC is also fixed.  I'll come back to NeoScrypt when possible.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:17:08 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 05:04:19 AM by zTheWolfz

Yeah we worked it out on IRC.  I'm 100% sure this needs fixed in the wallets, not the miner.  I'm willing to add it based on a non-default flag for the time being though.

THANK YOU!--

You may very well be right about the wallet.  I can get DJM34's CCminer launched, and communicate initially with the wallet, but I never get any card hash reports, only an initial blue neoscrypt block number report to the console.  With sp_'s CCminer, I cannot even get that far, just a red error message.

--scryptr

Not sure this would be of any help, but this version of cgminer 3.7.8 works with all cards I have tested so far. From GTX260 up to GTX960.
http://cryptomining-blog.com/3715-new-cgminer-3-7-8-with-improved-neoscrypt-performance/
Only problem is the slow hashrate it gives, max is 80kh/s for a 960  Shocked around 35kh/s on a 760 and 80kh/a on AMD R270 non X model OCed. 1100/1450
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 02:19:09 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 02:30:02 AM by chrysophylax

next week i will be setting up a couple more servers ...

could you please pm me your details t-nelson so that i may be able to setup the donation server? ...

so far there are three more that i need to setup ...

- tsiv ( still no contact ) ...
- pfool - have all the details now ...
- t-nelson ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I've never understood this. Why don't you input their BTC address on a multipool or Nicehash and mine to it? Or if you're really picky and want to differentiate yourself from normal donations, ask them for a new BTC address just for mining.

HAMPSTERWHEEL MINING--

It started as a joke, in this thread, about the time Neoscrypt was really a hot algo.  I kept saying I would mine on my "hamster wheel", a 6x 750ti rig, for the code.  I did, for a while.  Why be so critical?  It is another way to donate, and privately.       --scryptr

tanx ...

its not only another way - but its a simplified way to donate also ...

- ONE url ... that is easy to remember ( donate-<dev> ) instead of a btc address ...
- the url never changes ... even the ports stay the same for the various algos ( even if we add or remove ports ) ...
- if the dev decides to change the btc address for ANY reason ... the donation mining doesnt ... so no messing with the miner addresses for the life of the donation systems ...
- anonymous ... if you want to stay anonymous ... like i do ...
- amalgamated into one worker - no matter how many people mine ... which gives more processing power if miners were to mine all at once ...

the explanations and resons are all there in the thread - as well as the btc addresses - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ... so it is a concentrated base of info ABOUT the devs as well ... at least as much info as they are willing to allow me to put on there ...

which means - with the setup the way it is - when the new multipools and setup is finished - it will make it an easier integration into the granite ecosystem and thefarm integration ...

anyone can donate anyway they like ... i just want to make it an easier way to do so - on a more regular basis ...

there are much more things happening behind the scenes also ... the upgrading of the servers is next - then the upgrade of the stratum proxy software ... and a specialized server for mining ONLY for the devs ...

mostly - its a way of trying to get the mining community together FOR the devs - not just for the USE of the devs products - and to make it as easy as possible to donate by mining ( dbm ) ... possibly even withthe devs coding the addresses INTO the miners for an easy switch to donate to them at the discretion of the miner themselves ... maybe even a command switch -dbm 25 ( donate by mining 25 minuts evenry 7 hours ) that can be added by the MINER and not forced by the dev - to the hardcoded addresses within the miner ...

that way - no hash goes astray - and it is at the miners discretion whether they wish to dbm for the dev and how mich hashrate they are willing to allow for the dev ... in the thread itself - it says that nicehash is CURRENTLY the sole site - but can change anytime ... so that more pools may added to maximize the hashing potential of the donations ... all this is done without the miners themselves fiddling with addresses settings ... just set it all once and your off ...

just ideas ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:12:55 AM

could you please pm me your details t-nelson so that i may be able to setup the donation server? ...

- t-nelson ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I've never understood this. Why don't you input their BTC address on a multipool or Nicehash and mine to it? Or if you're really picky and want to differentiate yourself from normal donations, ask them for a new BTC address just for mining.

HAMPSTERWHEEL MINING--

It started as a joke, in this thread, about the time Neoscrypt was really a hot algo.  I kept saying I would mine on my "hamster wheel", a 6x 750ti rig, for the code.  I did, for a while.  Why be so critical?  It is another way to donate, and privately.       --scryptr

tanx ...

- ONE url ... that is easy to remember ( donate-<dev> ) instead of a btc address ...
- the url never changes ... even the ports stay the same for the various algos ( even if we add or remove ports ) ...
- if the dev decides to change the btc address for ANY reason ... the donation mining doesnt ... so no messing with the miner addresses for the life of the donation systems ...
- amalgamated into one worker - no matter how many people mine ... which gives more processing power if miners were to mine all at once ...

the explanations and resons are all there in the thread - as well as the btc addresses - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ... so it is a concentrated base of info ABOUT the devs as well ... at least as much info as they are willing to allow me to put on there ...

which means - with the setup the way it is - when the new multipools and setup is finished - it will make it an easier integration into the granite ecosystem and thefarm integration ...

anyone can donate anyway they like ... i just want to make it an easier way to do so - on a more regular basis ...

there are much more things happening behind the scenes also ... the upgrading of the servers is next - then the upgrade of the stratum proxy software ... and a specialized server for mining ONLY for the devs ...

mostly - its a way of trying to get the mining community together FOR the devs - not just for the USE of the devs products - and to make it as easy as possible to donate by mining ( dbm ) ... possibly even withthe devs coding the addresses INTO the miners for an easy switch to donate to them at the discretion of the miner themselves ... maybe even a command switch -dbm 25 ( donate by mining 25 minuts evenry 7 hours ) that can be added by the MINER and not forced by the dev - to the hardcoded addresses within the miner ...

that way - no hash goes astray - and it is at the miners discretion whether they wish to dbm for the dev and how mich hashrate they are willing to allow for the dev ... in the thread itself - it says that nicehash is CURRENTLY the sole site - but can change anytime ... so that more pools may added to maximize the hashing potential of the donations ... all this is done without the miners themselves fiddling with addresses settings ... just set it all once and your off ...

just ideas ...

#crysx

Nicehash is anonymous. No one knows who is mining on a BTC address besides Nicehash itself unless you advertise it, same with multipools. I highly doubt devs will ever change their donation address unless they lose their wallet as it's impossible to change all the posts with it.

It seems as though you're trying to take advantage of donating time. Who controls the pool you're talking about? All of this can be done without a specialized pool. This all kinda smells like a business plan..

I in no way, shape, or form would want my miners going through a third parties proxy in lieu of donating directly to a developer.

That aside a voluntary miner fee is a good idea. Just the developers should implement it and it shouldn't go through a third party on the forum. It would be just as easy as adding a mining fee. Just hook whatever algo up to Nicehash or a multipool and then every X number of shares, Y number would go to the pool. Pretty straightforward. It could even be simplified to a % quite easily.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:57:13 AM

- t-nelson ...

tanx ...

#crysx

HAMPSTERWHEEL MINING--

tanx ...

just ideas ...

#crysx

Nicehash is anonymous. No one knows who is mining on a BTC address besides Nicehash itself unless you advertise it, same with multipools. I highly doubt devs will ever change their donation address unless they lose their wallet as it's impossible to change all the posts with it.

It seems as though you're trying to take advantage of donating time. Who controls the pool you're talking about? All of this can be done without a specialized pool. This all kinda smells like a business plan..

I in no way, shape, or form would want my miners going through a third parties proxy in lieu of donating directly to a developer.

That aside a voluntary miner fee is a good idea. Just the developers should implement it and it shouldn't go through a third party on the forum. It would be just as easy as adding a mining fee. Just hook whatever algo up to Nicehash or a multipool and then every X number of shares, Y number would go to the pool. Pretty straightforward. It could even be simplified to a % quite easily.

like has been said before - and will say it once more ...

this is another avenue that i believe miners can use ...

your smell has been disjointed for a long time bensam ... so what it 'smells' like to you - is not what you infer that it is ...

never has been - never will be ...

all that aside - it is YOUR choice which way you mine / donate / help ... YOUR CHOICE - and yours alone ...

i have been putting all of this on the line and DOING something about this whole dabacle about donations ... many have donated - one way or another ... most WILL get off their backsides and donate / DO something ... not just bitch about it ...

im astounded how creating another avenue for donation to the devs - has got up your nose ( or under your skin ) so badly ... or its it just that its ME that is DOING and YOU just bitching ( as usual ) ...

its a sevrice that is coming from MY pocket - not yours ... do what you will with your hashrate or donations ... please ... the devs need it ...

i will continue to create and make things happen - whether you 'smell' or not ... i get nothing more than the satisfaction of helping ( yes - HELPING ) the devs in the ways that i can ...

thefarm ( yes - that thing you bitched about many times over ... you know the one - that apparently my 'rich parents' bought me ... yes - that one ) has been mining as donations to devs for a long time - and its VERY fiddly to muck around with configurations and settings ... especially a setup like thefarm ... so i decided to create something easier ( easier - at least in my opinion ) ...

this will be integrated all together when the multipools and systems all come toegther ... this is MY project - MY way of DOING something about giving back to the devs that helped me build thefarm ( i mean - helped my parents buy me thefarm ) - MY direction forward to resolving the donation issue ...

i understand its not for everyone - i really do understand that ... but get your nose out the area your smelling at the moment - and see that there are people here that actually CARE about what happens to the development of the miners and the optimizations alike ... even if it comes at an expense to from the pockets of those doing ...

bottom line is simple ...

its YOUR choice ...

mine or dont mine bensam - it really is your choice ...

nothing sinister here ... im going forward with all the help i can for the devs ... you can continue bitching and leeching off them ...

#crysx

t-nelson

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:06:05 AM

THANK YOU!--

--scryptr

Not sure this would be of any help, but this version of cgminer 3.7.8 works with all cards I have tested so far. From GTX260 up to GTX960.
http://cryptomining-blog.com/3715-new-cgminer-3-7-8-with-improved-neoscrypt-performance/
Only problem is the slow hashrate it gives, max is 80kh/s for a 960  Shocked around 35kh/s on a 760 and 80kh/a on AMD R270 non X model OCed. 1100/1450

That'd likely have to be on someone else's plate.  My CUDA chops are noob at best and will remain that way until I'm happy with core code.

EDIT: This dumbass forum needs markup syntax checking...

qqqq
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:15:58 AM

I'm found a 2 blocks of VTC.
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:24:44 AM

THANK YOU!--

--scryptr

That'd likely have to be on someone else's plate.  My CUDA chops are noob at best and will remain that way until I'm happy with core code.

EDIT: This dumbass forum needs markup syntax checking...

I think you have already found the problem and info needed. Was only thinking out loud that there might be a Linux version
somewhere with files much like the ones for ccminer and  .cpp to have a closer look at what they did in there builds.

Thanks for your time in looking into these problems.
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 08:12:46 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 01:52:45 PM by scryptr

I'm found a 2 blocks of VTC.

FIX CONFIRMED FOR VERTCOIN--

I found a block after a few hours of mining:

6x GTX 750ti rig solo-mining VTC finds first block with sp_'s CCminer release dot 69.

After I find a couple more blocks, I'll post a pic of the wallet.  The mined blocks take 120 block confirmations to mature.  I won't always be able to capture the mining console as in the above pic, but this first block will be matched on the wallet capture.

--scryptr

EDIT:

VertCoin wallet with first three 50-coin blocks found by solomining.

The lowest (oldest) block that has been found is now mature.  The crossed hammers indicate that the blocks were found by mining.

4x GTX 970 rig finds a block of VTC with sp_'s CCminer release dot 69.

While I was editing this, a third block posted to the wallet.  Smiley

--scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:41:50 AM

CONFIRMED FIX!--

--scryptr

ACROSS THE LAN--

The Linux 970 rig is across the LAN from the Win 7 x64 wallet.  The GTX 960 is in the same computer as the wallet.  All cards mined pointed at the LAN address of the wallet.  The Linux cards specified "-o http:/192.168.1.111:12568" on the launch line.  My configs are spelled out in detail a few pages back.        --scryptr

EDIT:  I currently have all my rigs pointing to my VertCoin (VTC) wallet in a similar fashion as previously described for SecureCoin (SRC).  I should only find 2-3 blocks a day with VTC, given the hashing capacity of my rigs.  With SRC it was more like a block every half-hour, or sometimes a few minutes apart.  I hope that VTC is also fixed.  I'll come back to NeoScrypt when possible.       --scryptr
Thx  scryptr  Ok the problem is finally fixed...great.  Smiley
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:09:39 PM

- t-nelson ...

tanx ...

#crysx

HAMPSTERWHEEL MINING--

tanx ...

just ideas ...

#crysx

your smell has been disjointed for a long time bensam ... so what it 'smells' like to you - is not what you infer that it is ...

all that aside - it is YOUR choice which way you mine / donate / help ... YOUR CHOICE - and yours alone ...

i have been putting all of this on the line and DOING something about this whole dabacle about donations ... many have donated - one way or another ... most WILL get off their backsides and donate / DO something ... not just bitch about it ...

im astounded how creating another avenue for donation to the devs - has got up your nose ( or under your skin ) so badly ... or its it just that its ME that is DOING and YOU just bitching ( as usual ) ...

its a sevrice that is coming from MY pocket - not yours ... do what you will with your hashrate or donations ... please ... the devs need it ...

i will continue to create and make things happen - whether you 'smell' or not ... i get nothing more than the satisfaction of helping ( yes - HELPING ) the devs in the ways that i can ...

thefarm ( yes - that thing you bitched about many times over ... you know the one - that apparently my 'rich parents' bought me ... yes - that one ) has been mining as donations to devs for a long time - and its VERY fiddly to muck around with configurations and settings ... especially a setup like thefarm ... so i decided to create something easier ( easier - at least in my opinion ) ...

this will be integrated all together when the multipools and systems all come toegther ... this is MY project - MY way of DOING something about giving back to the devs that helped me build thefarm ( i mean - helped my parents buy me thefarm ) - MY direction forward to resolving the donation issue ...

i understand its not for everyone - i really do understand that ... but get your nose out the area your smelling at the moment - and see that there are people here that actually CARE about what happens to the development of the miners and the optimizations alike ... even if it comes at an expense to from the pockets of those doing ...

its YOUR choice ...

nothing sinister here ... im going forward with all the help i can for the devs ... you can continue bitching and leeching off them ...

#crysx

Mm... and I can speak out against you attempting to shoehorn other people or the devs into supporting your method because you think people need to be funneled through your private proxy server. I don't think you get to talk about 'slaving away for the developers' and at the same time talk about how much you enjoy doing it too. Seems there is a difference motivation there.

Sorry I don't buy your shit. Everything what you suggested could be done through simply mining to the devs BTC on nicehash or a multipool...

"you can continue bitching and leeching off them"

Curiously what makes you think I haven't donated? Do I need to post to this thread? Is this purely for your entertainment? Or do I need to try and funnel everyone through a private proxy I setup so I can leech off of it in order to contribute?

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 02:16:37 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 02:38:19 PM by chrysophylax

- t-nelson ...

tanx ...

#crysx

HAMPSTERWHEEL MINING--

tanx ...

just ideas ...

#crysx

its YOUR choice ...

#crysx

Mm... and I can speak out against you attempting to shoehorn other people or the devs into supporting your method because you think people need to be funneled through your private proxy server. I don't think you get to talk about 'slaving away for the developers' and at the same time talk about how much you enjoy doing it too. Seems there is a difference motivation there.

Sorry I don't buy your shit. Everything what you suggested could be done through simply mining to the devs BTC on nicehash or a multipool...

"you can continue bitching and leeching off them"

Curiously what makes you think I haven't donated? Do I need to post to this thread? Is this purely for your entertainment? Or do I need to try and funnel everyone through a private proxy I setup so I can leech off of it in order to contribute?

curiously - your farcical assumptions about me and all that i do are way beyond anything i have assumed about you ...

but that is all in print now isnt it ...

keep on it bensam ... its probably the only thing you have going for yourself right now ...

assumptions - accusations - slander - and insults to not only the devs but all those that oppose you and your concoctions about a hidden agenda ...

yup - you have a great deal going for you bensam ... keep up the great work you are doing for the devs - the progress - and the community ...

awesome stuff mate ...

and try to 'funnel'? ... are you serious? ... you make it sound like no one here has any idea and are sheep that can be led astray so easily ... can the community be so easily swayed as you say they can? ... i really dont think you realize the intelligence level of the peers you have here ... if they can be 'funneled' into using a system that 'seems' to have a different motivation - so that 'i' can leech off - then surely everyone would see right through that? ... right? ...

if there is a hidden agenda here - it isnt coming from me ...

im off to bed after i a hard working - i mean enjoyable - and ummm ... well - you fill in the rest - since your so damned good at fairytales ...

and just fyi - next servers on line in the next 24hours are donate-tnelson and donate-stratehm ... tanx devs for all your help ...

#crysx

qqqq
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:37:03 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 03:17:32 PM by qqqq

I guess the solo problem is totally fixed. Found of DigitalcoinX11 block.
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:29:03 PM

NeoScrypt--

There is suspicion that NeoScrypt algo is still not working.  It may be due to a problem that lies in the wallet.  I haven't been able to solo-mine FeatherCoin.  I will try another NeoScrypt coin, OrbitCoin, later today.

--scryptr

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:21:54 PM

- t-nelson ...

tanx ...

#crysx

HAMPSTERWHEEL MINING--

It started as a joke, in this thread, about the time Neoscrypt was really a hot algo.  I kept saying I would mine on my "hamster wheel", a 6x 750ti rig, for the code.  I did, for a while.  Why be so critical?  It is another way to donate, and privately.       --scryptr

tanx ...

just ideas ...

#crysx

funny that you say that, because Nicehash IS a business plan  Grin (actually, from time to time it almost seems that this thread is about NiceHash... while it isn't the best choice for mining a coin or just for a coin you want to support...).

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
t-nelson

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:42:29 PM

NeoScrypt--

There is suspicion that NeoScrypt algo is still not working.  It may be due to a problem that lies in the wallet.  I haven't been able to solo-mine FeatherCoin.  I will try another NeoScrypt coin, OrbitCoin, later today.

--scryptr

sp_ just merged my PR adding a new flag "--broken-neo-wallet" to work around the known issue of the malformed data parameter.  So that will be available in 70, whenever it's cut.  There may be some other problems though, as I never saw any GPU status updates after soloing PhoenixCoin for ~1hr.

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: