Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:46:40 AM

Sorry to say but as much as I (wanna) believe in CANN it's becoming harder and harder.  I'm all for long term and devs holding back but as usual it just seems this coin (esp with it's huge ass supply and past manipulation) is going nowhere.  I know all alts are taking a beating but it just seems CANN is more-than-dead.  I'm not hard up for btc or anything but not sure how much longer I can see this stagnation being stuck in CANN.  (yes i bought higher but i've seen evened out with buys sub 930 sats).

I know what you mean, when I saw the current price, I had to take a look and see what happened. The problem is that nothing happened. The harvest that went to cure in July never came about, and even if it did there has never been any talk about Herbal wellness accepting cann again now or in the future. I would love to buy back in at these prices, but can see no reason to justify getting back in. Such a shame.

I feel the same way, I believed, but then it hit a point of stagnation. I was happy to see the project grow and see supporters and progress with the mobile wallet... Once I saw the state the plants where in I started faltering in my confidence of the team and of D9. After harvest I waited and waited and waited, no canndy to be had. Unless I see some hard evidence that this coin is actually progressing I will have to say this coins original goal is lost and this project is most definitely dead unless D9 can deliver.

Getting it all sorted out, I think.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:56:51 AM

Sorry to say but as much as I (wanna) believe in CANN it's becoming harder and harder.  I'm all for long term and devs holding back but as usual it just seems this coin (esp with it's huge ass supply and past manipulation) is going nowhere.  I know all alts are taking a beating but it just seems CANN is more-than-dead.  I'm not hard up for btc or anything but not sure how much longer I can see this stagnation being stuck in CANN.  (yes i bought higher but i've seen evened out with buys sub 930 sats).

I know what you mean, when I saw the current price, I had to take a look and see what happened. The problem is that nothing happened. The harvest that went to cure in July never came about, and even if it did there has never been any talk about Herbal wellness accepting cann again now or in the future. I would love to buy back in at these prices, but can see no reason to justify getting back in. Such a shame.

I feel the same way, I believed, but then it hit a point of stagnation. I was happy to see the project grow and see supporters and progress with the mobile wallet... Once I saw the state the plants where in I started faltering in my confidence of the team and of D9. After harvest I waited and waited and waited, no canndy to be had. Unless I see some hard evidence that this coin is actually progressing I will have to say this coins original goal is lost and this project is most definitely dead unless D9 can deliver.

They probably smoked it all. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:00:04 AM

I know Jameson is having fun, this is practically his raison d'être and his mischief-making will be removed along with that of his sock puppets. What about the rest of you complaining here?

Some of you reported problems with the time the android wallet took to sync from new installation and you were right. Problem investigated, solved and a new wallet put into the pipeline. I requested feedback on features you thought the new wallet needed before we start promoting CannabisCoin in the new year.

Number of people who gave it any thought and bothered to respond: zero.

That's the same number of people who responded about the desktop wallet upgrade too.

Over time several of you have requested promotional material too so a selection of printable pamphlets were made and offered for community comment.

Number of people actually bothering to respond: one.

The one thing we seem to have an abundance of are people who mined or purchased some CannabisCoin and are waiting for the efforts of others to make them profits.

Guess what? We can not hit fast forward for you. The ingredients for a successful enterprise are time, effort and capital.

Feel free to wade through my post history and see that I have always said I thought 2016 was the likely year for first commercial crops. Will the indoor grows be populated with CANNdy before the outdoor? Perhaps but also perhaps not. If the outdoor grows are first then distribution will not occur until late Fall next year.

I realize you want to be given profits and I'm sure most people would like that sooner rather than later. You should realize though that you have contributed exactly zero capital to this enterprise, first sale of Cannabiscoin funds goes to miners. There are no wages for anyone working on this and the only expected reward will be that of formalizing medicine donation streams to patients in need.

Being critiqued is fine. Being criticized by those unwilling to invest the time to critique a single pamphlet or even to say you don't believe any additional wallet features are required is a bit rich.

I am sorry you are disappointed but there are no magic wands. It will take as long as it takes to get everything right. If you want to help your coin holding increase in value then put in the time to read and understand one or more of the pamphlets on github, then offer your suggestions for improvement. Think about how you might approach your local dispensaries or merchants of any goods or services. I'm sure you have a lot more to offer than "Why haven't you made us rich yet?", something which gets old really fast.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:43:04 PM

I know Jameson is having fun, this is practically his raison d'être and his mischief-making will be removed along with that of his sock puppets. What about the rest of you complaining here?

Some of you reported problems with the time the android wallet took to sync from new installation and you were right. Problem investigated, solved and a new wallet put into the pipeline. I requested feedback on features you thought the new wallet needed before we start promoting CannabisCoin in the new year.

Number of people who gave it any thought and bothered to respond: zero.

That's the same number of people who responded about the desktop wallet upgrade too.

Over time several of you have requested promotional material too so a selection of printable pamphlets were made and offered for community comment.

Number of people actually bothering to respond: one.

The one thing we seem to have an abundance of are people who mined or purchased some CannabisCoin and are waiting for the efforts of others to make them profits.

Guess what? We can not hit fast forward for you. The ingredients for a successful enterprise are time, effort and capital.

Feel free to wade through my post history and see that I have always said I thought 2016 was the likely year for first commercial crops. Will the indoor grows be populated with CANNdy before the outdoor? Perhaps but also perhaps not. If the outdoor grows are first then distribution will not occur until late Fall next year.

I realize you want to be given profits and I'm sure most people would like that sooner rather than later. You should realize though that you have contributed exactly zero capital to this enterprise, first sale of Cannabiscoin funds goes to miners. There are no wages for anyone working on this and the only expected reward will be that of formalizing medicine donation streams to patients in need.

Being critiqued is fine. Being criticized by those unwilling to invest the time to critique a single pamphlet or even to say you don't believe any additional wallet features are required is a bit rich.

I am sorry you are disappointed but there are no magic wands. It will take as long as it takes to get everything right. If you want to help your coin holding increase in value then put in the time to read and understand one or more of the pamphlets on github, then offer your suggestions for improvement. Think about how you might approach your local dispensaries or merchants of any goods or services. I'm sure you have a lot more to offer than "Why haven't you made us rich yet?", something which gets old really fast.

Thank You B4zz4!

The CANN community grows bigger, faster, and stronger if We all participate.

-CANN

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:40:51 PM

Yes CANN is still strong with much bigger and supportive community and we are all moving to the bright future all together so soon will be one of top crypto currency and i believe in dev team.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:00:11 PM

hows everyone doing ....you guys like that spike in price Wink
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:36:57 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 11:52:34 PM by mrbigmugs

hows everyone doing ....you guys like that spike in price Wink

Doing great ! You getting back into cann ? Nevermind that wink tells me.

paytplay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:21:24 PM

Here is the deal.... Cannabis con has a dev. For anyone to ask the community to do more, is complete nonsense. D9 made it , said he was going to take care of it , when did that change ?  The dev is supposed to do things, the dev has not delivered. What do you want us to do? We could write herbal wellness center and ask them things, but you see how that worked already, they say shit like we are in a computer makeover or something, the problem is that they need some freaking cann on hand. Do they have pamphlets in the lobby, do they have the cured cann from july or the supercropped , lollipopped bud from last year. I have been a follower for a while, and it is not my job to make sure the boss does his. This whole thing is becoming a blog to read for entertainment, not what is started out as for sure. Seriously, if you have the time to do it once, you have the time to do it right....
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:24:01 PM

Paytplay If you want him to drive then let him drive.  If you want to go faster then yes be part of the community and help out in ways you can.

paytplay

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:39:11 AM

Paytplay If you want him to drive then let him drive.  If you want to go faster then yes be part of the community and help out in ways you can.

According to the twitter account, he has been driving all over the place for the past couple years.

The point is not about wanting or trying to going faster, it is about going somewhere at all.
B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:15:48 AM

@paytplay

Let me try to answer your questions as I parse them. The meat of the matter comes with the fourth quote:

Here is the deal....

Really? When, exactly, did you make this deal?

[CannabisCoin] has a dev. ... D9 made it , said he was going to take care of it, when did that change ?

True, true, he does, never.

The dev is supposed to do things, the dev has not delivered.

He does, yes he has. With more than a million blocks in the chain the coin still functions exactly as designed, demonstrating the fundamental robustness of core 0.8.6.3. In your simplistic view of a coin "contract" that is delivery in full.

What do you want us to do?

Actually, nothing.

The impatient, on the other hand, want lots of visible motion. Funny thing about those impatient souls is that they never offer inconvenient little details like say, a specific means of satisfying all reporting requirements for injecting donated supply into dispensaries' inventory and distributing that supply to identified persons in need without incurring horrendous tax penalties that are already trying to strangle a nascent industry. That could be because said requirements are in a state of flux with every jurisdiction seemingly having their own interpretation of non-standardized state legislation. Tedious and painstaking query and clarification shouldn't take more than a couple of years, right?

If you really want to help then you could try responding in ways we have actually asked for, such as reviewing and commenting on promotional materials or suggesting features you feel are lacking in the coin wallets.

... Seriously, if you have the time to do it once, you have the time to do it right....

That's exactly how we feel. In fact keeping this in legal compliance means we have to do it right.

How much thought do CannabisCoin traders and holders give to the work and effort made by ∆9 and the team to get this far and to how much more will be required to remain in compliance until national legislation is achieved? I'm going to take a guess and say "No thought at all".

I'm also going to change one of the answers above. Rather than "nothing" I'd like you to give some thought to what "multi-year project" actually means. Then give a little thought to what you'd need to do when say, confronted with an article like this. Hint: What are the federal laws applicable to in-wallet advertising by dispensaries? Before adding such features to the wallets these are the sort of things you need to know.

Selectively breeding landraces with the appropriate medicinal constituents and a light environmental footprint is tedious and time consuming but it is perhaps the easier or at least more straightforward part of this project.

If you feel you can do a better job more quickly for medical cannabis patients then by all means have at it. After all, they are what this is all about.

Meanwhile, we are still on track to begin CannabisCoin promotion in the new year.

Anyone interested in being part of the Alpha and/or Beta trials for new wallet versions can PM or email me with a note of which operating systems/versions and/or Android phone/tablet you will test and I'll put you on a distribution list.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
AFlatMinor

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:31:12 AM

This coin will work!!

Why?

Cause I promised ∆9 I would come over to the USA and get high with him when it does  Grin

And I never break a promise  Wink

Patience is something that is learned over time  Cheesy

ubeenpaycoind

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:57:27 PM

huge accumulation going on by wizhales  Smiley
zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:11:00 PM

yeeha, and the fudders are right back! Roll Eyes
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:12:12 PM

So is it possible to convert this coin into real, physical Cannabis?
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:15:40 PM

Yes possible and it has been done.  We are still working with legalities, tracking, and processes.

We will remain methodical in our movements due to federal and local laws. 

zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:21:23 PM

businesses take years to grow, nothing is done overnight, especially not breeding and cultivating an medical approved cannabisstrain. This is not about the cannabis "drug", its more about cannabis as medicine. This must be done right and not fast... But why i'm telling that to impatient crypto people  Tongue Use your brains!! If you think its a scam, simply leave. We will see in a few years how this plays out.
Graphics

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:22:39 PM

Yes possible and it has been done.  We are still working with legalities, tracking, and processes.

Oh, that's great!

How can I do that? Is there a site to do so on?

Is there any fees?
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:23:20 AM

With this regard to the above post, we will announce when you will be able to exchange for medicine at a participating dispensary.  For now you may use it (CANN)  for patient-to-patient medical marijuana without issues.

-CANN

Graphics

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:26:03 AM

With this regard to the above post, we will announce when you will be able to exchange for medicine at a participating dispensary.  For now you may use it (CANN)  for patient-to-patient medical marijuana without issues.

-CANN

Oh, ok. Great!
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: