Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:45:25 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 10:12:55 PM by Virtuoso

I´m a Shill account of cannabiscoin or D9  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very funny...

These are only lies of James Dellay https://www.facebook.com/jamesdellay    watch his Pictures, then you know how a convicted drug addict and child abuser looks like

He´s a Multi criminal and convicted felon!!!

I´m on this list because i didn´t ignore his conspiracy theories....

I´ve never spoken to D9 or any of the Developers personally...

Read also the truth about how he, his twin and tokyopotato stole everything from NWGT community https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.360

Or this what the member ScoobieDoobie  found from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149696.0

Here are some information pulled on these white-trash boys,  Jameson Dellay and Josh Dellay

These are the guys who are responsible for spamming and fudding other marijuana related coins such as Potcoin, Cannabiscoin, and MaryJaneCoin   ...In fact these CCN kids are the ones that are responsible for trying to manipulate trades to pump and dump their own dead coin.

In the Seattle, Renton, King County area of Washington Jameson Dellay and Josh Dellay are illegal  marijuana concentrate dealers.  They've openly advertised on bitcointalk forums to provide sales illegally.  

James Dellay and Josh Dellay have also been involved in some kind of clash with cannabis community members which mentions how James and Josh posted photographs of community members underage children.  Sick bastards!  Sounds like these bunch of "pedophiles" need help or brought to justice.

Information here regarding underage daughter photos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.400  The brothers have been trying to remove this thread.

Getting some information shortly regarding Jameson Dellay and Josh Dellay involved in reporting fellow competing cannabis growers and patients in the NorthWest to law enforcement.  If you know anyone who has lost their medicine or raided for no reason you should look at this group first.

Background information:

James Dellay
253-217-7506
Josh Dellay [twin]
Patrick Miller Portland Oregon [part team of ccn Works at Uber Technologies as IT Support]
760-840-0298

Owner  : Josh Dellay
 Owner  : Cannapay
 Owner  : 517 Whitworth Ave S
 Owner  : Renton
 Owner  : WA
 Owner  : US

Address:
Joshua W. Dellay and Jameson James D Dellay
5021 Ripley Ln N Apt 311
Renton, WA 98056-1578

photo links:
https://myspace.com/jamesonwa

They work for:
Josh works for http://www.flybuy.com java support
http://NWGT.ORG -  Illegal Drug trading Forum
502-822-6948
http://www.dellaygroup.com/
Owner: Jeanne Jorgenson Dellay
   Phone:  425.440.9751
   Cell:  425-698-5939
   Fax:  425-449-4093
   Email:  Jeanne@dellaygroup.com
   Web:  www.dellaygroup.com

Address: 1200 114th Ave SE, STE 100, Bellevue, WA 98004

Name   Court   Case Number   Judgment Record   Court Information
1   Dellay, James
Defendant   King County District   104-11964   07-19-2010
2   Dellay, James D
 Defendant    King Co Superior Ct   09-2-22333-5      06-11-2009
3   Dellay, James D
Defendant   King County District   83-010695   01-25-2008
4   Dellay, James D
 DEFENDANT    Pierce Co Superior   06-2-10047-1    Available   08-01-2006
5   Dellay, James D
Defendant   Renton Municipal   IN0137544   03-28-2013
6   Dellay, James D.
Defendant   King County District   142-17604   09-18-2014
7   Dellay, James David
Defendant   King County District   BC0150352   07-21-2008
8   Dellay, James David
Defendant   Puyallup Municipal   I00066958   08-12-2004
9   Dellay, James David
Defendant   King County District   I06364623   12-07-2010
10   Dellay, James David
Defendant   King County District   BC0150353   07-21-2008
11   Dellay, James David
Defendant   King County District   3Z0477996   05-13-2013
12   Dellay, James David
Defendant   King County District   3Z0477997   06-21-2013

Name   Court   Case Number   Judgment Record   Court Information
1   Dellay, Josh
Defendant   Tacoma Municipal   P00557302   07-28-2008
2   Dellay, Josh
Defendant   Tacoma Municipal   P00557303   07-28-2008
3   Dellay, Josh
Defendant   King County District   104-11964   07-19-2010
4   Dellay, Joshua W
 DEFENDANT    Pierce Co Superior   06-2-10047-1    Available   08-01-2006
5   Dellay, Joshua Wade
Defendant   Seattle Municipal Ct   548900   12-28-2009
6   Dellay, Joshua Wade
Defendant   Sno Co-south Div   1Z0768775   11-11-2011
7   Dellay, Joshua Wade
Defendant   Puyallup Municipal   C00054513   01-02-2007

P.S:  The information is public and already documented/screenshots and will not hidden.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:09:29 PM

I don't think nobody with brain cares about all this...what all the community here is interested asking is..what is going on?something new is coming in short time?if not,what is the cann dev and the community doing?wasn't cannabiscoin his main interest,so?..there are the information the community is interested of..come on..
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:13:25 PM

G'day Virtuoso Smiley

You are defending yourself and CannabisCoin, which you are perfectly entitled to do but I ask everyone to avoid the temptation of being drawn into a flame war.

The twins are going to keep pouring out their puerile bile regardless and I think the best thing is to simply let results prove them wrong over the coming years.

Most people know this is a long term, incremental project in a field where the rules keep changing as all levels of government try to unwind 70 years of prohibition.

The twins want to make much of side projects delayed or shelved. Do we hit barriers or find that the two rapidly evolving fields of marijuana legalization and crypto alter the validity, practicality or desirability of projects, rendering what was a good plan last week to one that needs rethinking this week? Trying to merge two such controversial fields, how could we not? That's much of the reason we switched to ex post facto announcement.

The bottom line is, if you like what we are trying to do, stick around. If you don't, if we are too slow or boring for you there are plenty of other coins. For those who wish to help rather than hinder we are assembling a promotional kit where you can introduce others to CannabisCoin and the Yes We CANN movement.

Please don't feed the trolls though, they have enough problems as it is.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:25:02 PM

I don't think nobody with brain cares about all this...what all the community here is interested asking is..what is going on?something new is coming in short time?if not,what is the cann dev and the community doing?wasn't cannabiscoin his main interest,so?..there are the information the community is interested of..come on..

Hi ciccas4, for coin-related update see my earlier post. I haven't heard from anyone particularly wedded to the older libraries yet but I'll leave the question on the table for a couple of weeks to give everyone a chance to make their case. As for the community everyone has a chance to get involved in promoting CannabisCoin and we are working on the promotions kit to that end.

YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 01:24:09 AM

A few notable events for CannabisCoin!

A MILLION blocks! Yes, the blockchain is now over a million blocks long and running strong!

While that is a tribute to the rock-solid stability of the code it does raise a couple of issues:

Firstly it is leading to longer scan times for the wallet, which some people in this world of rush and hurry find too tedious. Look for a two-stage update of the wallets.
 Shortly we will release a minor optional update to refresh the wallet checkpoints. This will speed up wallet starts.
 A new bootstrap file will be issued shortly too.
 We are also looking at bringing the core up to 0.11 from the current 0.8.

With regard to the planned major wallet update, anyone with strong feelings of why the code should not be based on later libraries (currently boost147-149, db4 and using Qt4) should contact Barry Code directly by emailing b4zz4.code@yahoo.com stating why. CannabisCoinj will be brought up to core 0.13.1 and the Android wallet probably to match bitcoin wallet 4.4ish.

CannabisCoin Promotion Kit: Work continues on the downloadable pamphlets for advocates to use when approaching your local dispensaries/merchants to offer them the opportunity to join the Yes We CANN movement.
 To access the material see https://github.com/cannabiscoindev/CannabisCoin-Media/tree/master/Brochures When finished we'll add a suggested approach guide to help you when you approach people to promote CANN.
 Also in the documents realm our favorite Polish merchant has already provided a translation of one of the pamphlets. That will be added too.

I hear other promotional efforts are flying in too. I'm looking forward - and possibly upward to see what's cooking there.

As always, remember to share a smile with someone new today Cheesy

YES WE CANN!

Yes thanks B4zz4!  We also have supporters who will produce more promotional videos for CANN as well.

YES WE CANN!

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:19:01 AM

Sweet Cheesy Joshua and Jameson-James D. Dalton at least CANN has it's very uniquely own show & drama

Soon to be found on Coffeyville graveyards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalton_Gang
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:57:01 AM

great to see CANN tread unlocked Wink
but avoid the drama it is wasted keystrokes to deal with whatever spam account jamesdellay throws at you, just ignore the FUD and stick with the CANN project.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:35:19 AM

A few notable events for CannabisCoin!

A MILLION blocks! Yes, the blockchain is now over a million blocks long and running strong!

While that is a tribute to the rock-solid stability of the code it does raise a couple of issues:

Firstly it is leading to longer scan times for the wallet, which some people in this world of rush and hurry find too tedious. Look for a two-stage update of the wallets.
 Shortly we will release a minor optional update to refresh the wallet checkpoints. This will speed up wallet starts.
 A new bootstrap file will be issued shortly too.
 We are also looking at bringing the core up to 0.11 from the current 0.8.

With regard to the planned major wallet update, anyone with strong feelings of why the code should not be based on later libraries (currently boost147-149, db4 and using Qt4) should contact Barry Code directly by emailing b4zz4.code@yahoo.com stating why. CannabisCoinj will be brought up to core 0.13.1 and the Android wallet probably to match bitcoin wallet 4.4ish.

CannabisCoin Promotion Kit: Work continues on the downloadable pamphlets for advocates to use when approaching your local dispensaries/merchants to offer them the opportunity to join the Yes We CANN movement.
 To access the material see https://github.com/cannabiscoindev/CannabisCoin-Media/tree/master/Brochures When finished we'll add a suggested approach guide to help you when you approach people to promote CANN.
 Also in the documents realm our favorite Polish merchant has already provided a translation of one of the pamphlets. That will be added too.

I hear other promotional efforts are flying in too. I'm looking forward - and possibly upward to see what's cooking there.

As always, remember to share a smile with someone new today Cheesy

YES WE CANN!

1 million!!!!! I wait for legalization and celebrate with CANN
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:37:15 AM

Sorry everyone, about the frequent reposting of every slur the twins can think of.

We could play whackamole with them but I suspect that is some of their gratification. Quite what their motive is I do not know although I can guess it has something to do with another coin.

The bottom line and something they can't seem to come to grips with, is that no one is being asked to fund CannabisCoin or its associated projects. If you are concerned about what we are trying to achieve and/or how we are going about it then by all means move to another coin. We'll still be with the project if and when you return.

James and Joshua are what they are and apparently facts and reality hold little interest for them.

We'll sweep the board from time to time but please, don't waste your time arguing with them. You know what they say about people dragging you down to their level and then beating you with experience Wink They seem to have taken their inspiration from the monkey-wrenching manual and they can fabricate slurs far faster than you can reference the facts.

We'll just let results argue for us.

Have a great day everyone and remember, share a smile with someone new today Cheesy

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:58:06 AM

Sorry everyone, about the frequent reposting of every slur the twins can think of.

We could play whackamole with them but I suspect that is some of their gratification. Quite what their motive is I do not know although I can guess it has something to do with another coin.

The bottom line and something they can't seem to come to grips with, is that no one is being asked to fund CannabisCoin or its associated projects. If you are concerned about what we are trying to achieve and/or how we are going about it then by all means move to another coin. We'll still be with the project if and when you return.

James and Joshua are what they are and apparently facts and reality hold little interest for them.

We'll sweep the board from time to time but please, don't waste your time arguing with them. You know what they say about people dragging you down to their level and then beating you with experience Wink They seem to have taken their inspiration from the monkey-wrenching manual and they can fabricate slurs far faster than you can reference the facts.

Have a great day everyone and remember, share a smile with someone new today Cheesy

My ignore button is mightier than their fabrications.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:34:23 AM

My ignore button is mightier than their fabrications.

I have read their posts and know the long history of this and cannot really judge the information. What I do trust is the experience levels of bitcointalk members. I never trust newbie accounts and only take full + hero + legendary members seriously. Next to this, no news sources seem to report on their story whilst if true, it would be juicy.

I'm happy the  thread is open again Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:55:46 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 12:12:10 PM by Virtuoso

Nobody will work with CCN CREW called The pedophiles twins

Now the World see how sick child abusers are...
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:13:07 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 12:51:00 PM by B4zz4

Text removed by poster.

While retaliation is a natural human response I am asking that people here not do so. Even though these kids are apparently living their lives very poorly they are the only lives they have. Please don't make them any worse than they must already be.

There are sufficient ways to make our disapproval known without resorting to their tactics. Fighting fire with fire generates a great deal of heat. How about we try water instead and just cool it Wink

Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:16:45 PM

While retaliation is a natural human response I am asking that people here not do so. Even though these kids are apparently living their lives very poorly they are the only lives they have. Please don't make them any worse than they must already be.

There are sufficient ways to make our disapproval known without resorting to their tactics. Fighting fire with fire generates a great deal of heat. How about we try water instead and just cool it Wink

You are right B4zz4 maybe that would be to much...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:16:57 PM

"Fighting fire with fire generates a great deal of heat. How about we try water instead and just cool it"
+bump

cool indeed Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:12:14 PM

You are right B4zz4 maybe that would be to much...

Water from one side make steam. fire can blow out fire

CCN scamcoin play with big fire .  if keep it up they burn from CANN community
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:49:45 PM

Is this a take-over?
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:58:03 PM

Is this a take-over?

No, this thread is being spammed by a competitor coin dev of CCN (Cannacoin) using a script.  The communities of CANN (CannabisCoin) MARYJ (MaryjaneCoin) POT (Potcoin) THC (hempcoin) DOPE (dopecoin), etc are just expressing their hatred for wasteful nonsense that should just be ignored or dropped so forward progression of Marijuana related coins can happen.

-YESWECANN

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:02:46 PM

Could somebody stop that bullshit from this imposter ? Its going for weeks now...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:45:47 PM

Could somebody stop that bullshit from this imposter ? Its going for weeks now...

Best thing to do is use the ignore button. It's impossible to reason with morons, or stop a thunderstorm. Though I tend to like the moron explanation.

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: