Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304037 times)
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:14:14 PM

Guys, don't forget that when FC came out with the first ASICs (the first to mine bitcoin at all) his company quickly became worth over $100 million.  Now unless he lost it all (which in this world, isn't unheard of) it doesn't make sense that he would try to run off with $1mil worth of coin.

Totally agree... something is wrong here...

I think there were better times for running away with a lot more money, but this might not have been planned, for some reason he might had to get away now...
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:15:06 PM

Guys, don't forget that when FC came out with the first ASICs (the first to mine bitcoin at all) his company quickly became worth over $100 million.  Now unless he lost it all (which in this world, isn't unheard of) it doesn't make sense that he would try to run off with $1mil worth of coin.

Totally agree... something is wrong here...

And therefore, it would be normal to contect his contractual partners. Hm, hold on: They don't know him, and we don't know who they are...
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:24:25 PM

Does not matter anymore what exactly happened. The money is gone. Again.
That's enough with the scams. I never again invest in bitcoins.
JasherEnoch

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:31:50 PM

And we are no closer to finding any REAL info than yesterday.
delightcoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:46:21 PM

I don't accept failure so easily! The only guys here with the balls to fight and don't give up is Airwolf and those who help him. That's why i will join them and hunt this Friedcat so he can be really fried in prison like this:

http://www.coindesk.com/police-arrest-mycoin-bitcoin-exchange

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

I don't accept failure so easily! The only guys here with the balls to fight and don't give up is Airwolf and those who help him. That's why i will join them and hunt this Friedcat so he can be really fried in prison like this:

We'll talk again when this happened 5 times.
(Yes, I've learned the hard way.)
And I never got money back.

Do you really think somebody can accomplish anything in CHINA? No one can be so naive.

Bitcoins are lost forever. No chargeback. No refunds. No insurance. Accept it and live on.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:59:01 PM

... No one can be so naive.

You must be new here.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:14:58 PM

+1

good ponzi scheme and did work. bastards!

Whatever happened, AM wasnt a ponzi. They already paid out ~6x more to investors than they collected from them. Thats by definition completely impossible for a ponzi and a very rare, if not unique occurrence in the whole of bitcoin history. Try naming two other companies that even paid out 100% of their IPO in divs, let alone ~600%.

Now its possible its a legit operation that turned in to a scam, but many things dont make much sense to me if that were the case. To name just one, AM could have collected a shitload more money by pretending to have finished BE3000 which everyone was expecting, and collecting sales and cloudmining sales based on that.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:46:19 PM

Probably they did not have bad intentions however at some stage they decided to downplay the whole situation. What is really worrying is that basically there is no proper communication on the part of asicminer.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:49:41 PM

We'll talk again when this happened 5 times.
(Yes, I've learned the hard way.)
And I never got money back.

Do you really think somebody can accomplish anything in CHINA? No one can be so naive.

Bitcoins are lost forever. No chargeback. No refunds. No insurance. Accept it and live on.

Such attitude is destined to lose.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:49:53 PM

+1

good ponzi scheme and did work. bastards!

Whatever happened, AM wasnt a ponzi. They already paid out ~6x more to investors than they collected from them. Thats by definition completely impossible for a ponzi and a very rare, if not unique occurrence in the whole of bitcoin history. Try naming two other companies that even paid out 100% of their IPO in divs, let alone ~600%.

Now its possible its a legit operation that turned in to a scam, but many things dont make much sense to me if that were the case. To name just one, AM could have collected a shitload more money by pretending to have finished BE3000 which everyone was expecting, and collecting sales and cloudmining sales based on that.

Reasoning is sound, but is also predicated on you having enough info, which, in Bitcoinland, is never the case.
Relatively intelligent folks make much better victims than average Joes. Because, unlike average Joe (who doesn't think much of himself so relies on horse sense), the "smarter" marks assume they would out-think/reason/smart the scammers.  Most scams actually build on that misconception.

Outsmarting almost never works--scammers don't even need to be clever to ply their trade--there are cookbooks.

As I said tho, this probably didn't start out as a scam.  But it was structured in a way making it almost certain to end up as one.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:19:19 PM

NLC, not sure hat you did to piss me off, just came home to find this.....

NotLambchop

Trust: -1: -1 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Unignore

Re: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract
Today at 08:49:53 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

maybe it just the level of spam got to me, add something new and constructive instead of being repetitive and boring..... i've seen MSN messenger spam bots more original than your last months work
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:43:01 PM

maybe it just the level of spam got to me...

Nah, it's 'coz ur an angry fagit Cheesy
JasherEnoch

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:32:57 PM

Does anybody have any REAL factual info on here? I'm getting tired of seeing you guys in a pissing contest and ragging on each other. We need to find out some solid factual info about FC, AmHash...and any other parties. It has been all week and we are no closer than where we were last Saturday or Sunday. Are there even any REAL people in China hunting these guys down, or is all of this just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:36:28 PM

...just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?

Bingo.  Welcome to Bitcoin, grab some Cheetos & Mountain Dew.
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:02:57 AM

Does anybody have any REAL factual info on here? I'm getting tired of seeing you guys in a pissing contest and ragging on each other. We need to find out some solid factual info about FC, AmHash...and any other parties. It has been all week and we are no closer than where we were last Saturday or Sunday. Are there even any REAL people in China hunting these guys down, or is all of this just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?
I and many investors in China are hunting FC right now. And I don't think FC is a scammer, I really think that he's kidnapped, seriously!
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:04:27 AM

yeah gox also.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
mr_e

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:06:21 AM

I and many investors in China are hunting FC right now. And I don't think FC is a scammer, I really think that he's kidnapped, seriously!

What about this David at Asicminers, is he not FC boss, has anyone spoken to David, can`t believe only 1 person FC has access to wallet, what if FC was knocked over going work, or had a heart attack, thought Asicminer were smarter than this than.

Come on Alex / Rockie / Amhash team tell us what you are doing to fix this?

See Hong Kong exchange owners been arrested from defrauding their customers.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:56:13 AM

This is, in my opinion, something that's in many minds. Equipment which disappears, FC who disappears.

On the other hand there are some players who are so crazyly silent and not communicating...

The question is who was dealing with them. Too many rumours, too few facts.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:45:32 PM

What about this David at Asicminers, is he not FC boss, has anyone spoken to David, can`t believe only 1 person FC has access to wallet, what if FC was knocked over going work, or had a heart attack, thought Asicminer were smarter than this than.

Come on Alex / Rockie / Amhash team tell us what you are doing to fix this?

See Hong Kong exchange owners been arrested from defrauding their customers.

Please. Do some research on the HK case before making any assumptions.
In the HK MyCoin scam, there were no actual bitcoins involved at all. It was just a complex ponzi scheme, with no actual bitcoins involved.
Also, please don't mix Hong Kong with China.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: