Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304039 times)
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:53:18 PM

Does not matter anymore what exactly happened. The money is gone. Again.
That's enough with the scams. I never again invest in bitcoins.

And we are no closer to finding any REAL info than yesterday.

Does anybody have any REAL factual info on here? I'm getting tired of seeing you guys in a pissing contest and ragging on each other. We need to find out some solid factual info about FC, AmHash...and any other parties. It has been all week and we are no closer than where we were last Saturday or Sunday. Are there even any REAL people in China hunting these guys down, or is all of this just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?
I and many investors in China are hunting FC right now. And I don't think FC is a scammer, I really think that he's kidnapped, seriously!

I wonder how true this kidnapping  is or if he went into hiding
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:30:20 PM

Does anybody have any REAL factual info on here? I'm getting tired of seeing you guys in a pissing contest and ragging on each other. We need to find out some solid factual info about FC, AmHash...and any other parties. It has been all week and we are no closer than where we were last Saturday or Sunday. Are there even any REAL people in China hunting these guys down, or is all of this just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?
I and many investors in China are hunting FC right now. And I don't think FC is a scammer, I really think that he's kidnapped, seriously!

What about this David at Asicminers, is he not FC boss, has anyone spoken to David, can`t believe only 1 person FC has access to wallet, what if FC was knocked over going work, or had a heart attack, thought Asicminer were smarter than this than.

Come on Alex / Rockie / Amhash team tell us what you are doing to fix this?

See Hong Kong exchange owners been arrested from defrauding their customers.

More and more this is beginning to look like a very elaborate PONZI

The easiest way that the miner could have dissipated is that they never existed, or worse, they were never functional, just old little boxes for the pictures.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
delightcoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:33:33 PM

If you really think he is kidnapped, why aren't you calling the police and list him as missing? You are living in China and you are P.R.C. Citizen right? You can call the cops and they can help you. Airwolf has found his real identity. Use it and communicate with the police! You can do that as a citizen, we don't. We are from other countries...

Quote from: JasherEnoch link=topic=the833704.msg10682768#msg10682768 date=1425666710

AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:45:02 PM

If you really think he is kidnapped, why aren't you calling the police and list him as missing? You are living in China and you are P.R.C. Citizen right? You can call the cops and they can help you. Airwolf has found his real identity. Use it and communicate with the police! You can do that as a citizen, we don't. We are from other countries...

Quote from: JasherEnoch link=topic=the833704.msg10682768#msg10682768 date=1425666710

And i now have a better picture of him:

Xinyu Jiang a.k.a FRIEDCAT

delightcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:01:24 PM

Isn't it clear what has to be done than?

BtcLtcNmc you have to call the P.R.C. Police Force now. We have all the info we need now to list him as missing.

http://www.touyoubang.com/file/VotingUsers/25.jpg
l3sny

Activity: 859

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:04:19 PM

Good! We should establish where he lives and ask the police for assistance. I am sure he is kept in isolation against his will.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:11:27 PM

If you really think he is kidnapped, why aren't you calling the police and list him as missing?
What makes you think that hasn't already happened?

Airwolf has found his real identity.
Don't be silly - BLN has known friedcat's identity for a looooooooong time.  He even posted it Feb 17th:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg10487446#msg10487446

Welcome to March 1st: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg10616730#msg10616730

primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:30:14 PM

yeah quick sex change to stay off the radar. China will never stop to amaze me....

Where did u get this name Xinyu Jiang ? Searching Google with this name is returning the following pics...

BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:34:33 PM

I heard that FC's mother had already called police! I'm just an investor, I don't even know him personally, unless I claim that FC is a scammer and took my money but it's not the fact.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:36:35 PM

This one also bears that name

http://curent.utk.edu/people/partner-students/xinyu-jiang

I don't understand chinese name conventions

AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:40:46 PM

I heard that FC's mother had already called police! I'm just an investor, I don't even know him personally, unless I claim that FC is a scammer and took my money but it's not the fact.

Ok, as per simple logic: You heard from someone that FC mother's (an old catwoman perhaps) has called the police, therefore, from the person you heard that rumor you may be able to ascertain the mother's name and address and maybe go there or call to ask for his real name, with that, we can confirm a lot data on him.

Can you?

Now if yo are an investor, it looks to me that the people you invested with has blamed FC for their failure to return your money to you, ergo, they are accusing FC for taking your money from you, am i right?

delightcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:44:07 PM

From where did you hear about his mother calling police?

We know that you are an investor, but you are one of the few now, that can give us valuable info.

Do you know some source, like his mother, who can lead us to news about the police reports(if an investigation has been started)? Or at least, could you put us in contact with the local P.R.C. Police about the last situation and findings?

AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:44:51 PM

BtcLtcMnc, can you please make sense of this:

一个关于程序时间性质的验证框架
引用本文:   蒋信予,郭宇,陈意云.一个关于程序时间性质的验证框架[J].计算机应用与软件,2010,27(5):6-8,82.
作者姓名:   蒋信予  郭宇  陈意云
作者单位:   1. 中国科学技术大学计算机科学与技术系,安徽,合肥,230026
2. 中国科学技术大学苏州研究院软件安全实验室,江苏,苏州,215123
基金项目:   国家自然科学基金项目(60673126,90718026)
摘    要:   运行时间是计算机程序的重要性质之一。对于运行时间而言,常用的时间复杂度分析技术基于的是抽象的算法,并非实际程序。而对于实际程序,大多数程序验证技术则不适合验证运行时间。提出一个运行时间的验证框架以解决这个问题,该框架适用于实际代码,而同时和复杂度分析一样,具有编程语言无关性。在对运行时间的性质要求较高的场合下,可以用于提高软件的可靠性。

关 键 词:   运行时间  程序验证  高可信软件

BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:45:28 PM

This one also bears that name

http://curent.utk.edu/people/partner-students/xinyu-jiang

I don't understand chinese name conventions
This is not him, the first one is!
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:47:30 PM

I know, i just wanted to show that in chinese the naming conventions that we apply in the western world seem to be different, am i right?

BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:53:37 PM

Ok, as per simple logic: You heard from someone that FC mother's (an old catwoman perhaps) has called the police, therefore, from the person you heard that rumor you may be able to ascertain the mother's name and address and maybe go there or call to ask for his real name, with that, we can confirm a lot data on him.

Can you?

Now if yo are an investor, it looks to me that the people you invested with has blamed FC for their failure to return your money to you, ergo, they are accusing FC for taking your money from you, am i right?
This is just second hand info, my source doesn't know her address or any other thing. I have no evidence to claim that he's a scammer, but I can tell you that some
chinese investors are really talking about calling police together, I mean collective action.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:55:35 PM

From where did you hear about his mother calling police?

We know that you are an investor, but you are one of the few now, that can give us valuable info.

Do you know some source, like his mother, who can lead us to news about the police reports(if an investigation has been started)? Or at least, could you put us in contact with the local P.R.C. Police about the last situation and findings?

Yes because its a good idea to disclose details on a investigation on a public internet forum full of unknowns..... *face palm*
delightcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:57:25 PM

Do these Chinese investors can speak English? And are they following this forum? If so, could we contact them and open a new thread to be informed about the latest news?

Can you?

This is just second hand info, my source doesn't know her address or any other thing. I have no evidence to claim that he's a scammer, but I can tell you that some
chinese investors are really talking about calling police together, I mean collective action.
BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:01:00 PM

BtcLtcMnc, can you please make sense of this:

一个关于程序时间性质的验证框架
引用本文:   蒋信予,郭宇,陈意云.一个关于程序时间性质的验证框架[J].计算机应用与软件,2010,27(5):6-8,82.
作者姓名:   蒋信予  郭宇  陈意云
作者单位:   1. 中国科学技术大学计算机科学与技术系,安徽,合肥,230026
2. 中国科学技术大学苏州研究院软件安全实验室,江苏,苏州,215123
基金项目:   国家自然科学基金项目(60673126,90718026)
摘    要:   运行时间是计算机程序的重要性质之一。对于运行时间而言,常用的时间复杂度分析技术基于的是抽象的算法,并非实际程序。而对于实际程序,大多数程序验证技术则不适合验证运行时间。提出一个运行时间的验证框架以解决这个问题,该框架适用于实际代码,而同时和复杂度分析一样,具有编程语言无关性。在对运行时间的性质要求较高的场合下,可以用于提高软件的可靠性。

关 键 词:   运行时间  程序验证  高可信软件
This is professional stuff, I can't translate it but I know this "计算机应用与软件" is a periodical's name means "computer application and software".
This is an article of FC and his classmate and professor.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:02:56 PM

Can you?

Can you ask the source's source?, and so on?

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: