Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304037 times)
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:05:43 PM

Do these Chinese investors can speak English? And are they following this forum? If so, could we contact them and open a new thread to be informed about the latest news?

If you really think he is kidnapped, why aren't you calling the police and list him as missing? You are living in China and you are P.R.C. Citizen right? You can call the cops and they can help you. Airwolf has found his real identity. Use it and communicate with the police! You can do that as a citizen, we don't. We are from other countries...

Quote from: JasherEnoch link=topic=the833704.msg10682768#msg10682768 date=1425666710
Does not matter anymore what exactly happened. The money is gone. Again.
That's enough with the scams. I never again invest in bitcoins.

And we are no closer to finding any REAL info than yesterday.

Does anybody have any REAL factual info on here? I'm getting tired of seeing you guys in a pissing contest and ragging on each other. We need to find out some solid factual info about FC, AmHash...and any other parties. It has been all week and we are no closer than where we were last Saturday or Sunday. Are there even any REAL people in China hunting these guys down, or is all of this just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?
I and many investors in China are hunting FC right now. And I don't think FC is a scammer, I really think that he's kidnapped, seriously!
I heard that FC's mother had already called police! I'm just an investor, I don't even know him personally, unless I claim that FC is a scammer and took my money but it's not the fact.

Ok, as per simple logic: You heard from someone that FC mother's (an old catwoman perhaps) has called the police, therefore, from the person you heard that rumor you may be able to ascertain the mother's name and address and maybe go there or call to ask for his real name, with that, we can confirm a lot data on him.

Can you?

Now if yo are an investor, it looks to me that the people you invested with has blamed FC for their failure to return your money to you, ergo, they are accusing FC for taking your money from you, am i right?
This is just second hand info, my source doesn't know her address or any other thing. I have no evidence to claim that he's a scammer, but I can tell you that some
chinese investors are really talking about calling police together, I mean collective action.
I don't know them.I've just known that from the internet. But most chinese can't speak english and they can't even reach this forum because of the "Great FireWall".
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:10:25 PM

I don't know them.I've just known that from the internet. But most chinese can't speak english and they can't even reach this forum because of the "Great FireWall".
BLN, you are being extremely helpful, thank you!
BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:13:15 PM

If you really think he is kidnapped, why aren't you calling the police and list him as missing? You are living in China and you are P.R.C. Citizen right? You can call the cops and they can help you. Airwolf has found his real identity. Use it and communicate with the police! You can do that as a citizen, we don't. We are from other countries...

Quote from: JasherEnoch link=topic=the833704.msg10682768#msg10682768 date=1425666710

Does anybody have any REAL factual info on here? I'm getting tired of seeing you guys in a pissing contest and ragging on each other. We need to find out some solid factual info about FC, AmHash...and any other parties. It has been all week and we are no closer than where we were last Saturday or Sunday. Are there even any REAL people in China hunting these guys down, or is all of this just a bunch of blah, blah, blah?
I and many investors in China are hunting FC right now. And I don't think FC is a scammer, I really think that he's kidnapped, seriously!
I heard that FC's mother had already called police! I'm just an investor, I don't even know him personally, unless I claim that FC is a scammer and took my money but it's not the fact.

Ok, as per simple logic: You heard from someone that FC mother's (an old catwoman perhaps) has called the police, therefore, from the person you heard that rumor you may be able to ascertain the mother's name and address and maybe go there or call to ask for his real name, with that, we can confirm a lot data on him.

Can you?

Now if yo are an investor, it looks to me that the people you invested with has blamed FC for their failure to return your money to you, ergo, they are accusing FC for taking your money from you, am i right?
This is just second hand info, my source doesn't know her address or any other thing. I have no evidence to claim that he's a scammer, but I can tell you that some
chinese investors are really talking about calling police together, I mean collective action.

Can you ask the source's source?, and so on?
Even my source willing to ask, he/she should't tell me and I will not tell you because of privacy! It maybe illegal to disclose her name and add.
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:15:05 PM

]Even my source willing to ask, he/she should't tell me and I will not tell you because of privacy! It maybe illegal to disclose her name and add.

Yeah i don't thin sharing a possible missing persons mothers address over the internet with strangers would be such a good idea......
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

Yes because its a good idea to disclose details on a investigation on a public internet forum full of unknowns..... *face palm*

Ino rite?
If my kid was kidnapped, I'd totally not share name/photos.  That's, like, as irresponsible as, shit, idunno, missing posters and pics on milk cartons ffs.
This sort of thing must be totally hush hush, because the kidnappers don't really know who it is they kidnapped, and if they did...
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:35:07 PM

Yes because its a good idea to disclose details on a investigation on a public internet forum full of unknowns..... *face palm*

Ino rite?
If my kid was kidnapped, I'd totally not share name/photos.  That's, like, as irresponsible as, shit, idunno, missing posters and pics on milk cartons ffs.
This sort of thing must be totally hush hush, because the kidnappers don't really know who it is they kidnapped, and if they did...

....... I was talking about releasing updates from the hopefully ongoing police investigation. Photos of FC are already public and heave been since last year...... WTF i thought i had you on ignore, what did i smoke yesterday  Huh
JasherEnoch

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:42:05 PM

BLN, you are being extremely helpful, thank you!

Maybe there is a very slim chance....a very small light at the end of the tunnel. If it's not an oncoming train that is. But it does sound like a little progress.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:43:24 PM

... I was talking about releasing updates from the hopefully ongoing police investigation. Photos of FC are already public and heave been since last year...... WTF i thought i had you on ignore, what did i smoke yesterday  Huh

Since you appear to still be nursing the fantasy that Anon was kidnapped, I'm pretty certain 100% sure you're not smart enough to work the ignore button.
Because that's hard.
Re. photos/public:  Duh.  I'm the one who posted them.  Held by the kidnapping Mongolian pirates, to boot!

Pirates!  They've got no scruples! Angry

Can someone confirm again this is friedcat?
Also, any infos on Mongolian Pirates yet?
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:48:10 PM

Can you?

Even my source willing to ask, he/she should't tell me and I will not tell you because of privacy! It maybe illegal to disclose her name and add.

Actually, there could be a way to find out just that...

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:53:09 PM

Since you appear to still be nursing the fantasy that Anon was kidnapped

I am just staying tuned for updates, nor a believer or disbeliever at this point..... the story tells like something out of a bad film plot but hey you never know   Wink Just waiting for developments which ever way it goes, scam or catnapping.......
delightcoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:32:46 PM

If the "Great Firewall" hindering those investors from seeing this forum, how come they have shares from Amhash1? And how can you see this forum, you are also from China?

Can you?

asun023

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:44:38 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 05:04:12 PM by asun023

Breaking news, rock xie disclosed the details of amhash just a moment ago, click the following link of bikeji, getting the detailed information including the emails between rock xie and FC (rock xie apologize only Chinese version available in a hurry).

https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228#reply1
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:50:57 PM

update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team
Holy shit, I go inactive for a couple of weeks, and once I come back I find myself this post o.O
Is this real? Huh
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:52:47 PM

Breaking news, rock xie disclosed the details of amhash just a moment ago, click the link of bikeji

https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228#reply1

download the pdf, getting the details including the emails between rock xie and CF in Chinese.

Can we get a translation for us non Chinese speakers?
l3sny

Activity: 859

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:53:36 PM

Very nice but what does it prove? What does it say?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
mr_e

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:00:19 PM

Rockxie can you tell us yourself what this pdf is about for us english speaker?
l3sny

Activity: 859

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:03:27 PM

Or just get us the number to your lawyer

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:18:37 PM

WE need to translate this ASAP:

https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
BtcLtcNmc

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:27:20 PM

I think the key point of this pdf is that Asicminer (at this point, it's actually David Fan I guess, as FC is still missing) denied their responsibility of
amhash! So Rockxie disclose all the emails between Rockminer and FC to prove that AM (David Fan) is lying! But I think maybe David didn't know
the mails between them?
mr_e

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:27:51 PM

Who is Cat at Bitquan?
These emails might be about BTC been transferred for payments of Amhash1 dividends though need somebody who can read chinese to confirm this.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: