Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
btcbot

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:15:42 AM

Got an email from Havelock with promise to pay more since they have found more btc.  Great news!

I got no such email, although I was invested and I got info about first payment. Maybe you misunderstood something Smiley Can you elaborate on those ''Great news!" Huh

Unbelievable!! I just received first "dividend" from AMHASHCL right to my havelock account (0.00006000BTC/unit) This is the first time I was compensated ever - I was scammed by minershare.net/pbmining.com/hashie.co... so I wasn't expecting that this liquidation fund is real. I feel so stupid now that I believed in cloud mining in general but at same time somehow happy that I didn't recommend this form of mining to my friends/family - I was aware of the risk. I didn't expect that more than half of Bitcoins I ever mined myself will be gone forever though. I'm smarter now - we learn by mistake. Do you guys still believe that some of current cloud mining services will be here 1-2 years from now and won't be "replaced" by new ponzis? Just curious..

I think Hashnest will definitely be there, or there be none... Bit-x looks promising too, they are number two on the list that be here in 1-2 years Wink

Just hope to get this email today:

The swap from AMHASH to AMHASHCL was closed at 24:00, Feb 20 (Havelock Time).

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

AMHASH contract holders can still request swapping until April 30. However we will postpone the manual processing to May 1.

We will increase the payout for AMHashLC by 50% due to the unexpected payment from Friedcat.

Thank you for investing with Havelock Investments!
https://www.havelockinvestments.com

Don't tip me... tip the Riseup folks who protect activists around the world.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:44:51 AM

My transfer from Amhash to Havelock never came!!!!!  And never got an answer from Rockminers Sad What should i do???
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:37:58 PM

Unbelievable!! I just received first "dividend" from AMHASHCL right to my havelock account (0.00006000BTC/unit) This is the first time I was compensated ever - I was scammed by minershare.net/pbmining.com/hashie.co... so I wasn't expecting that this liquidation fund is real. I feel so stupid now that I believed in cloud mining in general but at same time somehow happy that I didn't recommend this form of mining to my friends/family - I was aware of the risk. I didn't expect that more than half of Bitcoins I ever mined myself will be gone forever though. I'm smarter now - we learn by mistake. Do you guys still believe that some of current cloud mining services will be here 1-2 years from now and won't be "replaced" by new ponzis? Just curious..

Yeah well at this point everything seems to be possible. With ASICMiner failing I actually lost any hope and trust remaining in Bitcoin-denominated securities. I think it's good that they're paying back quite an amount of the investments, but if even AM fails, well there's no hope left.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:45:43 PM

And in the web from AmHash it is not possible to login anymore Sad well half of my hashrate is out, at least will get paid something for the other 50% (Btw yesterday i recieve also the 1st dividend)
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:01:25 PM

Hi,

all my Hashrate is now at HV. I didn't convert it, is there a chance for the original amhash to recover ?

Or better swap ?

Regards
Stefan
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:19:33 PM

Hi,

all my Hashrate is now at HV. I didn't convert it, is there a chance for the original amhash to recover ?

Or better swap ?

Regards
Stefan

They left the window open, for the swap until 30 of april, so you can swap to amhashlc and enter in the rembursment program....

flyingplows

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:35:38 PM

Anyone heard anything what will happen with our balance on amhash.com? And that info about unexpected money from FC is just a joke right? I got no such email...

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:59:06 PM

Anyone heard anything what will happen with our balance on amhash.com? And that info about unexpected money from FC is just a joke right? I got no such email...

I hope that Havelock will give us the remainder of the balance once they found Friedcat.  Don't you hope of the same scenario?

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:50:10 PM

i am the only one who see here
http://news.zeushash.com/news/43

the disappeared amhash1 mining farm gear?

wasnt the talking about friedcat gone create a farm in northern china mongolia area?

and now a new mining company starts with Farm in Wuyuan, Inner Mongolia, China............

just instead of mining for people who already paid

the hashrate is sold again via zeus?

i have no facts but i add pieces together and they would fit pretty good together....

i i would be AM i would have a closer look at this new HalleyChina company and if its not my own gear that is working in their farm

WOW  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  i am a bit behind on my reads on this posts as i was away on vacation and sick also but i must say this is a good finds i had not even heard anything about this. Good find once again to bad its bad news

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:12:50 PM

Hi,

Or better swap ?

Regards
Stefan

They left the window open, for the swap until 30 of april, so you can swap to amhashlc and enter in the rembursment program....

Yes I know , but what is the right decission? Keep and hope vor get what is available.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 06:26:57 PM

However, getting the AMHashLC relinquishes your rights for compensation if this shitstorm ever gets fixed. You lose all your rights to get back what you deserve.

ehhh not really you do not loose the slim theoretical chance of legal actions if you accept the liquidation fund compensation.

BTW everything went so silent, have majority of small investors accepted compensation?

will we see more movement here when the expected pay off date has passed?

i am not entirely sure as to who has accepted any kind of settlement or what is going on, i did notice like you said went kind of quiet so either they just moved on or got compensated and told to keep quiet about any settlements  Huh

l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:47:35 PM

of course not all the customers have accepted the offer. Just wondering if then the remainder would be distributed to those who did...

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:01:30 PM

... I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, .....

-facepalm images-

I believe what I believe. There's no need to be offensive about it.

Is it this bad in here? Grin Looks like more facepalms than in any other failed company... But you at least get something back as I understand. I hope all those facepalms won't proliferate to other cloudming companies. Not so much left nowadays... legit ones I mean... or ''legit'' ones rather...

If I held a really big sum in shares, I guess I'd go and transfer them. Especially if I was all-in AMHASH or something. I believe the chances of AM pulling through are rather slim at this moment, unfortunately Sad

Well lets hope you are wrong and something good does happen as i might not be a big or even mid size fish but i hate loosing out on any amount of bitcoin to be honest lol

flyingplows

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:10:56 PM

... I think there's more chance of getting my money back if friedcat appears, .....

-facepalm images-

I believe what I believe. There's no need to be offensive about it.

Is it this bad in here? Grin Looks like more facepalms than in any other failed company... But you at least get something back as I understand. I hope all those facepalms won't proliferate to other cloudming companies. Not so much left nowadays... legit ones I mean... or ''legit'' ones rather...

If I held a really big sum in shares, I guess I'd go and transfer them. Especially if I was all-in AMHASH or something. I believe the chances of AM pulling through are rather slim at this moment, unfortunately Sad

Well lets hope you are wrong and something good does happen as i might not be a big or even mid size fish but i hate loosing out on any amount of bitcoin to be honest lol

Dude, the talk was whether to accept AMHASHCL or not. If you will not accept AMHASHCL most likely you will get nothing at all, better take it while you still can.., and no, AM is not pulling through, it is too late for... everything...

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:25:10 PM

belive it when ur withdraw works

mine is still pending

so until yet its just numbers on a website and no real refund....

confirmed successful withdrawal

nice and congrats on being able to get money out, now lets hope we see more of this good news stories  Smiley

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:03:09 PM

Hi,

Or better swap ?

Regards
Stefan

Yes I know , but what is the right decission? Keep and hope vor get what is available.

Good question... hard answer.... I've invested less than 1 btc in this situation, so for me is better to recover something, my loss will be near 0.4 btc... i can survive....

It depends on what you risked and if you like gambling, if you have a small ammount it's better to accept the deal, if you have a big ammount, take a lawyer..... or contact other big investor to make a group and try to fight against this situation.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:13:02 PM

Hi,

Or better swap ?

Regards
Stefan

Good question... hard answer.... I've invested less than 1 btc in this situation, so for me is better to recover something, my loss will be near 0.4 btc... i can survive....

It depends on what you risked and if you like gambling, if you have a small ammount it's better to accept the deal, if you have a big ammount, take a lawyer..... or contact other big investor to make a group and try to fight against this situation.

I have a feeling alot of people will be taking settlement offers, i myself like you had small amount invested but i managed to get out a good portion of bitcoin so i do consider myself lucky

primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:57:35 PM

Last Dividend   ฿0.00006000 per unit on Apr 23rd

from havelock, does it mean next instalment today?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

only you seem to be posting any luck with payouts of dividends so right now you are the one providing information to us. Maybe someone else will be able to share dividend payment information with us  Huh

primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:10:37 PM

only you seem to be posting any luck with payouts of dividends so right now you are the one providing information to us. Maybe someone else will be able to share dividend payment information with us  Huh

thats what I can see on my account screen at havelock....

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: