Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:32:13 AM

@ctenc001 I couldn't find any address to send my noxt to.

NXT-U5LQ-MWGH-PFLS-5D9VY -I'll add my pledged NOXT this evening.

I plan to set up a raffle style Campaign that pays out 3- 333 NOXT prizes (~.05 BTC atm) to 3 randomly selected participants as soon as this address reaches 1000 NOXT.
If more than 1000 noxt is raised prior to the start of the campaign, then I will divide it up into as many ~.05 BTC worth of prizes as possible. All coins will be sent out, none will be withheld by me. ex. if 1100 is raised, i'll send out 3-366 NOXT prizes. If 1400 is raised, ill send out 4- 350 NOXT prizes.

The campaign will last 3 days. Beginning and ending at Midnight Pacific Time.  

I would prefer that someone else manage the campaign, as it will be a better test against my website. Someone who's never used it before will see bugs and point out confusing parts better than I can. But if no one comes forward I'll gladly run it myself =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:56:50 PM

I need to understand that it's been less than 3 weeks since the crowdfund was over?

Can you provide an example of an ico where 3 weeks after it was ended the investors did not know how much btc was raised nor how much coins were sold? (nor anything else about the progress of the project?)

Boreiv, I am trying to ask legitimate questions here, if you don't have anything wise to say please wait for someone else to answer.

btw I got nothing for my help nor for my development, I did not ask for anything neither.

@ctenc001 I couldn't find any address to send my noxt to.

The ico was ended 20 days ago, we still know nothing.

Questions for ROFO:

1: How much btc was raised in the ico stage?

2: How much btc was spend? (please provide a list of your expenses, not inducing buying noxt back).

3: How many noxt where given for burnt nobles?

4: How many noxt did you buy back *AFTER THE END OF THE ICO* and for what average price? (please reveal and confirm your poloniex trading history for maximum transparency)

5: How much noxt we have now in circulation and how much btc you have left?

6: What it the current state of this project? Can we(the investors) assume it is still going? are you on vacation? can we assume the road-map will be delivered on time? what is going on?
(http://i62.tinypic.com/142skkx.jpg)

Please everybody, don't fight with eachother and don't try to alienate eachother. This will only result in people leaving the community and stop working on this project.

It's totally understandable that these questions are asked and it is unfortunate that they are not answered yet.

But, I think we should also take the current situation into consideration. To me it appears as if Rofo is burned out and needs time off before it gets worse.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4879

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:34:48 AM

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:27:23 PM

Rofo you still alive?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:08:00 PM

Rofo you still alive?
lol, Rofo is still working hard for sure
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:57:28 AM

Things are more shady then you think.

- Jason took off after claiming he got lots of trash via pms (we never saw anything like that in public - he got support from everyone).
- He claimed many investors asked for refund after the ico was ended (We never saw even a single public request).
- He claimed many things via pms and via public posts (135btc were raised, then 60 btc were raised. 670k noxt in circulation, then he told me only 250k are in circulation).
- He also claimed somewhere in the middle he shorted 75 btc for 315$.

I call this bullshit and I don't believe a single word, there is a damn good reason jason is avoiding giving us the exact ico numbers.

I am building a timeline from all of his public and private msgs + market history so we will have something to start with (time to take action and start legal moves), if you have anything to donate drop me a pm.
(I started to collect information/text/msgs/posts/pictures about jason about 3 weeks ago, when he failed to provide exact numbers for the ico).

For all blind cheerleaders, please wake the fuck up - it will be much harder to bring Jason to justice while you provide him covering fire just because you think he is working.
It doesn't really matters what he is doing right now because he broke any possible rule of a transparent ico anyway.
If you think I am rushing things, please suggest a time frame we should wait (in your opinion) - I think we already waited for too long.

I believe Jason is not stupid and will not chose to mess with the law for ~20K$ (we can't really know that exact number), all I am saying is we have to give him a little push toward this direction (Providing a detailed document for the Australian law authorities might be a good start).
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:05:42 PM

Things are more shady then you think.

- Jason took off after claiming he got lots of trash via pms (we never saw anything like that in public - he got support from everyone).
- He claimed many investors asked for refund after the ico was ended (We never saw even a single public request).
- He claimed many things via pms and via public posts (135btc were raised, then 60 btc were raised. 670k noxt in circulation, then he told me only 250k are in circulation).
- He also claimed somewhere in the middle he shorted 75 btc for 315$.

I call this bullshit and I don't believe a single word, there is a damn good reason jason is avoiding giving us the exact ico numbers.

I am building a timeline from all of his public and private msgs + market history so we will have something to start with (time to take action and start legal moves), if you have anything to donate drop me a pm.
(I started to collect information/text/msgs/posts/pictures about jason about 3 weeks ago, when he failed to provide exact numbers for the ico).

For all blind cheerleaders, please wake the fuck up - it will be much harder to bring Jason to justice while you provide him covering fire just because you think he is working.
It doesn't really matters what he is doing right now because he broke any possible rule of a transparent ico anyway.
If you think I am rushing things, please suggest a time frame we should wait (in your opinion) - I think we already waited for too long.

I believe Jason is not stupid and will not chose to mess with the law for ~20K$ (we can't really know that exact number), all I am saying is we have to give him a little push toward this direction (Providing a detailed document for the Australian law authorities might be a good start).
yeah man i think you are right about this,
At least Rofo could have given us a update or something, i mean how much time would that take? like 5 minutes?
Thx for waking us up Pikuchato
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 01:43:55 PM

Those watching the burn address will see it has consistently risen by 50,000 amounts (the Poloniex withdrawal limits) the past week to 428,572 (42.86%), coinciding with no 'panic buys' or the previous post meaning they sat on the exchange unsold while being transferred to the burn address when I had access to a more secure PC.

The amount of NOXT distributed via burn has always been publicly visible by viewing the NOBL burn address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/address.dws?9T6fgHG3unjQB6vpWozhBdiXDbQp3P7F8M.htm. 740,000,000 = 317,142 (31.71%) NOXT at 18 sat exchange rate.

My delay in response was because I wanted something positive released related to 'investment' (for lack of better word with colored coins) with final numbers, respecting confidentiality agreements until finalized. Yes, I failed with amounts/information changing as they reflected where I believed NOXT would be thanks to both private and public talks being held at the time while sentiment changed dramatically back and forth. I have put my talks on hold instead to respond immediately since legal action is mentioned and depending on how things progress will seek advice. Any legal or partnership talks do not affect the majority of the roadmap.

My comment about hedging the position early Jan. with 25 BTC (Bitfinex 3x) was due to consistent worry and private PMs about the BTC price. It was closed days later because I don't have the stomach nor patience for trading. I wish your private view that it made me rich enough to buy all NOXT from circulation were true. Feel free to continue collecting information about my private life, most of it has been public for years.

My last post said 672k which has been reduced as I've tried to support price (as demanded by a few) consistently being pushed down as well as through what refunds I could provide. I however halted doing this when I realized it would affect my ability to deliver the roadmap, and this is where I believe much of the bitterness now stems, as if the crowd fund BTC was there to guarantee profit/remove risk so the price only rose to get sold into. This was the primary reason I took a break from the NOBL community to focus purely on NOXT, which I specifically stated.

428,572 (42.86%) burnt
317,142 (31.71%) via NOBL
254,286 (25.4%) crowd fund

571,428 supply that will continue to shrink due to burns, meaning an estimated current market cap of $20,000 at highest bid.

blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:50:29 PM

Thank you ROFO for taking the time to post, communication is key to success Wink
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:20:09 AM

I think it is good that You stopped supporting the price.. It would be possible without the nobl burn, but supporting price while nobl burned noxt is being dumped only means less btc to deliver..
pikuchato

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:23:33 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 11:24:46 PM by pikuchato

Those watching the burn address will see it has consistently risen by 50,000 amounts (the Poloniex withdrawal limits) the past week to 428,572 (42.86%), coinciding with no 'panic buys' or the previous post meaning they sat on the exchange unsold while being transferred to the burn address when I had access to a more secure PC.

The amount of NOXT distributed via burn has always been publicly visible by viewing the NOBL burn address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/address.dws?9T6fgHG3unjQB6vpWozhBdiXDbQp3P7F8M.htm. 740,000,000 = 317,142 (31.71%) NOXT at 18 sat exchange rate.

My delay in response was because I wanted something positive released related to 'investment' (for lack of better word with colored coins) with final numbers, respecting confidentiality agreements until finalized. Yes, I failed with amounts/information changing as they reflected where I believed NOXT would be thanks to both private and public talks being held at the time while sentiment changed dramatically back and forth. I have put my talks on hold instead to respond immediately since legal action is mentioned and depending on how things progress will seek advice. Any legal or partnership talks do not affect the majority of the roadmap.

My comment about hedging the position early Jan. with 25 BTC (Bitfinex 3x) was due to consistent worry and private PMs about the BTC price. It was closed days later because I don't have the stomach nor patience for trading. I wish your private view that it made me rich enough to buy all NOXT from circulation were true. Feel free to continue collecting information about my private life, most of it has been public for years.

My last post said 672k which has been reduced as I've tried to support price (as demanded by a few) consistently being pushed down as well as through what refunds I could provide. I however halted doing this when I realized it would affect my ability to deliver the roadmap, and this is where I believe much of the bitterness now stems, as if the crowd fund BTC was there to guarantee profit/remove risk so the price only rose to get sold into. This was the primary reason I took a break from the NOBL community to focus purely on NOXT, which I specifically stated.

428,572 (42.86%) burnt
317,142 (31.71%) via NOBL
254,286 (25.4%) crowd fund

571,428 supply that will continue to shrink due to burns, meaning an estimated current market cap of $20,000 at highest bid.

So how many btc were raised?

When the ico was finished you had 135btc (321,428 NOXT),  minus 254,286 noxt = 67,142 noxt that were bought back.
The average price of noxt after the ico was 0.0003 so I assume you paid for those 67,142 noxt around 20 btc? all this drama for 20 btc?

So you have left ~ 115 btc? or 60 btc like stated?
Are you going to update us at some point about what the hell is happening with this project?

pikuchato

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:13:29 PM

How many btc were raised?

Isn't it a simple and legitimate question for an ico that ended 1 month ago?

We could know that our self if you would use your public btc address 164Ka2nS9oLyEQKDzjQceHerCd92mvt8bQ, but you chose to avoid it.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:30:35 PM

give this man time to work

like any investment into crypto business consider the money lost the moment u invest it

this mindset will prevent against a lot of pain and sleepless nights

crypto invest follow this easy ruleset

invest into 20 companies/coins which have a x20 chance
and if only one of them really make it u lost nothing
and chances are high that the other 19 not total failure but some of them also create at least a little success

do u wana maka drama at the other 19?
it was ur own decision to invest into them

and if u fail at all 20 then u should stop investing into crypto
it looks like u dont have to instinct to be able dedect possible success stories

i still see NOXT as a valid possibles x20 investment

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pikuchato

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:08:31 PM

great stories!! (although completely irrelevant to my very simple questions, I never talked about price/investments and have no clue wtf you want)

Rofo how many btc were raised?
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:48:08 PM

As much as I hate to push devs for updates, I have to agree that the question of pikuchato needs an answer..

Also, give pikuchato some credit for working on the infrastructure and bringing in some investors!
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:56:10 PM

As much as I hate to push devs for updates, I have to agree that the question of pikuchato needs an answer..

Also, give pikuchato some credit for working on the infrastructure and bringing in some investors!

Me too. Any updates to keep everyone from worrying would also be appreciated.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 03:30:29 AM

595,000 NXT. 81.8 BTC. Minus final 10BTC of NOXT I still hold on the Polo account that I will burn when I'm on my secure PC again. I hope I am now safe to say I am free of the accusations of dumping large supplies now rather than burning (as shown with the increasing burn address), and now we can focus on the nuts and bolts of raised specifics? What next would you like to know?

Yes it was higher. Yes I tried to support price due to demands. Yes I stopped when it kept getting dumped into during NOBL phase. Yes there were open refunds that some used. Yes it was 60BTC before I moved it into new hands who wanted in as others wanted out, making it now closer to 70 + NXT. No I dumped none, I burnt them in daily chunks at the Polo daily limit (quietly and verifiable on the chain). Yes the numbers will not be perfect because of fluctuations in the price I sold NXT at or as I daily accommodated refunds, transfers or new supporters. No I will not disclose individual or group identities or holdings (unless approved via membership registry/Nobility) just as others have demanded and I've respected. In hindsight I should have done purely BTC like an accountant and not complicated things with NXT and NOBL but I wanted to show support for those communities. People free to enter and leave also meant it was more an open market than a controlled 'ICO'.

The reason I didn't use the BTC address is because I split most of the BTC to Bitfinex to hedge, Polo/Stamp to store and from those to fiat because I stated I was not bullish on BTC.

Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea, but since they represent small steps rather than a more meaningful announcement that would more powerfully affect price I delay until I've got a banger. I do believe these updates will shed light however.

NOXT is very different to NOBL. It is a real-world business focus rather than a community. I made that difference clear. I'm here to get the roadmap done, perfect the papers, establish a business/tech framework and prove the cycle concept. Not hold hands especially under threat of legal action. Obviously I want everyone happy, but not if things are still in progress, being finalized or I am not comfortable they are ready.

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:33:44 AM

595,000 NXT. 81.8 BTC. Minus final 10BTC of NOXT I still hold on the Polo account that I will burn when I'm on my secure PC again. I hope I am now safe to say I am free of the accusations of dumping large supplies now rather than burning (as shown with the increasing burn address), and now we can focus on the nuts and bolts of raised specifics? What next would you like to know?

Yes it was higher. Yes I tried to support price due to demands. Yes I stopped when it kept getting dumped into during NOBL phase. Yes there were open refunds that some used. Yes it was 60BTC before I moved it into new hands who wanted in as others wanted out, making it now closer to 70 + NXT. No I dumped none, I burnt them in daily chunks at the Polo daily limit (quietly and verifiable on the chain). Yes the numbers will not be perfect because of fluctuations in the price I sold NXT at or as I daily accommodated refunds, transfers or new supporters. No I will not disclose individual or group identities or holdings (unless approved via membership registry/Nobility) just as others have demanded and I've respected. In hindsight I should have done purely BTC like an accountant and not complicated things with NXT and NOBL but I wanted to show support for those communities. People free to enter and leave also meant it was more an open market than a controlled 'ICO'.

The reason I didn't use the BTC address is because I split most of the BTC to Bitfinex to hedge, Polo/Stamp to store and from those to fiat because I stated I was not bullish on BTC.

Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea, but since they represent small steps rather than a more meaningful announcement that would more powerfully affect price I delay until I've got a banger. I do believe these updates will shed light however.

NOXT is very different to NOBL. It is a real-world business focus rather than a community. I made that difference clear. I'm here to get the roadmap done, perfect the papers, establish a business/tech framework and prove the cycle concept. Not hold hands especially under threat of legal action. Obviously I want everyone happy, but not if things are still in progress, being finalized or I am not comfortable they are ready.

Thanks Rofo, this post and your update to come should reduce the fear that is plauging noxt atm!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

Rofo can you give us an update of your plans with NOBL , is your intention still to hand over NOBL to 'the community' or will you be staying as the leading force in NOBL which i am pretty sure most would prefer. I know you wanna focus n NOXT but NOBL and NOXT come as a pair i would say.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:13:01 AM

Rofo, thanks for the update!
I think that if you continue with your plans and roadmap we can expect a very good future for NOXT.
Just keep the good work and the rest will follow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: