Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:13:49 PM

Can someone simply explain the difference between Noblecoin and Noblenxt

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:11:36 PM

Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea

Tonight is coming!!

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:43:06 PM

Rofo !!! Come post here ! Once everyday at least pls ! Are you in a desert with no internet connection Tongue ?

Last i heard he was in the process of moving to a new house.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:53:55 PM

Noble has really jumped

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:10:30 PM

Do you really believe that the creator of NOXT and NOBLE has crooked us ?
Yes.

If yes, then we should start taking legal action. We know who he is.
We should wait for more community members to wake up and realize we got fucked Smiley
Most of them want to wait a little more for sir curby, some of them are still cheer leading.

I already started to research the Australian law, I also mailed few Australian law institutions with our story (no names for now, just asking for advice).
I also have few Australian friends who already connected me to an Aussie lawyer who know something about crypto.
Don't worry, when the time will come we will go full power.
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:08:54 PM

Rofo !!! Come post here ! Once everyday at least pls ! Are you in a desert with no internet connection Tongue ?

No, just as explanation due to lack of internet
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:18:07 PM

I feel sorry for you guys, I knew after the IPO something was not right as I invested too and 2 days later as I notice the price was going down I pulled out, As I said many times I just trust less and less new coins coming out and at least they are not coins that are or will join supernetwork I will not invest, be careful guys 90 per cent of the coins out there is a waste of money

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5005

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:57:49 PM

I think he's tired and disgusted and I don't blame him. I wouldn't deal with you dickwads for nearly as long as he has.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 09:34:48 PM

Updates on deliverables will come because they are important and were my commitment to you and building this project when I crowd funded this.

However I did and am backtracking on minor daily updates because I don't want things misconstrued or used as basis for accusations if circumstances change. I will save my info. for any legal requirements that come up, but I will just state if what you've assumed and collected/posted to me in private Piku is the information you're passing in, some things are quite off base and that will not help your case.

It would be silly to assume I've gone anywhere after putting 12 months into crypto. I needed a breather from NOBL and time to move both states and cities (Canberra relocation I made clear would happen) but that time is over.

When more updates come on crossing off list items (which gives until March, not first week Feb.) it's because things are ready.

Thank you for your patience or lack thereof.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:53:54 PM

Updates on deliverables will come because they are important and were my commitment to you and building this project when I crowd funded this.

However I did and am backtracking on minor daily updates because I don't want things misconstrued or used as basis for accusations if circumstances change. I will save my info. for any legal requirements that come up, but I will just state if what you've assumed and collected/posted to me in private Piku is the information you're passing in, some things are quite off base and that will not help your case.

It would be silly to assume I've gone anywhere after putting 12 months into crypto. I needed a breather from NOBL and time to move both states and cities (Canberra relocation I made clear would happen) but that time is over.

When more updates come on crossing off list items (which gives until March, not first week Feb.) it's because things are ready.

I mined nobl in the first hours, forgot about it for some months, then I find out it is still going.

I still hold my original mined coins, and from the looks of it this coin is far from dead.

Give the dev a break, this is a big project.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:44:19 PM

Thanks for the update Rofo!
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:31:11 AM

Thanks for the update!
I am sure that we will see the coin increase in value and trade volume as the project moves forward and several goals are met.
So far my feeling is that this is a good project with a trustworthy dev behind it.
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:07:08 AM

Would it be an idea ti het a community spokesman in place? Someone who can talk to You every few days or even once a week, who can then communicate with the community?
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:25:10 AM

I was thinking about someone that can answer all questions in this thread on behalf of Rofo so he can work on more important stuff.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:00:40 AM

I was thinking about someone that can answer all questions in this thread on behalf of Rofo so he can work on more important stuff.

We def need something. This is proof that a coin needs an active dev and community to stay alive.

Rofo, I don't like to say anything bad about you, as you have done some amazing things and sacrificed a lot for Noble, but I think you have handled this badly. I know you don't like speaking until you have something tangible, but people need reassurance, even if it is just to let them know that you are still working on stuff and are still around...

I'm not trying to spread FUD and I am still a believer in everything Noble, but I think people will agree that we feel a bit disappointed with how all of this has gone down.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:02:39 PM

No, just as explanation due to lack of internet

NOXT up 50% today

do u mean the 16 NOXT that were sold for a grand total of 0.003 BTCS

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:38:01 PM

This really is the last coin i expected something like this to happen with. the clock is ticking and crypto dont wait.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 01:00:56 AM

Rofo, I don't like to say anything bad about you, as you have done some amazing things and sacrificed a lot for Noble, but I think you have handled this badly. I know you don't like speaking until you have something tangible, but people need reassurance, even if it is just to let them know that you are still working on stuff and are still around...

I made that quite clear just twelve hours beforehand on this thread.

This really is the last coin i expected something like this to happen with. the clock is ticking and crypto dont wait.

Crypto. waits years and years and years. It's the people that won't wait a month or two. I didn't promise anything in a few weeks, and people are happy to cheer 'long-term' until they don't.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:25:41 AM

Crypto. waits years and years and years. It's the people that won't wait a month or two. I didn't promise anything in a few weeks, and people are happy to cheer 'long-term' until they don't.
But your first post was Oct 31 2014..... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg9392340#msg9392340
Thats 3.5 months ago. By now you either have something of worth, or you dont. At the moment, how can it be anything other than the latter?
And still, you dont supply anything here, that suggests you are making use of the funds you raised for so-called development. You are coming across as someone who needed funds for other reasons (personal dept, maybe?), and you kidded yourself you could produce something that would justify taking funds from people.

I put a small amount of BTC into this, based on what others thought of you. You dont seem to care about that reputation anymore. Theres a reason for that, and its got nothing to do with crypto/NOXT. Show me/us i am wrong.

Just my observations, and happy to delete this post if Rofo can prove otherwise.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 05:42:45 AM

Thats 3.5 months ago. By now you either have something of worth, or you dont. At the moment, how can it be anything other than the latter?

My first post was before the 45 page and growing whitepaper and the beginning of the business plan (which is of no worth until it is). In the beginning I didn't ask for anything besides individual help to help crowd fund myself working on conceptualizing the idea for deliverance in 2015.

You are coming across as someone who needed funds for other reasons (personal dept, maybe?), and you kidded yourself you could produce something that would justify taking funds from people.

I can understand the personal debt suspicion due to the high-profile 'scams' that have been accused of being used to pay of tens of thousands to $100,000+ of debt. That is not the case here. I have had a low personal debt of about $7,000 for half a decade. None of that has been paid off during this period besides a mandatory $20/$80 fortnight which has been going on for a year. That is something I can easily prove if I get a legal letter.

You dont seem to care about that reputation anymore. Theres a reason for that, and its got nothing to do with crypto/NOXT. Show me/us i am wrong.

I care about my reputation very much so. This entire episode has affected it entirely negatively and it's got everything to do with crypto/NOXT. I'm not happy in the slightest this is where it's currently at and some of things I have been sent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: