Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:14:02 PM

Voluntary Membership Registrations
First wave of 'Nobility' tiers being welcomed by invitation only based on NXT address distribution snapshot.

Bullion Trading
New state requirement pending fingerprint processing, background check and 'anti-fraudulent history' check (trying to determine the level if any of legal action being pursued). (Outlined here).

Corporate Avenues
Digital Currency Consultancy, Industry Representation & Legal/Regulatory Meetings primary business focus of Noble: financial advisory and blockchain consultancy. ASIC submitted December Australian Inquiry into Digital Currency classifying BTC and digital currencies as non-financial products and related services generally not requiring an AFL (Australian Financial License) extremely positive. - Business proposal, personal and service offerings being sent to government, financial and corporate contacts.

NoblePay
Manual framework testing. Expected end of Feb. Guaranteed exchange (0.00042) rate for Australian citizens. $100 daily personal limit. Manual/business hour processing initially during beta.

NoblePay Instant Australian Bank<>Digital Currency Transfers (NOBL/NOXT)
No comment except to say I believe it's possible. Don't ask. Don't push. Tired of coins claiming fiat links without licensing or legal standing. When/if it's ready it's ready.

Linked Business AMY/KYC Accounts
BtradeAustralia
Independent Reserve
Comonwealth Bank
Perth Mint Australia

Thank you for the update rofo,
For now it seems I am not longer needed here Smiley cya all later
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:03:55 PM

good to see the volume going up  Cheesy
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 05:14:36 AM

Site will be back up within 6-12 hours. Probably much sooner.*

scriptmastr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:25:35 AM

Rofo is the right person for this project. to thos fudders and impatient people. please gtfo of this thread. we, the investors wouldn't have invested if we weren't ready to wait for a good product. @ROFO: please ignore the fudders and keep doing your job. don't waste more time responding to them.. use it useful. and first of all: Take your time.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:07:32 PM

Rofo is the right person for this project. to thos fudders and impatient people. please gtfo of this thread. we, the investors wouldn't have invested if we weren't ready to wait for a good product. @ROFO: please ignore the fudders and keep doing your job. don't waste more time responding to them.. use it useful. and first of all: Take your time.
Define project. ??

Remind this thread what milestone rofo is working to, next ?? 

And when that isn't achieved, expect this thread to be fudded out of existence. May as well start reporting me to the mods of this thread, now.

Sorry, in advance.
pikuchato

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

Define project. ??

And when that isn't achieved, expect this thread to be fudded out of existence. May as well start reporting me to the mods of this thread, now.

Sorry, in advance.

Not that I know something you don't because rofo is ignoring me the same he is ignoring you,
But those are the public "milestones" I managed to find.

btw this thread is dead anyway so don't feel bad when writing your honest opinion, it is better then nothing I guess.

I want to make it clear I specifically stated the NOXT cycle, roadmap and updates in this thread were my primary focus while I took a breather from NOBL under revised leadership. That is all I'll say until the gold/silver licensing, market trade and business/investment updates come.

Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea, but since they represent small steps rather than a more meaningful announcement that would more powerfully affect price I delay until I've got a banger. I do believe these updates will shed light however.

Updates on deliverables will come because they are important and were my commitment to you and building this project when I crowd funded this.

However I did and am backtracking on minor daily updates because I don't want things misconstrued or used as basis for accusations if circumstances change. I will save my info. for any legal requirements that come up, but I will just state if what you've assumed and collected/posted to me in private Piku is the information you're passing in, some things are quite off base and that will not help your case.

It would be silly to assume I've gone anywhere after putting 12 months into crypto. I needed a breather from NOBL and time to move both states and cities (Canberra relocation I made clear would happen) but that time is over.

When more updates come on crossing off list items (which gives until March, not first week Feb.) it's because things are ready.

Thank you for your patience or lack thereof.

Voluntary Membership Registrations
First wave of 'Nobility' tiers being welcomed by invitation only based on NXT address distribution snapshot.

Bullion Trading
New state requirement pending fingerprint processing, background check and 'anti-fraudulent history' check (trying to determine the level if any of legal action being pursued). (Outlined here).

Corporate Avenues
Digital Currency Consultancy, Industry Representation & Legal/Regulatory Meetings primary business focus of Noble: financial advisory and blockchain consultancy. ASIC submitted December Australian Inquiry into Digital Currency classifying BTC and digital currencies as non-financial products and related services generally not requiring an AFL (Australian Financial License) extremely positive. - Business proposal, personal and service offerings being sent to government, financial and corporate contacts.

NoblePay
Manual framework testing. Expected end of Feb. Guaranteed exchange (0.00042) rate for Australian citizens. $100 daily personal limit. Manual/business hour processing initially during beta.

NoblePay Instant Australian Bank<>Digital Currency Transfers (NOBL/NOXT)
No comment except to say I believe it's possible. Don't ask. Don't push. Tired of coins claiming fiat links without licensing or legal standing. When/if it's ready it's ready.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:23:03 PM

Not that I know something you don't because rofo is ignoring me the same he is ignoring you,

I am so sick of your public posts for weeks slightly twisting everything we discuss(ed) in private.

You do understand I've answered half of those questions multiple times + posted I've alive multiple times, with the other half being held until I hear from your action and/or lawyer.

They have been rejected and/or publicly/privately exaggerated by you already. That's not me playing the victim, merely stating your reaction to my answers - that do not satisfy you because you do not believe them or they are not enough.

I don't consider any of this you attacking me, I'm just done answering multiple times what I have while not exposing any position I legally have to until I have a better understanding of what to expect.

I have plenty of PMs from other people as well as major burners/people that bought and/or sold/dumped during particular times while people pointed their fingers at me. The burning address ended up filled from Polo and you merely changed your angle.

The ANN has been slightly updated for a few days, before your PM again and public questions.

If you do not receive responses after this it's nothing personal. I've already started many, many times I'm here and focused on NOXT and the timeline in the thread. I'm just not interested in sharing info. until I've released stuff or heard from lawyers at this point. This forum is toxic.

NoblePay in particular (including exchange rate) and enhanced security (SSL fixes/DB changes among others) are within 7 days. Bank transfers are probably closer than some may think, since it's quite similar to NoblePay. The bullion is my biggest issue, as there are very specific questions about fraud and actions being taken that I simply cannot comfortably get enough information on at this point.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:24:43 PM

Go for your life. If it bothered me I would have moderated this thread harder and caused a real storm, considering it's self-moderated.

pikuchato

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:32:44 PM

Question:

Answer:
NoblePay in particular (including exchange rate) and enhanced security (SSL fixes) are within 7 days. Bank transfers are probably closer than some may think, since it's quite similar to NoblePay. The bullion is my biggest issue, as there are very specific questions about fraud and actions being taken that I simply cannot comfortably get enough information on at this point.

So simple  Tongue

Great news btw, I will be more then happy to eat my hat.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:33:43 PM

NoblePay in particular (including exchange rate) and enhanced security (SSL fixes) are within 7 days.

gOOD TO KNOW. Smiley

!@$#@!CAPS LOCK!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:37:14 AM

Go for your life. If it bothered me I would have moderated this thread harder and caused a real storm, considering it's self-moderated.

Im reading that, as you are not bothered if milestones are not achieved.

How about you stop arguing with people, and actually show how those funds are being used? At the moment, all i see are vacuous words. Anyone can do that. Here watch....
j-u-s-t-t-r-u-s-t-m-e.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:11:14 PM

Thanks for the update Smiley Take your time!

Yep, just happy to know you are working on things Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:27:11 PM

NOXT price slowly recovering Smiley
keep the updates coming Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:48:10 PM

How about you stop arguing with people, and actually show how those funds are being used? At the moment, all i see are vacuous words. Anyone can do that. Here watch....
j-u-s-t-t-r-u-s-t-m-e.

Peace and love FUDster Tongue
You call it fud. I call it asking for evidence.

Have any of you children ever managed people before?
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:46:14 PM

j-u-s-t-t-r-u-s-t-m-e.

Peace and love FUDster Tongue

I'm not saying how all this has gone down is right and I'm not a blind cheerleader, but I feel that rofo has earned enough trust from his impeccable record for us to believe him when he says he will deliver something soon.

It is the radio silence that I have problems with
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:08:05 PM

I have and I am far from a child. I have found giving people the time and resources to accomplish a task leads to a far greater chance of success than micro managing and harassing them. But what Do I know.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:16:30 PM

Didn't buy enough when cheap ;_;
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:33:03 PM

I have and I am far from a child. I have found giving people the time and resources to accomplish a task leads to a far greater chance of success than micro managing and harassing them. But what Do I know.

Yep, i get that. But the other necessary element, is how their progress is measured.
Lets imagine the manager sits down with the employee who has been given a fairly large budget for his 'project', several weeks ago, for the weekly briefing....

Manager    : "So employee, can you bring us up to speed on what you have carried out, what's been achieved over the last week, and what the plan is for the coming week?"
Employee  : "Cant show you what ive actually done, and dont feel i need to show you any evidence, cos i dont work like that. Just trust me. We will get there in the end. Next week? I will be talking to a few people.....probably. Depends if i feel up to it or not. Updates? Geez, Mr Manager, you ask too many questions man. Anyway, must be going. Maybe see you next week....or not."

Arrogance like that, would get you sacked, and Im not the only one asking for much more communication, Rofo. You want a good example of what is necessary here??.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=177323;sa=showPosts

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:26:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:41:01 AM

Lets see what noblepay brings before all This hypothetical stuff. Sure, some things could be handled much better,but this crypto is still very young..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: