Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:21:57 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 11:48:10 AM by pikuchato

Hey! NOXT is really cheap right now!!! Tongue
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:01:33 PM

You call it fud. I call it asking for evidence.

Have any of you children ever managed people before?

I have and I am far from a child. I have found giving people the time and resources to accomplish a task leads to a far greater chance of success than micro managing and harassing them. But what Do I know.

Yep, i get that. But the other necessary element, is how their progress is measured.
Lets imagine the manager sits down with the employee who has been given a fairly large budget for his 'project', several weeks ago, for the weekly briefing....

Manager    : "So employee, can you bring us up to speed on what you have carried out, what's been achieved over the last week, and what the plan is for the coming week?"
Employee  : "Cant show you what ive actually done, and dont feel i need to show you any evidence, cos i dont work like that. Just trust me. We will get there in the end. Next week? I will be talking to a few people.....probably. Depends if i feel up to it or not. Updates? Geez, Mr Manager, you ask too many questions man. Anyway, must be going. Maybe see you next week....or not."

Arrogance like that, would get you sacked, and Im not the only one asking for much more communication, Rofo. You want a good example of what is necessary here??.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=177323;sa=showPosts 

How is it that you became Rofo's manager? I must have missed that somewhere.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:17:44 PM

You call it fud. I call it asking for evidence.

Have any of you children ever managed people before?

I have and I am far from a child. I have found giving people the time and resources to accomplish a task leads to a far greater chance of success than micro managing and harassing them. But what Do I know.

Yep, i get that. But the other necessary element, is how their progress is measured.
Lets imagine the manager sits down with the employee who has been given a fairly large budget for his 'project', several weeks ago, for the weekly briefing....

Manager    : "So employee, can you bring us up to speed on what you have carried out, what's been achieved over the last week, and what the plan is for the coming week?"
Employee  : "Cant show you what ive actually done, and dont feel i need to show you any evidence, cos i dont work like that. Just trust me. We will get there in the end. Next week? I will be talking to a few people.....probably. Depends if i feel up to it or not. Updates? Geez, Mr Manager, you ask too many questions man. Anyway, must be going. Maybe see you next week....or not."

Arrogance like that, would get you sacked, and Im not the only one asking for much more communication, Rofo. You want a good example of what is necessary here??.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=177323;sa=showPosts 

How is it that you became Rofo's manager? I must have missed that somewhere.
He would have been sacked by now, and his 'budget' taken back off him by now, if i was.

When did you become his spokesperson?
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:32:09 PM

He would have been sacked by now, and his 'budget' taken back off him by now, if i was.
I'm not his spokesperson but I don't like to see unnecessary bullying or bad-mouthing going on especially when it's not necessary and only serves to divide the community here.
You want things done differently, come out with your own coin and do things your own way.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:22:46 PM

I'm not his spokesperson but I don't like to see unnecessary bullying or bad-mouthing going on especially when it's not necessary and only serves to divide the community here.
You want things done differently, come out with your own coin and do things your own way.
Bullying, and bad mouthing? Grow up.
All Rofo has to do is respect the fact that some people want to see some evidence of actually producing something with the funds he was given. Is it really too much to ask? And what does he do?.....hide behind you bunch of fan-boys.

I don't see the community division here. It seems to be just me doing the arse-kicking. If that really is the reality, and i am very much in the minority, you peeps really shouldn't have much to worry about. Just stop replying to me, and carry on convincing yourself you have something of value here. I just dont see it, and/but im open to being shown i am wrong.

Again folks, this is the standard wannabe IPO/ICO fund raisers should be working to, in 2015. Anything less is an investment in hope and charity........ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=177323;sa=showPosts

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:47:01 PM

All Rofo has to do is respect the fact that some people want to see some evidence of actually producing something with the funds he was given. Is it really too much to ask? And what does he do?.....hide behind you bunch of fan-boys.

I don't see the community division here. It seems to be just me doing the arse-kicking. If that really is the reality, and i am very much in the minority, you peeps really shouldn't have much to worry about. Just stop replying to me, and carry on convincing yourself you have something of value here. I just dont see it, and/but im open to being shown i am wrong.

Again folks, this is the standard wannabe IPO/ICO fund raisers should be working to, in 2015. Anything less is an investment in hope and charity........ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=177323;sa=showPosts

I don't understand why you are here if you "just don't see it."
I mean do you think because you have over 700 posts that makes you some kind of coin authority here?
However, you do make a good point in no longer responding to you. So with that, I'll take my leave from conversing with you.
pikuchato

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:31:04 PM

I agree 100%,
One of the reasons I got silent is your posts which tell my opinion anyway so no need to spam it even more.

I think lots of investors agree with you, the difference is they are more gentle because they had a long way with rofo and noble so they have much more patience,respect and confidence toward him.

For now I will just keep watching and waiting for noble pay which should hopefully provide buying power for noxt up to its ico price and let us all out in some period of time.

btw, opinions and questions are not fudding as far as my fucked english let me understand Tongue
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:02:11 PM

I mean do you think because you have over 700 posts that makes you some kind of coin authority here?
However, you do make a good point in no longer responding to you. So with that, I'll take my leave from conversing with you.
Because i made a rare mistake in my decision making, by taking someones word on these boards (whom i respect), that Rofo is someone to follow, so i bought in. On this rare occasion......stupid me.

Its 1440 posts BTW. No, no authority, cos i cant code for toffee, but ive been around here for 2 years, seen 100's of coins come and go, and know what it takes for a project to have even a glimmer of a chance of becoming something of value. As i write, this project............sigh, do i even need to continue that sentence (rhetorical question).

OK, i will give peace another chance and STFU for now. Looking forward to the end of Feb milestone. Will be back to kick more arse, though. Lips sealed
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:03:58 AM

Everyone:

Buy your NOXT shares, store them away in your NXT AE account and check here every month or so.

Projects like NOXT take a while to implement, what dev here is trying to do is something legitimate.

The channels dev has to go through to get this accomplished are not simple, give him some time to work out the details.

This project is more of a 1+ year type of thing, don't be impatient. With the dedication he has shown the NOBL community you should give him more credit.

We have all seen what happens when they are bsing us, they disappeared last year already.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:16:11 AM

Because i made a rare mistake in my decision making, by taking someones word on these boards (whom i respect), that Rofo is someone to follow, so i bought in. On this rare occasion......stupid me.

Its 1440 posts BTW. No, no authority, cos i cant code for toffee, but ive been around here for 2 years, seen 100's of coins come and go, and know what it takes for a project to have even a glimmer of a chance of becoming something of value. As i write, this project............sigh, do i even need to continue that sentence (rhetorical question).

OK, i will give peace another chance and STFU for now. Looking forward to the end of Feb milestone. Will be back to kick more arse, though. Lips sealed

Lets hope then that there is still this rare surprise that happens every now and then..
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:30:15 PM

Any news regarding NOXT or Noblepay aside from the terrible price??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

Rofo, post some messages from time to time here ! We are tired of waiting !

Pay frontend was made live 12 hours ago on site (new menu/sections going live shortly). New SSL certificate expected today. Subdomains for pay, gift and corporate waiting on DNS. Resolving marketplace issue with orders and CoinPayments which has been a logistical nightmare truth be told. I want Gift basic functionality and landing page up within a few days next for NOXT and exchange rate with approx 200 gift cards on gift.noblemovement.com. New landing for Noble itself coming up today with focus not only on the coin.

More in-depth updates and full. info on utility package and screenshots expected when it's all live and appealing. Then services are offered for NOXT to other coins, a few of which have expressed interest with working both with myself personally and with access to services (marketplace, gift and pay).

That is news on the utility end alone which Im lettimg some be seen live and will grow daily over these next couple days so you have 'something', although don't thank me until it's all working smooth just yet. Then 75% of the roadmap is crossed off in one fell swoop and full info./shots/packages are posted on ANN, releases, as packages for sale for NOXT and sent out.

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:23:51 PM

Rofo, post some messages from time to time here ! We are tired of waiting !

Pay frontend was made live 12 hours ago on site (new menu/sections going live shortly). New SSL certificate expected today. Subdomains for pay, gift and corporate waiting on DNS. Resolving marketplace issue with orders and CoinPayments which has been a logistical nightmare truth be told. I want Gift basic functionality and landing page up within a few days next for NOXT and exchange rate with approx 200 gift cards on gift.noblemovement.com. New landing for Noble itself coming up today with focus not only on the coin.

More in-depth updates and full. info on utility package and screenshots expected when it's all live and appealing. Then services are offered for NOXT to other coins, a few of which have expressed interest with working both with myself personally and with access to services (marketplace, gift and pay).

That is news on the utility end alone which Im lettimg some be seen live and will grow daily over these next couple days so you have 'something', although don't thank me until it's all working smooth just yet. Then 75% of the roadmap is crossed off in one fell swoop and full info./shots/packages are posted on ANN, releases, as packages for sale for NOXT and sent out.
Sounds like things are moving along very nicely!
Good work Rofo! =)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:45:37 PM

Sounds good Rofo!! Eagerly awaiting release Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:40:48 PM

Thank you for the update rofo.

I asked coinmarketcap to fix their numbers.
Hi,
Please update NOXT number of coins in circulation.
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/noblenxt/

1,000,000 were issued while 448,572 already sent to the genesis block NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ (burnt) - so we have now 551,428 NOXT in circulation.

Source:
http://nxtportal.org/assets/6780060819348751348

Thank you Smiley
pikuchato

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:06:44 PM

Is this still relevant?

My Social Media Action Campaigning system at promoplugs.com is now complete, and it is ready for NOXT to set up a campaign.

Funds will need to be raised to handle the payouts. I'll personally donate 100 NOXT towards the cause! =)

Their are two forms of campaigns. the 1st is a Raffle system, where a select few (as few as 1) are selected to earn a moderately large sum at the end of the campaign. If you choose this kind of campaign, I would be happy to run it for a small fee. Alternatively, and generally with better results, you can choose to pay out a small sum for every actions performed. This type of campaign takes a significant amount of management, 50-100 addresses to pay out a day on a good campaign. I could not manage this campaign myself, and so we would need to find someone trustworthy within your community to handle the payouts and Campaign funds. Let me know which option you choose.

If someone wants to volunteer to run the 2nd type, Post here.

If you'd like to pledge towards the Campaign pool, post here how much. Once we reach 1000 NOXT pledged, I'll either give the go-ahead for a volunteer to set up the 2nd type of campaign, or if no volunteer comes forward I'll set up the Raffle type campaign.  Once we hit 1000, an Campaign pool address will be posted by the campaign manager.

The free campaign will be 3 days long.

TOTAL Pledged: 100 NOXT
Needed: 1000 NOXT

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:36:36 PM

Is this still relevant?

My Social Media Action Campaigning system at promoplugs.com is now complete, and it is ready for NOXT to set up a campaign.

Funds will need to be raised to handle the payouts. I'll personally donate 100 NOXT towards the cause! =)

Their are two forms of campaigns. the 1st is a Raffle system, where a select few (as few as 1) are selected to earn a moderately large sum at the end of the campaign. If you choose this kind of campaign, I would be happy to run it for a small fee. Alternatively, and generally with better results, you can choose to pay out a small sum for every actions performed. This type of campaign takes a significant amount of management, 50-100 addresses to pay out a day on a good campaign. I could not manage this campaign myself, and so we would need to find someone trustworthy within your community to handle the payouts and Campaign funds. Let me know which option you choose.

If someone wants to volunteer to run the 2nd type, Post here.

If you'd like to pledge towards the Campaign pool, post here how much. Once we reach 1000 NOXT pledged, I'll either give the go-ahead for a volunteer to set up the 2nd type of campaign, or if no volunteer comes forward I'll set up the Raffle type campaign.  Once we hit 1000, an Campaign pool address will be posted by the campaign manager.

The free campaign will be 3 days long.

TOTAL Pledged: 100 NOXT
Needed: 1000 NOXT

It is, and NOBL just started one last night! Would be a good time to get one going here as well to try and leverage off each others publicity.
Scott_Mete

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:38:10 PM

They all work on the 'colored coin' concept. Only the terminology is different.
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:13:31 AM

I'm sure stereotype thanks you as well, Rofo...  Tongue
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:17:30 AM

Not live yet so I'd say no. I'm not as rushed as people would like but am still determined to prove many people wrong about this. I am prepared for more less than receptive posts until it's all ready and rolling out.

I am just thinking positive and moving forward to get this all looking and feeling good.. and working well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: