Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:58:15 AM

I will be updating the ANN as we enter the final leg with all developments and features (that will be available live) as we enter the final week of March. The majority of the roadmap will be crossed off - with a few extras included. I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. Please follow the ANN as it changes now that this period is thankfully almost at an end.

Nice!  Thanks for the update, looking forward to it.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:56:26 AM

I will be updating the ANN as we enter the final leg with all developments and features (that will be available live) as we enter the final week of March. The majority of the roadmap will be crossed off - with a few extras included. I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. Please follow the ANN as it changes now that this period is thankfully almost at an end.

ok, show us what you got
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:49:35 AM

whatever the reason for the silence i hope this is the end of it & we can all unite as a community with Rofo & put the past behind us & move forward!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

whatever the reason for the silence i hope this is the end of it & we can all unite as a community with Rofo & put the past behind us & move forward!!

I fully agree here..!
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:21:36 PM

Wondering if this is the same project as Nobl? I'm confused

Nasdaq Trading Technology to Power Bitcoin Marketplace Noble

http://www.coindesk.com/nasdaq-bitcoin-marketplace-noble
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:13:45 PM

Wondering if this is the same project as Nobl? I'm confused

Nasdaq Trading Technology to Power Bitcoin Marketplace Noble

http://www.coindesk.com/nasdaq-bitcoin-marketplace-noble

no different Noble , http://www.noblex.io/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:22:42 PM

[..] I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. [..]

Well...?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:06:54 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 09:18:04 AM by Rofo

[..] I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. [..]

Well...?

I would very much like you to post your last private PM here, so that a section of my update has some context for the public to relate to. Edit: Or not, entirely up to you. Earlier PM's may help also.

Hear, hear.

pikuchato

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:06:50 AM

Well...?

I would very much like you to post your last private PM here, so that a section of my update has some context for the public to relate to. Edit: Or not, entirely up to you. Earlier PM's may help also.

Hear, hear.

Are you really going to explain your silence with my legal threats (and other shit you deserved) that came A*F*T*E*R you went silent?

edit: you know what? if you start delivering stuff I won't even argue, I will admit global warming is my fault as well.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:52:15 PM

Damn so this is why my snowman melted so fast! Angry
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:44:46 AM

Well...?

Hear, hear.

Are you really going to explain your silence with my legal threats (and other shit you deserved) that came A*F*T*E*R you went silent?

edit: you know what? if you start delivering stuff I won't even argue, I will admit global warming is my fault as well.

We have always been about transparency... Rofo has asked that these PM be made public, I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM !!!

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
pikuchato

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:53:15 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 10:52:47 PM by pikuchato

Well...?

Hear, hear.

We have always been about transparency... Rofo has asked that these PM be made public, I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM !!!

Yeah well I would like to see prove of reserves and list of expenses ("We have always been about transparency"), you don't always get what you want - life is hard.
(It was sent to every noble community member I know to get their opinions about this, you are just not one of them that's all).

But now seriously, I thought jason will actually have a moment of honesty and will tell us all what actually happened,
Now it is quite clear to me he is just going to use my pms to build a fancy bitching career.

As long he is going to start delivering anything but fancy text I won't even argue, I will agree jason went silent at January 11, 2015 because pms that were sent 1 to 3 months after - no problem.
kultus

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:11:52 AM

Well...?

Hear, hear.

Yeah well I would like to see prove of reserves and list of expenses ("We have always been about transparency"), you don't always get what you want - life is hard.
(It was sent to every noble community member I know to get their opinions about this, you are just not one of them that's all).

But now seriously, I thought jason will actually have a moment of honesty and will tell us all what actually happened,
Now it is quite clear to me he is just going to use my pms to build a fancy bitching career.

As long he is going to start deliver anything buy fancy text I won't even argue, I will agree jason went silent at January 11, 2015 because pms that were sent 1 to 3 months after - no problem.

Why the hell would i be excluded, I have been here since day one, what gives you the right to exclude me as a holder of both coins and someone who has been active since the start, if anyone is up to anything at this point I will look at you while you hide the facts from me ...

fkn hell Oh Might GOD pikuchato WOW... just WOW!!

pikuchato

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:19:43 AM

lol dude I don't know who are you and I have no reason to share my pms with you (Do you share with us the personal updates you get from rofo in your skype conversations? no? so fuck off).
Have a lovely day Smiley

kultus

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:26:42 AM

lol dude I don't know who are you and I have no reason to share my pms with you (Do you share with us the personal updates you get from rofo in your skype conversations? no? so fuck off).
Have a lovely day Smiley

you Sir are a total Cockhead, I have been with Noble since day fucking one ! you can see my posts all over that fucking thread ... if anyone here can get fucked it is you ... what kind of bullshit are you pulling here ??

Edit: I get it now you share only with your friends involved with noble to make planning an attack against Rofo easier ? is that it ??

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:51:01 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 05:15:32 PM by james6546

Have a lovely day Smiley

you Sir are a total Cockhead, I have been with Noble since day fucking one ! you can see my posts all over that fucking thread ... if anyone here can get fucked it is you ... what kind of bullshit are you pulling here ??

Edit: I get it now you share only with your friends involved with noble to make planning an attack against Rofo easier ? is that it ??

TBH I got a PM from Piku, so I guess you can count me on that...
kultus

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:26:45 PM

Have a lovely day Smiley

I am asking a Question James .... don't take offence ... I cannot understand his attitude over me, My name has been present in this from the start, but he has no idea who I am ... What can I say to that ....

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:37:32 PM

Have a lovely day Smiley

I am asking a Question James .... don't take offence ... I cannot understand his attitude over me, My name has been present in this from the start, but he has no idea who I am ... What can I say to that ....

I blame it on it not being Piku's native language. He doesn't delib come across so offensively I don't think Cheesy

We have had quite a lot of chats on IRC about everything and to be honest to a certain extent I agreed with him. There isn't really an excuse for the amount of silence. Though I am over that now. I think that is why he didn't recognise your name as much. I know you have been here all along. As have I Smiley
kultus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:39:31 AM

Have a lovely day Smiley

I blame it on it not being Piku's native language. He doesn't delib come across so offensively I don't think Cheesy

We have had quite a lot of chats on IRC about everything and to be honest to a certain extent I agreed with him. There isn't really an excuse for the amount of silence. Though I am over that now. I think that is why he didn't recognise your name as much. I know you have been here all along. As have I Smiley

OK James thanks for the input mate, I will admit I am fully aware that I am rough as guts when it come to asking these kinds of questions, and ok Pik's native tongue is not english, still as you have said, I have been here from the start, I would still like to see these PM's So I may fully understand the context and situation, I know a lot already, in some cases more than others as you and I have discussed. armed with all the information I can make more educated decisions, I am in this pretty deep, I kind of feel I have a right to know as much as anyone ....

pikuchato

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:45:07 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 08:03:43 AM by pikuchato

Kultus I sent this pm to community members to get their opinion about it before I sent it to rofo, now that I already sent it to rofo no more opinions are needed Smiley

This pm is just another bunch of legal threats rofo well deserved (its not the first and not the last) and the progress of the project has nothing to do with it , rofo is trying to use my pms to build himself a case of bitching that should explain his rude behavior toward his investors since January 11 2015 (way before my first pm), and I am sad some of you are falling (and will fall) for this trap.

If you know so much inside information you might tell us what the hell happened around January 11, 2015 because this is the real question here.

And just FTW, I sent it via pm because I wanted to give him a chance to get his shit together before trashing this thread even more,
Some shit can not be unseen once seen Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: