Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:22:49 AM

Kultus I sent this pm to community members to get their opinion about it before I sent it to rofo, now that I already sent it to rofo no more opinions are needed Smiley

This pm is just another bunch of legal threats rofo well deserved (its not the first and not the last) and the progress of the project has nothing to do with it , rofo is trying to use my pms to build himself a case of bitching that should explain his rude behavior toward his investors since January 11 2015 (way before my first pm), and I am sad some of you are falling (and will fall) for this trap.

If you know so much inside information you might tell us what the hell happened around January 11, 2015 because this is the real question here.

And just FTW, I sent it via pm because I wanted to give him a chance to get his shit together before trashing this thread even more,
Some shit can not be unseen once seen Smiley

Not quite true. I said for a section (1 - singular), so that 'investors' can hear my side and choose to believe it or not. I am also 100% positive the PMs you have sent to myself are quite different. I gave the revised crowd fund numbers and stand by them, and have remained firm here since. There is a reason this thread is moderated and I am not censoring it. I am still here while you trash this thread, and the people with patience that I speak to are generally quite polite, including Kultus.

pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:59:58 AM

...and have remained firm here since.
This is just not correct.

and the people with patience that I speak to are generally quite polite, including Kultus.
Of course they are, they get some updates.
Did you try that approach in this thread?

I am also 100% positive the PMs you have sent to myself are quite different.
Here is my full outbox to you, its time to end this circus.

Facebook:

1/9
ok... lets be direct....

few days before ico ended you just disappeared, you said few time that you will come back but you didn't. investors (including me) have no idea if you are working on something or just went into half power mode (no updates in any platform, public nor private), your btc address is empty and the ico funds did not go thru it - again we know nothing and can't track anything.

POS transition should be over by now and if not you have to explain why we can't go pos with a budget of 135btc (instead of just insult megaflies when he suggest to help).

As much as we know nothing was done in the past week/2weeks/even 1month for noxt (might be wrong but this is the information we have).

now you have like 30K dollars of mine + I promised not to dump it and gave you my addresses.

Dont you think I (and some others investors) deserves to know what is happening?

you just said "fuck it" with btt+irc+twitter but you might forgot where you got your ico funds from. thats us - when we dont see information in twitter/btt/irc we come and ask in pm, when we get nothing from those pms we know nothing.

I said "we" because my friends who invested their money into noxt knows nothing, they see a dead twitter channel + few trolls at out threads - that is the information they have about noxt.

Something has to be changed. If you don't like btt lets find another platform for communications between noble crew and noble investors.

please rollback to rofo V1 (1 month ago)

-------------------------------------

I miscalculated I meant 20k$ not 30. If you add my friends we might get 30

bitstamp back online, might be a good time to end btc short

I hate myself when talking like a dick you, please take that as an honest criticism of the last period.

(jason answers)
I understand, So lets take advantage of the small crowd we have now with noxt and establish some channel of information, because information must flow somehow

------------------------------------

(jason answers)
what you have just said now is the answer for what was you doing all this time, I didn't know that Smiley

------------------------------------

(jason answers)
and please decide on one platform that is preferred by you - that could be updated with information about noxt. you have to keep SOME sort of information channel with your investors (which are not many people - lets take advantage of this)

small things, "hi I am working on X" "hi I am going to publish Y" no big dramas

-----------------------------------

btw about "I am waiting to hear back from palmdetroit on pos",

I think it is urgent enough to nag him about where it stands (and post more focused update)? I can do it if you want

-----------------------------------

(jason answers)
ok you ahead of me this time Smiley

Jason delete his facebook account and we continue here:

We never talked about making my wallets public for inspection.

"[18:23] <Pikuchato> as an act of trust, I gave rofo all my adresses to prove I am not dumping shit I am not the only one who did it and it seems he already have some nice amount promised not to be dumped

you can even specify the amount just dont say it is just 1 holder "

My friends want refunds, I guess everybody wants a refund so I will just check with you before I take another loan and buy their coins by myself.
Let me know if you still refund btc (those are not my coins).

I spent all my money, time, and good name supporting your project(s) and I was (and am) damn deserve to criticize you when I think you are wrong.
It is a shame you chose to run away instead of just use it and move forward.

You ran from me and my hard words not from noxt.

My friends just read
"However  can now safely say my vision for both NOXT and NOBL have been a failure"
"I just don't have the passion for crypto any longer"

Then they read this
"Of the 130 BTC raised during the BTC crowd fund approximately 70 BTC was dumped in the final week because I offered refunds if people changed their minds."

and then they ask for refund...

One of my friends with 25k noxt really want to get out,

refunds are over? he bought half of them with btc and half with burnt nobles.

It doesn't make sense to refund now but if you are doing it anyway let me know before I buy those myself

"One of my friends with 25k noxt really want to get out,
refunds are over? he bought half of them with btc and half with burnt nobles."

Why you are trying to convince me? he wants out as soon as possible what can I do about it?
I will buy his coins.

I gave him my addresses and promised no to sell a single coin before he is completely out, he is satisfied for now.

Can you confirm "the supply is a quarter of what was expected"? less then 250k in circulation? how much btc you have left after buying all those noxt at lower price?

no accusations no dramas just 2 simple questions I got from my friends (they still use me as an information pipe for some reason although I told them they can post any question in the thread - they are running their own projects and I guess they are not comfortable to reveal their identity as noxt investors).

Please answer those 2 simple questions:
a. How many noxt we have left in circulation?
b. How many btc you have left? after buying some of the noxt back + some expenses you had.

fuck my life couldn't you take a break from crypto *before* taking all of my and my friends money?
my life turned into a huge mess because of this, everyone wants out - including me (I keep telling them they will get their money although I have no way to know that).

No need for dramas nor monologs about how much you hate me and how toxic and unhelpful I am, just answer those 2 questions so I can give them any sign of life from this project.
If only 250k are in circulations me and my friends are 99% of the holders, everyone else already dumped and moved on.

Last try in a private message:

a. How many noxt we have left in circulation?
b. How many btc you have left? after buying some of the noxt back + some expenses you had.

Don't make me ask this in the thread,

You stated here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg10104739#msg10104739
"effective supply approximately 672,000."(that means 141btc were raised).

You stated here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg10109325#msg10109325
" So I've raised about 60 BTC" (that means that only ~ 285k should be left in circulation because no one paid for the rest or you bought them back).

You also stated that
"What I can say is I can already confirm 220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon"
"This effectively means only about 400,000 NOXT are currently available"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg10104739#msg10104739

And you also admitted via pm that only quarter of the noxt are in circulation (~250k).

So.... if you got only 60 btc, how come we have "220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon"
Who are those hands? did they pay for their noxt?
who is holding the rest? (~400k)? did those hands pay anything for those noxt or it is just being dumped on us right now for 25% ico price?

What are the correct numbers? and why didn't you burn the noxt you bought back?

At the 4th of jan you stated you shorted 75 btc for $315,

Can you end this short and refund our money? it seems you have enough to buy all noxt from circulation.
(Although you didn't tell us how much was raised and how much is in circulation)

I will put all my noxt on polo for 0.00042 and below, my friends will do the same - please refund our money before you Huh

I need to bag for 2 pages so you admit you raised 120 btc and not 60? Don't you think we deserve to know what the hell is happening with the numbers of the ico and with the project itself?
What about the shorts? you must have like 150+ btc right now?
Are you gonna tell us something or just continue to act like the money you are playing with is actually yours?

who do you think you are screwing with your behavior? the people who already got their refunds? the only people that are getting fucked hard by your behavior is your investors (if you still give a flying fuck about us).

Stop victimizing yourself , refunds,trash talks, legal treats - only the last one is correct and is here just because you chose to fuck off after the ico was finished and thus having 0 transparency ico instead of just posting a summarize with ico numbers + a msg that you are going on vacation for a while because you think this is the right thing to do right after an ico ends. (still makes more sense then the reasons you provided - this phoney melt down due to refunds and bad words via pms..... come on dude you are 30 years old)

Get your shit together,
Post a detailed msg (with ico numbers and reserves), say you are sorry (to your investors), post some plans for the future,
And be amazed how quickly people will forget this bad 1 month of yours and move forward.

I need to bag for 2 pages so you admit you raised 120 btc and not 60? Don't you think we deserve to know what the hell is happening with the numbers of the ico and with the project itself?
What about the shorts? you must have like 150+ btc right now?
Are you gonna tell us something or just continue to act like the money you are playing with is actually yours?

who do you think you are screwing with your behavior? the people who already got their refunds? the only people that are getting fucked hard by your behavior is your investors (if you still give a flying fuck about us).

Stop victimizing yourself , refunds,trash talks, legal treats - only the last one is correct and is here just because you chose to fuck off after the ico was finished and thus having 0 transparency ico instead of just posting a summarize with ico numbers + a msg that you are going on vacation for a while because you think this is the right thing to do right after an ico ends. (still makes more sense then the reasons you provided - this phoney melt down due to refunds and bad words via pms..... come on dude you are 30 years old)

Get your shit together,
Post a detailed msg (with ico numbers and reserves), say you are sorry (to your investors), post some plans for the future,
And be amazed how quickly people will forget this bad 1 month of yours and move forward.

I am going to post a list of (very) simple questions,
Instead of keep clashing me just use it to move forward and putting this shit behind us.

The support and trust you get from your investors is fucking amazing,
believe me when I say this because my inbox is going to explode due to multiple pms from other noxt investors that trust you 100% and just ask me to stop attacking you.

Why I am saying this?
Because if you choose to open a new chapter it will be easier then you think.
Answering the questions I posted + post in the thread once in a while (just say "hi I am alive") will do the trick. (that's all!! easy isn't it? Smiley )

Can you please give an estimation about the time of your next public move? (it will happen in few days/weeks/months  ?)

Come on dude, please answer my questions.
Those are simple questions about the future plus you didn't say hello in noxt thread for 11 days now Smiley

Rofo I understand there will be a delay for the roadmap to be completed, can you drop us an update about where it stands?

Do you plan to use some of the ico funds for PR when things are ready?

Jason, What reason on earth would make you ignore legitimate questions like I just asked? you didn't post here for 12 days now.

Its more then 3 months you acting like a sweet 16 drama queen bitch, didn't you have enough of this bitching attitude?
Grow some balls and rollback to rofo v1, you have a lot of work to do if you want to leave the spot of some dude who just took our money and fucked as all with empty promises and big words (scam, you must know this word).

Don't we have any Aussie investor in here? Someone who could just knock on his parents door and pool this idiot out of his parents basement? It looks like he could use a descent kick in his pink ass.

I still believe jason is not a scammer, he just went full retard for some reason and we all got fucked (by him or by his attitude it doesn't really matter).

GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND COME HERE TO ANSWER YOUR INVESTORS QUESTIONS, WE DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THIS PROJECT.

I thought to post it in noxt thread, but take this as a pm for now.

We just tried everything, we tried the hard attitude we tried the soft attitude - wtf would you do if you were an investor?
Its like dealing with a fucking baby

I did not troll, those were serious questions.

And I am sorry for my msg and language, sometimes the frustration takes over me.
I shouldn't have send you those msgs although I am pissed as fuck, sorry.

Are you going to answer those questions after you realized I was not trolling?
You didn't post in noxt thread for like 2 weeks, show some respect to your investors (we still know nothing).

What do you think about my plan? evil enough?
If nothing delivered until the 27/3/2015 I will post it in the thread, I will deliver at 1/4/2015.
Have a lovely day Smiley

Pikuchato,

If you really believe rofo scammed us, then stop posting here and take legal action. ASAT (as simple as that)

Have a good day,

TheMightyKnight

If I pay to a lawyer I might win the case just to find out jason have no money to pay (not for our investments nor for the lawyer itself).
In that case I will just make my loss bigger.

Here is the plan:
1) Making a website called 'Jason Curby' with a related domain, this website will pop up for anyone who will look for our friend online.
In this website I will put all information I have + Anonymized forms for giving out more information about him.

2) Sending messages to all of his Facebook friends (I saved it for offline use, 288 friends include 13 curbys),
Telling them what jason done + giving them the website address for more information and anonymized information sharing about him.
(We can have small bounties for real info graphic that will be advertised near his parents house, someone will snitch).

3) Organize all the information we got + the information we have and taking legal actions (same as a lawsuit but without a lawyer, going straight to the AU authorities).

My goal is to get jason arrested and his name trashed (no lies, just telling his story), getting our money back might be a non mandatory bonus.

I am going to conceptualizing the idea for deliverance in 2015 for you jason.

Can we now put this fucking kindergarten behind us? starting with an update about the state of the project?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:09:36 AM

The majority of those PM's were met with answers privately or publicly, not a stone wall. Answers which simply never, ever satisfied you (including multiple, multiple reassurances, numbers, updates and details), so I stopped. I also stopped because of the legal and personal threats, which I also publicly made clear. My FB is still active, we were friends until a week ago when you sent the 'evil plan' because I simply do not feel like I can talk to you rationally. Your PMs are far from the worst, which I've also tried to make clear it's not just about you. The update is coming since the roadmap expires shortly, and because despite what people think of me I am very eager to share and build on Gift and Pay and move forward.

pikuchato

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:18:23 AM

Did you try to talk with me rationally?

I was your biggest helper for fuck sake, most of the people here know how to write posts and open 15 btt accounts while I gave everything I had for you and your project including my time and my name.
So excuse me for not buying this shit, I was in your fucking pocket and you could easily maintain that situation with minimum effort from your side.

That's it, I am glad you are moving with your project and will patiently wait to sell my coins - no need for me to post here any more believe it or not I am not having fun doing this.

Please try to drop here an update once in a while so my imagination won't start working again.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:43:29 PM

2 things I have a major problem with here,

1. Pik, You are not the only person with Jason as a Friend on facebook, and for the record, it was NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER deleted...

2. I see a lot of your post above there that seem as if you got a response from Jason, but have left them out of the post ... when requested to put ALL pms up regarding this issue, that would "might warrior" include his replies, not just the half you want to show of your hand ....

I don't care if Jason went quiet, I was in fact invited to his home but ran out of time on my recent trip to Sydney (of which Jason was on my way there in Canberra ..) , so he has not been hiding, maybe not responding or wanting to put up with your shit, but certainly not hiding ...

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
pikuchato

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:50:14 PM

2 things I have a major problem with here,

1. Pik, You are not the only person with Jason as a Friend on facebook, and for the record, it was NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER deleted...

2. I see a lot of your post above there that seem as if you got a response from Jason, but have left them out of the post ... when requested to put ALL pms up regarding this issue, that would "might warrior" include his replies, not just the half you want to show of your hand ....

I don't care if Jason went quiet, I was in fact invited to his home but ran out of time on my recent trip to Sydney (of which Jason was on my way there in Canberra ..) , so he has not been hiding, maybe not responding or wanting to put up with your shit, but certainly not hiding ...

1. It was, wanna argue about it?

2. I didn't quote rofo side because it was all about my pms (and because I won't reveal private messages of the other side unless extremely necessary), rofo can reveal what ever he wants from his side.
2.1 You still think I own you something don't you?
2.2 Here is a pigeon Smiley

chau Tongue
kultus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:56:12 PM

You are a liar Pik, dead set mate, you are making shit up .. I will argue the point with you, he might have put you on ignore for some time ? hence you would not be able to search for him, but it was never deleted ... I know this for a fact, I am in communication with rofo often enough I would have noticed .. it was never deleted, which leads me to believe at worst he put you on ignore cause of all this SHIT you have been saying to him ... and to be honest I would too ....

James, you told me earlier today English wasn't Pik's native tongue ... by shit mate, he sure looks like he has a damn good grasp of it either way ey ....

kultus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:41:40 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 02:53:26 PM by kultus

Piku is ruining the project because he has no patience. Sad to see how one guy from the forum can make so much terror in here.

I would be ashamed of myself^^

I know you invested a lot of money in NOXT but your fights won't make it better...Your posts scare new investors. If you don't shut up you ruin your own investment. Why should Rofo scam us? We know everything about him. This is completely nonsense. Rofo invested 1 Year and his girlfriend in this project so why should he do this? I don't understand what makes you believe that.

In fact Rofo always needed more time to deliver things but he delivered. let's not forget that.

And, NOXT is a project and we crowdfunded it. So we have no right to blame Rofo if he delivers a bit later.

Please, don't continue this shit in here. We all wait for something. Rofo is active and he will update us soon when there are things we need to know.

Call me a cheerleader or whatever. I don't care. But please do have respect. You are not only ruining this project and with it you own money, you are ruining Rofos name while you remain anonym in here... And that is not okay^^

with you all the way there, I wont let anyone talk bad about Jason, he has always been honest with me and has NEVER stepped out of place and not delivered what he says he will, even if it has meant reaching into his own pockets ... I would at this stage follow Jason to the end of the earth and back .... no doubt! I for one am not Anon, my link is below and from there people can see exactly who I am Smiley unlike those spreading FUD

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

I'm going to stay on the fence with this one. One one side I think all of the silence was unacceptable, and I am interested to see what the explanation was. A part of me also wonders that if Pikuchato didn't cause such a fuss, would NOXT have just turned into a dead thread with just a handful of posts? What people also don't realise is that this is Pikuchato censoring himself!!

But on the other hand I do believe that Rofo is going to deliver, and to be honest whilst I have wondered at times, I have always deep down thought that Rofo wouldn't abandon us. Even though I have been pretty damn pissed off at times. I also feel sorry for him, because I know what a good guy he is, and don't think he entirely deserves all of the flack that he is getting, which is why I stepped back from everything to see how it all worked out.

I also like both Kultus and Piku, and have had good talks with both of you. So can we all just draw a line under everything (Rofo included) and start this again? This includes the unnamed people who are stirring things up behind the scenes. One of the big differentiators of the Noble community was that we all worked together and were all friends.  Can we have that again?
kultus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:34:22 PM

I'm going to stay on the fence with this one. One one side I think all of the silence was unacceptable, and I am interested to see what the explanation was. A part of me also wonders that if Pikuchato didn't cause such a fuss, would NOXT have just turned into a dead thread with just a handful of posts? What people also don't realise is that this is Pikuchato censoring himself!!

But on the other hand I do believe that Rofo is going to deliver, and to be honest whilst I have wondered at times, I have always deep down thought that Rofo wouldn't abandon us. Even though I have been pretty damn pissed off at times. I also feel sorry for him, because I know what a good guy he is, and don't think he entirely deserves all of the flack that he is getting, which is why I stepped back from everything to see how it all worked out.

I also like both Kultus and Piku, and have had good talks with both of you. So can we all just draw a line under everything (Rofo included) and start this again? This includes the unnamed people who are stirring things up behind the scenes. One of the big differentiators of the Noble community was that we all worked together and were all friends.  Can we have that again?

I am all for this, but hell Pik please stop with the damn FUD mate, I simply won't stand for it. and this is why.....

My thoughts are the same as yours James for the most part when it comes to Jason (being I never thought any ill of him... not even for a second)  he knows this too, I have faith in that man to deliver, he knows a lot about me and what I do, and to be honest, I cannot see him inviting me to his home address if he ever intended to pull anything shady, this is not a to be for 1 second taken as a threat, because I have so much faith in that man it is not funny, but to invite me of all people to his home and then to pull a dirty, lets just say would be a horrible idea, so it's off the cards, Jason will deliver, I will again put my name to that. everyone who is worried needs to just take a chill pill and relax, know there is time constraints and the job is stressful, so to attack him would ( if I was him)  result in him ignoring you for the sake of getting the work done that needs doing and I am all for that, progression supersedes dealing with stress, fud and stupidity. It's Jason we are talking about here, Name one thing he has actually done wrong, and I am not talking silence, I mean who has he ever hurt or taken from... he hasn't he is one of the most giving men I know.

Pik, lets get back to the show, no talk of dumping no more FUD, stick to what we actually know, Jason has alway been a top bloke who gives and gives and ALWAYS has delivered ...... sorry I have been rough on you today ... but from where I stand, so far nothing is proof that Jason is going to do wrong ... nothing at all.....

kultus

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:00:15 AM

I will be updating the ANN as we enter the final leg with all developments and features (that will be available live) as we enter the final week of March. The majority of the roadmap will be crossed off - with a few extras included. I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. Please follow the ANN as it changes now that this period is thankfully almost at an end.

Now we are all sorted.... back to where we left off ... On ward and Upward!! Cheesy

GBattaglia

Activity: 735

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:17:16 AM

The fact NOXT has held value (yes it has fallen, but nowhere near zero) despite there not being a really any visible software updates since the release in October show how much faith people have placed in Rofo. When March comes to a close I hope all of the issues can be laid to rest. Frankly if someone receives $30,000+ from investors, they have a right to request information. It is a shame threats began being made, and I hope the past can be put aside as the project moves forward.
kultus

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:49:51 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 04:28:19 AM by kultus

The fact NOXT has held value (yes it has fallen, but nowhere near zero) despite there not being a really any visible software updates since the release in October show how much faith people have placed in Rofo. When March comes to a close I hope all of the issues can be laid to rest. Frankly if someone receives $30,000+ from investors, they have a right to request information. It is a shame threats began being made, and I hope the past can be put aside as the project moves forward.

I have spoken with Pik in PM's all is well for the most part, he just wants to see results and I read into it myself (and not hard from all he has posted), that he has encouraged investors to invest that MAYBE do not fully appreciate what is required here, time frames and Rofo and I would hazard a guess that Pik is under person pressure from these people, how deep that goes I have no idea, but it would seems feasible that this is why Pik has lost his patience with Rofo, pressures out of his own control,   correct me if I am wrong Pik ..

Anyway, we all know what Jason / Rofo  has done in the past and well ... that is DELIVER!! never broke a single promise that I am aware of and I have been here since day 1 of noble, I was mining it the very first second it was released.. and you are right Gbattaglia "show how much faith people have placed in Rofo" people do... and I think more than Jason realizes at times Smiley

NOXT AND NOBLE ...... TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!! Cheesy <3 <3 <3  !!! Cheesy

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:01:49 AM

Constructive talks and discussions without flaming is what we need. Good that You spoke in private to sort soms stuff out. Better for the thread appearance.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:57:19 PM

Constructive talks and discussions without flaming is what we need. Good that You spoke in private to sort soms stuff out. Better for the thread appearance.

Please bear with me as I package all the utility, rates (and guaranteed rate), payments and details together for release. In summary short-term NOXT will fuel (and be burnt continuously) utilities for all digital currencies interested and match fiat use in Australia. There is also news on the legal and business side. I thank you for some private PMs and clarifications. The ANN will continue to give more details and cross-offs, but I will endeavour to post very frequent positive updates in this thread also from this point.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5062

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:37:59 AM

Good to see this thread ontrack! Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:00:22 AM

I will endeavour to post very frequent positive updates in this thread also from this point.
Its necessary to post negative updates as well, surely?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:10:31 PM

I will endeavour to post very frequent positive updates in this thread also from this point.

Not if there only positive news Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:22:13 PM

Not if there only positive news Smiley

Fair point, but walts-n-all, makes the journey more realistic and interesting, and actually gives value to the positive stuff. 
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:33:48 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 02:36:11 PM by Zebedee23

march is well & truly over

edit: just saw 'Full Details of 1st Quarter Update & Revamped Roadmap Coming Days Following Easter Monday' on OP. Look forward to update Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: