Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5042

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:11:00 PM

{redacted}

Take it to PM's.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:24:19 PM

Gift pages will be available on and off today, also the site may go down for an hour or two. Just a heads up. No orders yet.

Summary of the incoming updates:
- marketplace changing to pure bullion/precious metals/jewellery trades
- summary of how Gift/Pay will be used to 'buy back' and return semblance of stability
- business marketing plan and 'buy back' plan linked to money independent from crowd fund
- real world updates linked to business
- technical work going forward to link and build on v1 of the utility
- analysis on current state of 'crypto-equity', legalities and manipulation and more concise description of how/why $NOXT is different (aka. 'Why I hate Twitter')
- https://www.noblemovement.com/state-of-cryptocurrency/ rollouts

pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:38:24 AM

Gift pages will be available on and off today, also the site may go down for an hour or two. Just a heads up. No orders yet.

- summary of how Gift/Pay will be used to 'buy back' and return semblance of stability
- business marketing plan and 'buy back' plan linked to money independent from crowd fund
- analysis on current state of 'crypto-equity', legalities and manipulation and more concise description of how/why $NOXT is different (aka. 'Why I hate Twitter')

Smiley
Sounds interesting, especially "real world updates linked to business".
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:18:18 AM

Very exciting developments, good work!!

edit: great read - https://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:01:54 PM

I would just like to repost a quote from the main thread before business news comes out. My stance will not align with the latest in thing.

• Selling, marketing, 'acting as' or representing these tokens/coins as equity to non-sophisticated investors/while unregistered or redeemable for equity is illegal - I am not immune because 'cryptocurrency' is not regulated. Shares/equity/marketing and sales of anything as equity is regulated.
  • That does not mean that in the future crypto and equity has the potential to become linked, but that is theoretical and not the case at the moment.
  • Nobility will not involve charging money for access to 'insider information', nor do I actively trade NOXT, fake vol. or otherwise period.
  • When I start buying the buys and addresses will be public.

I have always worked slowly and carefully because of my position, business and open identity. All of which have been public for 16 months now. PoD and crypto-businesses are not revolutionary.

I am concerned with what I have to 'compete with' as always, but I will not tread dangerously to try and keep up with the same people/exchanges/'teams' that have sold you 50 different scam coins in the space of my NOBL>burn>NOXT (these 2 being my only two I will still be around for many years). Just because the price/vol. is low and/or I am not pumping NOXT on Twitter with the rest does not make this project a scam. Fortunately this year I don't have miners or ideals getting in the way of pure business/work. How you decide to positively promote the services or NOXT on the other hand is entirely up to you.

My eyes are on a future cleaner space where I don't have to compete with these types in this environment any longer. I will not sacrifice that vision of the future to try and compete now. That is why brand, reputation (despite the mud it's been dragged through this year), experience and information services are paramount to me.

All it's going to take is one crackdown or law and you will see everyone scurry off or rebrand themselves. Unfortunately we all have a digital history in crypto. Some might consider themselves lucky they didn't get slapped down and/or thrown in jail, although some might (or might not). Linking real IDs to Twitter and projects during an extremely key year or two of transitioning is quite risky depending on what is being done/said. I am not taking that risk no matter how small the $$ involved. Only a few will remain in their current state when the big boys step in.

For those who think I'm anti-anonymity or pro-government or anti-cryptocurrency of course I am not. I make the distinction with what NOXT is and what it represents. I completely understand, respect and believe that coins like XMR, SDC, and DRK are not only important but an absolute necessary (personal opinions aside). I just don't have the character/history/skills/desire to follow that path rather than corporate/integrated public use of the technology.

Every time I get passionate over NOBL/NOXT I feel like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvZI8BsSxw. Maybe I am a little angry and mad at this scene and how things have turned out. Doesn't mean we're anywhere near the end.

I am in the process still of writing updates, checking the Gift spam/logs and hearing back from some people. I just needed to get that off my chest tonight.

During the time spent researching and preparing these proposals to move forward into 2015, as well as through a surprisingly extensive professional network outside of bitcointalk I very quickly came to know of the impending SEC crackdown on downright fraudulent misrepresentations regarding securities, equity, dividends and investment. My Twitter began warning about the growing problem before news started surfacing but unfortunately I am considered quite the 'negative Nancy' until things came to a head. I am approaching this project very slowly to make sure members understand what it represents and what it does not. I am also being careful to make sure that nothing I am presenting still 'quacks like a duck (security)' even though it isn't called a 'duck' (security). There are grey areas still for me and some risks which while I am uneasy about seem acceptable, however I will be very proactive here as the scene matures rather than hide in loopholes. In short, I am crowd funding the idea and rewarding supporters with 'tokens' (colored coins) that give them exclusive access to the infrastructure & services and many perks/rewards for helping me realise this. These are not securities, do not currently represent a stake in a company, nor do they guarantee profit-sharing or a return. I want to provide legal value to the coins, I want to build the systems around them and promote the technology, and I want to license and regulate myself to grow this project to full potential for everyone involved for many years - I do not want to end up in trouble with the law. So there are things I can and am happy to promise, and there are things I will not guarantee. The legalities section of the whitepaper heavily expands on this paragraph with a lot of referenced material, but please ask away.

mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:52:58 PM

haven't been around here for some time...  (was sure the progress in the project will push the price much higher though)
any thoughts on the road ahead? prospects to those who still hold NOXT in their bag?

Thanks.
pikuchato

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:56:29 PM

haven't been around here for some time...  (was sure the progress in the project will push the price much higher though)
any thoughts on the road ahead? prospects to those who still hold NOXT in their bag?

Thanks.

What progress?
rofo can't even give us a proper update, all we have is updates about future updates  Undecided
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:49:11 PM

What progress?
rofo can't even give us a proper update, all we have is updates about future updates  Undecided

Everytime you think Rofo is on the right path he comes up with another wrong path...

Gift has been live for just over a week now and Pay on and off while I resolve things. I am still testing and beefing up the payment system. Going live has caused some issues with emails, displays depending on browser, and general coding tidying/turning on features is being done. The marketplace is being emptied in preparation for the bullion update, on which I have to wait for papers (if I could only force the government to move faster). Thank you for your feedback.

pikuchato

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:53:48 PM

What about this ^ ?

[..]
Gift has been live for just over a week now and Pay on and off while I resolve things. I am still testing and beefing up the payment system. Going live has caused some issues with emails, displays depending on browser, and general coding tidying/turning on features is being done. The marketplace is being emptied in preparation for the bullion update, on which I have to wait for papers (if I could only force the government to move faster). Thank you for your feedback.
Kiss
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:25:45 PM

When I have the green light for it and contract signed. Keep in mind it will be done in a slow and steady way I can support over time, no matter how impatient or threatening anyone gets. I'm dead tired of my 'price support initiatives' (for lack of better words and despite sounding like your typical altcoin scene BS word twisting) being completely taken advantage of. Had I not done the large NOBL burn things would have gone much smoother in terms of what I had to support (large amount of NOXT distributed with no equivalent BTC to support). In all honesty that is my biggest regret, that will not be happening next time.

You'll notice the exchange rate already ready in the system and Gift price for a week for those who have ordered so far (although limited for now for above reasons - including testing). Pay will be preferred, as it means I can begin building relationships locally also (it will be live again this weekend and have a much higher upper limit).

I need to see an increase in interest and price rather than people slowly cashing out after so much disruption. Not that I will force that issue, it will just make the entire process quicker.

The marketing plan involves personal and independent reach outs to my contacts and locals in gov/private.

The buy back will be linked to my personal account and work.

It's important that my personal buys are independent and able to be proven not linked to crowd fund. Once they can begin they will.

Other

In the meantime people keeping an eye on will see the activating of links and more developments coming live online, as well as decent parts of the NXT wallet functionality being transitioned to web. Merger of online accounts with your NXT wallet is in the works also, with no sharing of private keys.

The beefing up and automation of the payment system is also important. Much of the site functionality will evolve over time (those watching have probably already seen a few), including removing CoinPayments for NOBL (replacing it with our own payment system).

pikuchato

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:35:10 PM

When I have the green light for it and contract signed.
So I guess this is what we are waiting for...

Thank you  Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:53:04 PM

I get " Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0 "  , on both Safari & Chrome on wwwnoblemovement.org

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:34:22 PM

I get " Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0 "  , on both Safari & Chrome on wwwnoblemovement.org
it's working fine, and im using chrome
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:10:57 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 11:26:34 PM by Rofo

I get " Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0 "  , on both Safari & Chrome on wwwnoblemovement.org

Probably a cache or memory error (my end). May need to empty cache as memory available is on overkill, check it is .com not .org also.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:45:14 PM

I get " Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0 "  , on both Safari & Chrome on wwwnoblemovement.org

Probably a cache or memory error (my end). May need to empty cache as memory available is on overkill, check it is .com not .org also.

still getting error , & yeah www.noblemovement.com not .org.

edit: strange errors in Chrome and Safari but firefox and Tor are working fine for me

edit: I get the error in firefox but only after i try log in with wordpress, this happened initially with safari and subsequently got the error permanently afterwords.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5042

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:22:29 AM

Marketplace link in your sig. is bad.

https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace

Good

https://marketplace.noblemovement.com/

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:27:06 PM

Buy all the things!
pikuchato

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:22:35 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 09:41:35 AM by pikuchato

Half an year of nothing, this is so frustrating.
What about march deliveries? april updates? any news? I am not really impressed by those word press pages that pop up once in a while, this is a 500$ job for a 12 years old programmer.

Just take a loan and buy your tokens from us (some for less then half of the ico price + btc price went down like 35% since the ico),
and then you will be able to keep your "earning" to yourself and manage your "business" however you want (free money isn't it?).

edit: If you are tired of my great honest monologs just post here once in a week, no update from you = update from my sense of logic.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:34:19 AM

Half an year of nothing, this is so frustrating.
What about march deliveries? april updates? any news? I am not really impressed by those word press pages that pop up once in a while, this is a 500$ job for a 12 years old programmer.

Just take a loan and buy your tokens from us (some for less then half of the ico price + btc price went down like 35% since the ico),
and then you will be able to keep your "earning" to yourself and manage your "business" however you want (free money isn't it?).

edit: If you are tired of my great honest monologs just post here once in a week, no update from you = update from my sense of logic.

Gotta agree with Pikuchato on this one. How many times have we said "Post an update even if there isn't an update"?

I know it seems like a waste of time, but crypto is still too immature to cope with silence.
pikuchato

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:02:47 AM

rofo can you give us a list of things you have done for this project in the last half an year?

I just read your post history, we are waiting for a "big update" for almost 3 months now, do you have anything beside few word press pages?
I can quote like 10 posts of yours which promise a big update but then you just move on and "forget" about it (including the op which is full of promising future updates including the graphics, this is just pathetic).

Tell us how you going to buy our tokens, when you gonna do it, what is your plan? we don't really care about anything else related to this project anymore (at least me personally, I can't fit anymore dicks in my mouth, sorry), is it another scam which is made to take my money with empty promises? or you actually going to do anything with this project?

And please try to actually say something when you post,
"The marketing plan involves personal and independent reach outs to my contacts and locals in gov/private.
The buy back will be linked to my personal account and work.
It's important that my personal buys are independent and able to be proven not linked to crowd fund. Once they can begin they will."

this is like saying nothing ^.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: