Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:46:55 AM

Lol where Piku when you need him!!!???

I think piku left NOXT alone a couple of months ago, you can read it in the slack page.

I'm still hoping this thing can turn around, but with every day that passes it feels more unlikely..
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:29:16 AM

I think piku left NOXT alone a couple of months ago, you can read it in the slack page.

I'm still hoping this thing can turn around, but with every day that passes it feels more unlikely..

How did Piku get rid of his NOXT, thought he had some insane amount, hard to believe he fund a buyer and no vol on Polo!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:31:56 AM

How did Piku get rid of his NOXT, thought he had some insane amount, hard to believe he fund a buyer and no vol on Polo!?

I didn't sell anything, I just thought rofo will focus on noxt rather on me if I take a break.

I read everything don't worry Tongue
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 01:17:29 PM

There are no updates to the screenshots provided and the testing for multiple currencies. Not sure what else you want to hear without me repeating myself.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

Not sure what else you want to hear without me repeating myself.
No, not sure at all, are you.  Roll Eyes

Are we there yet, im really bored?
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:24:04 PM

There are no updates to the screenshots provided and the testing for multiple currencies. Not sure what else you want to hear without me repeating myself.

How about a realistic date for release thats going to be kept??

& welcome back picku! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

It's not a question of repeating......a question of making an appearance.

A few lines every couple of days saying, "In the last few days i have done 200 lines of programming. Had a few meetings. All is well."

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:28:33 AM

Well you said 2 weeks ago that you were testing multiple currencies. Common courtesy suggests that after the said week has passed you then say; "oops it is taking a little longer, x happened, but I will give you an update in the next day or so".

If you were actually running this as a business you would have failed a long time ago showing this kind of disrespect for your investors...
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:54:45 AM

If you were actually running this as a business you would have failed a long time ago showing this kind of disrespect for your investors...

Goes both ways mate. If a good number of people here were actually 'investors' of a business they would be in jail a long time ago.

If I were running this as a business I would be meeting in person daily with my investors and business partners (as I do with the two linked ventures mentioned when I made a point of being under NDA's) rather than facing letters and threats from strangers every time I check on this forum. I would also be running it for-profit, rather than as a 'service-to-burn' crowd-fund (the majority of which was done via burning NOBL rather than 'investing') that relied on 'incentives to participate' (at the time of writing I had envisioned and hoped positively). Perhaps it's a good thing it's not running as a business nor dependent on the public individuals on this thread else it would have failed - except in the eyes of everyone here who already considers this an outright failure/scam anyway - right?

I never claimed testing for multiple currencies would only take a week, and experience shows giving 'fluff' updates that don't amount to anything delivered are just as if not more so poorly received than silence, so I chose to remain silent publicly. I've already lined up a number of supported coins in private directly - none so far from anyone else.

For a little more understanding of why I disrespect the lovely people here - I generally try to leave my updates for Mondays from this point and not read anything crypto-related over the weekend. For obvious reasons.

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:11:00 AM

Goes both ways mate. If a good number of people here were actually 'investors' of a business they would be in jail a long time ago.

If I were running this as a business I would be meeting in person daily with my investors and business partners (as I do with the two linked ventures mentioned when I made a point of being under NDA's) rather than facing letters and threats from strangers every time I check on this forum. I would also be running it for-profit, rather than as a 'service-to-burn' crowd-fund (the majority of which was done via burning NOBL rather than 'investing') that relied on 'incentives to participate' (at the time of writing I had envisioned and hoped positively). Perhaps it's a good thing it's not running as a business nor dependent on the public individuals on this thread else it would have failed - except in the eyes of everyone here who already considers this an outright failure/scam anyway - right?

I never claimed testing for multiple currencies would only take a week, and experience shows giving 'fluff' updates that don't amount to anything delivered are just as if not more so poorly received than silence, so I chose to remain silent publicly. I've already lined up a number of supported coins in private directly - none so far from anyone else.

For a little more understanding of why I disrespect the lovely people here - I generally try to leave my updates for Mondays from this point and not read anything crypto-related over the weekend. For obvious reasons.

I'm done, do what you want. I won't be replying on this thread again. Enjoy your angry little life where you imagine that everyone is against you and noone supports you.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:18:41 AM

Now go and show those investors, and business partners, and people involved in your other ventures, this thread, and particularly your pathetic attempts to continually tell us how you are being abused/threatened etc "every time" you check into this forum. Really? What, every time?

And your "be in jail" comment, is just odd.  Huh

duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:42:55 AM

Come on Guys ,
Rofo is certainly pondering on and doing steps to further both project lines ,
have faith , be kind and furthering . Do something for yourself if your into 'it' ,
do something small & positive that you can do now for the nobler outcomes Roll Eyes
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:07:47 PM

faith can only go so far , need to see some action

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:42:58 AM

Wheres the sell wall Rofo? Time to accept this one man project of yours, was a mistake for the rest of us to be involved in. 

C'mon, find an acceptable way to cut all our loses, Rofo.
Zoggy32

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:28:35 PM

From the OP: "These are not securities, do not currently represent a stake in a company, nor do they guarantee profit-sharing or a return."

Gosh, I think some people might be confused how this works.

Congrats to many of the posters in this thread though. You have created a shining example of what future crypto developers can expect from any community that may crop up around their project.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:56:55 PM

it works both ways, is Rofo a shining example of what a community can expect from a dev?? Take you BTC then nothing a year later

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:12:04 PM

From the OP: "These are not securities, do not currently represent a stake in a company, nor do they guarantee profit-sharing or a return."

Gosh, I think some people might be confused how this works.

Congrats to many of the posters in this thread though. You have created a shining example of what future crypto developers can expect from any community that may crop up around their project.

Do you think anyone would blame rofo if he delivered few services and just fail to promote them? The problem is he did not deliver anything, it is not even a failure it's like the project never started.

So yes, I know there is no guarantee for profit, but I was quite sure there is a guarantee the dev will *try* to gain any profit.
Zoggy32

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:59:04 PM

The problem is he did not deliver anything, it is not even a failure it's like the project never started.

Your statements boil down to "Rofo is lying", considering the update this week. I think the real issue for a lot of people in this thread is that they didn't get a pump to dump on.
pikuchato

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:03:29 AM

The problem is he did not deliver anything, it is not even a failure it's like the project never started.

Your statements boil down to "Rofo is lying", considering the update this week. I think the real issue for a lot of people in this thread is that they didn't get a pump to dump on.

nope, my statement boil down to "The problem is he did not deliver anything" yet. Don't put words in my mouth Smiley

You mentioned guarantee for profit, so I explained to you we are talking about a year without any delivery - not about any guarantee for any profit (Original timeline was planned for 3-4 months).
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:03:01 AM

yeah you cant say were pissed off as no pump, we literally have had a year with only some pretty pictures to show for it. Every date that has been given has been missed and all we get is attitude when the vast majority of 'investors' have patiently waited without causing problems, threats, etc...

& I and im pretty sure most here dont think Rofo is lying but the facts are nothing has happened for a year and all we get are insults when Rofo does choose to make an appearance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: