Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:25:29 AM

pikuchato, Zebedee23 how long are you willing to wait for satisfactory update or how low does the price of NOXT has to drop, before you write this off as scam, sell off your coins and move on?

still trying to get your order at 425 sats filled, i like it how you make it even the exact amount you konw piku is holding,  Somehow i dont think he'll be selling all to you for 0.4 BTCs

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:38:25 AM

pikuchato, Zebedee23 how long are you willing to wait for satisfactory update or how low does the price of NOXT has to drop, before you write this off as scam, sell off your coins and move on?

still trying to get your order at 425 sats filled, i like it how you make it even the exact amount you konw piku is holding,  Somehow i dont think he'll be selling all to you for 0.4 BTCs

Hardcore day trader Tongue
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:00:31 AM

Anybody got some insiders at a pump group to start a small pump on noxt? Wink They should be abnle to gather enough around these prices with their patience and tactics.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:30:15 AM

Hardcore day trader Tongue

Listen silly child,
If you say it has no value,
Then why the fear to sell , (if you believe it worthless).

Cool
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:07:04 AM

btw rofo Last Active:    September 16, 2015, 04:13:52 AM, I don't think he bothers do even read this, he doesn't seems to think he has any responsibility for this situation nor for our loses - all of this is our fault in his eyes.

Yep. Looks like Rofo's flaky character, allows him to find excuses why he has failed the goals he set himself. Pathetic.

This has turned into a long con, where actually, Rofo started with good intentions, but then easily turned to 'victim' mentality and has used that ever since as a get-out for his own misgivings. Does he still live with parents?
I cant see any way now, that this character has the skill, focus, or will, to produce anything of any value. So project over, as far as im concerned (would love to be wrong about that).
He also does not seem to care about his rep anymore, so he seems to have lost his way somewhat. Sad.

I have invested here what i can afford to lose, so the drive to find compensation is not as strong as maybe Piku's investment/s. If i was in Piku's shoes?? Id be speaking to Rofo's boss/associates/colleagues, and anybody who has influence on his 9-5 day.

If his identity was a value-added reason to give him money, then its time to realise that value. Cos thats all the value you/we are getting, here. Use it.       
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:07:40 AM

Rofo, are you on schedule for the release today? I'm very enthousiastic and anxious to see the results! Any update on the release notes?

Yep, just taking as much time as possible today for cleaning up and bug hunting before my deadline dries up.

So I've passed the deadline and will post progress on the app hitting the store (won't be too long but may have to wait to test some final wallet generation here). Still bug-hunting and cleaning up, while polishing as many features as possible. Please note multiple currency support (at either cost to be supported (for NOXT) + no fees or listed anyway with 1% fee auto-removed from NOXT), address generation, multiple API's being hooked into, linked accounts, app bullion trade, app gift card support, app gift card trade and send. This is just the beginning, there are a lot more features being readied and an app/game (or two) to be built on top of the platform. See screenshots:

PS. The balances are dummy test figures.

Hate is a strong word to use kiklo. Almost 2 months since this nice picture and what is happening is what concerns the investors. Investors are entitled to some updates regarding the nice picture. Is he still bug-hunting? cleaning up? Why can't Rofo just give an update regarding the bugs.

Of course people do get frustrated and your advice to hold or sell is rather suspicious. Why sell? Do you know something that the investors do not? Are you hoping to get cheaper noxt based on something you know and investors do not?

What's next?

1-6 months: Ethereum enjoys its rightful spotlight, lots of lower lows and lots of higher highs (maybe to both, hurray trading), a few extra releases, bug fixes - and dangerous bugs leading to losses, maybe even a GUI wallet. Lots of world-travelling, grand speeches of decentralizing the world and much slapping on backs. Ethereum continues to be marketed as the 'future of finance'.

6-12 months: A disagreement or two over direction or development, a number of Ethereum employees ramp up their 'contractual' and 'non-official' development and advisory aids to private and public forks, a number under NDA that we never hear about. A group of increasingly vocal 'heads' worry more about Ethereum not being able to compete and meet regulatory and banking requirements (cue Ripple) and the drastic changes that will have to come about in order to appease the real financial system. This is exacerbated by the platform being riddled with pyramid schemes and illegal gambling, tarnishing its image. Ethereum continues to be marketed as the 'future of finance'.

12-18 months: Interest in Ethereum is waning, despite a number of great releases, new GUI wallet. Consistent news of Ethereum forks, distributed ledgers and private blockchains (the ones Vitalik is currently buttering you up for) is worrying investors. Many people are concerned that the volume does not match the 4000-6000+ BTC/day of it's prime-time days. The ask the question, 'is Ethereum the future of finance?'. The team seem to be quieter, questions about money and how it was spent. Are there growing conflicts of interest? Perhaps Ethereum gets lucky and gains further funding from 'investors' (hopefully not for an 'undisclosed amount of *new* ETH to be released to new 'shareholders'). Ethereum continues to be marketed as the 'future of finance'.

18-24 months: Fiat burnt through like a hot knife through Butter, future funding is looking bleak. Despite a great platform there are 100+ ETH forks with newer and shinier 'features', offering greater pumps and greater profit potential, and the cryptocurrency world is hearing too much news about new shiny competitors released by private and financial institutions. Not a single ETH sits in the hands of the original institutional investors or company itself. One by one the employees have given a polite and gracious exit speech to continue their passion for development elsewhere - 'my time here was wonderful, Ethereum has a great future and we learnt a lot. We have driven success and innovation. YOU made Ethereum what it is but it is time for me to move on, etc. etc.'. They are hired by private and public competitors to work on new platforms (of which they have privately advised on for the past 12 months). These competitors, 'Open', 'Lightning', 'Medici', etc. etc. are marketed as the 'future of finance', and the cycle repeats itself.

24+ months: ?

Too cynical? Happy to eat my words if this does not come about. Wouldn't take much to halve that time-frame either.

From https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148704.40

I do hope noxt is not going to be like ethereum. The reason why I'm on the fence is because Rofo, afaik, is working alone. One would have to take that into account.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:16:13 AM

wether alone or not it only takes a min to give an update every few days, and he cant eve be bothered to do that let alone ever release anything or show signs of development save 1 picture in 1 year!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:20:22 AM

Hate is a strong word to use kiklo. Almost 2 months since this nice picture and what is happening is what concerns the investors. Investors are entitled to some updates regarding the nice picture. Is he still bug-hunting? cleaning up? Why can't Rofo just give an update regarding the bugs.

Of course people do get frustrated and your advice to hold or sell is rather suspicious. Why sell? Do you know something that the investors do not? Are you hoping to get cheaper noxt based on something you know and investors do not?

Strong word yes, sadly also accurate word, as some are raising it toward another person, even when they are not defending their selves.
Is Rofo going to make Noxt into something profitable,
I have no idea , would I personally buy it ,
No I would not personally buy any coin that runs on Nxt , Supernet or any other net besides it's own network, main reason extra point of failure , that you really can't control.

Cool
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:24:10 AM

And he has the gall to take the time and offer a critique on another project.  Huh 

Rofo has some sort of dual personality or somethingorother. Mind blown.

The One
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:25:25 AM

wether alone or not it only takes a min to give an update every few days, and he cant eve be bothered to do that let alone ever release anything or show signs of development save 1 picture in 1 year!!!

I'm not disagreeing with you as I've said before, updates are crucial for investors and potential would-be investors.

..C..

The One
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:31:37 AM

Strong word yes, sadly also accurate word, as some are raising it toward another person, even when they are not defending their selves.
Is Rofo going to make Noxt into something profitable,
I have no idea , would I personally buy it ,
No I would not personally buy any coin that runs on Nxt , Supernet or any other net besides it's own network, main reason extra point of failure , that you really can't control.

Cool

You need to understand the difference between hate and frustration. I am seeing frustration from the investors.

..C..

The One
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:33:05 AM

And he has the gall to take the time and offer a critique on another project.  Huh 

Rofo has some sort of dual personality or somethingorother. Mind blown.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Or maybe he was subconsciously writing about noxt.

..C..

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:46:02 AM

You need to understand the difference between hate and frustration. I am seeing frustration from the investors.

Hate shuts down empathy , which is why I used the word hate.
You all ignored Rofo's Depression even when it was just noblecoin,
detailed analysis showed the guy was thinking of suicide.

But you Yahoos ignored those signs,
Rofo passed through that stage and survived.
Which is why you now have a angry defensive dev that will ignore you, the majority of the time.
It is kind of a coping feature and it is giving you guys payback for ignoring his pain.
That frustration was a 2 way street ,as no one man will make a coin succeed.
When he works thru that stage , he will communicate with anyone still here, but until then , expect more of what you have been receiving from him.

Cool
The One
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:08:16 AM

Which is why you now have a angry defensive dev that will ignore you, the majority of the time.
It is kind of a coping feature and it is giving you guys payback for ignoring his pain.
When he works thru that stage , he will communicate with anyone still here, but until then , expect more of what you have been receiving from him.

Cool

I have never met Rofo so i do not know about his depression. If that was true then why embark on another project?

You are missing my point regarding the used of the word hate.

..C..

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:16:45 AM

I have never met Rofo so i do not know about his depression. If that was true then why embark on another project?

And you are showing a lack of empathy toward Rofo, which implies hate.
I am sorry if you can't see that.

Cool

FYI:
Most likely trying to correct what he saw as a failure with noble.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:41:04 PM

FYI:
Most likely trying to correct what he saw as a failure with noble.

well he hasnt done a very good job lol

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:35:44 PM

Cool

The problem is that people have offered him again and again to help him out, but he does not let us know what we can do.

How can we market a project without any information? How can we develop any features or applications for noxt without any information?

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:03:28 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 10:21:33 PM by kiklo

The problem is that people have offered him again and again to help him out, but he does not let us know what we can do.

How can we market a project without any information? How can we develop any features or applications for noxt without any information?

Those are the other reasons, I would personally sell and be done with it.
(Frustration over)

If you are not willing to sell and going to hold for years instead, hoping for a light at the end of that tunnel.
Changing the fact that this forum insults him almost on a daily basis, would be a smart move, considering so many here claim ,
"Rofo is the only one that can make this coin a success due to it centralized nature."
You need to place yourself in his shoes and realize the hardship , this has caused him , if you plan on holding for the long term.
Consider how long would you work on a project where insulted by others almost daily.

Main thing to remember is the only one holding you to Noxt is you, not rofo.

Cool
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:31:37 AM

thats like saying if you toke a loan from a bank, then not paying it back because 1 or 2 of the employees were rude to you. If Rofo dont deliver it has nothing to do with how he has been treated. Its plain fraud as simple as that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:55:48 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 02:36:27 AM by kiklo

thats like saying if you toke a loan from a bank, then not paying it back because 1 or 2 of the employees were rude to you. If Rofo dont deliver it has nothing to do with how he has been treated. Its plain fraud as simple as that.

First off, you are'nt a bank (they require signed contracts with Specific performance requirements),
you entered into a Speculative agreement without a contract for any performance requirements on a hope it paid off. If you did have a contract with said performance requirements , you could sue Rofo for failure to meet specific performance requirements. If you think you have a case contact a Lawyer, but he will tell you , that you have no case.
What you did , is go to the casino bet everything on black.
Worst Part you have not even received the final answer if it hit yet or not , but all are hurling insults at the guy who spun the wheel.

Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: