Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:47:08 PM

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:05:33 PM

im trying to install the app on another phone and im getting its not available error from Google Play.

What is your Google account email?

The app. is only available to those I add through signing up (beta testers) until 0.2, when it goes public.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:13:58 PM

im trying to install the app on another phone and im getting its not available error from Google Play.

What is your Google account email?

The app. is only available to those I add through signing up (beta testers) until 0.2, when it goes public.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble

you added me, i got it successfully on a tablet which now has stopped working, trying 2 get on an old phone. My email s zebedee2023@googlemail.com

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:14:26 PM

anyone interested in my 7k noxt?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:19:36 AM

you added me, i got it successfully on a tablet which now has stopped working, trying 2 get on an old phone. My email s zebedee2023@googlemail.com

You're signed up to the beta with that email address. Play download link for testers should be https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jasonlcurby.noble (not the one previously linked). Let me know how it goes.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:37:25 AM

seen this coinprism coloured coin wallet on BTC's blockchain??  https://www.coinprism.com/   asset list , https://www.coinprism.info/assets

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4905

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:52:59 PM

What a silly ignorant Gov you Aussies have. I thought ours was moronic.

http://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2015/12/australian-government-tells-citizens-to-turn-off-two-factor-authentication/

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:01:13 PM

Never underestimate the stupidity of govs, they comprise of people, mostly people who are not smart enough to be working in privete sector with higher pay and most of them are old or out of touch with technology that still hold their positions because, well, its hard to fire someone from a gov position because of stupidity. So they continue to effect our lifes with their stupid decision till they retire.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 12:17:24 AM

Moving the app. out of closed beta now - new patches this week.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:20:36 PM

that sounds interesting:)

WOW YEAH, 2016 is starting faaaast !!! I love it!  Grin

ALSO:

GET EUROPECOIN LOCALLY ALL OVER EUROPE IN 6 MONTH Huh

IN 30min YOU WILL KNOW:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg13447821#msg13447821

have fun  Grin
Matthias

pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:11:02 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 05:41:51 PM by pikuchato

Moving the app. out of closed beta now - new patches this week.

"conceptualizing the idea for deliverance in 2015"

Well... can we try conceptualizing the idea for deliverance in 2016 instead?
I don't think it went so well for 2015 Tongue

EDIT: now seriously, are you ever going to deliver anything? or just give us an honest and proper update about what is happening with this project and why we have 0 results after 1 year?

EDIT2: Again, logging in, reading, giving zero fucks, logging out.

Does any of rofo's cheerleader able to think about a good reason not to escalate this to the maximum we can? the dude just doesn't give a fuck, he is not working neither - what do you see here? please enlighten me.
The only good moments of this project were under legal treats, without them rofo is not working.

@Jason grow the fuck up, this is a business not a kindergarten where you can just bury your poo in the send and it will go away.
Stand like a fucking man and for once give us a proper update, what keeps you from working on this project? too lazy? you just don't give a fuck? you spent all money on booze? what is the reason you are not working on noxt?

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:43:08 PM

Its weird that we don't have more of the big holders kicking off, if it was me I would be more than slightly annoyed with the lack of updates.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:51:54 PM

Yeah this is a giant fukin piss take , By the way Rofo the App is not in general release on google play at all!! If it is you could at least give us a link. How about an update even??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:38:21 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 05:02:58 PM by pikuchato

He is not answering.

Let me ask again because last time you said I am escalating things too fast,
Does anyone here thinks we have a good reason to keep waiting?

Because in my opinion all jason needs in order to work is motivation.
Same goes for updates.

For now he has no motivation because he realized his investors are bunch of pussies who won't do anything when and if he steal their money,
Are you ready to flip this situation and give jason some motivation he doesn't have?

First thing I am going to do is message all of his relatives in facebook, telling them Jason stole our money with empty promises and now he is not responding.
Maybe his mother will explain to him stealing others money is bad.
We can write a detailed document describing what happened, this document will be handy in any future move as well.

If you think this is too extreme you are welcome to suggest any other opening move, this is the cheapest and easiest and I think it will bring results.
I bet he tells to his family he is some crypto guru, they will be quite surprised to hear he is just a scam artist.

Your opinions?

We can try go straight to the Australian Federal Police, they have a strong online presence and I already talked with them few times.
They don't really interested in helping with non Australian citizens cases but they sound highly motivated to get information about Australian scammers, actually I had to cut the conversation because the officer kept asking for names (which I didn't give for now).
This type of move is final and will take more time, for now I think messaging his family is much more reasonable.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

This project has taken way too long and not even some small updates to keep people informed.
I had alot of faith in this project in the beginning but i have given up. Very dissapointing.
I won't even give a shit anymore if there will be another ''update''.
People lets move on and leave this thread collect some more dust like it has been doing all the time.
Have fun with the BTC Jason
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:20:21 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 11:34:23 PM by Rofo

Piku, in case you haven't noticed, I've been genuinely done trying to communicate and reason with you for a very long time. Do your worst, as you have been doing and threatening to do for 12+ months. Everyone in my personal circle, crypto. circle (despite damage it does), and legal circle are very well aware of this thread and people such as yourself. This thread has gotten utterly ridiculous, from alpha to beta to legal updates to business updates to incoming 2.0, the positive energy lasts at maximum a week, before legal, personal issues are continuously brought back up.

Orders are being processed when they come through, the app is receiving positive feedback, business issues are almost resolved post-Christmas period, patch 2.0 is still due yet taking longer than expected (legal noose is tightening for BTC/payments, making your demands and threats for not rushing insignificant in comparison).

When 2.0 is out and international payments being done under an umbrella business, I will most probably be permanently deleting (edit for Piku: locking - feel free then to discuss NOXT on bitcointalk outside without my engagement while I post updates/new versions on the website) this thread. It's toxic. You may then take your personal qualms to my personal email, through the app. as complaint/feedback, or to the usual legal channels.

Quote from: pikuchato
Well... I think it is time for me to eat my hat and admit my assumptions were 100% wrong all the way.
The last few days almost made me an heart-attack, I really did not see this coming...

I am more then amazed about how things turned out, honestly this app looks even better then the original plan of noxt.
As an investor in noxt, I just couldn't be happier right now.

May I use your quote somewhere to promote NOXT, piku?

The most frustrating part is 9/10 people in this thread posting do not actually use the app. (with more than 3/4s not installing it) or the website utility before it. Or if you do it's using a completely different alias.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:24:26 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 11:35:44 PM by Rofo

Yeah this is a giant fukin piss take , By the way Rofo the App is not in general release on google play at all!! If it is you could at least give us a link. How about an update even??

Thanks for the feedback Zebe, after giving the two links for earlier non-production before release I assumed it was working for you. Now I'm aware, I'm going to roll back right now and try re-production and share a few links. Let me know in 15-30 after I post 3 (will post old test and new production to see if you can access).

Edit: Try this for production: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble

Try this for for the old testing link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jasonlcurby.noble

Production should work, as it's in production state. I will put 0.1.6 live (current) once I know prod. is fine.

pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:25:18 PM

Well thank you for the update, you did not answer to "what is the reason you are not working on noxt?" but I guess it is better then nothing.

May I use your quote somewhere to promote NOXT, piku?

Yes of course, You may even add a delivery or two because I am not sure it will work based on my name only.

And about deleting the thread, come on are you 5? do you think that deleting this thread will make your investors happy and solve all the problems?
Your investors are miserable and frustrated because of you - not because of this thread, unless you can delete or change that fact or get new investors which are happier - it will just keep going with you regardless the platform.
Change your childish attitude instead, it will be much easier for you.
We already got used to nothing so the standards are not too high at the moment, all you got to do is more then nothing.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:00:00 AM

if i installed the beta does it update to production itself?
good to see activity

im special interested in the europe services u try to add in cooperation with europecoin i guess
and DMD team mostly based in europe too

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:05:12 AM

Your investors are miserable and frustrated because of you - not because of this thread

im not frustrated because of jason
in fact im very happy that this is one project where someone else do the work and i can earn the fruits
and that jason works hard is easy visible to me maybe u miss the patience needed for serious business

i like jason do the work here and we who trust him can profit
like a few (including me) do the work on DMD lot others dont work but profit from it

now the question is at what project u work on and we can profit from it pikuchato?

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: