Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 07:31:12 PM

hi jason

can u update the roadmap for NOBLEcoin please

special the new site
people get nervous without website

and the nobility membership program
(i guess i would be highest rank in NOBLE and NOXT if u set that stuff as i expect up for both coins together as a unifoed website for NOBLE and NOXT)

also eagleflies still is motivated to do stuff if u want something wallet related done

Services Update:
Quote from: Rofo on March 25, 2015, 04:04:22 AM
In the works for NOBL:

Noble Steps (New Site)
- Return to original charity kickstarter/crowdfunding charity movement
- AML/KYC and regulatory advisory for charities/digital currencies
- Free Campaign Setup - Zero fees, zero min/max limits.

NoblePay
- New Payments
- Recurring/Scheduled Payments
- Transaction History
- Aus. Credit Card Transfer
- Aus. Tax Payment
- Aus. Bill Payments

NobleGift
- Buy & Browse 239 International Gift Cards
- Send to Friends as Gift
- Gift Point Rewards Program

Nobility - Membership Registrations
- Voluntary
- Four Tier
- Linked to Gift Point Rewards Program
- Personalised Noble Account Page (Transactions/History/Services)

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:14:33 PM

Looks like NXT is Hard forking imminently if not already, make sure you update your NXT clients!!!!

http://nxter.org/nxt-1-7-4-hardfork-update-immediately/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:07:05 AM

u see pikuchato jason speaks
if u talk nice into the wood the forest answer nice
if u take a dump in the wood be happy that he doesnt return that.....

From my experience with jason you must add some drama or some legal treat, otherwise he won't bother to reply.
But good luck with talking to the wood Tongue

hi jason

can u update the roadmap for NOBLEcoin please

special the new site
people get nervous without website

and the nobility membership program
(i guess i would be highest rank in NOBLE and NOXT if u set that stuff as i expect up for both coins together as a unifoed website for NOBLE and NOXT)

also eagleflies still is motivated to do stuff if u want something wallet related done

Services Update:
Quote from: Rofo on March 25, 2015, 04:04:22 AM
In the works for NOBL:

Noble Steps (New Site)
- Return to original charity kickstarter/crowdfunding charity movement
- AML/KYC and regulatory advisory for charities/digital currencies
- Free Campaign Setup - Zero fees, zero min/max limits.

NoblePay
- New Payments
- Recurring/Scheduled Payments
- Transaction History
- Aus. Credit Card Transfer
- Aus. Tax Payment
- Aus. Bill Payments

NobleGift
- Buy & Browse 239 International Gift Cards
- Send to Friends as Gift
- Gift Point Rewards Program

Nobility - Membership Registrations
- Voluntary
- Four Tier
- Linked to Gift Point Rewards Program
- Personalised Noble Account Page (Transactions/History/Services)
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 10:44:40 AM

From my experience with jason you must add some drama or some legal treat, otherwise he won't bother to reply.

I've cleaned up the NOBL Ann. with some older placeholders and removed most of the info. no longer applicable. Let me know if you actually have anything to add to it. My biggest concern was not making it seem an advertisement for 'my' apps. rather than the coin as a whole, but since there's nothing else to add.

Perhaps I don't like repeating myself, which I seem to do a lot of. The website related to NOBL was moved and taken down a long time ago with no interest from anyone in taking over the transfer or ownership, with a new 'chain' of community involvement (obviously collapsed completely since the failed NOBL PoS pump). My work on what I was doing with and for NOBL was moved to the personal domain with links. Mostly my responses are for those silent who eat up your words if I don't say anything.

But I agree, much easier to just threaten Jason with legal action and childish threats than get involved.

Make a suggestion to Eagle's git, present something to the thread, build a site, accept the coin, hard fork, make some posts, do some Twitter/FB action, blog, spam, build a game, make some trades, or God forbid do something related with NOBL. Anything would almost surprise me to death at this point.

Pay, gift and Nobility are covered in either the public or private app. right now alongside the rest of my zero deliverables. Steps will be when it's ready - but charity and giving money away is not a focus over usability and the apps right now - and I need to focus on legal/AML/KYC despite your treats (pun on spelling intended) enough as it is rather than put energy into the wrong areas.

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:02:24 PM

I've cleaned up the NOBL Ann. with some older placeholders and removed most of the info. no longer applicable. Let me know if you actually have anything to add to it. My biggest concern was not making it seem an advertisement for 'my' apps. rather than the coin as a whole, but since there's nothing else to add.

Perhaps I don't like repeating myself, which I seem to do a lot of. The website related to NOBL was moved and taken down a long time ago with no interest from anyone in taking over the transfer or ownership, with a new 'chain' of community involvement (obviously collapsed completely since the failed NOBL PoS pump). My work on what I was doing with and for NOBL was moved to the personal domain with links. Mostly my responses are for those silent who eat up your words if I don't say anything.

But I agree, much easier to just threaten Jason with legal action and childish threats than get involved.

Make a suggestion to Eagle's git, present something to the thread, build a site, accept the coin, hard fork, make some posts, do some Twitter/FB action, blog, spam, build a game, make some trades, or God forbid do something related with NOBL. Anything would almost surprise me to death at this point.

Pay, gift and Nobility are covered in either the public or private app. right now alongside the rest of my zero deliverables. Steps will be when it's ready - but charity and giving money away is not a focus over usability and the apps right now - and I need to focus on legal/AML/KYC despite your treats (pun on spelling intended) enough as it is rather than put energy into the wrong areas.

good reply Rofo, the quiet majority are behind you!!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:51:02 PM

good reply Rofo, the quiet majority are behind you!!

+1

Is this a green light for a NOBL community "takeover"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a complete abandonment statement? Truth is that it doesn't seem all that strange to me if two sister products seem like advertising for each other, but that's just my way of thinking. Does NOBL still figure within the app structure? Or is it going to be permanently cast aside long term?

BTW, can someone show me the post in the NOBL thread mentioning the taking down of the website and the offering of control to someone else?

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:39:59 PM

I've given answers on the NOBL thread. Please keep NOBL talk there from this point onwards.

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:13:51 AM

I've given answers on the NOBL thread. Please keep NOBL talk there from this point onwards.

Wow, how friendly
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:21:59 AM

Wow, how friendly

More friendly than Legal Threats , don't you think?

Cool
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 09:45:06 AM

Wow, how friendly

c'mon he just tryed to keep things clean.
So, that users have a chance to find out how things are structured

Its complicated enough, i can read from NOBLE thread, that the coin is
more or less orderly passed over to a new person.  I have seen tons of cases,
that have been handled far more miserable than this one. Its not a bug, that he
is knowing about the ability of his resources to serve certain projects its a feature.

Given that i can still read from his answer, he is still loving this coin and given, that both projects
now have somebody who can focus the needs of those projects (i don't know the new maintainer).
There can be done great things.
If they happen depends not only on the ability of those, who maintain the project,
but on the ability of the community, to be self-organizing. That's in my view a fact, that shows,
that decentralization is a social evolution and decentralized tools are just the tools to reflect that.
Times of single-success projects are over, everything currently successfull is in fact the result of big,
interconnected clouds of specialized projects, that are able to form
ecosystems. And this can be the the birth of a big one ...

sorry this got a longer essay as planned, it just jumped out of my mind ...
must be inspiration Grin

by the way @rofo we have a challenge running with a reward, that is paid to a crypto nonprofit
of 250 000 ERC, maybe this is a perfect space to connect and handle it via Noble-Tools to
generate some attention:

here is the FLYER: http://www.europecoin.eu.org/news/info-flyer

have fun
Matthias

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 02:31:26 PM

Wow, how friendly

I didn't mean to offend. Discussions of the NOBL website, community takeover of NOBL and NOBL roadmap, etc. would simply be best in the NOBL thread for those interested in NOBL.

james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:55:22 PM

Wow, how friendly

I didn't mean to offend. Discussions of the NOBL website, community takeover of NOBL and NOBL roadmap, etc. would simply be best in the NOBL thread for those interested in NOBL.

Much better Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4904

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:17:21 AM

Wow, how friendly

That's exactly how I read it.

You guys are getting some real thin skin.

Never forget no-one forced you to gamble and never gamble what you can't afford to lose. If you did then your the fool not anyone else.

Btw, I did sell a little noxt as it was stagnated too long and bought vpncoin and watched it go from 800 to 6000. then i dumped on those pumpers before they dumped. Smiley

I've pretty much lost all the Idealist views I came into CryptoCurrency with and only hold any long term hope for a couple coins. Far too many scammers and P&D groups just fleecing Hard working communities. And seeing Hard working Devs getting the blame fore these P&D scumbags just pisses me off.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:55:08 AM

Wow, how friendly

That's exactly how I read it.

You guys are getting some real thin skin.

Never forget no-one forced you to gamble and never gamble what you can't afford to lose. If you did then your the fool not anyone else.

Btw, I did sell a little noxt as it was stagnated too long and bought vpncoin and watched it go from 800 to 6000. then i dumped on those pumpers before they dumped. Smiley

I've pretty much lost all the Idealist views I came into CryptoCurrency with and only hold any long term hope for a couple coins. Far too many scammers and P&D groups just fleecing Hard working communities. And seeing Hard working Devs getting the blame fore these P&D scumbags just pisses me off.

That's how I read it too, sheesh.

If I were a dev I would think twice before attempting to launch a crypto coin. Far too much baggage & abuse aimed at all the real scammers and cheats gets sprayed on decent honest guys like Rofo.

I too have lost ALL of my idealism for crypto ... how sad
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 10:48:21 PM

here is a reason, that helps to keep being an Idealist:

crypto isn't invented to stand against the good people,
thats why i feel, maybe we should be happy,
to have here with Bitcointalk, the best test-environment ever,
to test your altcoin against random human threads Grin lol

now some shameless selfpromotion:

EUROPECOIN TRANSITION DONE:

DOWNLOAD

its a mandatory upgrade! Big cleanup and it got freaking fast:

" 56 files changed, 1154 insertions(+), 304 deletions(-) "

everybody please upgrade and report back
mac wallet is coming 2/3 days

-> have fun, TWEET, SPREAD, TRADE
    Matthias  Grin

http://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG

FOR THE UNSURE:

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:52:31 PM

Over 10 BTCs vol on Polo!!! Was that real??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:55:21 PM

I got a pile of NOBL which I haven't touched for more than a year.
Could somebody enlighten me about the change to NOXT, if, where? I totally missed that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:32:25 PM

... I totally missed that.

Yup, you totally missed that.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:39:44 PM

Was there a trade in?
Is it over?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

Was there a trade in?
Is it over?

Long over, it was pre Noxt launch.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: