Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:19:04 PM

I see, thanks anyway.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:26:10 AM

I see, thanks anyway.

NP, havn't even looked at the Nobl thread since they decided to P(iece)O(f)S(hit) it.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 11:50:04 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 12:01:07 PM by Rofo

I've updated the front ANN with two screenshots from a bootstrap/web (yes keeping it simple to focus on function) version of the mobile app, so Noble is once again no longer mobile only. Live with 2.0, and updated w/newer (but not 2.0) screenshots of the mobile application (which is live). Over the next week or two there will also be updates on the external applications being worked on to my JC site, minor since I still have 3 NDA's and 2 MoU's, with licensing/IP etc. *still* in the works - the legal drama related to the external app. is over. But it's something - there should be more info., screenshots, patch notes, patches and updates for 2.0 coming when ready.

The web will focus on NOBL/NOXT, and I will probably move away from universal coin support for 2.0 *unless* listing is paid for publicly burnt NOXT - then full support is added. I don't like the fact people are using the app. inclusion to pump their short-term 'projects' without NOXT/app. benefiting so much itself in return.

Mobile
50+ digital currencies supported, 400+ gift cards, Australian bills/taxes/credit card payments/bank deposits
Request access to the closed beta by sending me a PM. View patch notes here.

Web

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:30:25 AM

I've updated the front ANN with two screenshots from a bootstrap/web (yes keeping it simple to focus on function) version of the mobile app, so Noble is once again no longer mobile only. Live with 2.0, and updated w/newer (but not 2.0) screenshots of the mobile application (which is live). Over the next week or two there will also be updates on the external applications being worked on to my JC site, minor since I still have 3 NDA's and 2 MoU's, with licensing/IP etc. *still* in the works - the legal drama related to the external app. is over. But it's something - there should be more info., screenshots, patch notes, patches and updates for 2.0 coming when ready.

The web will focus on NOBL/NOXT, and I will probably move away from universal coin support for 2.0 *unless* listing is paid for publicly burnt NOXT - then full support is added. I don't like the fact people are using the app. inclusion to pump their short-term 'projects' without NOXT/app. benefiting so much itself in return.

Mobile
50+ digital currencies supported, 400+ gift cards, Australian bills/taxes/credit card payments/bank deposits
Request access to the closed beta by sending me a PM. View patch notes here.

Nice to see that things are progressing, thanks for the update Smiley

Are there many coins advertising to use the app? In a way it is good as we will get coverage, but bad in a way that it will not directly benefit us.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:40:58 PM

...I don't like the fact people are using the app. inclusion to pump their short-term 'projects' without NOXT/app. benefiting so much itself in return....

Can you elaborate on this? I have no clue what it is referring to.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:21:47 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 12:15:34 AM by Rofo

The web will focus on NOBL/NOXT, and I will probably move away from universal coin support for 2.0 *unless* listing is paid for publicly burnt NOXT - then full support is added.

Can you elaborate on this? I have no clue what it is referring to.

I've read a few threads where the app. gets decent support for hype cycles and it's real-world use while it gets.. less enthusiastic posts.. in this thread. It is frustrating.

Are there many coins advertising to use the app? In a way it is good as we will get coverage, but bad in a way that it will not directly benefit us.

A few, but they don't pay for listing and instead are happy to use the fees. I think the promotion itself is better than the useability, so NOXT sees benefits in terms of advertising but now where it matters here directly, specificially NOXT price and burning.

The web will focus on NOBL/NOXT, and I will probably move away from universal coin support for 2.0 *unless* listing is paid for publicly burnt NOXT - then full support is added.

Also, sorry I should clarify. This does not include DMD and ERC, who have full-term support on the app fee-free regardless due to mutual support and teaming up. Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Also, sorry I should clarify. This does not include DMD and ETC, who have full-term support on the app fee-free regardless due to mutual support and teaming up. Smiley

thx for clarify and i guess u mean DMD and ERC  Grin

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:38:00 PM

Also, sorry I should clarify. This does not include DMD and ETC, who have full-term support on the app fee-free regardless due to mutual support and teaming up. Smiley

Good to hear that.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:49:14 PM

thx for clarify and i guess u mean DMD and ERC  Grin

thank you so much, you hopefully also know, help is just a wink away

have fun
Matthias

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 12:26:00 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 12:49:49 AM by Rofo

A few notes on updates coming this week or next.

Done
- Mobile v0.1.7 will fix a bunch of bugs with wallets, addresses, local storage and simple usability. And upgrade the placeholder dashboard.

Next
- New app. version pre-2.0. I have to move the app. off Parse this year as they are closing services - moving to Azure/personally developed solution and a more secure database. I have been spending some time on as it was a bit of a distraction.
- The new Noble website will be up with 2.0 as shown, currently finishing up the email verification, accounts and AML/KYC verification sections. The issues related to the email verification and accounts were linked with Parse changing how they do things.

- I have two platforms being developed that link with the purchases, transfers and Noble - one is PHP for immediate-term and one is .NET/Azure for long term. The latter is for something being released in the future and security/wallets/payments (simply, because it's 'better'). The former is because it's quicker and gives you something to use/see without this thread going as it does.

- There will be extra information on projects on JC this month that I can post, some related to NDA/MoU. I can probably start posting information on the support apps. within a few months.

If there are any issues with the app. in it's current state not outlined in the development notes in-app please share.

If these are delayed I will post an excessive amount of screenshots this week to show the work being done rather than be silent trying to work.

Edit: DMD & ERC offline overnight while I resync wallets. NOBL/NOXT/BTC fine.

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:01:23 PM

Any update?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 03:40:17 AM

Any update?

Mobile v0.1.7 was pushed a couple of days ago, v0.1.8 incoming - and .2 for Canada and European payments now. Web side I may make live for registration or just share the screenshots of KYC/AML/payments/dashboard etc. if the first iteration isn't ready. Coin wallets are back up and fine.

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:31:07 PM

Any update?

Mobile v0.1.7 was pushed a couple of days ago, v0.1.8 incoming - and .2 for Canada and European payments now. Web side I may make live for registration or just share the screenshots of KYC/AML/payments/dashboard etc. if the first iteration isn't ready. Coin wallets are back up and fine.

Cheers.

Being polite when asking a question gets a reply.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 02:13:31 AM

Uploading the start of the web-based Noble today to www.noblemovement.com (original Noble site), and mobile app. will receive 0.1.8 updates shortly also.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:57:51 PM

Pushing Noble mobile app 0.2.0 tonight. Highlights include Noble Pay expanded to Europe, EUR support, Australian direct bank deposits, more gift cards, merchant/user map for user-to-merchant, user-to-user transfers.

Latest patch notes (0.2.0):

- European (EUR) payments activated and EUR currency support added (exchange/conversion/purchases)
- Noble Pay now available not only to Australians, extended to 17 countries in Europe via SEPA and IBAN
- Revamped user area - information, payment history and AML/KYC status
- Voluntary AML and KYC areas are now available for progress into 2016 utility
- Updated and improved direct bank deposit capabilities in Australia (BSB/Account number)
- New pay any bank account, anywhere in Australia, in alternative cryptocurrencies/BTC
- Pay display changes in details and success activity
- Updated latest dependencies
- New compile sdk version
- Mandrilla library support
- Payments and orders now supported with order detail email
- Limits on orders now automated based on an individual currency's liquidity (typically minimum of $100 for zero verification)
- Voluntary merchant and user map for global transfers/purchases outside current scope of Noble offerings

View in Store/Download

View patch notes here.

User verification, SSL, app details, NOBL informative page, payments, and new site pending for www.noblemovement.com.

Latest screens:

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:13:05 AM

Pushing Noble mobile app 0.2.0 tonight. Highlights include Noble Pay expanded to Europe, EUR support, Australian direct bank deposits, more gift cards, merchant/user map for user-to-merchant, user-to-user transfers.

Latest patch notes (0.2.0):

- European (EUR) payments activated and EUR currency support added (exchange/conversion/purchases)
- Noble Pay now available not only to Australians, extended to 17 countries in Europe via SEPA and IBAN
- Revamped user area - information, payment history and AML/KYC status
- Voluntary AML and KYC areas are now available for progress into 2016 utility
- Updated and improved direct bank deposit capabilities in Australia (BSB/Account number)
- New pay any bank account, anywhere in Australia, in alternative cryptocurrencies/BTC
- Pay display changes in details and success activity
- Updated latest dependencies
- New compile sdk version
- Mandrilla library support
- Payments and orders now supported with order detail email
- Limits on orders now automated based on an individual currency's liquidity (typically minimum of $100 for zero verification)
- Voluntary merchant and user map for global transfers/purchases outside current scope of Noble offerings

View in Store/Download

View patch notes here.

User verification, SSL, app details, NOBL informative page, payments, and new site pending for www.noblemovement.com.

Latest screens:

I've noticed that the Play Store shows only 10-15 installs. This product looks good to go. What could be done to get the word out to as wide an audience as possible? Would a new ANN thread specific to Noble Pay be appropriate? Could be a nice start.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:12:45 PM

hey rofo, how about sharing your website:

http://jasonlcurby.com/

Now people know you're a serious developer.  Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:15:37 PM

So I was going to buy something and http://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace isn't working. And also It should be https, that is the link from your sig Rofo so if it's wrong then correct please.

Also I cannot sign in, I'm assuming my old account from before noxt is no longer viable?

Without Https I'm not creating an account. You should never use a non encrypted connection on a monetary site.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 09:57:44 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 10:08:14 PM by Rofo

You will need to make a new account, different security practices and no more Wordpress.

Payments and marketplace will be available on web, I'm waiting on final paperwork for registrations.

0.2.0 is available.

Feel free to make a new thread or promote the app. (hence incentive to participate and the entire burning process), but I only wish to focus on the current two threads. There will be a burning/app. coin addition process on the site when ready.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:17:14 AM

You will need to make a new account, different security practices and no more Wordpress.

Payments and marketplace will be available on web, I'm waiting on final paperwork for registrations.

0.2.0 is available.

Feel free to make a new thread or promote the app. (hence incentive to participate and the entire burning process), but I only wish to focus on the current two threads. There will be a burning/app. coin addition process on the site when ready.

Thx, wanna post here when ssl is up.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: