Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:24:54 PM

The whole crypto scene has not seen a legitimate, much less effective and realistic project in a long time.

That will change. Starting here.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:39:50 AM

Watching for development
Good luck with this
atlantic miner

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

Interesting and great project , Good luck, I'm in.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 03:29:53 PM

Looks interesting, but I wonder why you want to make a whole new project instead of incorporating into an existing project? For example NEM's asset exchange that we are planning already will support a lot of what you want.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Honeypot

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:49:37 PM

Looks interesting, but I wonder why you want to make a whole new project instead of incorporating into an existing project? For example NEM's asset exchange that we are planning already will support a lot of what you want.

From what I can tell, the core vision and purpose completely stands on its own.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 08:41:48 PM

Thanks for the interest and words so far. Was a long day yesterday but an early morning start (in Australia) to port some more details over.

This isn't something that's competing with NXT or NEM but I see what you're saying - I could use NEM also as it's one that slipped my mind initially. It's more in line with using the platforms for their intended purpose in an accountable and regulated environment - colored coins powering business/corporate elements & cryptocurrency services/commerce/advisory - human and centralized elements using the technology rather than developing the technology itself (too many great teams of developers already).

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:58:23 PM

rofo, you might want to have a look at stellar and ripple.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:39:43 PM

rofo, you might want to have a look at stellar and ripple.

Good call you're right - I have been tempted to work it on Ripple (Stellar also but I like 'time-tested' ones) and should probably have listed them as a platform (will adjust). One of the things that has drawn me to NXT so early is its support - at least for myself getting it listed - on more traditional exchanges and relative exposure at the moment with their growing 'assets' and 'SuperNET'. Of the many communities NXT supporters have also been one of the few to approach me for NOBL-coop projects before all this so that personally resonated well. I would like to allow users to enter their platform of choice (Platform Agnosticism) but while in experiment stage I fear lack of liquidity and multiple platforms would only confuse the issue. I think there will be a bit of a battle on who's leading the charge and would like to allow users to move to their platform of choice or obvious winner in the future.

txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:23:26 AM

This coin has potential, really looking forward on seeing
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

Thanks for the interest and words so far. Was a long day yesterday but an early morning start (in Australia) to port some more details over.

This isn't something that's competing with NXT or NEM but I see what you're saying - I could use NEM also as it's one that slipped my mind initially. It's more in line with using the platforms for their intended purpose in an accountable and regulated environment - colored coins powering business/corporate elements & cryptocurrency services/commerce/advisory - human and centralized elements using the technology rather than developing the technology itself (too many great teams of developers already).

Also, NEM is still in dev, so it is not proven yet, so I can understand that.

I will be keeping an eye on this project!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:39:36 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:25:38 AM by Rofo

I know a lot of people are bullish about these asset exchanges but I have yet to be convinced.  I'm somewhat peeved about James creating 500 billion NXT capitalization worth of assets (500 times the total supply of NXT) and I am alleging this could be a factor in NXT's continuing $Fiat decline.   I'm not sure how more rules would stop this sort of inflation or protect investors beyond forcing legal liability on the person issuing said assets.

Definitely, I think they have potential but it will depend on the intended audience, intended use and whether guidelines cripple or embrace the potential of the tech. None of this is officially related to SuperNet or James' work nor have I had contact with him, although I admit the increase in support for and prevalence of coins on platforms (especially on NXT) played a role. I do worry about the effect an influx of assets would have on the underlying currency since it seems likely a lot would be cashed out once raised.

Honeypot

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:56:37 AM

I know a lot of people are bullish about these asset exchanges but I have yet to be convinced.  I'm somewhat peeved about James creating 500 billion NXT capitalization worth of assets (500 times the total supply of NXT) and I am alleging this could be a factor in NXT's continuing $Fiat decline.   I'm not sure how more rules would stop this sort of inflation or protect investors beyond forcing legal liability on the person issuing said assets.

Definitely, I think they have potential but it will depend on the intended audience, intended use and whether guidelines cripple or embrace the potential of the tech. None of this is officially related to SuperNet or James' work nor have I had contact with him, although I admit the increase in support for and prevalence of coins on platforms (especially on NXT) played a role. I do worry about the effect an influx of assets would have on the underlying currency since it seems likely a lot would be cashed out once raised.

Interesting all around. This approach can definitely make a difference and advance crypto in a direction that would be both productive and efficient by making use of multiple platforms.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 11:43:09 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 12:03:18 AM by Rofo

I have answered the first round of questions here, and am preparing for more information I hoped to release earlier to come today. Removed my reserved post and added FAQ to ANN.

misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

interesting ,waiting for more information
good luck !
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:55:51 AM

watch this coin.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

Rofo, this may be a question for the other thread but, exactly how much NOBL are you expecting to "burn" after NOXT comes out?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

Rofo, this may be a question for the other thread but, exactly how much NOBL are you expecting to "burn" after NOXT comes out?

As much as people want to use to move over. If the ICO were a success I'd say between 500mil and 1bil.

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:52:56 AM

I'll probably burn a million or so Smiley looking forward to the release!

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:33:22 PM

Swift kick.....I'd be willing to go in for a Bitcoin or two, Noble has always seemed to me to be a very good, trustworthy project, so I'm definitely going to support NobleNXT.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:59:47 PM

Planning to burn up to 5 mil nobl Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: