Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 12:20:46 PM

ANN addition and FAQ updated. Will be releasing a few more sections over the weekend as well as re-draft much of what is already written thanks to what has mostly been positive and insightful feedback.

miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:15:16 PM

ANN addition and FAQ updated. Will be releasing a few more sections over the weekend as well as re-draft much of what is already written thanks to what has mostly been positive and insightful feedback.

Thanks for the update Rofo!
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:02:04 PM

Sounds great. It seems the project is drawing interest from people more and more.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

Good to see the chapters coming available Smiley can't wait for the rest!
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:40:09 PM

This will be one of the most massive, detailed and developed white paper we have seen. 75 Pages and growing? Count me in.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:38:12 AM

This will be one of the most massive, detailed and developed white paper we have seen. 75 Pages and growing? Count me in.

Still a fair bit of feedback and new info. to accommodate - added Introduction , updated Stability/FAQ, and looking to get the Utility & Exclusivity sections out next so people can start seeing the potential rather than just the planning.

Also incorporating each section into a corresponding graphical pamphlet so that reading the entire paper in the future will not be necessary.

I'm in talks with some interested parties looking to enter early with a 10% bonus coins - a maximum of 5BTC or so between all will help me go a long way over the next week or two before listing.

If anyone has ideas or criticisms I need to enter into the documents please let me know. I still consider them drafts and needing more clarification/explanations.

Also added a minimum requirement for crowd fund to be a success at 100BTC.

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:23:28 PM

Still a fair bit of feedback and new info. to accommodate - added Introduction , updated Stability/FAQ, and looking to get the Utility & Exclusivity sections out next so people can start seeing the potential rather than just the planning.

Also incorporating each section into a corresponding graphical pamphlet so that reading the entire paper in the future will not be necessary.

I'm in talks with some interested parties looking to enter early with a 10% bonus coins - a maximum of 5BTC or so between all will help me go a long way over the next week or two before listing.

If anyone has ideas or criticisms I need to enter into the documents please let me know. I still consider them drafts and needing more clarification/explanations.

Also added a minimum requirement for crowd fund to be a success at 100BTC.

At 100BTC that would be about 50% of NobleCoin's marketcap. Not saying that is a bad thing of course.
If you are looking for graphic design work in regards to summarizing the paper into a graphical pamphlet,
I would like to put my name out there as someone willing to work on such a project once the time comes.
Example of some of my current NobleCoin Work:

https://i.imgur.com/fiJ7ujw.jpg
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:23:33 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 09:46:15 PM by voephilis

one question: how much coins get maximum burnt when changing NOBL to NOXT? is there a maximum number? I am asking because when there is a lot of demand on the coloured coins people burn all their NOBLs so NOBL could die!?

the total NOBL supply will stay at 2.5 billion or?

Edit: okay, I see that there is no limit. But what happens to NOBL if all coins get burnt? Up to 1 billion would be okay. But more?
GBattaglia

Activity: 735

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:16:22 PM

one question: how much coins get maximum burnt when changing NOBL to NOXT? is there a maximum number? I am asking because when there is a lot of demand on the coloured coins people burn all their NOBLs so NOBL could die!?

Edit: okay, I see that there is no limit. But what happens to NOBL if all coins get burnt? Up to 1 billion would be okay. But more?

The ICO shouldn't run endlessly. For all NobleCoins to be burned, every NobleCoin sell order would have to be bought/used from all major exchanges. Either way, that means there would be a massive price surge on NobleCoin making death less and less likely. Frankly the currency 2.0 craze isn't my cup of tea. I prefer coins like Monero and Noblecoin honestly. We are dealing with currencies, we don't need a ton of features; we need a currency.

I do support Rofo's efforts and the direction of the market though.
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:34:31 AM

Would be great to see people joining in to support this noble effort Smiley

Dev doesn't make hypes or excuses, only states facts and plainly says funds are needed to fuel and support the project. Compared to all the other crypto currency 'ipos', not only is this more realistic it's adhering to all the laws and possible legal ramifications of starting a crowdfunding project.

Supported.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:52:01 AM

Is this coming out of NXT money system update?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:02:38 AM

75 pages of whitepaper ... seems onteresting , time to do reading.
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:34:46 AM

75 pages of whitepaper ... seems onteresting , time to do reading.

It's easy to digest as rofo is releasing it in sections.
voephilis

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:12:06 AM

The ICO shouldn't run endlessly. For all NobleCoins to be burned, every NobleCoin sell order would have to be bought/used from all major exchanges. Either way, that means there would be a massive price surge on NobleCoin making death less and less likely. Frankly the currency 2.0 craze isn't my cup of tea. I prefer coins like Monero and Noblecoin honestly. We are dealing with currencies, we don't need a ton of features; we need a currency.

I do support Rofo's efforts and the direction of the market though.

okay, thank you Smiley
penambang

Activity: 548

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

Thanks for the update.. watching this thread from now Cheesy
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:51:35 PM

IndiaMikeZulu come to say hello. I have been lax. Like to keep good relations with Noble coiners because some are Australian.

Will read the white paper.

Mark, W.A.

P.s.: we have been big big on Nxt since Day One. Hold a bunch of assets. Trade on the SAE. Presently working as assistant dev on an asset. PM me anytime. Extra pleased to hear from Australians
voephilis

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:36:57 AM

since that being said nothing happens here on the Pre-ANN Cheesy
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:42:42 AM

since that being said nothing happens here on the Pre-ANN Cheesy

Good projects are not rushed or over hyped - something I take as evidence of legitimacy Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:16:28 PM

Is this coming out of NXT money system update?

More support for NXT AE at the moment and it's older/more established. I've got my eyes on the money system though and interested in moving to it in the future.

IndiaMikeZulu come to say hello. I have been lax. Like to keep good relations with Noble coiners because some are Australian.

Good to see you still around Mark. NOXT is a bit of a response to 2014, its drama for us and in preparation for where the industry as a whole is headed for better or for worse.

since that being said nothing happens here on the Pre-ANN

Put my head down a little for the weekend, a lot of my effort is going into private conversations and the paper so everything is ready.

The biggest concerns have been related to burning, rates, numbers etc. for good reason.

Here is the first draft of the #'s/process.

Edit: With everyone and their mother playing BTC futures at the moment I went quiet and just got to work until the timing is better (weekend dumps are over).

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5000

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:41:44 PM

The biggest concerns have been related to burning, rates, numbers etc. for good reason.

Here is the first draft of the #'s/process.

I think one method that was not considered is a fixed Noble(X)/Noxt ratio where X == time held.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: