Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 09:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 5364

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

NobleNXT is on the NXT Asset Exchange: https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348 Smiley

Huh Huh Huh
Warning: There are 2 other assets with the same name in the asset exchange. Please make sure you choose the right one. Look at the account and asset id for confirmation.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:31:40 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 05:47:58 AM by Rofo

NobleNXT is on the NXT Asset Exchange: https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348 Smiley

Huh Huh Huh
Warning: There are 2 other assets with the same name in the asset exchange. Please make sure you choose the right one. Look at the account and asset id for confirmation.

From earlier (I'd delete those 2 if I could!) - Ignore other two with similar names, they can be considered 'tests' and will not be used.

We are also on Poloniex, but I committed to getting more info. out (including accountability) first before kicking off the full crowd fund so that will come. Ill make some NOXT available (10%) beforehand though.

Edit: If people get cold feet and want out don't sell to lowballers - PM me and I'll take the coins back at rate - I won't be unloading any under the rate asked.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:03:38 AM

Huh Huh Huh

From earlier (I'd delete those 2 if I could!) - Ignore other two with similar names, they can be considered 'tests' and will not be used.

We are also on Poloniex, but I committed to getting more info. out (including accountability) first before kicking off the full crowd fund so that will come. Ill make some NOXT available (10%) beforehand though.

Edit: If people get cold feet and want out don't sell to lowballers - PM me and I'll take the coins back at rate - I won't be unloading any under the rate asked.

Perfect way to run this ICO with low risk to investors during the running time. Would it be possible to put a permanent buy wall at 1 satoshi below price so people will never be tempted to sell to the lowballers? Or is it too risky/waste of funds?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:07:02 AM

Would it be possible to put a permanent buy wall at 1 satoshi below price so people will never be tempted to sell to the lowballers? Or is it too risky/waste of funds?

Yes, that wall will grow as it sells on Polo - I'm not exchanging a lot of the NXT for BTC immediately out of respect for their price so no wall yet.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:45:37 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:14:06 AM by Rofo

Latest

- Reaching 40 BTC worth sold
- Just added to Poloniex (10% added for earlybirds - will add more with new paper sections)
- 5th highest weekly vol. NXT AE
- Misc. updates to sections
- Distribution exchange rate revised slightly upwards to aim at burning 1bil NOBL (also reflecting price/amount mined over last 4-5 months)
- Thought Leadership draft added
- Finalizing Utility
- Received 2nd-hand dealers/bullion license application (to be published)
- I will be working personally with a professional technical writer in Canberra so that this paper reads and can be presented better to interested parties next year - please consider it a draft but feel free to send corrections my way.

voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:55:06 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 09:12:24 AM by voephilis

bought some NOXT but didn`t touch my beloved nobles. Smiley let`s see what happens.

40 BTC worth NOXT is a huge number. Good to see Rofo gets some money to work with. how much NOXT are on the market right now?

happy to see polo. as a market, too. I love polo. Smiley and users without NXT account can also buy some NOXT.

40 BTC NOXT means about 300 mio NOBLE burnt?

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:21:48 AM

happy to see polo. as a market, too. I love polo. Smiley and users without NXT account can also buy some NOXT.

Thought for the day, anyone has been able to buy any Nxt AE asset without a Nxt account for about 6 months. You can make purchases in Bitcoin at secureae.com

Here is the link for NOXT > https://trade.secureae.com/#6780060819348751348
(check the ID number in the link if you are reading this through someone quoting me)
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:44:33 PM

Latest

- Just added to Poloniex (10% added for earlybirds - will add more with new paper sections)
- Distribution exchange rate revised slightly upwards to aim at burning 1bil NOBL (also reflecting price/amount mined over last 4-5 months)
- Finalizing Utility
- I will be working personally with a professional technical writer in Canberra so that this paper reads and can be presented better to interested parties next year - please consider it a draft but feel free to send corrections my way.

Hey mate, thank for the update. Can you please amend the distribution paper on the OP as ive been using that to calculate things so far and it seems the figures have been modified a fair bit changing the overall burn rate.

Edit: Also there seems to be a change in the figure, is this correct to go up then down and back up again?

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:26:55 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 03:40:50 PM by ReserviorHunt

Latest

- Finalizing Utility

Excellent.

For all those who are watching, the bullion licenses are certainly NOT cheap - and rofo's usage of ico funds for such purpose is I am sure first of many real, proper usage of ico funds to come. A very welcome, honest change from all other 'ipos' who never even bothered to reveal their full 'plans'.

Reading up on new sections.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:51:55 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 10:21:27 PM by Honeypot

Latest

- Finalizing Utility

Hey mate, thank for the update. Can you please amend the distribution paper on the OP as ive been using that to calculate things so far and it seems the figures have been modified a fair bit changing the overall burn rate.

Edit: Also there seems to be a change in the figure, is this correct to go up then down and back up again?

Math indicates the prices are on the mark.

Edit: Turns out the distribution prices were in need of fixing and rofo did so quickly Smiley

Thank you for the quick fix.
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:39:17 PM

Latest

- Finalizing Utility

Math indicates the prices are on the mark.

It was fixed
https://www.noblemovement.com/noxt/2-Distribution-v8.pdf
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:42:57 PM

Yes, sorry for that mistake - I fixed that

evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:12:54 PM

Thanks mate. Looks much better now Smiley

Cheers

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:20:33 PM

Thanks mate. Looks much better now Smiley

Cheers

Ah so it was. I was the one mistaken then Smiley
appleannie

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:16:26 PM

Okay,
So this morning I woke up and found one of these coins on the NXT Asset Exchange was worth over 2 BTC. I do not want to miss out on this again. I bought 3 today with my NXT. I hope it works out the same. This coin only has 20 days left until maturity, am I reading that correctly?
xwtfbobx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:31:17 PM

ok so I purchased a few NOXT on polo a bit ag, then i read about staking?  what wallet am i supposed to be using, am i just that blind,  im new to nxt,  but have limited experience with the burst variant

tried withdrawing to the nxt wallet but it says invalid currency

tip the bit to me:   1HZP4RD2CQgMRWTjdLfws7ukTmKxiLQv3q

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
pikuchato

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:36:46 PM

Okay,
So this morning I woke up and found one of these coins on the NXT Asset Exchange was worth over 2 BTC. I do not want to miss out on this again. I bought 3 today with my NXT. I hope it works out the same. This coin only has 20 days left until maturity, am I reading that correctly?

What you mean by maturity?
The ico will end in 20 days or when noxt is sold out (what comes first).

The project is already ongoing.

ok so I purchased a few NOXT on polo a bit ag, then i read about staking?  what wallet am i supposed to be using, am i just that blind,  im new to nxt,  but have limited experience with the burst variant

tried withdrawing to the nxt wallet but it says invalid currency

Maybe polo blocked withdraws for now until the end of the ico? need to ask rofo or their trollbox for quick answer.
It can be used with nxt wallet like any other nxt asset.

About staking, I am not sure, I think only nxt coins can stack (forge new nxt blocks).
xwtfbobx

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:53:58 PM

will do, me and the guys at polo are trollbox buddies lol

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
pikuchato

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:19:45 AM

They fixed it.

Their trollbox is awesome  Cheesy
xwtfbobx

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:04:45 AM

They fixed it.

Their trollbox is awesome  Cheesy

yea they are pretty quick,  now to just finish downloading the blockchain lol

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: