Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:34:27 PM

OP looks awesome Smiley nice graphics, very good explained

great work as usual, Rofo!
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

Just what I was going to say, good job!
voephilis

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:41:17 PM

Just what I was going to say, good job!

Rofos update was the best answer to the silence in here.
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

This is a good step. Summary to show anyone who is interested.
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

Paper updates today being rolled out - first part below, second part (6-10) this afternoon.

Thank you for your patience. This has been a lot of work, feedback and thought between multiple parties. There is still work, additions and proofreading to be done. I am committed to this project and do sometimes feel rushed (as well as underestimate time-frames and how much discussion/work I like to get into things beforehand), but I want information and a game-plan that will build a foundation for years. It will constantly evolve.

I do not expect everyone to read everything and that is perfectly understandable. This is information for those inclined for longer readings, and is more suited for the people I would like to work with and target outside of bitcointalk (alongside the business plan we are also writing up). Thank you again.

Noble: Corporate Colored Coins
Applying Blockchain Technology to Traditional Business Structures as an Experimental Step towards Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs)

1-5: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity

reading this as soon as I get home!
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

Paper updates today being rolled out - first part below, second part (6-10) this afternoon.

Thank you for your patience. This has been a lot of work, feedback and thought between multiple parties. There is still work, additions and proofreading to be done. I am committed to this project and do sometimes feel rushed (as well as underestimate time-frames and how much discussion/work I like to get into things beforehand), but I want information and a game-plan that will build a foundation for years. It will constantly evolve.

I do not expect everyone to read everything and that is perfectly understandable. This is information for those inclined for longer readings, and is more suited for the people I would like to work with and target outside of bitcointalk (alongside the business plan we are also writing up). Thank you again.

Applying Blockchain Technology to Traditional Business Structures as an Experimental Step towards Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs)

1-5: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity

reading this as soon as I get home!

There is already a newer one Smiley

[..]

Draft updated to include 1-8.

1-8: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity, Incentive to Participate, Stability, Thought Leadership
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:58:28 PM

Just bought some extra NOXT to support your funds Rofo Smiley
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:48:19 AM

Just bought some extra NOXT to support your funds Rofo Smiley

Same Smiley
voephilis

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:37:03 AM

Just wanted to buy some more NOXT but Poloniex is down atm !

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex:
There is a datacenter-wide networking issue. Staff is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

We're experiencing some technical issues and are on top of it.
Your coins are safe.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:16:53 PM

This is the best thought out and professional example of crypocurrency that I have seen. I do not see how NOXT and the original Noblecoin will not soar from this. The growth and exposure that has been realized as of late is astonishing.
voephilis

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

should we start a twitter promotion or something like that to reach out for more investors in the next week?

would be good to see some more new faces in here. there are a lot of NOXT available to be bought.  

the article on BTC Germany gets a lot of klicks in the last days. probably there come some more investors...
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:51:09 PM

This is the best thought out and professional example of crypocurrency that I have seen. I do not see how NOXT and the original Noblecoin will not soar from this. The growth and exposure that has been realized as of late is astonishing.

Thanks mate. Still a while to go, but yes it's helping immensely not just from funds. I think people are used to the mega-1000s ICO's (many of which it comes to light are fake) and so think our progress so far has been a failure. I couldn't be happier at the moment as I already have enough to start a lot and deliver everything already outlined.

should we start a twitter promotion or something like that to reach out for more investors in the next week?

would be good to see some more new faces in here. there are a lot of NOXT available to be bought.  

the article on BTC Germany gets a lot of klicks in the last days. probably there come some more investors...

Yes definitely. I'm talking to a lot of people behind the scenes and I think a lot are just happy to wait until the end (no reason to get in early). Still I'm cautious and want to be sure we hit it off as we reach the deadline. We should discuss and I'll reach out to other news sites also. Smiley

voephilis

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:55:52 PM

[/quote]

Yes definitely. I'm talking to a lot of people behind the scenes and I think a lot are just happy to wait until the end (no reason to get in early). Still I'm cautious and want to be sure we hit it off as we reach the deadline. We should discuss and I'll reach out to other news sites also. Smiley
[/quote]

If you want to publish anything just PM me Smiley
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:44:29 AM

Thanks mate. Still a while to go, but yes it's helping immensely not just from funds. I think people are used to the mega-1000s ICO's (many of which it comes to light are fake) and so think our progress so far has been a failure. I couldn't be happier at the moment as I already have enough to start a lot and deliver everything already outlined.

The issue being that most ico's try to hype, shill and market themselves as profit makers in less than a month. NOXT is doing it right- and I applaud this professional approach.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:49:17 AM

The issue being that most ico's try to hype, shill and market themselves as profit makers in less than a month. NOXT is doing it right- and I applaud this professional approach.

If that issue is resolved then it will be interesting.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Project sounds like a winner but, being an old Noble holder, I have a question or two:

What is the ultimate goal for the Noble coin?

What is your time frame for reaching the above goal?

Do you see any significant increase in Noble value from this endeavor?

Please excuse me, I'm sure this is all spelled out somewhere but, I have very limited time in the threads these days.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
voephilis

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:20:37 PM

Project sounds like a winner but, being an old Noble holder, I have a question or two:

Please excuse me, I'm sure this is all spelled out somewhere but, I have very limited time in the threads these days.

NOXT funding helps to build up an infrastructure for NOBL.
Also there will be a NOBL burning. Cutting the supply of NOBL will probably bring an increased value with it.

The time frame is from dec. - march 2015. you can find roadmap on OP.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 06:19:27 PM

Also there will be a NOBL burning. Cutting the supply of NOBL will probably bring an increased value with it.

Thank you. Found some time to read it today, I must say I'm impressed, nice work...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:10:46 AM

Thank you. Found some time to read it today, I must say I'm impressed, nice work...

Great read all. Can't wait to read the rest.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:27:03 AM

Great read all. Can't wait to read the rest.

Still think its strange that an ico with an actual white paper get much less attention than one with vague promises..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: