Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:34:15 PM

NOXT sell will be closed in less then 24 hours Smiley

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_noxt

Exciting Times!
m30188

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

NOXT will be traded for NOBL to those who wanted to buy it at the exchange rate. That NOBL is burnt. Any NOXT not sold does not enter circulation.

Even NOXT can be burned.  Is that the plan?

why should NOXT be burned?

You can buy NOXT directly with BTC or trade NOBL to NOXT via burning Smiley
I think he means burning the unsold assets.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:11:50 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 04:25:03 AM by pikuchato

Six hours remaining Smiley

https://twitter.com/NobleCoin/status/550471877777321987
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:00:12 AM

2 Hours left Smiley

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_noxt

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:20:45 AM

Last minute buys coming in.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:04:18 AM

How much time left?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:15:46 AM

How much time left?

I have seen it just started!!! the end of the IPO!!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 08:30:17 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 09:02:16 AM by Rofo

Update

Adios! Just kidding.

Thanks for the patience and support. I'm still surprised at how much I learnt even after a year of how people want to do business behind the scenes with coins. Smiley Was quite insightful.

Some things:
- I will not be focusing on the remaining whitepaper until I get three pillars (see below) finalized - too much info. and not widely read. Also, the new Australian paper on BTC and legalities will allow me to rework and double check everything.
- Bear in mind we will have traders who did not want to buy during crowdfund trying to get in lower (history tells them to expect a dump, presumably from myself)
- We will also have traders who want to take some easy profit from NOBL>NOXT>BTC burn. You might have an opportunity to get some lower. However the majority of burners will not want out at this price. I know because I spent a month doing nothing but discussing and getting to better know personally a lot of people.

If you've noticed I've gone silent, I got very tired of trying to sell NOXT by having to promise pump targets, promise free money, give free coins, give pump group info. (assuming there was one), etc. rather than discuss the project itself. I have put my head down in the real world to deliver what is described below. I would just like to be a little personal and say NOXT also cost me my long-term partner (I'm human might be hard to believe sometimes, I worked too hard, failed her and it cost me). So once the 100BTC barrier was reached I had no need for more, didn't want to feel like a pushy dodgy salesman, and just wanted to get to real work and spend the next 12 months building something that makes up for it. What this means is a lower market cap and room for growth, I don't need any more BTC. If I haven't responded to PMs you should receive them shortly with how to burn, addresses, etc.

What I'm doing immediately and expect fully 'operational' this month:
Delivering what I'm calling the 'three early pillars' of this project
1. The registered Australian business providing consultancy and crypto services charged in NOXT, with an early introductory out to potential clients
2. Second-hand licensing and development allowing precious metals and diamond trade on the new revamped marketplace
3. Business development and marketing plan to present to real-world industry representatives, potential partners and investors

There will also be information coming about the NobleTrade platform in development, services, the gift card website and NoblePay.

Please allow me to get together the final raised and all the PMs I got about burning, and I will get in touch with everyone with addresses and we'll burn the NOBL to NOXT over the next few days.

Whatever happens to the price in the short-term as people hustle I'm only going to say this once. I care about the value of NOXT, but my focus this time is on delivering what is outlined, not posting assurances on daily-weekly price movements or defending accusations.

Happy NYE everyone. 2014 taught us a lot about crypto. and this is the first step to building both NOBL & NOXT.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:54:35 AM

I would just like to be a little personal and say NOXT also cost me my long-term partner

Proof-of-Burn, right there! 
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:57:52 AM

Update

Adios! Just kidding.

Thanks for the patience and support. I'm still surprised at how much I learnt even after a year of how people want to do business behind the scenes with coins. Smiley Was quite insightful.

Some things:
- I will not be focusing on the remaining whitepaper until I get three pillars (see below) finalized - too much info. and not widely read. Also, the new Australian paper on BTC and legalities will allow me to rework and double check everything.
- Bear in mind we will have traders who did not want to buy during crowdfund trying to get in lower (history tells them to expect a dump, presumably from myself)
- We will also have traders who want to take some easy profit from NOBL>NOXT>BTC burn. You might have an opportunity to get some lower. However the majority of burners will not want out at this price. I know because I spent a month doing nothing but discussing and getting to better know personally a lot of people.

If you've noticed I've gone silent, I got very tired of trying to sell NOXT by having to promise pump targets, promise free money, give free coins, give pump group info. (assuming there was one), etc. rather than discuss the project itself. I have put my head down in the real world to deliver what is described below. I would just like to be a little personal and say NOXT also cost me my long-term partner (I'm human might be hard to believe sometimes, I worked too hard, failed her and it cost me). So once the 100BTC barrier was reached I had no need for more, didn't want to feel like a pushy dodgy salesman, and just wanted to get to real work and spend the next 12 months building something that makes up for it. What this means is a lower market cap and room for growth, I don't need any more BTC. If I haven't responded to PMs you should receive them shortly with how to burn, addresses, etc.

What I'm doing immediately  and expect fully 'operational' this month:
Delivering what I'm calling the 'three early pillars' of this project
1. The registered Australian business providing consultancy and crypto services charged in NOXT, with an early introductory out to potential clients
2. Second-hand licensing and development allowing precious metals and diamond trade on the new revamped marketplace
3. Business development and marketing plan to present to real-world industry representatives, potential partners and investors

There will also be information coming about the NobleTrade platform in development, services, the gift card website and NoblePay.

Please allow me to get together the final raised and all the PMs I got about burning, and I will get in touch with everyone with addresses and we'll burn the NOBL to NOXT over the next few days.

Whatever happens to the price in the short-term as people hustle I'm only going to say this once. I care about the value of NOXT, but my focus this time is on delivering what is outlined, not posting assurances on daily-weekly price movements or defending accusations.

Happy NYE everyone. 2014 taught us a lot about crypto. and this is the first step to building both NOBL & NOXT.

The three goals will ensure that noxt and nobl are both essentially backed by regulatory framework, adoptive usage, and consistent market demand due to services offered.

Whoever didn't get in on this missed a boat on something real at the beginning of 2015. Smiley

Another straight forward, transparent and on time update by rofo. Thank you for your hard work, and let's see NOXT and NOBL succeed in 2015.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 08:58:37 AM

I would just like to be a little personal and say NOXT also cost me my long-term partner

Lesson there kids. Don't work so hard on building or trading crypto. that it costs you someone awesome. Take a break every hour, stretch and give your partner a cuddle! Tongue

Regarding the NOXT not sold burning. It can either be given to and held in escrow by a trusted BTC or NXT third party, or left in the public 'chest'. Whatever keeps everyone the most comfortable that I can't access it. Remember if things go to plan regarding scarcity and fees then we do need access in the longer-term.

Parano

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:04:33 AM

Please people do not panic, price has double  Smiley

14  NobleNXT NobleNXT  NOXT $ 107,126  $ 0.253079   423,291 *  $ 5,162  90.93 % 92.05 % 88.24 %

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:10:47 AM

Immediate-term I'm getting an excel list of all requests to burn NOBL, and will be PM'ing everyone with info. over the coming day.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

Lesson there kids. Don't work so hard on building or trading crypto. that it costs you someone awesome. Take a break every hour, stretch and give your partner a cuddle! Tongue

adamstgBit from the Wall Observer thread knows all about this, also.
kseistrup

Activity: 566

Unselfish actions pay back better

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:37:44 AM

Regarding the NOXT not sold burning. It can either be given to and held in escrow by a trusted BTC or NXT third party, or left in the public 'chest'.

Or they could be burnt permanently by sending them to the genesis account: NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ.

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:49:50 AM

Regarding the NOXT not sold burning. It can either be given to and held in escrow by a trusted BTC or NXT third party, or left in the public 'chest'.

Or they could be burnt permanently by sending them to the genesis account: NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ.

Sure thing. I can do that. Will just mean if the cycle idea is a success then a new 'asset' and ID is issued in the future. I'm fine with that.

kseistrup

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 12:18:06 PM

Or they could be burnt permanently by sending them to the genesis account […]

Sure thing. I can do that. Will just mean if the cycle idea is a success then a new 'asset' and ID is issued in the future. I'm fine with that.

I'm not sure I understand the whole cycle thing…  Of course, if a new asset is issued I can see where new coins come from.  But if no new asset is issued?

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 12:43:54 PM

I'm not sure I understand the whole cycle thing…  Of course, if a new asset is issued I can see where new coins come from.  But if no new asset is issued?

'Cycling' was the idea that if the deflationary nature of NOXT eventually meant there were very little to zero remaining in circulation then they could be re-issued as a new investment/crowd fund in the future. Much longer term.

If no new asset were issued and all NOXT sat in the genesis account, then obviously they could not be re-distributed. This can be solved though by just issuing a new 'asset' much further down the road. I think people would be much more comfortable seeing the NOXT burnt in an address they know no-one can touch, so that's the best course of action.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:47:18 PM

I'm not sure I understand the whole cycle thing…  Of course, if a new asset is issued I can see where new coins come from.  But if no new asset is issued?

'Cycling' was the idea that if the deflationary nature of NOXT eventually meant there were very little to zero remaining in circulation then they could be re-issued as a new investment/crowd fund in the future. Much longer term.

If no new asset were issued and all NOXT sat in the genesis account, then obviously they could not be re-distributed.This can be solved though by just issuing a new 'asset' much further down the road. I think people would be much more comfortable seeing the NOXT burnt in an address they know no-one can touch, so that's the best course of action.

It would reduce the influence of fud spreaders for price manipulation I guess.

Grats on your accomplishments so far, sorry to hear it was at a great personal loss..
kseistrup

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:14:05 PM

If no new asset were issued and all NOXT sat in the genesis account, then obviously they could not be re-distributed. This can be solved though by just issuing a new 'asset' much further down the road. I think people would be much more comfortable seeing the NOXT burnt in an address they know no-one can touch, so that's the best course of action.

Thanks for the explanantion.  And I agree that people would probably be more comfortable seeing NOXT sent to the genesis account than sitting idle in a theoretically touchable account.

Now, I have another question that I hope you can answer:  In the FAQ (v3) you describe NOBL as »a ‘pure’ decentralized cryptocurrency«, whereas NOXT is described as being more centralized.  How is that?  IMHO, the NXT platform is just as decentralized, if not more, than the bitcoin family of cryptocurrencies that NOBL belongs to.

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: