Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82185 times)
OldManKid

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:41:11 PM

Was it the original devs that just dumped on psychoticboys buy order ?

Are you talking about the scammers who created the coin or the people with the foundation premine ? How many coins do the scammers still have?

He has no choice but to keep throwing up btc to support efl . Scammers got lucky on this one.
EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:51:33 PM

Are you talking about the scammers who created the coin or the people with the foundation premine ? How many coins do the scammers still have?

He has no choice but to keep throwing up btc to support efl . Scammers got lucky on this one.

That's good  Grin. Very lucky to have a rich btc investor for efl. I take it his plan is to own 90% of the coins and then just put your own sell orders at any price when no more coins are mined ?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:27:21 AM

That's good  Grin. Very lucky to have a rich btc investor for efl. I take it his plan is to own 90% of the coins and then just put your own sell orders at any price when no more coins are mined ?

Why so much hate, if you´re dat determined that this coin is a scam, whatch it play out then... The fact that you bash this coin makes you look insecure. Also the original scamming founders tranferred ALL their EFL, you can check it, it has been proven.

EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:41:36 AM

Why so much hate, if you´re dat determined that this coin is a scam, whatch it play out then... The fact that you bash this coin makes you look insecure. Also the original scamming founders tranferred ALL their EFL, you can check it, it has been proven.

Does the foundation owners know who the scammer founders were if they transferred the premine to them?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:11:09 AM

EFLisTheBest
OldManKid
Dutchyyy

Instead of trolling, you could do something interesting for whatever the coin you want.

But, you prefer trolling instead of taking responsabilities and doing something usefull. Grow up kids.
bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:41:18 PM

EFLisTheBest
OldManKid
Dutchyyy

... And more, like Brito, 24hralttrade, bram_vnl, mani, veertje, Fedoracoins ... (Collected in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg11608196#msg11608196) ...

Putting so much energy in bashing a single coin out of thousands of other altcoins makes you think. What could be the single reason why people are putting collective negative energy into anything anyway ??
This time comfortably wearing the mask of anonimity. Is is so easy to get away with shallow statements on this forum : Just ignore what has been said and troll some more. It is so much easier to destruct then to construct.

Of course they are just kids and of course their play is not fair. We join their playground however and I am afraid educated readers will have to read between the lines. Their challenges gave us plenty of opportunities  to present solid proof and reasons why they are wrong. I (and other e-Gulden enthausiasts I know around me) will be happy to elaborate on that
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:10:30 PM

Does the foundation owners know who the scammer founders were if they transferred the premine to them?

Everybody who participated the e-Gulden open forum (http://forum.egulden.org) could and can read who they are. But why would you want to know, because all that matters about e-Gulden is out and open ?

The foundation has no "owners" by the way. Way back in april/may 2014 everybody on the e-Gulden forum was invited to participate in a foundation that was to be established. Some six forum people took the effort to get together and Henk, Niels and Gerrit took the challenge even further to form the board of the foundation. The foundation is open and everybody was and is invited to participate. The board will be glad to consider new board-members and other forms of contribution because there is a lot of work ahead.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:34:11 PM

Suggestion to EFL Community!!

Let's make some noise!!  Cool Tongue

Idea:

Contact dutch journalists/famous people and propose them to download the EFL wallet and give them some coins for free in exchange
Cool Cool

Ej Twitter:

@tiesto sounds #Bitcoin familiar to you? If you download #eGulden wallet, I'll give you some for free Wink

I encourage everybody to use the same message. IMO the message it's gonna be more powerfull if everybody uses the same message (so IMO let's talk about the message first). In any case, everybody is free to choose what to say and to give.

List of dutch journalists:

Joop Bouma
Marcel Metze
Margo Smit
Jeroen Trommelen
http://www.icij.org/journalists/by-country/Netherlands

1 Robin van Persie (@Persie_Official)
 2 Tiësto (@tiesto)
 3 Wesley Sneijder (@sneijder101010)
 4 Hardwell (@HARDWELL)
 5 MARTIN GARRIX (@MartinGarrix)
 6 Afrojack (@djafrojack)
 8 bonno van der putten (@bonnovanderputt)
 9 Nicky Romero (@nickyromero)
 10 Dirk Kuyt (@Kuyt)

http://www.socialbakers.com/statistics/twitter/profiles/netherlands/

mother_goose

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:40:44 PM

Suggestion to EFL Community!!

Let's make some noise!!  Cool Tongue

Idea:

Melt some euro's and remelt them into Electronic Guldens I would add. Or even better : explain this alchemy to others .
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 05:44:52 PM

well someone dumped 25 BTC worth of EFL, someone else bought it up though  Wink who knows with this coin. Lots of people bought under 1k sats afaik
OldManKid

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:32:20 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 06:59:58 PM by OldManKid

EFLisTheBest
OldManKid
Dutchyyy

... And more, like Brito, 24hralttrade, bram_vnl, mani, veertje, Fedoracoins ... (Collected in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg11608196#msg11608196) ...

Putting so much energy in bashing a single coin out of thousands of other altcoins makes you think. What could be the single reason why people are putting collective negative energy into anything anyway ??
This time comfortably wearing the mask of anonimity. Is is so easy to get away with shallow statements on this forum : Just ignore what has been said and troll some more. It is so much easier to destruct then to construct.

Of course they are just kids and of course their play is not fair. We join their playground however and I am afraid educated readers will have to read between the lines. Their challenges gave us plenty of opportunities  to present solid proof and reasons why they are wrong. I (and other e-Gulden enthausiasts I know around me) will be happy to elaborate on that

Educated readers can sniff this con out from a mile away. A person who supports a scam has no room to talk about others being shallow.

Below is from a guy who is one of the biggest supporters of EFL and owns more then half the accounts that reply in this announcement page. Sometimes he even responds to himself and is trying to attention whore to scam btc off people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1113025.msg11881745#msg11881745

I respect the individuals on btc talk who call out scams on a daily basis to help protect those new to virtual currencies. I am also finished with bumping this announcement page to reveal the truth. People are more then welcome to PM me if they want to know more.

bitwise-shifted

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:51:06 AM

I respect the individuals on btc talk who call out scams on a daily basis to help protect those new to virtual currencies. I am also finished with bumping this announcement page to reveal the truth. People are more then welcome to PM me if they want to know more.
So that's your motive now: protecting those new to virtual currencies. I took the trouble reading through all of your 29 "messages" but these pertain mostly to pump and dump accusations : A central person/group that tries to manipulate the price for personal benifit. In post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg11630505#msg11630505 you acknowledge you didn't know the facts.  When you don't know the facts you can try to rely on your intuition. That's all right but don't try to pretend to know more than others and hide "secrets" behind Personal Messages.

We are here to answer questions. Repeated accusations without proof (=trolling/bashing) are very difficult to answer, though you posted quite a few and we tried to answer them. Such activity is damaging to some-ones reputation and comes close to black-mailing. Blackmail on behalf of those that are new to virtual currencies is a very suspicous motive.

Talking about your pumping accusations, you are quite right that this is possible in these small markets. That counts for any virtual currency, but this is good in the sence that this is honest market activity, where everybody can participate. Compare that to the 1000B Euros printed by Dragi last january. That is plain dumping  by a central undemocratic authority that caused that your savings lost 10% of their value. Thats plain math too and I didn't hear your protest back then.

This is more answer than your "question" deserved, but thats what we are here for.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:43:49 AM

EFLisTheBest
OldManKid
Dutchyyy

Of course they are just kids and of course their play is not fair. We join their playground however and I am afraid educated readers will have to read between the lines. Their challenges gave us plenty of opportunities  to present solid proof and reasons why they are wrong. I (and other e-Gulden enthausiasts I know around me) will be happy to elaborate on that

Educated readers can sniff this con out from a mile away. A person who supports a scam has no room to talk about others being shallow.

Below is from a guy who is one of the biggest supporters of EFL and owns more then half the accounts that reply in this announcement page. Sometimes he even responds to himself and is trying to attention whore to scam btc off people.

You're not helping anybody. What you're doing is trolling.

You move the conversation from "more services for ELF" to "shut up the troll"

dont you really prefer to do something usefull?

Work for any coin you consider "not scam" from your newbie point of view

Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:59:08 PM

Hey everybody, I'm out again, I lost some kilo's but I am alive and kicking! http://liberlandsa.org/yoshi-from-llrc-finally-released-from-osijek-prison/
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:05:43 AM

Hey everybody, I'm out again, I lost some kilo's but I am alive and kicking! http://liberlandsa.org/yoshi-from-llrc-finally-released-from-osijek-prison/

Great to hear back from you!! Wink

Tell us some stories about prison!! Wink

How did it went? you went on huger strike? what happened?

btw, leave your EFL address for personal donations and other one for Liberland Red Cross Society donations
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:05:20 AM

I kept a journal which i will share with all of you when the time is right, for now I am taking a moment for myself to regain some strength, I lost over 6 kilo's in 9 days without being on hungerstrike, but being locked up in a small 10x4 meter cage with 15 others with days of 40+ degrees just eats from you. If you feel like donating, send some coins to LRWK1Qg4zpZLzSHYZUkrkqHBqAjpxnG8iV For now you can read back my adventures here https://bitcoinembassy.nl/?s=Niels+Harmsen
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:32:17 PM

EFLisTheBest
OldManKid
Dutchyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0g4dWxEBo

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:19:00 PM

Cool and relevant !
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:07:13 AM

I kept a journal which i will share with all of you when the time is right, for now I am taking a moment for myself to regain some strength, I lost over 6 kilo's in 9 days without being on hungerstrike, but being locked up in a small 10x4 meter cage with 15 others with days of 40+ degrees just eats from you. If you feel like donating, send some coins to LRWK1Qg4zpZLzSHYZUkrkqHBqAjpxnG8iV For now you can read back my adventures here https://bitcoinembassy.nl/?s=Niels+Harmsen

PB explained liberland to me, really cool, if I wasn't married and had so much to lose, I would have signed up. A chance to show the world that it CAN be done!

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:46:40 AM

Nice to see the price heading up. I bought mine last year and have held coins all this time. Needs to go a bit higher before I get too excited though  Grin

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: