Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82172 times)
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

what is going on with the price ??!

this is a huge loss ,!!! OMG I should have thought twice before i invested in this coin !!

I think DEVs are selling coins to get some personal finance , and they did not care if price goes down !!!

Such a shame !!

Volume was low and I descided to spice it up a bit. I sold nearly 1 million EFL in the last 48 hours and it feels nice that i was able to do so. I put it into all kind of other crypto's and gave some of it to liberland, this money will allow me to profit in the future and buy back those efl's, like i've been doing since the day I got involved and bought my first efl at 200 satoshi, about 4 years ago. As you can see, most comments here are negative and i dont feel like waiting any longer. I must say, it feels great to have let go those efl's and it doesnt mean at all that i will be less dedicated in the future.

This is absolutely the worst thing a DEV can ever say !!

you dump your own coin to buy other coins !!!?Huh?

Then just leave this coin and go home. you just ruin the investment money of people who invested and tusted in this coin.

Many people hodling this coin did not sell becasue they did not want to lower and price. AND YOU THE DEV YOU DUMP COIN Huh?!!!!! WHAT A DISGRACE !

At least dontt come here and tell every one that you dump you own coin , do  it secretly.

this is literally the dumpiest coin dumb ever !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

what is going on with the price ??!

this is a huge loss ,!!! OMG I should have thought twice before i invested in this coin !!

I think DEVs are selling coins to get some personal finance , and they did not care if price goes down !!!

Such a shame !!

Volume was low and I descided to spice it up a bit. I sold nearly 1 million EFL in the last 48 hours and it feels nice that i was able to do so. I put it into all kind of other crypto's and gave some of it to liberland, this money will allow me to profit in the future and buy back those efl's, like i've been doing since the day I got involved and bought my first efl at 200 satoshi, about 4 years ago. As you can see, most comments here are negative and i dont feel like waiting any longer. I must say, it feels great to have let go those efl's and it doesnt mean at all that i will be less dedicated in the future.

This is absolutely the worst thing a DEV can ever say !!

you dump your own coin to buy other coins !!!?Huh?

Then just leave this coin and go home. you just ruin the investment money of people who invested and tusted in this coin.

Many people hodling this coin did not sell becasue they did not want to lower and price. AND YOU THE DEV YOU DUMP COIN Huh?!!!!! WHAT A DISGRACE !

At least dontt come here and tell every one that you dump you own coin , do  it secretly.

this is literally the dumpiest coin dumb ever !!!

Im not the dev and the fact that i can just openly say i sold some coins make it actually quite good. You dont lnow what other things i have going on. I dont mind to openly share with everybody that i bought NLG with the extra money i took out. This month they will have a lot of stuff going on, so lets see if i can maken some of that money back and let the efl community profit a bit on the liquidity i provide. Last time i sold at 1450 i bought ripples in december of last year. I even made the newspaper with that move, because it gave me like 15x my money in 3 weeks and i pumped the efl price to 3000+sat. The biggest problem of efl is that nobody within nlg community talking about it, and so far i was only accepted in 1 telegramgroup called nlg uncencored, but this story will get out and when i take my profit from nlg i think i will get some people with me to efl. What is it exactly that you have done for efl last year? let me make it clear again, this is not my coin, but is a worldwide available and accessible protocol without censorship or exclusion.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Because there has been a 20% arbitrage opportunity for over 1 week on novaexchange, I descided to send them an e-mail today:

Dear Novaexchange,

First of all, let me congratulate you with the change of your management team and owner(s). Althought it took some time and momentum was a bit harsh on you, because of being down at the ATH, I have good hopes your platform will grow. Let me phrase it different, I trust you.

So with that out of the way, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Yoshi Livo and I am somewhat connected with cryptocoin EFL. I say somewhat, because I'm not responsible for the technical development of the coin, but some people call me king of EFL, basically I just own a lot of them and because crypto have made it possible for me to not work for a salary, I spend some of my time in communicating for this cryptocoin. My last public performance can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt9dp62tO7o
It is a Dutch documentary about 6 people that dedicated their lives to crypto and I was one of them.

I want to talk about one of your news mesages in your newsboard. More specific the one from 28 may 16:54

I would like to see EFL make it on your platform, because you are the only trading engine that have a ETH/EFL market, also, in general it is not bad to have an extra exchange, even if the volume is low I would like to be able to keep it, or atleast send a message to try and achieve that.

After your message about spread, I put in some orders, currently I believe there is a 30% arbitrage opportunity and it basically shows that nobody on your website besides me holds some EFL. Also , the fact that you cannot register as a new customer on your webpage doesn't benefit the action.

The coin EFL is a countrycoin. Problem for us, is that we are not so loved by the crypto community. The reason for this is our start, where an anonymous dev didn't keep his promise to the community, after which trust ran away. There is another Dutch coin, also traded on your webpage with ticker NLG, that is the coin most people ran to about 4 years ago. This is a completely different project with a lot different vision then mine. You see, I try to emphasise the political aspect of the coin. I believe current democracy is a farce and the only way to influence the world is by voting with your wallet. Unfortunately, so far not many people understand this concept, let alone that I can find people who share my vision. I've travelled to many places in the past 4 years and shaken many hands, but this project is going to be much more of a long term one then I thought beforehand. Don't get me wrong, I believe EFL is quite a success. The foundation behind the coin is attracting quite some people, I believe we currently have over 1000 EFL fullnodes active, that is quite an achievement, but our designated community simply does not understand what it is we are proposing.

Since a month or so Dutch and Belgian people have the opportunity to buy EFL with their debit card, the amount of money circulating in those countries is astonishing. This new year for example 80 million euro was spend on fireworks in the Netherlands alone, but our national cryptocoin's marketcap is below 2 million today, I go crazy over those numbers sometimes, but hey, what can you do? Exactly, just keep on working and proving that EFL is a coin that can be trusted. Our development team consists out of 2 people who have stated more then once that they are in this for the long run. Last year our coin suffered from a double spend attack on Bittrex (like many others) they build a special OERUshield for our coin to make sure such things won't happen again, but that was the only change we made in our protocol since the start and in my hopes it will be the last.

You see, EFL is not ment to be the most sophisticated technical invention, for us it is communication that counts. That's why we publish a newsletter to over 5000 subscribers in which we explain what is happening in the cryptosphere in Dutch. Blockchain itself is already a great invention which is very complicated for the average human being. Also take into account the demographics of the Netherland, over 50% of people is 40+ and their perception of the world is largely based on what MSM is presenting them. In their livetimes there has been a lot of improvement to their welbeing, for these people it is very hard to perceive that their energy is largely being stolen by inflation and taxation and that they co-operate in the largest theft mankind has seen so far.

I can talk on for hours about this subject, but I will save you the trouble of reading my endless epistles, all I ask from you is the following: don't delist EFL. We are currently in the proces of not only buying (like ehbcrypto.nl is offering today) but also selling EFL directly to your bankaccount with a billing service. I do not believe in such action, for me it is about getting out of that FIAT system and I believe we need to build a community first and then shops will follow by themselves, as soon as they recognise they can make money by accepting our community as customers, but there has been a lot of demand for such a service and www.bitbill.nl
 who is currently accepting EFL for fiat conversion througout the eurozone simply was not good enough for them.

Altogether I want to conclude to you that our community is small, and doesn't trade daily. EFL is waiting for 1 moment where our price will go over 1 euro and wake up the sleeping mass, I hope you can be patient with us and wait for that moment to happen, I'm sure that the effort of a dedicated team will make it work in the future.

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear back from you one day.

Greetings,

Yoshi Livo
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Hi Yoshi, I assume you were drunk or stoned writing this? Or both? Novaexchang doesn't know who Yoshi Livo is. Like almost the rest of the world. And they don't care. Nobody does. Nobody knows EFL exists. Nobody cares. Novaexchange wants the same as you want. Make an awful lot of money. That's the only reason you care  You own 50% of EFL (that what I'm told) so it's important for you EFL will survive. Sounds logical. And again nobody cares.

With a daily volume of 0,5 to 1 BTC on Bittrex it's a question of time your nice little coin will be delisted. And they're totally right. Face it. EFL is dead. That so-called foundation of you is dead.  The only thing they do is give their EFL away for free as long as someone wants to have it. And then you try to convince yourself and the world it has value! Of course, it has. In your imagination. And in your fairy-country Liberland :-)

So wake up. Nobody wants your coin anymore. Just a few months and it's delisted worldwide. Just a matter of time. And nobody will care.

EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Hi Yoshi, I assume you were drunk or stoned writing this? Or both? Novaexchang doesn't know who Yoshi Livo is. Like almost the rest of the world. And they don't care. Nobody does. Nobody knows EFL exists. Nobody cares. Novaexchange wants the same as you want. Make an awful lot of money. That's the only reason you care  You own 50% of EFL (that what I'm told) so it's important for you EFL will survive. Sounds logical. And again nobody cares.

With a daily volume of 0,5 to 1 BTC on Bittrex it's a question of time your nice little coin will be delisted. And they're totally right. Face it. EFL is dead. That so-called foundation of you is dead.  The only thing they do is give their EFL away for free as long as someone wants to have it. And then you try to convince yourself and the world it has value! Of course, it has. In your imagination. And in your fairy-country Liberland :-)

So wake up. Nobody wants your coin anymore. Just a few months and it's delisted worldwide. Just a matter of time. And nobody will care.

Well Joris, thank you for the time you invest in EFL. Although it is a bit strange that you are bothered by something that is nothing in your opinion. I suppose you also speak on behalf of nobody. Then it must be your personal interest to emphasise that EFL is nothing. Maybe some hidden corner of your brain tells you EFL might be something. Something that threatens your personal interest. Let me help you...  You invested in NLG and you are infected by their arrogance that makes it seem to you that others don't exist.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:23:52 AM by Yoshi Livo

Hi Yoshi, I assume you were drunk or stoned writing this? Or both? Novaexchang doesn't know who Yoshi Livo is. Like almost the rest of the world. And they don't care. Nobody does. Nobody knows EFL exists. Nobody cares. Novaexchange wants the same as you want. Make an awful lot of money. That's the only reason you care  You own 50% of EFL (that what I'm told) so it's important for you EFL will survive. Sounds logical. And again nobody cares.

With a daily volume of 0,5 to 1 BTC on Bittrex it's a question of time your nice little coin will be delisted. And they're totally right. Face it. EFL is dead. That so-called foundation of you is dead.  The only thing they do is give their EFL away for free as long as someone wants to have it. And then you try to convince yourself and the world it has value! Of course, it has. In your imagination. And in your fairy-country Liberland :-)

Ha Joris de draak,

Ik drink al een jaar niet meer en roken ben ik nu 4 dagen mee gestopt, blowen al ietsje langer. Gun je het mij ook zo om van die vervelende gewoonten af te komen? Binnenkort kom ik weer met iets nieuws, dan zijn we weer een paar weken verder en bestaat EFL nog steeds.

Translation: Don’t bother haters, work will continue and with new partnerships new opportunities arise.

EDIT: and just for the sake of it, because some people might believe the negative fud. Yes, i agree that there could be a lot more noise here, but unfortunately I seem to be the only one at this point to make it, so be it. I sell a lot of EFL outside of the exchange. Introduce people with my believe that one day we will pass the 1 euro mark. These people hold their EFL on paper wallets or coinomi is also a way many people hodl. Those people do not have a bitcointalk account, those people do not understand ask/bid/sell/buy and do not have a bittrex account. Those people do not have interest in spending EFL, they just once in a while give me a call and hand over 10 euro in exchange for EFL to me in person. Sometimes I buy EFL’s new on bittrex, sometimes I go out for dinner with that money, it is my choise what I do with it, I do not make a promise to anybody to immediately buy back the coins on open market, you can go to efl.nl for that or use ehbcrypto.nl if you own dutch or belgian debit cards. I love how easy it is for me to sell EFL at 15 cents to Liberland and now be able to buy them back at a discount price, please everybody, walk away from this coin, there is nothing to see here, just some negative naysayers that you better believe. This coin is doomed, don’t put your money in!
cusslerfan

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

Is there a blockchain snapshot somewhere? 
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

There is no use for it yet. Some 1GB that hardly compresses. Just download and start a wallet (https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden/releases/latest) and wait a few hours. After that you could backup %appdata%\egulden  without wallet.dat and you will have your snapshot
hoangthipro244

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Hope the project will soon update the good news too Grin
cusslerfan

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

There is no use for it yet. Some 1GB that hardly compresses. Just download and start a wallet (https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden/releases/latest) and wait a few hours. After that you could backup %appdata%\egulden  without wallet.dat and you will have your snapshot

Thanks.  It ran for 10 hours and only got to 12% which is why I asked.  It completely synched the other 88% 2 hours after that, about the time net hash doubled.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

General Bytes ATM's now support EFL.

Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:06:15 AM

General Bytes ATM's now support EFL.

This is really nice. Hope the value of EFL would be a little higher.
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

PHOTOSHOPPED SHIT IGUESS !!
GuldenDEV

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

rekt. sorry for your loss.
(i am not the dev)
NLGer

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

The following link is ment for those who complained about the negative impact of give away's. There is now a way how to earn your EFL:

https://www.cryptoklikker.nl/?ref=jr9ZGtD7ufeea9lFlNoVZg

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

It is important that the EFL creates unlimited liquidity.
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

The following link is ment for those who complained about the negative impact of give away's. There is now a way how to earn your EFL:

https://www.cryptoklikker.nl/?ref=jr9ZGtD7ufeea9lFlNoVZg

It seems to be very difficult for Yoshi Livo and his "foundation" to get rid of all those free EFL's. Nobody wants them. That's clear. Well, in January the price was €0,45. Now, after the great marketing campaigns (senseless billboard on the A2 with a garden gnome on it, playing the fool on television, giving free money to people for switching on their computer) the crypto world has ever seen, it's €0,06.

A 90% drop in half a year, completely caused by human failure.

Is there any reason (besides Yoshi wants us to do this so he can dump his millions of EFL) to embrace EFL? I don't think so. 

I'm still glad nobody wanted to answer my questions so I decided to drop this unsupported coin. Thanks a lot!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Why EFL is a good coin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Long story short: it is not.

When I started to get involved with EFL we said it might be a horrible coin, but it will beat the euro:

http://egulden.org/downloads/A%20response%20to%20the%20already%20notorious%20EBA%20report%20final.pdf

EFL gave me the opportunity to come in contact with Liberland and many other great projects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt9dp62tO7o

I think like many others you judge on base of price only, something that is totally irralevant for a coin but also something that we have learned from. It is a shame that market cap is what people look at, but we did the same about 4 years ago. Money is a perception of the mind, we've once used salt as money. Last januari we've managed to break the value of the old guilder, looking at our old goals it was a sounds succes and if you managed to buy your EFL under 4 eurocents, you are in profit for over 16 months now.

I think what is important to recognise, is that after this coin launched, serveral complete strangers met eachother and made this coin last untill today. We have been perfectly open, but unfortunately so far nobody really picked it up.

It would all be easier with 10K btc behind, but that is clearly not the case, but my NLG bet is paying me off like i predicted, right now we are 1 to 1, so I make around 40% profit on that right now and because the lightning network wont be sufficient for bitcoins scalability, there is going to be a need for a cryptoprotocol in the Netherlands and we'll be available at that time, as always like every time. I personally like the low price, because I've been selling a lot and my prediction still holds true: If EFL breaks a euro price each, the Dutch will start to recognise the inflation of their money and make the switch to crypto. With a bitcoinprice at 140,000 euro each, that would be the moment for EFL at current satoshiprice.

minbenja

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Oerushield implementation in announcement is not clear yet please confirm this?
AmazingDreams

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Oerushield implementation in announcement is not clear yet please confirm this?

I'm not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate a little?

For general information on the oeru shield see here: https://e-gulden.org/index.php/The_e-gulden_oerushield
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: