Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:41:32 AM

Everyone can see there is a new handle being formed between 260-330k we will stay there untill m2 or after m2 when more big companies will join fct.

And oh boy i cant even say where it will stop but deff much higher then eth's run

So people keep selling ur fct i would love to take them selllllll give me moar

I believe there is some up-potential before M2, because:

1) If I'm right, Tiana Laurence said in the CryptoShow last night that the Gates Foundation also will push out an announcement about the partnership. (she didn't say that it will be before M2 of course - but something will come)

2)

Blockchain authentication company Factom Inc. will demonstrate an integrated physical document verification and authentication solution called dLoc next week.
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/11/22/smartrac-launches-document-authentication-solution-using-factoms-blockchain/

3) In a few weeks there will be M2 (and the market will begin to anticipate it)

4) Exodus right after M2 (and the market will begin to anticipate it)

5) All what is needed is a stable or even dropping Bitcoin. And because of the blocksize-problem:

Mempool - new ATH today: https://blockchain.info/de/charts/mempool-count?timespan=1week

...even that could happen.

Yep u got it but dont forget to buy more fct if u have some spare money left .

We can see the devs dont care about current price thats a confirmation it can only go up

and also another great thing is:
"With Factom, You Will NEVER Loss Your Birth-Certificate"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:46:36 AM

Everyone can see there is a new handle being formed between 260-330k we will stay there untill m2 or after m2 when more big companies will join fct.

And oh boy i cant even say where it will stop but deff much higher then eth's run

Hoping to see breaking 400k soon. what do you people think ?

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Mrfrismint

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:53:30 AM

Breaking 400K because BTC is falling doesn't bring anything in terms of USD. Therefore I don't really care about the value in BTC, but more about the dollar value of FCT.
Less338

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:01:41 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 03:56:04 PM by Less338

https://www.smartrac-group.com/pr/smartrac-launches-dloc.html

"The solution can be applied to almost any document, using a printed barcode representing a number, as well as linking personalized data to the document itself. A dLoc sticker is applied to the document. That sticker contains a Smartrac Bullseye NFC inlay, within which is integrated a security chip chosen from a range of different chip platforms with storage capacities between 1kB and 64kB. In addition, dLoc stickers support all the security features, like guilloches, UV print, micro text or latent image normally found in high-security documents.

To enable document authentication in the course of the issuance process, document data is married with the unique ID of the NFC tag to create a 32-bit hash value, which is only recognizable by the issuing agency using a private key. The hash value is stored in Smart Cosmos and backed up in a public blockchain. Once that has happened, the document with the dLoc sticker can be verified using a desktop reader, or more likely, a mobile app on an NFC-enabled phone.
"

Does one entry credit only allow one hash up to 1kb or can it contain multiple hashes up to 1kb?

If multiple hashes can be put into one entry credit, Smartrac could put 250 (8000 / 32 bit) tags into one entry credit. A yearly production of 2.6 billion RFID transponders would account for a usage of 10.4 million (2.6 billion / 250) entry credits, assuming every tag is stored on the Factom blockchain.

I got the yearly production from: https://www.smartrac-group.com/files/content/About%20us/SMARTRAC_Company_Presentation.pdf

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:16:48 PM

I don't care about btc price another 5 in FCT. Bill Gates Fondation is some think huge add national projects and we have all we need. Markets, projects, products - all this in world class.

Concur, this is building a nice strong foundation. Pun intended.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:54:51 PM

"The solution can be applied to almost any document, using a printed barcode representing a number, as well as linking personalized data to the document itself. A dLoc sticker is applied to the document. That sticker contains a Smartrac Bullseye NFC inlay, within which is integrated a security chip chosen from a range of different chip platforms with storage capacities between 1kB and 64kB. In addition, dLoc stickers support all the security features, like guilloches, UV print, micro text or latent image normally found in high-security documents.

To enable document authentication in the course of the issuance process, document data is married with the unique ID of the NFC tag to create a 32-bit hash value, which is only recognizable by the issuing agency using a private key. The hash value is stored in Smart Cosmos and backed up in a public blockchain. Once that has happened, the document with the dLoc sticker can be verified using a desktop reader, or more likely, a mobile app on an NFC-enabled phone.
"

Does one entry credit only allow one hash up to 1kb or can it contain multiple hashes up to 1kb?

If multiple hashes can be put into one entry credit, Smartrac could put 250 (8000 / 32 bit) tags into one entry credit. A yearly production of 2.6 billion RFID transponders would account for a usage of 10.4 million (2.6 billion / 250) entry credits, assuming every tag is stored on the Factom blockchain.

I got the yearly production from: https://www.smartrac-group.com/files/content/About%20us/SMARTRAC_Company_Presentation.pdf

As far as i know only one kb can be stored for every kb, so they prob need max 64 entry credits for a document, you might think thats insane expansive, but thats only 6 dollar cent for the bigest ones.

I believe that the 400k had a first test and within a week were gonna test it again, but that also depends on what bitcoin does, but bitcoin tested the 650 multiple times and didnt succeed yet.

Less338

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:03:24 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 05:21:20 PM by Less338

"

As far as i know only one kb can be stored for every kb, so they prob need max 64 entry credits for a document, you might think thats insane expansive, but thats only 6 dollar cent for the bigest ones.

Not whole documents/data will be stored on the blockchain, but just hashes of documents/data: http://media.coindesk.com/uploads/2014/11/Factom.jpg

Smartrac states they will create a 32-bit hash value per tag, so the previous calculations made a few pages back might be too ambitious, unfortunately.

Edit: data won't be hashed as the link will show
haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:25:59 PM

"

Not whole documents/data will be stored on the blockchain, but just hashes of documents/data: http://media.coindesk.com/uploads/2014/11/Factom.jpg

Smartrac states they will create a 32-bit hash value per tag, so the previous calculations made a few pages back might be too ambitious, unfortunately.

Edit: data won't be hashed as the link will show
Every application is free to store any kind of data it wants, up to 10kb per entry for 1EC per 1kb. That may be (multiple) hashes, plaintext or both. It all depends on how the application works and what data it needs.
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:29:30 PM

l m pretty sure fct will explode to eth highs,before going ATH do you think fct might see an other leg down to .015-020 on D chart ?
a bullish three drives might played out before m2 release.

Thanks
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

l m pretty sure fct will explode to eth highs,before going ATH do you think fct might see an other leg down to .015-020 on D chart ?

Thanks

It seems that speculator has withdrawn his coins again so it seems the bid side s been going down. It s possible we ll see another dump again if this tactics encompasses enough stop triggers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

Thanks

It seems that speculator has withdrawn his coins again so it seems the bid side s been going down. It s possible we ll see another dump again if this tactics encompasses enough stop triggers.

I think we're now on the edge were even whales understand that selling will not help anymore cause others will just absorb them. Below 250 I will for sure buy 10k more coins, but I doubt we see that. Actually I do hope we will as last rally )). If btc will go down factom will start. And I hope m2 will give a huge boost to the entry credits and also burn many coins Wink.
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:22:30 PM

Thanks

No with all the recent news i dont think so, but anything can happen maybe 20% chance.

260k major support 340k breakout to 400k prob more...

Factoids must be burned to reach new ath with m2 closing in it really just a matter of time
Elpadrinho

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:58:39 PM

1) If I'm right, Tiana Laurence said in the CryptoShow last night that the Gates Foundation also will push out an announcement about the partnership. (she didn't say that it will be before M2 of course - but something will come)

2)

Blockchain authentication company Factom Inc. will demonstrate an integrated physical document verification and authentication solution called dLoc next week.
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/11/22/smartrac-launches-document-authentication-solution-using-factoms-blockchain/

5) All what is needed is a stable or even dropping Bitcoin. And because of the blocksize-problem:

Mempool - new ATH today: https://blockchain.info/de/charts/mempool-count?timespan=1week

We can see the devs dont care about current price thats a confirmation it can only go up

The devs might not care but don't forget about crooked POLONIEX and there margin trading scams that manipulate the price day in and day out. They're corrupt to the bone!
cherrycola

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:03:52 PM

great news about Factom!
Lisieux

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:17:10 PM

Thanks

I think we're now on the edge were even whales understand that selling will not help anymore cause others will just absorb them. Below 250 I will for sure buy 10k more coins, but I doubt we see that. Actually I do hope we will as last rally )). If btc will go down factom will start. And I hope m2 will give a huge boost to the entry credits and also burn many coins Wink.

We are waiting for 22-25k too, minimum purchase of 50k here, so whales please dump your coins you will make a better world!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:38:04 PM

2)

The devs might not care but don't forget about crooked POLONIEX and there margin trading scams that manipulate the price day in and day out. They're corrupt to the bone!

It's normal that there is manipulation and Margin Trading is one tool of course. But what's even more a fact: For every sell there is a buy and that's the same with Margin Trading and shorting etc.

I believe there is at least one important difference between investing and gambling. Gambling is more betting on short-term. I don't mean that critical, because sometimes I do that as well, but it's very risky. But Investing - that is about the tendency of the price over time and as reflection of real value. Market-manipulations don't play much of a role for that. It's much more predictable because one can analyze a project as deep as possible and try to find out the tendency.

And Factom: One of a very few pearls. They prove it again and again.

Btw, great blog-post (and that guy even quoted me):

Factom. Is. Awesome. And This is Why
https://medium.com/@maxmiddelman/factom-is-awesome-and-this-is-why-c3c4780211db#.91myr4j64
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:38:10 PM

2)

almost 3 million factoids are held at polo... what would happen if people withdrew 1/3 or 2/3 into their own wallets?
how many of the factoids do you all believe to be constantly loaned out or how much downward pressure do the 3 million factoids stored at polo create?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:40:32 PM

2)

almost 3 million factoids are help at polo... what would happen if people withdrew 1/3 or 2/3 into their own wallets?
how many of the factoids do you all believe to be constantly loaned out or how much downward pressure do the 3 million factoids stored at polo create?

That's another very interesting point: Most likely there is also some pressure on the price because too many don't like the current GUI etc and hold their Factoids on Polo. With M2 that might change. Plus Exodus will implement Factoids.

By the way: Where is visible how much FCT is on Polo?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:47:13 PM

2)

almost 3 million factoids are help at polo... what would happen if people withdrew 1/3 or 2/3 into their own wallets?

That's another very interesting point: Most likely there is also some pressure on the price because too many don't like the current GUI etc and hold their Factoids on Polo. With M2 that might change. Plus Exodus will implement Factoids.

https://factoid.live/
the 1st address on the rich list is believed to be polo
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:58:08 PM

2)

https://factoid.live/
the 1st address on the rich list is believed to be polo

Okay, it's possible. Another possibility would be the Factom-foundation. But since that address has a lot of deposits - Poloniex could be more likely. No out-transactions btw.

http://explorer.factom.org/address/FA25J1QymXgkk5FwLfu7dePKsK1CxZM4saLMBJYRWvwoDp8WSx9y
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: