Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:11:13 AM

Btw, look at FindYouCoin. I think I missed about 2 or 3 hours from it's distribution yet many people are claiming to have 500k-1M coins. I ended with about 100k. Imagine how greedy are people! At the moment Twitter is flooded with one article about the coin. There you can even see me quoted. However I would like to point you to some other comment I've made. Was I right? 101%! We should focus helping Barry and spreading GROW. Exchanges, giveaways etc.. will come in time.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:58:40 AM

I am going to donate 10k grow to qbk asset fund and 2k grow to abc2 coin asset fund as I am heavily involved with both coins so they will each have a new address soon, rest is for part of my pension plan lol and my Son's future.  Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:05:01 AM

Nice to see people involved in the cause!

btw people mining is OVER, please move your precious hashes somewhere else  Grin

Any multipool plans dev?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:34:00 PM

btw people mining is OVER, please move your precious hashes somewhere else  Grin

Any multipool plans dev?

Is a multipool not from the past? Some nice X-mass (giveaway) ideas are always welcome. But really nice ones. I will allocate a few coins for that giveaway Wink
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:37:05 PM

Mining is over... staking time. Cheesy

indeed, but also time to get on exchanges. What the hell happens with C-CEX, normally they are pretty fast with adding coins? Did they miss this one, hashrate was pretty high so...

Looking at the rich list; there are less then 25 Addresses with more then 10k GROW. And 2 wallets with close to 50% of GROW.

And doesn't look like anyone is willing to sell very much haha. At this point we just need exposure and buy pressure. Just need to be patient and people will begin noticing the value of this coin  Smiley Hopefully some of the people with larger amounts will spread the love haha

Looking forward to receiving my voucher from the ICO, if everything goes smoothly I plan on getting a few things from the store  Cheesy

Coin supply is around 1.6 million correct?

One of the first 2 wallets is mine and I am planning to make a giveaway which imo has never been done. It will be something like double the amounts of the last 50 addresses in top100, but I will think on it a bit more and I will talk with Barry about it.

Then i will be the other wallet Cheesy i didn't check the rich list, but most likely it is me Cheesy Anyway, i'm running some giveaways, but i find it useless to give away coins without people really doing something for it, because people will just dump the coins and not keep it and promote it.

Also the promotions that i have run is something that also generate me indirectly $ and this will move back into GROW.

Nowadays it is useless to control 25% of the market. If some people have more coins, they will be more interested in promoting it and increase it's value, if they are just waiting for the price to rise and dump it - we can't do anything about it. I can say that I will not dump my coins, but so what? Those 2 wallets at the top are looking scary to many people. I will think a bit more, but I plan to give large portion of my coins for free or share some with Barry who can use them for promotions.

I know all I want to do is spend my GROW on the store and let them stake  Grin

Interesting spartak... looking forward to your message Wink

btw people mining is OVER, please move your precious hashes somewhere else  Grin

Any multipool plans dev?

In havent thought about that tbh... I know a few coins still have one... But I think people are pointing their rigs more to a multipool who pays them btc.

I would advice you to do the same and buy Grow with your payout if you want to support the coin. Their payout will most likely be higher then one of our own since they have massive total hash.

But if there really is a demand for it... I will look into it  Wink

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:52:02 PM

Multipool is not a bad idea at all, but people receiving BTC mining on it will be screwed with some %, because operators are just dumping coins for payouts instead waiting for better price (for example they can dump one coin from 70 to 55 satoshi instead selling it little by little at 65-70).

P.S. Barry, you can msg me on whatever you need for promotions etc... At the moment I think to make 40-50 people richer with GROW, but we'll see.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

Maybe we also need to look at GROW a little bit differently. As people are now saying, pfff, again another drugs coin. We can use GROW as a marketing tool, GROWing business, GROWing wealth, GROWing services, etc

A coin should represent more then just one topic.

Try to get in contact with the people of HYPER/GML, have your own online game. Look how popular Star Citizen is, and that is a game that even need to be completed. Ok, it is Chris Carter and a full marketing team around that game. But just a little online game can help. Even a Pay To Click system what Urodarkcoin had.... getting paid GROWcoins when clicking on adv. A lot of things that can be done.
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

We are Coin of the day on Coin-swap! 0% Buy fees for 24hrs!

Thank you Coin-Swap for all your support! Lets get some trading done over there  Smiley

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:26:45 PM

Maybe we also need to look at GROW a little bit differently. As people are now saying, pfff, again another drugs coin. We can use GROW as a marketing tool, GROWing business, GROWing wealth, GROWing services, etc

Try to get in contact with the people of HYPER/GML, have your own online game. Look how popular Star Citizen is, and that is a game that even need to be completed. Ok, it is Chris Carter and a full marketing team around that game. But just a little online game can help. Even a Pay To Click system what Urodarkcoin had.... getting paid GROWcoins when clicking on adv. A lot of things that can be done.

I will look into this mate.

Thanks
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:34:14 PM

Thank you Coin-Swap for all your support! Lets get some trading done over there  Smiley

Grin

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:39:12 PM

Grin

quoted for the sake of quoting  Cool
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:55:17 PM

quoted for the sake of quoting  Cool

I was in some Rock bar at Saturday night. The next day my friend called me and said:
- Hey.. check yourself in Internet.
I have opened one website called partypeople.bg in which you can find pictures from parties all across Bulgaria and look what I found:

..... ME! I was in the first picture of the club..... Cheesy

P.S. Look at the sweatshirt and the weed on it. I bought it from Rotterdam! Grin
P.S.2. You will all join me when GROW really GROWS!
P.S.3. The stage is not empty... people just got scared by me. Cheesy

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:47:54 PM

chat with pride at c-cex chat today, he said GROW is on his list Smiley we shall see GROW on c-cex soon Grin
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:00:21 PM

chat with pride at c-cex chat today, he said GROW is on his list Smiley we shall see GROW on c-cex soon Grin

Lets hope they dont wait another 2 weeks  Roll Eyes
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

+1 I like you're vision placebo.

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:28:37 PM

Dont forget to withdraw your Growcoins from the mining pools!

To every pool owner. Thank you for the support and for providing a pool for all the people who were interested in mining grow!

Take a nice hit of this one  Wink

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

Dont forget to withdraw your Growcoins from the mining pools!

To every pool owner. Thank you for the support and for providing a pool for all the people who were interested in mining grow!

Take a nice hit of this one  Wink

Maybe it's time also for a GROW multipool?  Wink I got duties to Parents today they arriving any minute so from tomorrow should have more time promoting and checking the giveaways.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:18:05 PM

Maybe it's time also for a GROW multipool?  Wink I got duties to Parents today they arriving any minute so from tomorrow should have more time promoting and checking the giveaways.  Smiley

I will see what I can do about a multipool  Wink
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:18:28 AM

Maybe it's time also for a GROW multipool?  Wink I got duties to Parents today they arriving any minute so from tomorrow should have more time promoting and checking the giveaways.  Smiley

I will see what I can do about a multipool  Wink

I know I would throw my rigs at it to see what I can drum up  Wink

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:26:27 AM

No x-mass give-aways or so?

But it most be something unique, or a x-mass lottory? Something that we can use to spam twitter Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: