Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:18:08 AM

I still think the adult video was a good idea, but you were right that it's just too difficult to crate the business. The evil in the details.

Is anyone still trying to make that, er, connection? If not, anyone have the lowdown on why the effort foundered?

I do and spoke to the developers many times about it.
I have signed up studios in Hungary and Romania. these are well established studios with super models. they are ready to switch, the 90% pay out is an incentive.
The developers demoed the system  for us. the web site was ready for a long time ago. the studios liked the Jizzmo web site.
Everything was ready to go, but the August-September BTC volatility came. it was 30% swing in BTC price twice and I couldn't demonstrate the studios how the volatility can be eliminated.
The studios wanted to receive a fix amount for each minute broadcasting, but the devs couldn't get instant BTC to USD exchange from any payment providers for high volume. I couldn't get either. The big Romanian studios generate 1 million USD per month. very big amount and the payment providers won't instant exchange that for a startup adult business. it was offered me 5000 US dollar exchange per month. the studios laughed me when heard that amount.

So that's what did it...no volatility-buffering payment provider with any volume. A shame.

Hey Nxtblg!

The Bitcoin market produces the same problem again. 30% volatility in 4 days. BTC $460 to $350. Coinbase and Bitstamp don't offer large volume instant BTC to FIAT exchange -> I need to cover 30% losses for studios because they want a flat 2$ for 1 minute video show. They don't care about the BTC price. big studios generate 1 million $ per month traffic. Impossible to run a serious 1 million $ per month volume business on Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:13:50 PM

i voted in the private forum. what's the status of the thread closing?

what is the status of the conference, is it happening?

what is the status of the IOTA collab?
tzpardi

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:27:35 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 07:42:39 PM by tzpardi

mtomcdev will post an update the about the thread. Sorry for unable to give more info, I am not dealing with the thread.

26-28th January we will demonstrate the system to all kind of businesses, developers and IT professionals on the France conference.

It was a great brainstorming dialogue with the IOTA team. IOTA has a fantastic team with many good ideas about IoT. They have our contact details and will contact us when our input is required.
Netzer

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:21:19 PM

mtomcdev will post an update the about the thread. Sorry for unable to give more info, I am not dealing with the thread.

26-28th January we will demonstrate the system to all kind of businesses, developers and IT professionals on the France conference.

It was a great brainstorming dialogue with the IOTA team. IOTA has a fantastic team with many good ideas about IoT. They have our contact details and will contact us when our input is required.

What does mean IOTA "will contact us when our input is required"? was the cooperation finalized or not?
tzpardi

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

What does mean IOTA "will contact us when our input is required"? was the cooperation finalized or not?

It means that I explained to the IOTA team what we do, what's our IoT vision and what can we bring to a collaboration. We had a detailed chat on Skype and on the IOTA private forum. We had a great discussion about what could be done to create a good IoT solution. The IOTA team has all necessary information to make a decision whether they want to collaborate or not. I will let you know if I hear anything from the IOTA developers.
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:11:05 AM

any news on the thread and IOTA?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:35:23 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 12:59:12 PM by altcoinUK

any news on the thread and IOTA?

No news on IOTA is a good news for all participants who have interest or stake in this project.

First the 24 years old business executive and the man from Belarus scammed the investors with JINN. A 24 years old delusional boy decided to take on Intel, Samsung, Motorola, AMD and Texas Instruments by rolling out a revolutionary micro processor. Never mind Intel's R&D budget is 3 billion $ per year and can produce only gradual innovations in minor steps with that monetary force, this delusional boy 24 years old boy with the "investment" from even more delusional users promised that he will build a completely new micro processor. WTF? Anybody who understand a bit hardware design and manufacturing knows, how ambitious and therefore how fucking absurd from them that business plan is. No wonder they failed to deliver anything with JINN so far, and of course they never will deliver anything. He is barking on that JINN brought a good ROI to his investors and he forgot a long time ago what actually he promised with JINN. He says, you could sell JINN, why you didn't sell it, he says your financial loss is not my responsibility. Not different whatsoever from a typical Bobsurplus scam operation.

IOTA is exactly the same process. They will never ever monetize the IOTA project in the IoT sector. There is no monetization route for alternative crypto currency tokens in IoT, not even for Bitcoin. IOTA will come to the market, the shills and sockpuppets will do the moon talk and the greedy "investors" like tobeaj2mer01, albert_mt and others will realise some profit. The 24 years old business executive will be proud that he made them some money and that will be the end of the IOTA story. Naturally, there will be a lots of disappointed bagholders at the end of the chain, but who cares about that, right tobeaj2mer01 and albert_mt? You will make some profit during the IOTA P&D, and you don't care whether it is a scam or not.

More importantly, tell me Albert, what GadgetNet can actually gain from the IOTA collaboration? Please don't tell a superior blockchain and crypto currency, because nobody cares in the IoT sector about the fucking blockhain and alternative crypto currencies, therefore there is no monetization route for IOTA, so what exactly they bring to the table?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:13:23 PM

No news on IOTA is a good news for all participants who have interest or stake in this project.

First the 24 years old business executive and the man from Belarus scammed the investors with JINN. A 24 years old delusional boy decided to take on Intel, Samsung, Motorola, AMD and Texas Instruments by rolling out a revolutionary micro processor. Never mind Intel's R&D budget is 3 billion $ per year and can produce only gradual innovations in minor steps with that monetary force, this delusional boy 24 years old boy with the "investment" from even more delusional users promised that he will build a completely new micro processor. WTF? Anybody who understand a bit hardware design and manufacturing knows, how ambitious and therefore how fucking absurd from them that business plan is. No wonder they failed to deliver anything with JINN so far, and of course they never will deliver anything. He is barking on that JINN brought a good ROI to his investors and he forgot a long time ago what actually he promised with JINN. He says, you could sell JINN, why you didn't sell it, he says your financial loss is not my responsibility. Not different whatsoever from a typical Bobsurplus scam operation.

IOTA is exactly the same process. They will never ever monetize the IOTA project in the IoT sector. There is no monetization route for alternative crypto currency tokens in IoT, not even for Bitcoin. IOTA will come to the market, the shills and sockpuppets will do the moon talk and the greedy "investors" like tobeaj2mer01, albert_mt and others will realise some profit. The 24 years old business executive will be proud that he made them some money and that will be the end of the IOTA story. Naturally, there will be a lots of disappointed bagholders at the end of the chain, but who cares about that, right tobeaj2mer01 and albert_mt? You will make some profit during the IOTA P&D, and you don't care whether it is a scam or not.

More importantly, tell me Albert, what GadgetNet can actually gain from the IOTA collaboration? Please don't tell a superior blockchain and crypto currency, because nobody cares in the IoT sector about the fucking blockhain and alternative crypto currencies, therefore there is no monetization route for IOTA, so what exactly they bring to the table?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854280.msg13530000#msg13530000 proves that you don't hesitate to post outright lies. Can you provide a proof for this new portion of lies?
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:57:58 PM

Can you provide a proof for this new portion of lies?

Can you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut and just fuck off from this thread please?

In the meantime, while performing that acrobatic act would you point out what was factually incorrect in my quoted post? You scammed in the JINN process without delivering anything up to date. Your delusional business plan of your few men operation is to challenge Intel and TI in the most R&D intense field of micro processor design, which is nothing but a hilarious, fancy talk marketing gimmick to lure money from idiots who have zero understanding of technology and business. Your IOTA plan with your zero experience in IoT has the very similar path : P&D and leave the bagholders behind.

You are butthurt and have been trolling here by posting "that's a lie" without pointing out what is incorrect in my post. Nothing new. Just go, and do your fucking P&D. It's actually unfortunate, because you are super smart and talented, and it is regrettable that you utilize your talent in scams.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:21:50 PM

Can you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut and just fuck off from this thread please?

In the meantime, while performing that acrobatic act would you point out what was factually incorrect in my quoted post? You scammed in the JINN process without delivering anything up to date. Your delusional business plan of your few men operation is to challenge Intel and TI in the most R&D intense field of micro processor design, which is nothing but a hilarious, fancy talk marketing gimmick to lure money from idiots who have zero understanding of technology and business. Your IOTA plan with your zero experience in IoT has the very similar path : P&D and leave the bagholders behind.

You are butthurt and have been trolling here by posting "that's a lie" without pointing out what is incorrect in my post. Nothing new. Just go, and do your fucking P&D. It's actually unfortunate, because you are super smart and talented, and it is regrettable that you utilize your talent in scams.

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. Here is an explanation: you were stating that I was anonymous. A little googling would show that it was a lie (my real name and photo is available on the Internet), but I decided to check if you were just mistaken so offered the bet. You refused to accept the bet which clearly showed that you had known that your words were a lie. The resume is pretty clear - you are a lier. Bearing the mark of a lier means that it's you whom the burned of the proof of any words lays on. Are you surprised?

PS: Each your statement requires the proof and I'll be asking that proof time to time.
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:47:55 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 03:13:49 PM by altcoinUK

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. Here is an explanation: you were stating that I was anonymous. A little googling would show that it was a lie (my real name and photo is available on the Internet), but I decided to check if you were just mistaken so offered the bet. You refused to accept the bet which clearly showed that you had known that your words were a lie. The resume is pretty clear - you are a lier. Bearing the mark of a lier means that it's you whom the burned of the proof of any words lays on. Are you surprised?

PS: Each your statement requires the proof and I'll be asking that proof time to time.

OK. You are pathetically trying to ignore the facts and redirect the conversation to discuss whether some picture somewhere on the internet is you or not. Either an attention whore or troll attitude.

As anyone can see I am talking about facts. Fact No. 1, you have collected money for JINN and failed to deliver anything (the brief explanation how delirious your "business plan" is in my post. I don't have more time for more detailed analysis about that JINN nonsense. It's no need really, anybody with IQ 90 can see how absurd that project is from technology and business viewpoint). Fact No. 2, you repeating the process with IOTA, as none of you in the process have actual industrial experience in IoT, but you collect money by promising to build an IoT business - a marketing gimmick to roll out your newest P&D operation.

First NXT, left thousands of bagholders with holding the worthless bag as nobody in the real world ever will use NXT in any real world business, industrial or social process. After JINN that you have failed to deliver. Now it is IOTA with your zero experience in IoT business.  
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:22:35 PM

OK. You are pathetically trying to ignore the facts and redirect the conversation to discuss whether some picture somewhere on the internet is you or not. Either an attention whore or troll attitude.

As anyone can see I am talking about facts. Fact No. 1, you have collected money for JINN and failed to deliver anything (the brief explanation how delirious your "business plan" is in my post. I don't have more time for more detailed analysis about that JINN nonsense. It's no need really, anybody with IQ 90 can see how absurd that project is from technology and business viewpoint). Fact No. 2, you repeating the process with IOTA, as none of you in the process have actual industrial experience in IoT, but you collect money by promising to build an IoT business - a marketing gimmick to roll out your newest P&D operation.

First NXT, left thousands of bagholders with holding the worthless bag as nobody in the real world ever will use NXT in any real world business, industrial or social process. After JINN that you have failed to deliver. Now it is IOTA with your zero experience in IoT business.  

First address that lie about me being anonymous and then we'll move to NXT et al. BTW, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336264.msg13641336#msg13641336.
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

First address that lie about me being anonymous and then we'll move to NXT et al. BTW, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336264.msg13641336#msg13641336.

You are not in the JINN forum where you can tell the crowd what they must talk. All right? Nobody gives a flying fuck here what you think we must talk about.

We talk about facts here. Such as your chief role in the NXT cluster fuck that created thousands of bagholders who hold the worthless bag. Then you created the JINN scam-money-collecting-party and failed to deliver anything. Now you are replicating the money collecting P&D party with IOTA by promising to build a lucrative IoT business without having any actual real industrial and business experience in IoT which is a nonsense really.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:20:12 PM

You are not in the JINN forum where you can tell the crowd what they must talk. All right? Nobody gives a flying fuck here what you think we must talk about.

We talk about facts here. Such as your chief role in the NXT cluster fuck that created thousands of bagholders who hold the worthless bag. Then you created the JINN scam-money-collecting-party and failed to deliver anything. Now you are replicating the money collecting P&D party with IOTA by promising to build a lucrative IoT business without having any actual real industrial and business experience in IoT which is a nonsense really.

So you decided to make appearance like you've never posted that lie? Ok, in this case nothing will change - If I see your post and I'm not sure that it's the truth I may ask for the proof linking to that non-accepted bet to show the others your real personality.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:23:35 PM

@altcoinUK, it's the last post on this matter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336264.msg13644093#msg13644093. Unless you want to continue.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:22:43 PM

One more post and I make you guys a thread.
altcoinUK

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:27:07 PM

it's the last post on this matter

Fantastic. Now go back to organise your JINN, IOTA or whatever scam you up to.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:23:05 PM

Fantastic. Now go back to organise your JINN, IOTA or whatever scam you up to.

Haha, I was sure you would say something like that to have the last word said by youself. I'm still watching you...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:57:05 AM

What the ... heck is that insidious scammer "come from beyond", doing here, just provoking the easily provoked "AltcoinUK"? Amazing, truly amazing...
UK, tendency that he has to "embellish" some stuff here and there (and everywhere), happens to be right this instance. NXT is indeed a scam in which the dozen or so big holders have been systematically unloading millions of coins for almost 2 years -and continue relentlessly- to get out of Dodge as soon as possible  and with the most cash possible; that Jinn whatever thingy was simply another step on the scamy pyramid to distract and give time to the unloading. And this IOTA absurdity is yet another chapter in the continued course in how to scam the most moneypossible from as many idiots as possible.

The above said, chapeau to being able to fool so many morons. Hard to believe your obvious scams still fool people but, truth be told, it still does. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

NXT is indeed a scam in which the dozen or so big holders have been systematically unloading...

I was trying to figure out why your words are so familiar to me. Suddenly I got it - "Bitcoin" had been just replaced with "NXT". I tried to put there other coin names and realized that I had heard all these stories before...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: