Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought)  (Read 98871 times)
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:14:35 PM

paid up to date here too

I ran a miner here for a short while to see about the payments and I was paid up as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:16:38 PM

I'm no hater - I just think it's scandalous that people let s0br get away with stealing, lying & scamming miners. As should everyone. Speaking of scamming, here's another classic from their first thread:

Of course, if you're OK with losing over 7% of your earnings, zero support, lies, fake accounts, fake givaways, fake pictures, late payments, missing payments, etc, etc with no explanation whatsoever on a pool that is using stolen hardware - then by all means knock yourself out and mine here  Wink

Miners need to know what they are letting themselves in for here, especially noobs who don't know any better.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:18:02 PM

Damn those meddling kids....... Wink

Miners on BAN - s0br is scamming you & has been doing so long before I opened a scam accusation against him last year. YOU ARE LOSING YOUR HARD EARNED BTC!!!!

When leaving this pool, please ensure that you leave negative feedback on the profiles of both s0br & ThePhwner to warn others & ensure that no other miners will be ripped off by this lying, thieving & scamming pool!!

Always research any future pool you intend to use to ensure that you are trusting a reputable pool operator & admin.

Good luck!!  Grin

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
Pautado

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:22:34 PM

I tried several pools and I have to say this is the highest paying one even with the diff adjustment thing. As long as I get paid I won't switch to another pool  Wink
.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:30:04 PM

Using stolen hardware:

Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

The last package has been obtained through defrauding our customer support department. The stolen merchandise is with Bitcoin Affiliate Network in Las Vegas, Nevada. They are aware that the merchandise is stolen yet they ignore communications with us. We are in discussion with the Police.
Fedex tracking number: 806214740987 https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=806214740987&language=en&cntry_code=us
Total shipment weight: 8, 487.8 lbs / 3, 850 kgs

Come on s0br/ThePhwner & all your fake alises - bring it on. Tell me I was wrong  Roll Eyes

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMING THIEVING LYING POOL!!!

You want me to believe Black Arrow?

Normally, no. This checks out though, follow the link supplied by them - here's the delivery confirmation, signed for by J Kerrigan - & I know who that person is  Wink

Pautado

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:31:17 PM

You are funny  Grin
.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:35:28 PM

Actually, it is a good idea - maybe it will coax your transparent & invisible OP s0br out of hiding so that he can answer everyone's questions - don't you think?  Wink

Miners have every right to be able to question a public pool OP on a public forum as to why their earnings do not equate to the promised & advertised rate. The OP of this pool has a "colourful" past on this forum to say the least, so miners are correct to question his ethics. S0br logs on to this forum frequently, he was last active on February 12, 2015, 01:36:11 (yesterday) - and yet his last post on this, his own pool thread, was on November 11, 2014, 01:54:18 PM - that's over 3 months ago.
That alone is a massive red flag, as no serious & reputable pool OP would leave it more than a few days without posting on his own pool thread even if there was nothing of any importance to say, which absolutely can't be said of this pool.

Pautado

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:42:56 PM

You can get help on the IRC if needed, just enter this page https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/index.php?page=about&action=chat if you hang out over there for a bit you will see that it's a great community with awesome people always ready to help  Smiley
.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:54:37 PM

You can get help on the IRC if needed......

Thanks noob, but screw irc.

This forum is here to promote openness & transparency, something that s0br claims to be a flag bearer of - yet he didn't post here for over 3 months. Plus he went AWOL for 2 months after disappearing from the scam thread. Why is that do you think?  Roll Eyes

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:01:01 PM

Using stolen hardware:

Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

The last package has been obtained through defrauding our customer support department. The stolen merchandise is with Bitcoin Affiliate Network in Las Vegas, Nevada. They are aware that the merchandise is stolen yet they ignore communications with us. We are in discussion with the Police.
Fedex tracking number: 806214740987 https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=806214740987&language=en&cntry_code=us

Come on s0br/ThePhwner & all your fake alises - bring it on. Tell me I was wrong  Roll Eyes

Normally, no. This checks out though, follow the link supplied by them - here's the delivery confirmation, signed for by J Kerrigan - & I know who that person is  Wink

This FedEx receipt means nothing!
Pautado

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:04:21 PM

This forum is here to promote openness & transparency, something that s0br claims to be a flag bearer of - yet he didn't post here for over 3 months. Plus he went AWOL for 2 months after disappearing from the scam thread. Why is that do you think?  Roll Eyes

I don't care about what happened in the past. The pool is working great for now, some delays here and there and there was that diff adjust thing that you keep refering. It's not perfect but it is one of the best around. Please don't call me noob... Just look at you, you keep spamming this thread everyday with the same things, what exactly is your point? It kinda looks like you are jealous from s0br.  Roll Eyes

And about transparency, I don't see any pool that gives access to the global pending payouts, seems quite transparent to me.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:07:19 PM

I tried several pools and I have to say this is the highest paying one even with the diff adjustment thing. As long as I get paid I won't switch to another pool  Wink

I have mined on BAN and made more BTC there than any other pool. But I don't like the late payments and no communication unless you get on IRC chat.
.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:13:16 PM

Using stolen hardware:

Come on s0br/ThePhwner & all your fake alises - bring it on. Tell me I was wrong  Roll Eyes

Normally, no. This checks out though, follow the link supplied by them - here's the delivery confirmation, signed for by J Kerrigan - & I know who that person is  Wink

That's for s0br to prove. He can do that any time he wants then can't he........

Please don't call me noob...

But you are a noob - it says so on your profile  Roll Eyes

I will continue to post proof & quotes until s0br crawls out of his cave & gives answers/explanations & proof that I'm wrong - & seeing as that didn't happen for 5 months now, you'll just have to get used to it.

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:17:24 PM

This forum is here to promote openness & transparency, something that s0br claims to be a flag bearer of - yet he didn't post here for over 3 months. Plus he went AWOL for 2 months after disappearing from the scam thread. Why is that do you think?  Roll Eyes

I don't care about what happened in the past. The pool is working great for now, some delays here and there and there was that diff adjust thing that you keep refering. It's not perfect but it is one of the best around. Please don't call me noob... Just look at you, you keep spamming this thread everyday with the same things, what exactly is your point? It kinda looks like you are jealous from s0br.  Roll Eyes

And about transparency, I don't see any pool that gives access to the global pending payouts, seems quite transparent to me.

The problem I have with this is its a PPS pool which should not have to wait for the pool to find blocks and confirm to be paid. Also it was stated from the start the pool was not to be a bank and it did not want to hold your coin. Payments could be set as low as 1 hour.  If this all had changed then it should have been posted either in the forums and or the home page. I don't see why the pool just does not go back to a PPNLS payment system.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:23:38 PM

That's for s0br to prove. He can do that any time he wants then can't he........  

As any attorney could tell you its hard to prove a negative.  But go ahead tell me just how someone can prove that a package signed by someone else had what in it? If he came on here and said it was his package and it had something in it that was his that he paid for then you will be happy?  Roll Eyes
bigbitmine

Activity: 196

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:25:49 PM

Well. My test is complete. Payout was prompt but after recording some benchmark figures my earnings are no different to my current pool.

So I'm back there for now.  This pool is in 2nd place for current earnings though.

.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:34:23 PM

@ aurel57: So, you're s0br's attorney now?...... Cheesy Cheesy

If s0br posted anything on his own pool thread it would be a freaking miracle - let alone if he answered a single question, explained a single incident or provided a single shred of proof to back any of his lies up. The reason he doesn't post is simple - he can't. Obvious when you think about it for a second or two eh?

Everyone loves to talk for s0br - except s0br of course. How can you continue to defend a pool OP who refuses to post on his own pool thread? Don't be so blind..... Roll Eyes

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:41:27 PM

If s0br posted anything on his own pool thread it would be a freaking miracle - let alone if he answered a single question, explained a single incident or provided a single shred of proof to back any of his lies up. The reason he doesn't post is simple - he can't. Obvious when you think about it for a second or two eh?

Everyone loves to talk for s0br - except s0br of course. How can you continue to defend a pool OP who refuses to post on his own pool thread? Don't be so blind..... Roll Eyes

No I don't represent s0br. I just don't like all the lies, if people just stuck to facts I would not have to defend things that I know are misconstrued. 
.....Really?

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:47:12 PM

No I don't represent s0br. I just don't like all the lies, if people just stuck to facts I would not have to defend things that I know are misconstrued.  

Exactly - that's s0brs job, nobody else's. If he can't be bothered to set the record straight, or simply can't, then logic dictates that it's because it's true. That was obvious when he disappeared from his scam thread after failing completely and is even more obvious now.

rkinnin

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:14:07 PM

The problem I have with this is its a PPS pool which should not have to wait for the pool to find blocks and confirm to be paid. Also it was stated from the start the pool was not to be a bank and it did not want to hold your coin. Payments could be set as low as 1 hour.  If this all had changed then it should have been posted either in the forums and or the home page. I don't see why the pool just does not go back to a PPNLS payment system.

I would tend to agree with you. 

....and for now BAN is not my primary pool for my entire mining operation.  I need the regular payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: